Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Womanizer - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 12:34 PM)Banksy Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 12:05 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 11:54 AM)Lowe Wrote: Abolishing child support (the only other way here) cause much, much more damage.

You're thinking in binaries. Abolishing child support isn't the only way. Making it a bit more fair (as in, considering the everyday expenses of the parents) would go a long way to prove that child support is truly for the child's best interests, and not reallocating society's resources from hardworking men to women.

EDIT: For anyone actually listening, go back and read my post. They gave me a worksheet with like... six questions and said, that's it. No appeals. If the mother wants to help you lower the payments, they'll "mediate," but other than that -- you're on the hook for whatever that thing spits out. Go ahead, plug your information in.

As for the other mess you're saying, never said life wasn't fair for women, etc. I was only addressing this myth you kept pushing that child support "ain't no thang" and that it's hard to get. That's incorrect. You're misleading people when you say that and I wanted to make sure that some clueless dude doesn't stroll into this thread and believe that nonsense, only to get blindsided when the court railroads his @$$ because a woman held him down and stole his seed -- which you clearly approve of.

Take note, gents. Believe this guy at your own peril.

Was this woman living with her rich parents? Did the courts take that into consideration?

Regardless, this woman still got the short end of the stick, you made off better than she did for an encounter that's supposedly beneficial for both you.

I'm open to changing my mind of course, I think men and women should both be careful, but women more so.

Chaos is saying that they system is rigged , which is true. And no the system is not taking in to consideration his needs. So no they both did not make it ok. That's what his saying in along with more things. To feed and cloth a child monthly takes about to 300 to 400 dollars maybe less depending on the parent level of self mastery. So his getting screwed over by paying $675. This is based on one kid. I know a guys who's paying $1000 for 2 kids a month.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 12:34 PM)Banksy Wrote: Was this woman living with her rich parents?

Yes.

(07-24-2016, 12:34 PM)Banksy Wrote: Did the courts take that into consideration?

No. In fact, it played to her side because she didn't have a job, so she was "living under the poverty line," according to the law. Her family owns multiple large properties about multiple businesses. Her father is a multimillionaire.

She had $40k in her bank account. I know, I put a large chunk of it in there. The month she filed for child support, I logged into her account (it used to be our joint account) and saw that she was spending $1000s on lavish weekends, hooking up with men she met on OkCupid. When she started to run out of money, she started asking me for child support. I refused, said I had given her enough money to last a year.

She filed. Guess what the court said? The money I gave her -- despite the fact that I had a signed affidavit -- didn't count because the court only recognizes money that goes THROUGH the court system.

There's not even a forum for you to bring this to light. Like I said: There's a worksheet. It has six questions. You fill out the worksheet, you pay the number it spits out unless she agrees to mediate.

Payments are taken directly out of your check. If you miss a payment, a bench warrant (EDIT: meaning, the cops don't go looking for you, but if you get stopped while driving, you get arrested) goes out for your arrest and your driver's license is revoked. Because, you know... the best way to make a person get a job is taking away their d*mn car.

If you quit your job and ask for the support to be adjusted, the judge has the right to deny it and give you a small grace period. If your new job doesn't pay as much as your old job, the judge can make you pay based off the old job or legally compel you to find a better job. Or risk going to jail and having your license revoked.

Gentlemen. Understand, I did NOT get "screwed" by the system. This IS the system. This IS the law. They didn't break any rules. They went by the book. The book is designed to f*ck you. Believe me or not, that's your call. You can Google everything I've said and you'll see it's true. But you've been warned.

(07-24-2016, 12:34 PM)Banksy Wrote: Regardless, this woman still got the short end of the stick, you made off better than she did for an encounter that's supposedly beneficial for both you.

... what is this i dont even i cant even wonder why

Gentlemen. Not even your fellow men are your allies. Even when faced with overwhelming evidence to the contrary, as a man, you will still be blamed. You are expected to perform in every aspect of your life, win a game that's clearly designed to turn you into a financial and mental slave... and if you lose, it's your fault by virtue of being a man.

That is, until you run AM6 and break free of that nonsense. I'm going to enjoy my profitable, adventurous life full of travel and banging women. Ya'll can deal with this crap.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-24-2016

I commend you for the self-control you display in that answer Chaos.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Cozy - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 12:53 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 12:34 PM)Banksy Wrote: Was this woman living with her rich parents?

Yes.

(07-24-2016, 12:34 PM)Banksy Wrote: Did the courts take that into consideration?

No. In fact, it played to her side because she didn't have a job, so she was "living under the poverty line," according to the law. Her family owns multiple large properties about multiple businesses. Her father is a multimillionaire.

