Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dmitry - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 01:24 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 12:35 PM)greentaco Wrote: Ho, how can i get some relief for this. Im glad i saw this. Please pooint in a way to clear the trauma.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid-2-0/

I strongly believe that subliminals, especially 5G tech and up, can modify the epigenetic expression of genes.

Purely anecdotal -- generally, the males in my family are short, stocky and physically weak. Except my older brother. He's clearly the alpha -- over six feet, very muscular, lots of physical strength.

I practiced martial arts for years. I mean, intense training. And yet, I was still physically weaker than the average male. Could never seem to build real muscle. I was a superb fighter, but only because I had an amazing instructor that taught me how to leverage my strategic instincts to outsmart my opponents.

All of this changed in my second run of AM6. In the last six months, I've built an absurd amount of muscle compared to the 10+ years I practiced martial arts -- and I haven't changed the way I trained. I'm training the exact same way, with the exact same intensity. SOMETHING, however, has unlocked my potential to build muscle. And I'm building muscle at an alarming rate.

So, to answer your question: Theoretically, running E2 should clean up a lot of the trauma and allow your mind / body to express itself in a healthier manner. I think E2 would purify the spiritual body to an extent. Don't think it'll touch any levels after that in a DIRECT manner, other than shaping your experiences on this plane... realized I can't really go any further. Rule 4 and stuff.

I agree with your point. E2 can motivate to heal anything, and look for solutions beyond just subs. That is great. And btw, dont think about "curse" Smile its not that scary as it seems. My friend was not succesful with his business, 3000-5000 usd a month at least. When he solved system issue (he called it "money curse" indeed) he is now a dollar millionier. Im not kidding. Ok...changing topic.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-22-2016

(07-21-2016, 08:27 PM)Dubls Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 12:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: What im saying is, we need to identify that "it" factor and magnify it. Getting women to initiate sex in public is next to impossible without it.

So what exactly do you guys think that "it" factor is? Wealth/fame/power?

What I'm about to say will be challenged by someone making the argument that many inherit wealth/fame/power, so let me begin by acknowledging that yes those things are indeed inherited by some people.

What I'm putting forward is something I've observed in guys successful with women, and as a truism by virtue of the fact that I've lacked it for most of my life and suffered the consequences—and that is being confident in one's own skin. Yes confidence can come with the territory if you're a good looking guy, but there are plenty of guys who are not particularly good looking (or rich or famous) that do well with women because they self identify as:
  • Incredibly attractive - as this is a matter of perception and if you believe something strongly it doesn't matter what others think/you can sell that reality/it's not delusion if you truly believe it

• Completely and utterly deserving of socialization, sex, and everything in between with any woman they're attracted to, regardless of how beautiful they are perceived to be—and the potential intimidation factor of their beauty/status is mitigated by my first point which is that self-perception is so incredibly strong AND the firm belief that from a purely primal and selfish perspective, it is your birthright as a man to attract and bed the women you're attracted to, especially the most beautiful ones, and as many of them as possible to boot—which defines our role as seed sowers

• Lastly confidence needs to be sky high or as I've heard it described: Confidence beyond one's own ability to justify it (with completely acceptance of that inability)

These qualities I believe will have a powerful impact and they sort of play into the celeb vibe that people are talking about, except I regard them as internal foundations that may or may not manifest in a perceived celeb status but will certainly result in extraordinary success with women ranging from everything that leads up to sex to sexual performance itself.

PS Yes, this is male-centric and I'll leave the interpretation up to Shannon
PPS I think most of the guys interested in this sub are straight

Interesting points. I'll make note of them.

(07-21-2016, 09:39 PM)thor2014 Wrote: I understand the sub makes you hungry as it burns calories. How about we tweak the algorithum to use solar energy ?. That way you can walk around allday and transform light into what is required for the sub ?.

In the new version we still have to tweak the aura to last longer maybe 8 hours a day. Think about this how long does a smart phone last maybe 8 hours ? now if we bring a power bank into the equation it gives it extra life. This is exactly what we need.

Please include these features in 3.1

Thanks

I'm not really thinking there is anywhere near enough energy in the light that hits you to do that, and really I'm not sure it could be used anyway. As it stands, the subconscious is already being directed to use all of the best and most efficient and effective sources of energy to whatever degree is necessary, only limited by what is safe.

