Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 07:46 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Um... I mentioned it was rape on this very page. >>

I suppose that's true.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - DGamer - 07-23-2016

(07-22-2016, 07:43 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 10:54 PM)DGamer Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 03:07 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 02:13 PM)WriterDan Wrote: hi shannon, i notice that you keep adding new subliminals for attracting women but there are many others that i found in demand in product requests. would you be able to take a break and create something for writers, gratitude and focus/concentration?

1 that i think would be cool would be having your dreams help you get past writer's block and create amazing characters and plots. being able to just write and let it flow naturally, having strong motivation to write, utilizing blogging / marketing for yourself and your writing, overall enjoyment and gratitude of writing, living in the moment to be able to have the best concentration and focus and success with your own writing. maybe even could be related to self-publishing success.

as well as upgrades for gratitude and focus/concentration that i haven't seen for 5g or even maybe a "do the best job for your chosen path" subliminal that helps you excell in your path you'd like and help with intense motivation and focus. i liked at base for these things but i'm not yet convinced they'd help in these ways for a writer/musician/artist or career driven/self-employed/self-promoted/freelance type rather than a strong business type.

thank you!

Sex sells. And right now, we are dealing with a situation where I have a business partner who's having trouble being productive because of his health issues.

My original idea was to build something completely different. DMSI sort of started as a quick way to put out something that would be well received, and has grown into it's own beast of a project. Partly because I see that if I actually can accomplish this, I will have plenty of money to do everything else without worries, and partly because I am using it to help me develop 6G, and develop the 5.5G and 6G prototypes.

My current focus has to be on building subliminals that will help Andrew. He's in need of quite the miracle program, but I'm going to do everything I can to help him. It's going to be built as separate parts - General Pain Relief, Maximum healing & Health, Detox, Maximum Immune Response - and then likely will be assembled into one super-program that has all of these in it at once.

Basically, this is the priority because without him, we are not going to do very well.

Were it not for that, I would be glad to be building more generalized stuff. All the things you presented are good ideas - I just can't work on everything at once. Right now, helping Andrew get past this and the survival of the business is my main focus. And since I basically have to start performing miracles to achieve these goals, all of them, it may take some time.

So please bear with me here. We're not exactly dealing with the best situation right now.
Shoot me a PM if you need some temporary help with development work : )

What sort of development work?
Web Development. From my understanding, Andrew was working on subliminal-talk.com and subliminal-shop.com which consists of MyBB and Wordpress (and plugins of course).

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-23-2016

Ill keep that in mind, thanks.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Cozy - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 07:34 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 09:02 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Those of you experienced enough to understand the vast differences in male and female psychology will grasp where I'm coming from with this. Everyone else is gonna cry, moan and scream bloody murder. But...

Procreation is the "it" factor. The aura should give off the vibe that you are the best choice for her to have children with, and that she'll never meet anyone else like you again. When you walk through the door, her uterus should start aching for your children.

So: status, fame and wealth? Cool. But that'll put you in "boyfriend" category. You give off an aura like this, and women will become sexually aroused... at the notion of locking you down as a boyfriend. She'll start virtue signaling and pulling that "good girl," "I've never taken three c*cks at once" routine.

Narcissistic, violent, full of testosterone? THIS will get you your raging bathroom sex.

Remember, in primal days, there were very little courtship rituals. Men pretty much killed the alphas of other tribes and impregnated their women. This wasn't even considered "rape." Rape wasn't even a concept then.

Unfortunately, society has progressed quicker than evolution, and women's primal brains still respond to these cues.

I remember back when I was REALLY into pheromones. I was throwing everything I could at women to find that "panty scorcher" routine. Was having lots of sex and taking extensive notes. Realized that the women I was with used sex for two distinct reasons:

1. Investment in our relationship. That included trying to lock me into a monogamous relationship, or to keep me happy so I'd continue taking her out and shit.

