Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 09:20 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Chaos has a point. Even though in his situation she didn't stop when he wanted to, this is kind of behavior I'd like to see DMSI elicit from attractive women but with respect of the user's choice of having sex or not.

I just want to note that while she did indeed technically rape me, I didn't ask her to stop. Once I got over the initial shock of what was happening, I actually very much enjoyed myself. Chick could ride a d*ck. Like, she made my d*ck sing. That was the problem.

The issue was when I tried to pull out to avoid impregnating her and she kinda gripped me with her legs. She knew it'd be okay because she had an IUD. I had no idea. That was the most terrifying orgasm of my life.

EDIT: I mean, now that I think about it... was it REALLY rape? I was wearing a pheromone blend (A314 and TUTH) with the purposes of eliciting that response from women, so could I really get mad and scream rape after it happened just because it was with someone that wasn't my first pick? I had sorta pushed this incident out of mind, considered the "case closed," but now that we're talking about it...

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Cozy - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 10:47 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 09:14 PM)Banksy Wrote: Look at minority groups in america, the men generally aren't faithful or "respectful" to their women, basically living the way you guys want to live...

I don't need to "look" at minority groups -- I belong to one. Don't know wtf you're talking about. I'd like to request that everyone stop assuming that everyone else is a white male by default.

I myself am African, although I don't live in America. I've heard African American males admit that they don't treat their women respectfully, of course it's a generalization, but I've heard them admit this.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 10:56 PM)Banksy Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 09:14 PM)Banksy Wrote: Look at minority groups in america, the men generally aren't faithful or "respectful" to their women, basically living the way you guys want to live...

I don't need to "look" at minority groups -- I belong to one. Don't know wtf you're talking about. I'd like to request that everyone stop assuming that everyone else is a white male by default.

I myself am African, although I don't live in America. I've heard African American males admit that they don't treat their women respectfully, of course it's a generalization, but I've heard them admit this.

Oops, broke my own request. My bad.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Cozy - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 10:58 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 10:56 PM)Banksy Wrote:

Oops, broke my own request. My bad.

No worries lol.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - AbundanceCH - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 10:42 PM)JJ54 Wrote: This here ^^. I don't care how pretty or how sexy a woman may look. If you hang around her long enough, her true character will show up and you will know if she likes you for your resources or she likes you for you. Even a wolf hiding in sheep's clothing will give itself away eventually.
It is not necessarily her fault in fact I would say it's the guy's fault and that's because he wasn't authentic from the beginning.

When you're authentic you tell the truth and you tell the truth from the beginning. That includes your financial situation and not pretending to be someone you're not.

What you will find out is that per the law of attraction the more authentic you are the more authentic women you will attract. When you pretend to be someone you are not you will keep attracting situations and women who are shady. When you are authentic and honest you will attract women who will like you for who you are not for how much you make.

I can say from experience. The woman I am seeing now makes 10 times my salary. The one before also made more than triple what I make.

I used to lie about my work in the past but in those days I didn't know much about being authentic. I was trying to pretend I was better off than I was and giving an image of someone that made more money than I did. Not anymore right now I am focused on being just me. Not surprisingly the women I have attracted have been of much higher quality the more authentic I have become and they like me despite my financial situation.

Any guy that is worried about a woman not liking them or leaving them because of his resources needs to work on becoming the best version of himself and the most authentic he can be. At that point women won't care if you're dead broke. Women are starving for men with authenticity. But just remember authenticity also means being self validating and a provider of your own happiness (you don't need her or any woman to be happy because your happiness comes from within).

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Ricardo - 07-24-2016

(07-23-2016, 11:13 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: Women are starving for men with authenticity. But just remember authenticity also means being self validating and a provider of your own happiness (you don't need her or any woman to be happy because your happiness comes from within).

I agree with the authenticity bit but humans as any other species have the need to procreate, which is coded within our DNA and has been with us all through our evolution. It is the driving force of our continued existence. You are only describing a sense of well-being, a general contentment, but it's not enough all the time unless you're a hermit type. No one is going to be blissed out on their own.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dzemoo - 07-24-2016

@bits that what you say might be true but what if i want to be a bad boy cocky asshole guy? And for me the criminal routine worked very well on several occasions the respectful nice guy does not work for me...