As for the aura, I don't think you're understanding what's going on here. I'll explain a bit more in depth.

When you start running it, it starts firing up the aura while it's actually running, and then during that 20 minute break, the aura starts to fade. But during that time, you are clearing the input queue, processing and getting a chance to rest.

Then the next 30 minute section starts and you start inputting, processing and executing, and again the aura starts firing up. This time, further than before because it was still there from the last time. So now you have more than the first time. This keeps happening with each loop.

After the first three loops, presuming you're projecting instead of arguing with the script or clearing out garbage, the aura will reach it's first peak levels about 30 minutes after the third loop, and then begin fading. It will continue to fade until you continue the next day with three more loops.

But when you start the next day, you are still projecting some aura, even though it's not obvious enough to sense (again, if you're not being a control freak and arguing with the script, or dealing with some sort of trauma first instead). So this time, you start with some amount of aura already, and build on that. Because you built on something that was already present, this time, the aura lasts a little longer and fades a little slower.

Each day you use the program that you are actually projecting an aura the aura grows stronger and lasts longer. And over time, what will happen is that eventually the aura will become relatively steady state over the whole 24 hour period. But this takes time.

It's a little like firing a cannon at 0 degrees (level with the horizon), and the cannon's projectile falls to the ground in X number of units of distance. And each day you raise it 1 degree and each day it goes further and further. If you keep doing this, presuming there's enough power behind the projectile, eventually the projectile will achieve a stable orbit and continue circling the planet.

There are two parts to this program. One is virtually instant effect and one is going to be slower because it relies on programming the subconscious. If the subconscious needs to clear blocks, then the "instant effect" part can't fire up.

The second part is itself composed of two parts: the programming to clear blocks, and the programming to do what it takes to act appropriately on whatever the person encounters. If the person needs to clear blocks, then that is the programming that dominates.

But once again, we cannot go faster than the person is ready, willing, or able to go. Go faster and they will potentially resist. Or be harmed.

So essentially what you guys are doing is demanding that I create a program that works regardless of whether or not you are ready and willing for it to work, and without considering that to balance the parts of the program and what it needs to do may take more time for some people than others.

What you need to do is just use the program as instructed and remember that I said it may take 2 to 6 weeks to fully power up. That is why.

(07-21-2016, 10:54 PM)DGamer Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 03:07 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 02:13 PM)WriterDan Wrote: hi shannon, i notice that you keep adding new subliminals for attracting women but there are many others that i found in demand in product requests. would you be able to take a break and create something for writers, gratitude and focus/concentration?

1 that i think would be cool would be having your dreams help you get past writer's block and create amazing characters and plots. being able to just write and let it flow naturally, having strong motivation to write, utilizing blogging / marketing for yourself and your writing, overall enjoyment and gratitude of writing, living in the moment to be able to have the best concentration and focus and success with your own writing. maybe even could be related to self-publishing success.

as well as upgrades for gratitude and focus/concentration that i haven't seen for 5g or even maybe a "do the best job for your chosen path" subliminal that helps you excell in your path you'd like and help with intense motivation and focus. i liked at base for these things but i'm not yet convinced they'd help in these ways for a writer/musician/artist or career driven/self-employed/self-promoted/freelance type rather than a strong business type.

thank you!

Sex sells. And right now, we are dealing with a situation where I have a business partner who's having trouble being productive because of his health issues.

My original idea was to build something completely different. DMSI sort of started as a quick way to put out something that would be well received, and has grown into it's own beast of a project. Partly because I see that if I actually can accomplish this, I will have plenty of money to do everything else without worries, and partly because I am using it to help me develop 6G, and develop the 5.5G and 6G prototypes.

My current focus has to be on building subliminals that will help Andrew. He's in need of quite the miracle program, but I'm going to do everything I can to help him. It's going to be built as separate parts - General Pain Relief, Maximum healing & Health, Detox, Maximum Immune Response - and then likely will be assembled into one super-program that has all of these in it at once.

Basically, this is the priority because without him, we are not going to do very well.

Were it not for that, I would be glad to be building more generalized stuff. All the things you presented are good ideas - I just can't work on everything at once. Right now, helping Andrew get past this and the survival of the business is my main focus. And since I basically have to start performing miracles to achieve these goals, all of them, it may take some time.

