Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - K-Train - 07-25-2016

Hey Shannon since you're here, I remember you saying that one of the aims of DMSI was to get women to repeatedly seek you out for sex. If its not too personal, has your GF become more of an initiator or is she merely enjoying the experience (sex) more? Thanks in advance and feel free not to answer if its too personal.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-25-2016

Hey Shannon,l more in line with DMSI: you said the goal was to get women to initiate and (correct me if I'm wrong) take the male role.

Does this mean we will not attract very feminine women while on DMSI?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-25-2016

(07-25-2016, 08:07 PM)K-Train Wrote: Hey Shannon since you're here, I remember you saying that one of the aims of DMSI was to get women to repeatedly seek you out for sex. If its not too personal, has your GF become more of an initiator or is she merely enjoying the experience (sex) more? Thanks in advance and feel free not to answer if its too personal.

I can't say that my situation is normal. My girlfriend initiates sex with me almost every time I see her (unless she thinks I am too sick, too upset or too tired for sex), even before the DMSI program, so I don't think me as an example is a very good measuring stick.

(07-25-2016, 08:12 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Hey Shannon,l more in line with DMSI: you said the goal was to get women to initiate and (correct me if I'm wrong) take the male role.

No, you can attract women of all levels of femininity. The more she is acting out of her feminine side, the less she will actually initiate directly, as the program is urging her to do. But she will definitely make her interest known, if you're not clueless. And when we get this baby going, hopefully we can get all levels of femininity to initiate directly. Just in proportionately feminine ways.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - bristo - 07-25-2016

Quote:
(07-25-2016, 07:16 PM)bristo Wrote: You seem to be just using ad hominem attacks instead of explaining the full story.

As someone who spend a lot of time and money studying linguistics, rhetoric and logic, I must inform you that you're using that term incorrectly.

You may not have directly attacked his character to counter his argument, but you definitely did.

Quote:
(07-25-2016, 07:16 PM)bristo Wrote: You never mentioned anything about your child in all this talk about how the system did you wrong, you just complained about your finances. (You have the right obviously). But you can understand how some of us can assume that you not getting custody didn't bother you.

My child is none of your business. The conversation at hand was corruption in the child support system and Banksy's claim that child support was "hard for mothers to get" and not a big deal. Thus, my main arguments were targeted at destroying that myth. Anything outside of that myth (including information about my child) was beyond the scope of the discussion and again, is none of your business.

I think the conversation at hand was whether pregnancy was more of a risk to a woman than a man, but whatever you obviously care about the outcome of this conversation way to much. I will not "go to war" over a stupid conversation. Live how you want...

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-25-2016

(07-25-2016, 08:24 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 08:12 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Hey Shannon,l more in line with DMSI: you said the goal was to get women to initiate and (correct me if I'm wrong) take the male role.

No, you can attract women of all levels of femininity. The more she is acting out of her feminine side, the less she will actually initiate directly, as the program is urging her to do. But she will definitely make her interest known, if you're not clueless. And when we get this baby going, hopefully we can get all levels of femininity to initiate directly. Just in proportionately feminine ways.

Exciting, thanks for explaining.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Life - 07-25-2016

Shannon, is your gf a redhead? And just curious, how did u two meet?:)

(07-25-2016, 08:54 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Shannon, is your gf a redhead? And just curious, how did u two meet?Smile

Sadly, no. She does carry the redhead gene, though, and has freckles, as I do. But she is a brunette.

We met, believe it or not, on POF. But I had some "special guidance" to know when to do and what to do to make this happen. Wink

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Noctis - 07-25-2016

(07-25-2016, 08:56 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 08:54 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Shannon, is your gf a redhead? And just curious, how did u two meet?Smile

Sadly, no. She does carry the redhead gene, though, and has freckles, as I do. But she is a brunette.

We met, believe it or not, on POF. But I had some "special guidance" to know when to do and what to do to make this happen. Wink

Was the special guidance subliminals? Big Grin

(07-25-2016, 08:57 PM)Noctis Wrote:

Was the special guidance subliminals? Big Grin

Nope. Smile It's a rule 4 violation to discuss.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - bristo - 07-25-2016

Do these "special methods" have anything to do with astrology?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - CatMan - 07-25-2016

Hi Shannon,

I'm not sure if this was addressed already. I remember when you recently said that you accidentally forgot to test a batch of ASRB combinations, and were going to do that to see if a new ASRB combination was superior to the current one in 2.2. I wanted to mention it to see if that was done or not, in case a better solution for performance can be found.

(07-25-2016, 09:14 PM)bristo Wrote:

Do these "special methods" have anything to do with astrology?

I've said all I'm going to say on the matter.

(07-25-2016, 10:25 PM)CatMan Wrote: Hi Shannon,

I'm not sure if this was addressed already. I remember when you recently said that you accidentally forgot to test a batch of ASRB combinations, and were going to do that to see if a new ASRB combination was superior to the current one in 2.2. I wanted to mention it to see if that was done or not, in case a better solution for performance can be found.

Sorry, I did run those models and I got a couple hits, but neither was aso good as the 30:20 ratio.

The options left are adjust, rebuild and recalculate, or use what we got.