2. To get f*cking pregnant.

The pheromone blends that evoked the second reaction? All aggressive blends. Instant jerk. A314 overdose. Turn Up the Heat. Every time I wore one of those, I'd have that animalistic, aggressive sex -- and they'd ALWAYS insist on me not wearing a condom. One time, I was sleeping over at a female friend's house after a night at the club. We went back to her place, crashed out of pure exhaustion. Hadn't hooked up yet at the time for various reasons, the main being that she was kinda crazy and on drugs -- and I don't generally f*ck crazy. Was laying in the bed next to her. I was wearing A314 and TUTH (my club go-to mix at the time). Next thing I knew, I woke up to her riding the hell out of me. When I came, I tried to pull out. She literally held me down to prevent me from pulling out. Luckily, she had an IUD. When I later asked her wtf that was all about, she said that the urge to procreate, to have children with me overrode all her logical instincts and she had to give in.

So yeah, the current aura works and works well. Seems to have that, "I bet you're fun to bang and date" kinda vibe. Need something more primal. Make her wanna have your damn kids. That's where it's at.

What astonishes me is the congnitive dissonance between what you said and the response given to this post.

What is in bold above is a clear description of a woman sexually raping a man against his will. But nobody thought twice about it. or even called it what it is. Nobody batted an eyelash, and yet had the genders been reversed, he would have gone to prison FOREVER, and possibly even been murdered in prison for it.

Meanwhile, we have women screaming left and right that a peck on the cheek is rape, and tampons are rape, and all this... and if Chaos actually tried to get this taken seriously in any lawful setting, he would be laughed at, probably even by his own lawyer.

Chaos didn't even realize it was rape, by the sounds of it.

How ***** up is this society, when we have men actually being raped and not even knowing it, and women screaming rape over stuff that isn't even remotely definable as rape by any sane being.

Women have to worry about getting pregnant, so rape is a big deal. In our case, aside from worrying about std's we pretty much have nothing to worry about. If it was a random girl that broke into your house and did that, then I'm sure any law enforcement would take that seriously and lock her up. That would be a seriously crazy b****.

Look at minority groups in america, the men generally aren't faithful or "respectful" to their women, basically living the way you guys want to live, and how many single struggling mothers do you see? Why would any woman just want to have sex with as many guys as she can? This is why our society tends to treat women with a sort of child/sometimes adult status, because they have more to lose. The problem I have with modern women is when you don't want anything to do with them and they still try to ruin your life.

I'm pretty sure rape in a women's case is like 100x worse in every aspect.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - maxx55 - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 09:02 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: The pheromone blends that evoked the second reaction? All aggressive blends. Instant jerk. A314 overdose. Turn Up the Heat. Every time I wore one of those, I'd have that animalistic, aggressive sex -- and they'd ALWAYS insist on me not wearing a condom. One time, I was sleeping over at a female friend's house after a night at the club. We went back to her place, crashed out of pure exhaustion. Hadn't hooked up yet at the time for various reasons, the main being that she was kinda crazy and on drugs -- and I don't generally f*ck crazy. Was laying in the bed next to her. I was wearing A314 and TUTH (my club go-to mix at the time). Next thing I knew, I woke up to her riding the hell out of me. When I came, I tried to pull out. She literally held me down to prevent me from pulling out. Luckily, she had an IUD. When I later asked her wtf that was all about, she said that the urge to procreate, to have children with me overrode all her logical instincts and she had to give in.

So yeah, the current aura works and works well. Seems to have that, "I bet you're fun to bang and date" kinda vibe. Need something more primal. Make her wanna have your damn kids. That's where it's at.

Chaos has a point. Even though in his situation she didn't stop when he wanted to, this is kind of behavior I'd like to see DMSI elicit from attractive women but with respect of the user's choice of having sex or not.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - K-Train - 07-23-2016

Banksky, I think what Shannon's really getting at is that we're supposed to have an "equal" society where all crimes are treated the same regardless of ethnicity, gender, etc. In this case, rape would probably NOT be taken seriously if it was reported by a guy thus why Shannon said what he said.
At face value, a woman claiming rape is going to be taken more seriously than if a guy claims rape at least that's how it is in American (can't speak for Europe).

EDIT: I wanted to also add, that we guys contribute to this to an extent. A lot of guys get off on the novelty of waking up to a hot chick riding/sucking their dick in the middle of the night (myself included). This may be why men tend to laugh at the notion of a woman raping a guy because they may be thinking "wait, an attractive chick forced you to f$ck her? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" So go figure. Tongue Can't say I've never thought the same thing in the past.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 09:14 PM)Banksy Wrote: Women have to worry about getting pregnant, so rape is a big deal. In our case, aside from worrying about std's we pretty much have nothing to worry about.