So please bear with me here. We're not exactly dealing with the best situation right now.
Shoot me a PM if you need some temporary help with development work : )

What sort of development work?

(07-21-2016, 11:05 PM)cataleya Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 05:16 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 03:21 PM)Noctis Wrote: I got one more example I wanna share for the people that think you need to be famous lol.

I haven't been to a club in years but a few years back I went to a club with my friend Alex. We were both standing there looking at everyone with drinks in our hands like PUA's say to never do.

SUPER hot girl in a little dress walks up to my friend Alex, grabs his hand, says "dance with me" then leads him to the dance floor and grinds her ass on his cock for the rest of the night while I just stood there by myself hating my life and hating clubs.

What exactly does that situation have to do with being "famous" in your social circle? It was just me and him there, both standing around like chumps. He wasn't doing nothing to show how 'cool' he is or anytihng, he was doing the same thing as me, only thing is he's a good looking guy and I'm not.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't think I ever seen one of my friends initiate anything when getting a girl, it's always the girl picking them up, every time. Well, it's like the girl shows that she's very obviously interested, then they flirt for the rest of the night and end up dating or *****.
I think we are all hopeful that Shannon will be able to make the sub so powerful that he can change our reality to the point women pick us up/approach us just like we were like your friend Alex or any top good looking guy at a club/musician/movie star or any other high status male.

Right now from what I see from the reports it is strong enough to get IOIs from women but not strong enough to make a girl say f*** it and approach you. When Shannon is able to acomplish that (from women giving you looks and butt displays which is what I see in 2.2, to them going up to you, approaching you, asking you for your number, dates, sex etc) and the sub does this consistently he will become a millionare. Shannon won't need to do any advertising. Just word of mouth will be enough.

That's why I say Shannon should finish the job and keep working on this sub and not stop. Smile

You know what would also make Shannon a millionaire? A sub for women which stops hair growth on legs. I bet a lot of women would pay in gold for this. Me included Big Grin

Sorry Shannon, back to the main topic Smile

It's actually something I am working on. Just not directly right now.

(07-21-2016, 11:36 PM)Dmitry Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 03:14 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 12:51 PM)thor2014 Wrote: As I have said time and time again. You cannot just listen to a sub and hope women will come to you for sex. Wakeup smell the coffee man.
(07-20-2016, 03:54 PM)Dmitry Wrote: Okey, its not much time passed since 2.2 was released but...did DMSI helped to achieve the intended goals? Did it made getting laid easier for guys...or DMSI was not intended for that?

There so many cool diary titles...I was thinking that guys almost fullfillled the sexual wildest dreams...you know: threesomes and etc.

So...who can boast with results? Just a few statistical evidences.

Thor, limiting beliefs are limiting.

Here's a list of things that were "impossible" until they were accomplished by someone who ignored the "fact" that they were "impossible".

1. heavier than air flight.
  2. sailing around the world.
  3. rockets.
  4. self guiding rockets.
  5. jet engines.
  6. supersonic flight.
  7. orbiting the earth.
  8. landing on the moon.
  9. hoverboards that defy gravity.
  10. lasers.
  11. submarines.
  12. light bulbs.
  13. motors and dynamos.
  14. telescopes.
  15. Nuclear fission.
  16. radio.
  17. Television.
  18. Cell phones.
  19. remote control anything.
  20. I can continue, but I have to do something else.

Let's realize that we all know what the limits are supposed to be. What we don't know is... what is actually possible?

We can't figure that out by accepting limits.

What you listed is related to external objects.

External or not, anything is possible if you know how to do it and have whatever resources are necessary to make it happen.

Quote:Psychology, personal, however, is another story. The psychology is about 100 years old (and more) right now and I can say that NOT SO MUCH breakthrues beyond Freud's sexual theories being made.

That's because the field of psychology as a whole is littered with competing schools of thought and is in general dealing with a massive inferiority complex that stems from the "hard sciences" telling it that it's not a "real science" because it isn't a hard science. The whole field seems to have become distracted with trying to prove itself valid, instead of just doing it's thing and moving forward regardless of what the hard sciences think of it.

Quote:If we look carefully at subliminal creation history we can see that all of your subs are working. BUT not entirelly as marketing says. Why? Because, THERE ARE so many variables that must be adressed and the pace must be carefully tuned & timed.