She had $40k in her bank account. I know, I put a large chunk of it in there. The month she filed for child support, I logged into her account (it used to be our joint account) and saw that she was spending $1000s on lavish weekends, hooking up with men she met on OkCupid. When she started to run out of money, she started asking me for child support. I refused, said I had given her enough money to last a year.

She filed. Guess what the court said? The money I gave her -- despite the fact that I had a signed affidavit -- didn't count because the court only recognizes money that goes THROUGH the court system.

There's not even a forum for you to bring this to light. Like I said: There's a worksheet. It has six questions. You fill out the worksheet, you pay the number it spits out unless she agrees to mediate.

Payments are taken directly out of your check. If you miss a payment, a bench warrant (EDIT: meaning, the cops don't go looking for you, but if you get stopped while driving, you get arrested) goes out for your arrest and your driver's license is revoked. Because, you know... the best way to make a person get a job is taking away their d*mn car.

If you quit your job and ask for the support to be adjusted, the judge has the right to deny it and give you a small grace period. If your new job doesn't pay as much as your old job, the judge can make you pay based off the old job or legally compel you to find a better job. Or risk going to jail and having your license revoked.

Gentlemen. Understand, I did NOT get "screwed" by the system. This IS the system. This IS the law. They didn't break any rules. They went by the book. The book is designed to f*ck you. Believe me or not, that's your call. You can Google everything I've said and you'll see it's true. But you've been warned.

(07-24-2016, 12:34 PM)Banksy Wrote: Regardless, this woman still got the short end of the stick, you made off better than she did for an encounter that's supposedly beneficial for both you.

Gentlemen. Not even your fellow men are your allies. Even when faced with overwhelming evidence to the contrary, as a man, you will still be blamed. You are expected to perform in every aspect of your life, win a game that's clearly designed to turn you into a financial and mental slave... and if you lose, it's your fault by virtue of being a man.

That is, until you run AM6 and break free of that nonsense. I'm going to enjoy my profitable, adventurous life full of travel and banging women. Ya'll can deal with this crap.

You can't impregnate these h*** man. Listen man, I feel sorry for you, this is really just unfortunate. In most cases though, you won't see a woman going out like that. I get it though, men are rarely seen as victims in these situations (unless they're athletes sometimes), but that doesn't mean you should have a victim mentality, at least you made it out.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-24-2016

Wow. I don't even know what to say to all this.

It's just sad that guys will ignore the facts, that's all there is to it.

(07-24-2016, 12:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: I commend you for the self-control you display in that answer Chaos.

Lol right, because open discussion is so outrageous. Yes Shannon, alpha males have self-control.

Remember girls, at all times, self-control.

(07-24-2016, 01:09 PM)Banksy Wrote: You can't impregnate these h*** man. Listen man, I feel sorry for you, this is really just unfortunate. In most cases though, you won't see a woman going out like that. I get it though, men are rarely seen as victims in these situations (unless they're athletes sometimes), but that doesn't mean you should have a victim mentality, at least you made it out.

I'm gonna say this, then I'm gonna leave it alone because I've played my part in derailing Shannon's journal.

This woman did not come across as "low quality." She was very popular, VERY ACTIVE in the community -- had just come back from a missions trip to Uganda. Worked at one of the largest, most reputable hospitals in the state -- let's put it this way, this hospital is referenced in movies a lot. She told me her dream was to be a loving housewife to a strong, dedicated man. I thought I hit the jackpot and everything was "turning around." Was finally making close to six figures, had a lot of prestige in my industry. Her father adored me, took me on lavish vacations with the family.

... then she got pregnant and got that ring on her finger. And boy, how quickly things changed.

But I don't see myself as a victim. As the great Morpheus said: "What happened, happened and could not happen any other way. We are still alive." I NEEDED this to happen, because the experiences of my 20's caused me to find AM6 and break free of those old patterns. My life is heading in SUCH a positive, powerful direction that I don't look at the past with sadness. I try to take those lessons learned and warn others about the insights they may miss. And that's why I got so fired up -- I simply can't sit by and let myths pervade when I know they aren't true.

But, I recognize that you have to live your own life. Follow your own path. All I can do is tell you what happened to me, let you know that I'm not a unique case, nor was I a "loser." Good job. Good family. Good money. Still crashed and burned.

So, believe what you will. I urge you, however to research your state / province / country / protectorate's child support laws and ask around.

I'll leave you with this thought: Where I grew up, the criminal court building is a beautiful, lavish building with statues of lions and gargoyles and sh*t. The family court building (where they hold child support and alimony and divorce cases) is a monolith. Surrounded by guards. Why? Because so many men's lives are destroyed there that they're terrified of retribution.

(07-24-2016, 02:02 PM)Objectivist Wrote: I'm curious, despite this experience and how seemingly 'alturistic' this woman was, why do you still believe in the idea of a 'soul mate'. If this woman was able to hide her colors for so long, how would a man know a womans true color until the ship sinks.