Also your text sounds like its the only success to get women, the more important question for me here is how will my life be with this women.

In my experience nice guys attract controlling whore women, and bad boys nice good caring women (of. Course as long as you stay the bad boy)

Being alpha is not about women but about you i never saw a nice guy make a woman pay stuff for him, do him favours sleep with other men if he wants her to, but i saw it with bad boys, i think the problem here is that we all are too nice

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-24-2016

(07-23-2016, 09:58 PM)Lowe Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 09:42 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 09:14 PM)Banksy Wrote: Women have to worry about getting pregnant, so rape is a big deal. In our case, aside from worrying about std's we pretty much have nothing to worry about.

Oh yeah, nothing to worry about. Child support payments, being viewed as a delinquent father, nothing to worry about at all. Rolleyes

If and only if I was 100% sure I am the father, I would have no problem paying child support. Look, it is still your kid, dislike you may of his/her mother, and the kid deserve adequate parental support. It isn't the child's fault that he or she is born under the circumstances. Most if not all the money paid out as child support would go straight into childcare, food, etc. costs anyway.

I would always go for being viewed as a delinquent father over being a single mother and having to raise a kid you did not really want to have / someone seen as careless and slutty who managed to get impregnated unintentionally, especially when they're carrying all that weight in their stomachs for 9 months while all can see.

Really? If a woman FORCED you to cum inside her and decided (against your wishes) to have the baby, you'd be completely fine paying child support?

Wow.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Lowe - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 07:38 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 09:14 PM)Banksy Wrote: Women have to worry about getting pregnant, so rape is a big deal. In our case, aside from worrying about std's we pretty much have nothing to worry about.

Oh yeah, nothing to worry about. Child support payments, being viewed as a delinquent father, nothing to worry about at all. Rolleyes

If and only if I was 100% sure I am the father, I would have no problem paying child support. Look, it is still your kid, dislike you may of his/her mother, and the kid deserve adequate parental support. It isn't the child's fault that he or she is born under the circumstances. Most if not all the money paid out as child support would go straight into childcare, food, etc. costs anyway.

I would always go for being viewed as a delinquent father over being a single mother and having to raise a kid you did not really want to have / someone seen as careless and slutty who managed to get impregnated unintentionally, especially when they're carrying all that weight in their stomachs for 9 months while all can see.

Really? If a woman FORCED you to cum inside her and decided (against your wishes) to have the baby, you'd be completely fine paying child support?

Wow.

I don't see being forced like that happens to many people. Not unless one is turned on enough to cum in the first place and/or somehow can't gather the strength to wrestle out of it. Plus the fact that if it happens one time the probability of pregnancy is very low.

Add to the fact that not as many people are forced to pay child support for their unwanted kid as you think. It is not that one ask nicely and the other automatically gets money withdrawn from the bank account, no hassle.

So unlikely, but sure, make an exception to the rule that if it happens as you say.

You're basically trying to argue against the point by making a 1 in a 1,000 example that is extremely unlikely to happen. Doesn't render the other 999 out of 1000 that justify this point invalid.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 08:10 AM)Lowe Wrote:

Wow.

I don't see being forced like that happens to many people. Not unless one is turned on enough to cum in the first place and/or somehow can't gather the strength to wrestle out of it. Plus the fact that if it happens one time the probability of pregnancy is very low.

Add to the fact that not as many people are forced to pay child support for their unwanted kid as you think. It is not that one ask nicely and the other automatically gets money withdrawn from the bank account, no hassle.

So unlikely, but sure, make an exception to the rule that if it happens as you say.

You're basically trying to argue against the point by making a 1 in a 1,000 example that is extremely unlikely to happen. Doesn't render the other 999 out of 1000 that justify this point invalid.

So... You're saying that you'd willingly play a game where there's a 1 in 1000 chance to get f*cked up the ass for 18 years? Oh wait, we were talking about rape, silly me, that's not willingly. Let me rephrase:

You'd be OK with someone forcing you to play a game where there's a 1 in 1000 chance you'd get f*cked in the ass for 18 years?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Cozy - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 08:52 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 08:10 AM)Lowe Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 09:42 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Oh yeah, nothing to worry about. Child support payments, being viewed as a delinquent father, nothing to worry about at all. Rolleyes

Wow.