What do you suppose the most obstacle to get laid NATURALLY fast?

Fear, anxiety and etc. that is what EHPRA part is supposed to heal... And, alas, its not quite effective. Look, reading all sex related diaries I statistically evidently see that people get: more iois, more looks, slight change in behaviour, you name it! Most diaries looks like Biggs character in My best friends girl (2008)... "Ah, she looked a little sad today...".

A sense that there is a major block that is in action... Euphoric starting "Im soooo sexy and etc" and no luck. Why?

So...what I found out to be one of the most hard obstacles.

Warning Smile some very intense psychological stuff below.

Did you know about systemic issues? Family issues and etc?
It says that if something in the family was wrong (abortions, death, mental illness and etc) that issues subconsciously affect the person EVEN if he or she did't know about it.

Not clear enough? Okey, I give my very personal example... Pfff, it intense.

My major theme with girls was like this: they were attracted to me (me 185 tall) started conversation and etc etc etc and suddenly stoped being attracted to me. I was confused because nothing in particular I was doing to repel them.

Then I learned about systemic issues and how they relate to different aspects of life.

My mother got an abortion before me... That was a girl. I didn' knew about her before my consultant showed the during systemic work. I was shocked.... Unconscielsy, I was looking for her in every girls I met, felt sad for no reason. After we solved that, I felt free at last. My relationship with girls changed DRAMATICALLY. After that, I had sex for 6 girls in one month, and yes! Naturally, without this stupid maniac intention. I just *****. One girl said: I want to try everything with you. Other girl was amazed for being cumshot in face on first date. The main point: EHPRA and DMSI don't adress "hidden influnces". I can bet that Shannon didn' knew about it.

Once again, sorry for my english but I can argue that in present level of block understanding DMSI or other sub WILL NEVER HELP ACHIEVE THE INTENDED GOALS.
Thats the reallity of it.

Verdict, practical: EHPRA, OGSF part should be majorily upgraded before any serious results to occure.

PS: some people have deadly issues and healh problems because of loyalty to their family. Some girls will never have a husbond and babies because "her grand grand mother lost her family" and the girl dont't even KNEW about it. A man lost his business at 43 because his grandfather stoled a sum of money of his business partners. And etc.

We all want to have sub work as they intended, so we must upgrade our understanding about what blocks our progress. Aura in most cases is useless and not a major thing. Just look at guys who get laid easily and they don't vibe pretty cool.

I will have to say that I disagree with you on this. You're failing to take into account that the EHPRA and OGSF stuff has to work at the right speed, intensity and so forth for the person using it. That obviously is a set of parameters set by the person, and out of my hands. V1 of EHPRA attempts to bulldoze though, and it's MUCH less effective than V2, which makes the process move at the rate and level the individual can handle. It's not that this needs to be improved, it's that it needs more than weeks of time to work, because the person using it is unwilling to deal with, heal from and outgrow faster than that. That factor is out of my hands.

As for the hidden influences, I would have to say I am not one who accepts that theory as being valid. I would need a lot more evidence than you present to make me believe that such a huge influence is to be experienced by the sort of things you're talking about.

However, I will say this: IF those sorts of influences are as important and have as big an impact on you as you seem to believe they do, EHPRA 2.0 and the components in DMSI will be effective in dissolving them, healing them and getting you to release an outgrow them. That is because years ago I realized that I cannot know everything, so I designed what is known as "polymorphic scripting", which is scripting that adjusts itself to the needs and circumstances of the user after it is understood by the subconscious mind.

So no matter what it is you need to heal from emotionally, EHPRA 2.0 will be effective. Even if it's from the sources you're talking about.

What I cannot do is force a person to heal and grow faster than the fastest they are willing to do, and what is safe to do. I can encourage more speed, and I can cause the person to make themselves ready to heal faster, etc. but ultimately, they should not go faster than is safe and effective for them as an individual. That can in itself be damaging.

So we will have to agree to disagree.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dmitry - 07-23-2016

(07-22-2016, 07:57 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 11:36 PM)Dmitry Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 03:14 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 12:51 PM)thor2014 Wrote: As I have said time and time again. You cannot just listen to a sub and hope women will come to you for sex. Wakeup smell the coffee man.
(07-20-2016, 03:54 PM)Dmitry Wrote: Okey, its not much time passed since 2.2 was released but...did DMSI helped to achieve the intended goals? Did it made getting laid easier for guys...or DMSI was not intended for that?