Oh yeah, nothing to worry about. Child support payments, being viewed as a delinquent father, nothing to worry about at all. Rolleyes

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Rocket13 - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 09:02 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Those of you experienced enough to understand the vast differences in male and female psychology will grasp where I'm coming from with this. Everyone else is gonna cry, moan and scream bloody murder. But...

Procreation is the "it" factor. The aura should give off the vibe that you are the best choice for her to have children with, and that she'll never meet anyone else like you again. When you walk through the door, her uterus should start aching for your children.

So: status, fame and wealth? Cool. But that'll put you in "boyfriend" category. You give off an aura like this, and women will become sexually aroused... at the notion of locking you down as a boyfriend. She'll start virtue signaling and pulling that "good girl," "I've never taken three c*cks at once" routine.

Narcissistic, violent, full of testosterone? THIS will get you your raging bathroom sex.

Remember, in primal days, there were very little courtship rituals. Men pretty much killed the alphas of other tribes and impregnated their women. This wasn't even considered "rape." Rape wasn't even a concept then.

Unfortunately, society has progressed quicker than evolution, and women's primal brains still respond to these cues.

I remember back when I was REALLY into pheromones. I was throwing everything I could at women to find that "panty scorcher" routine. Was having lots of sex and taking extensive notes. Realized that the women I was with used sex for two distinct reasons:

1. Investment in our relationship. That included trying to lock me into a monogamous relationship, or to keep me happy so I'd continue taking her out and shit.

2. To get f*cking pregnant.

The pheromone blends that evoked the second reaction? All aggressive blends. Instant jerk. A314 overdose. Turn Up the Heat. Every time I wore one of those, I'd have that animalistic, aggressive sex -- and they'd ALWAYS insist on me not wearing a condom. One time, I was sleeping over at a female friend's house after a night at the club. We went back to her place, crashed out of pure exhaustion. Hadn't hooked up yet at the time for various reasons, the main being that she was kinda crazy and on drugs -- and I don't generally f*ck crazy. Was laying in the bed next to her. I was wearing A314 and TUTH (my club go-to mix at the time). Next thing I knew, I woke up to her riding the hell out of me. When I came, I tried to pull out. She literally held me down to prevent me from pulling out. Luckily, she had an IUD. When I later asked her wtf that was all about, she said that the urge to procreate, to have children with me overrode all her logical instincts and she had to give in.

I think there is some truth to this, I dont recall what pheros I used that day, but I had a woman trying to hold me down while riding. when i suggested we wear a condom she left.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Lowe - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 09:42 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 09:14 PM)Banksy Wrote: Women have to worry about getting pregnant, so rape is a big deal. In our case, aside from worrying about std's we pretty much have nothing to worry about.

Oh yeah, nothing to worry about. Child support payments, being viewed as a delinquent father, nothing to worry about at all. Rolleyes

If and only if I was 100% sure I am the father, I would have no problem paying child support. Look, it is still your kid, dislike you may of his/her mother, and the kid deserve adequate parental support. It isn't the child's fault that he or she is born under the circumstances. Most if not all the money paid out as child support would go straight into childcare, food, etc. costs anyway.

I would always go for being viewed as a delinquent father over being a single mother and having to raise a kid you did not really want to have / someone seen as careless and slutty who managed to get impregnated unintentionally, especially when they're carrying all that weight in their stomachs for 9 months while all can see.

Yea but those are recent things, people generally think from an evolutionary perspective. From like, 1000 bc environments.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Lowe - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 10:03 PM)Objectivist Wrote: It's not just child support. You could potentially end up paying alimony. And how great is paying for a child that you will barely see and that the worthless mother will get custody of? How great. Paying most of my salary to taxes and child support while I only only see my child once a while.

Oh and how many women get impregnated "unintentionally". About half the pregenancies in this country are supposedly "accidents", yet 70% of women are on birth control. I hardly think it's an accident. These women get pregant on purpose. Women have all the resources to prevent pregnancy but one day they decide to get pregnant and say "oops just an accident". There is a reason why feminists constantly lobby against the male pill.

Alimony is an issue I agree. Ultimately the rationale is the child deserves a standard of living like his father. I am iffy on that at best. You don't pay "most" of your salary to taxes and child support though. Unless you're the top 1% in France or something.