You expresses a week ago that you felt having lots of casual sex may not be your way and finiding a 'soul mate' would. Do you still feel that way? I mean this woman sounded like a wonderful person at the start (though I supposed people who always claim to be 'altruistic' may be doing it to virtue signal and show off how 'moral' they are)

That's a good question, I'll try to answer the best I can.

I'm looking for something deeper than just banging hot chicks, but nothing as deep as a "lifelong partner," if that makes sense. I agree with Shannon's thoughts and experiences with soulmates, that there's multiple kinds of them, and everyone has more than one soulmate. I'm setting my life up in a manner that I'll be free to search for those women and we can enter into an intellectually and physically stimulating relationship.

The major difference is: I met her LONG before I ran AM6 or even really started studying mental alchemy, so my entire ego was very much invested in "the system." I thought it was my duty as a man to work a 9-5, start a family, buy property, etc. etc. Because of that, I was easily manipulated. Thing is, I don't think this woman is a terrible person. She's slowly turning her life around and she's actually pleasant to talk to in small doses. She too, is a victim of this system designed to suppress consciousness.

Now, my goal in life is TRUE self-actualization. I've spent an entire year with AM6 as my mentor. It has helped me to completely deconstruct that "9-5" ego-image and urged me to focus on my greatest dreams and what I want. When I say I've become manipulation proof, I mean it. I had a female friend try it the other day, and she's very much angry that I was completely resistant to her tactics. Because my mind and essence are now acting in a more natural, masculine way, I feel like I'd be able to enter into a deep relationship with women successfully, rather than how it was before: a compulsion.

Hope that answers your question.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shawn - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 12:53 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:

Yes.

Wow. That's really hard. Looks like German laws are a bit better, but still far away from perfect.

(07-24-2016, 01:13 PM)Banksy Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 12:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: I commend you for the self-control you display in that answer Chaos.

Lol right, because open discussion is so outrageous. Yes Shannon, alpha males have self-control.

Banksy, honestly, I have to wonder if you're a troll sometimes.

So, today I went to the sports bar and expressed my AOSI. I got some interesting responses, but they were all relatively low key.

One was that Bartendress S was avoidant, when she normally engages me in playful banter. She did greet me and go out of her way say good bye, though.

Bartendress L served me. The other day I told her the lipstick color she was wearing clashed with her skin tone. She'd worn it several times before I told her that. Today, she was wearing not only a darker, much better choice in color for her skin, but it was done with razor precision, and accentuated her cupid bow lips beautifully. I commented that that color worked - not complimented her on it. Just said, "Now THAT color works."

Thinking about it I now realize that she was made up fully today, and normally she is only wearing lipstick, or possibly a hint of eye shadow. She could not have known I was coming in, so this was probably not done for me, but she did a damned good job on her makeup. I almost could not make out the foundation she used, or the eye shadow. The primary point of makeup is to accentuate and remove flaws, not usually to be obvious in and of itself. I was impressed.

She also did her hair differently today. Half up, with the up half being in wind braids that met at the back of her head and then were also falling down freely. It looked good, so I commented, "You should wear your hair like that more often." She said, "Awww," and appeared to be disinterested for the rest of the time I was there, but I am beginning to wonder if maybe she is not making an effort to be more attractive for me - either because of the AOSI or because now she wants me to get her a modeling job or both.

I also notice that she greets me differently than anyone else who goes to this bar. She now routinely greets me as "Hello, my friend." Not necessarily what I want - friend - but certainly being different to her is good. And if I want to take it somewhere else, getting out of the friend zone should not be that hard with her.

S gave me the most beautiful butt presentation while getting some liquor today. Sadly, S had no ass. She is almost like a stick. Very slender, and very subtle curves. But I know it was probably an intentional presentation because always in the past, she has been very careful to aim it elsewhere when doing that exact same thing.

The guy next to me started a conversation with me out of nowhere. He just started talking about how he travels internationally a lot. We went from that to friendliness of different cultures, and then to their foods, and then to their religions and religious choices, and then to his past in the military and current geopolitical stuff. He seemed to really enjoy talking, and I was perceiving a lot of respect from him, even though he was career military and I've never been in the military. That is a first for me.

Aside from that, nothing happened. Then again, I wasn't really paying much attention to anything but eating and talking.

(07-24-2016, 03:31 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Maybe you're just too sensitive.

(07-24-2016, 04:49 PM)Banksy Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 03:31 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Maybe you're just too sensitive.

I have developed quite the thick skin doing what I do, and doing it publically. I'm pretty sure my sensitivity is not an issue.

You, however, seem to really enjoy trying to annoy people. That's what makes me think you're a troll. And responses like that only make my case for me.