So... You're saying that you'd willingly play a game where there's a 1 in 1000 chance to get f*cked up the ass for 18 years? Oh wait, we were talking about rape, silly me, that's not willingly. Let me rephrase:

You'd be OK with someone forcing you to play a game where there's a 1 in 1000 chance you'd get f*cked in the ass for 18 years?

Sarge, calm down. I think we're getting away from the original point. Rape is dangerous for women because of the risk of pregnancy and having to struggle on your own with a kid. Even man on man rape is considered funny for most people. That's why you should stay out of prison.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - bits - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 07:26 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: @bits that what you say might be true but what if i want to be a bad boy cocky asshole guy? And for me the criminal routine worked very well on several occasions the respectful nice guy does not work for me...

Also your text sounds like its the only success to get women, the more important question for me here is how will my life be with this women.

In my experience nice guys attract controlling ***** women, and bad boys nice good caring women (of. Course as long as you stay the bad boy)

Being alpha is not about women but about you i never saw a nice guy make a woman pay stuff for him, do him favours sleep with other men if he wants her to, but i saw it with bad boys, i think the problem here is that we all are too nice

Im not saying it doesnt work, all im saying is that it works on a narrow set of women. Yes there is more to life than women which is why I'll probably run BASE as my next sub to focus on my business but let's be real here, MSI is 100% about sex with women and not much else. Any added bonus like confidence or social skills is just going to be a side effect of the programming.

As for the criminal routine, I dont think being a criminal is worth if it just for the sake of women, much less for the sake of your own quality of life. My friends from high school werent the best behaved and 2 were killed at 19 (they crossed the wrong dealer) and another is serving 15 years for intent to distribute. They were dumb kids but I can't imagine why any sane adult would choose that lifestyle, you're either dead by the time you're 30 or in jail.

People also make the dangerous assumption that they can just project an aura of danger, violence, and rage and then go about their lives as normal. Do they not think that having that energy around them wont change them? We see all the personality differences that am/wm/sm/aos make so there is no reason to suggest it wont happen with MSI.

Gangs are recruiting all the time so anyone who wants a criminal lifestyle doesnt need MSI they can just go to their nearest crips/bloods/bd/latin kings/aryan brotherhood/etc and say "hey guys I want in" and after your imitation you'll have unlimited access to guns, drugs, and explosives to do whatever you want. No need to wait months for a subliminal to kick in you'll be assassinating rival gang members from day 1.

As for the nice guys, Im not saying guys should be some pushover mangina. This is the problem with masculinity in the west these days and particularity when it comes to the seduction community. It's been narrowed down to a binary focus where you're either a pushover who gets cucked by your wife as she goes out to dinner with her boyfriends or you're a thug who beats his girlfriends and leeches off her while dealing drugs.

Why can't people aim for a more balanced approach?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Rocket13 - 07-24-2016

(07-23-2016, 10:46 PM)Banksy Wrote:

Also, the process of applying for child support is no walk in the park, you have to go to court and prove that this person is the father, and, on top of that men rarely ever actually pay child support, So...
dont believe that garbage

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Lowe - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 08:52 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: So... You're saying that you'd willingly play a game where there's a 1 in 1000 chance to get f*cked up the ass for 18 years? Oh wait, we were talking about rape, silly me, that's not willingly. Let me rephrase:

It's life. You can take a girl home who turns out to be an axe murderer. Why not cease talking and getting to know anybody just to be safe?

There is a small chance all of your tax money end up going to people who completely wastes it. Let's abolish all taxes? Same rationale as yours. Why pay any tax at all when "there's a 1 in 1000 chance you'd get f*cked in the ass"?

Why not just give up on life and do nothing at all in life when in anything you do "there's a 1 in 1000 chance you'd get f*cked in the ass"?

There are two sides to pick. One happens almost all the time. One almost never happens. Choose the option that almost never happens?