Birth controls don't work all the time. Failure rate for condoms is quite worryingly high if you look it up. Sometimes both parties can't resist the urge to do it bareback. It is not very smart to get pregnant then raise a kid on their own. They aren't giving birth to golden eggs, they will have to take daily responsibility for 18 years and is it extremely draining and stressful. Though I'm sure a few exceptions are there that will surprise me.

The male pill is only opposed by particular rogue feminists who clearly have lost sight of what they're supposed to be for. Not all of them. Same for every grouping of liberal / conservative / etc. you have the reasonable ones and then you have the crazy ones. The reasonable ones always outnumber the other group.

(07-23-2016, 10:03 PM)Objectivist Wrote: It's pretty much a norm for a woman using a males money and destroying his resources. It's totally acceptably to financially ruin a male through alamony, child support, gifts, first dates etc. Women don't even consider marrying a man who does not make more than her.

I know plenty of people who marry someone earning less than her. My mum is in that group, actually. Only status-obsessed and shallow people try to marry up in these day and age.

And no it's not the norm to destroy his resources. If you're burned by someone demanding too much of your money, go for someone who won't do it to you. Sorry to break it to you but women aren't evil, not the majority anyway. I am always making clear up front that while dating someone, each is responsible for his and her own finances. Never got a problem.

Come on man, your own username says you're an objectivist. So don't assume broad generalisations on people without due consideration from an objective perspective.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - JJ54 - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 10:31 PM)Lowe Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 10:03 PM)Objectivist Wrote: It's not just child support. You could potentially end up paying alimony. And how great is paying for a child that you will barely see and that the worthless mother will get custody of? How great. Paying most of my salary to taxes and child support while I only only see my child once a while.

Oh and how many women get impregnated "unintentionally". About half the pregenancies in this country are supposedly "accidents", yet 70% of women are on birth control. I hardly think it's an accident. These women get pregant on purpose. Women have all the resources to prevent pregnancy but one day they decide to get pregnant and say "oops just an accident". There is a reason why feminists constantly lobby against the male pill.

Alimony is an issue I agree. Ultimately the rationale is the child deserves a standard of living like his father. I am iffy on that at best. You don't pay "most" of your salary to taxes and child support though. Unless you're the top 1% in France or something.

Birth controls don't work all the time. Failure rate for condoms is quite worryingly high if you look it up. Sometimes both parties can't resist the urge to do it bareback. It is not very smart to get pregnant then raise a kid on their own. They aren't giving birth to golden eggs, they will have to take daily responsibility for 18 years and is it extremely draining and stressful. Though I'm sure a few exceptions are there that will surprise me.

The male pill is only opposed by particular rogue feminists who clearly have lost sight of what they're supposed to be for. Not all of them. Same for every grouping of liberal / conservative / etc. you have the reasonable ones and then you have the crazy ones. The reasonable ones always outnumber the other group.

(07-23-2016, 10:03 PM)Objectivist Wrote: It's pretty much a norm for a woman using a males money and destroying his resources. It's totally acceptably to financially ruin a male through alamony, child support, gifts, first dates etc. Women don't even consider marrying a man who does not make more than her.

I know plenty of people who marry someone earning less than her. My mum is in that group, actually. Only status-obsessed and shallow people try to marry up in these day and age.

And no it's not the norm to destroy his resources. If you're burned by someone demanding too much of your money, go for someone who won't do it to you. Sorry to break it to you but women aren't evil, not the majority anyway. I am always making clear up front that while dating someone, each is responsible for his and her own finances. Never got a problem.

Come on man, your own username says you're an objectivist. So don't assume broad generalisations on people without due consideration from an objective perspective.

This here ^^. I don't care how pretty or how sexy a woman may look. If you hang around her long enough, her true character will show up and you will know if she likes you for your resources or she likes you for you. Even a wolf hiding in sheep's clothing will give itself away eventually.

Also, the process of applying for child support is no walk in the park, you have to go to court and prove that this person is the father, and, on top of that men rarely ever actually pay child support, So...

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 09:14 PM)Banksy Wrote: Look at minority groups in america, the men generally aren't faithful or "respectful" to their women, basically living the way you guys want to live...

I don't need to "look" at minority groups -- I belong to one. Don't know wtf you're talking about. I'd like to request that everyone stop assuming that everyone else is a white male by default.