There so many cool diary titles...I was thinking that guys almost fullfillled the sexual wildest dreams...you know: threesomes and etc.

So...who can boast with results? Just a few statistical evidences.

Thor, limiting beliefs are limiting.

Here's a list of things that were "impossible" until they were accomplished by someone who ignored the "fact" that they were "impossible".

1. heavier than air flight.
  2. sailing around the world.
  3. rockets.
  4. self guiding rockets.
  5. jet engines.
  6. supersonic flight.
  7. orbiting the earth.
  8. landing on the moon.
  9. hoverboards that defy gravity.
  10. lasers.
  11. submarines.
  12. light bulbs.
  13. motors and dynamos.
  14. telescopes.
  15. Nuclear fission.
  16. radio.
  17. Television.
  18. Cell phones.
  19. remote control anything.
  20. I can continue, but I have to do something else.

Let's realize that we all know what the limits are supposed to be. What we don't know is... what is actually possible?

We can't figure that out by accepting limits.

What you listed is related to external objects.

External or not, anything is possible if you know how to do it and have whatever resources are necessary to make it happen.

Quote:Psychology, personal, however, is another story. The psychology is about 100 years old (and more) right now and I can say that NOT SO MUCH breakthrues beyond Freud's sexual theories being made.

That's because the field of psychology as a whole is littered with competing schools of thought and is in general dealing with a massive inferiority complex that stems from the "hard sciences" telling it that it's not a "real science" because it isn't a hard science. The whole field seems to have become distracted with trying to prove itself valid, instead of just doing it's thing and moving forward regardless of what the hard sciences think of it.

Quote:If we look carefully at subliminal creation history we can see that all of your subs are working. BUT not entirelly as marketing says. Why? Because, THERE ARE so many variables that must be adressed and the pace must be carefully tuned & timed.

What do you suppose the most obstacle to get laid NATURALLY fast?

Fear, anxiety and etc. that is what EHPRA part is supposed to heal... And, alas, its not quite effective. Look, reading all sex related diaries I statistically evidently see that people get: more iois, more looks, slight change in behaviour, you name it! Most diaries looks like Biggs character in My best friends girl (2008)... "Ah, she looked a little sad today...".

A sense that there is a major block that is in action... Euphoric starting "Im soooo sexy and etc" and no luck. Why?

So...what I found out to be one of the most hard obstacles.

Warning Smile some very intense psychological stuff below.

Did you know about systemic issues? Family issues and etc?
It says that if something in the family was wrong (abortions, death, mental illness and etc) that issues subconsciously affect the person EVEN if he or she did't know about it.

Not clear enough? Okey, I give my very personal example... Pfff, it intense.

My major theme with girls was like this: they were attracted to me (me 185 tall) started conversation and etc etc etc and suddenly stoped being attracted to me. I was confused because nothing in particular I was doing to repel them.

Then I learned about systemic issues and how they relate to different aspects of life.

My mother got an abortion before me... That was a girl. I didn' knew about her before my consultant showed the during systemic work. I was shocked.... Unconscielsy, I was looking for her in every girls I met, felt sad for no reason. After we solved that, I felt free at last. My relationship with girls changed DRAMATICALLY. After that, I had sex for 6 girls in one month, and yes! Naturally, without this stupid maniac intention. I just *****. One girl said: I want to try everything with you. Other girl was amazed for being cumshot in face on first date. The main point: EHPRA and DMSI don't adress "hidden influnces". I can bet that Shannon didn' knew about it.

Once again, sorry for my english but I can argue that in present level of block understanding DMSI or other sub WILL NEVER HELP ACHIEVE THE INTENDED GOALS.
Thats the reallity of it.

Verdict, practical: EHPRA, OGSF part should be majorily upgraded before any serious results to occure.

PS: some people have deadly issues and healh problems because of loyalty to their family. Some girls will never have a husbond and babies because "her grand grand mother lost her family" and the girl dont't even KNEW about it. A man lost his business at 43 because his grandfather stoled a sum of money of his business partners. And etc.

We all want to have sub work as they intended, so we must upgrade our understanding about what blocks our progress. Aura in most cases is useless and not a major thing. Just look at guys who get laid easily and they don't vibe pretty cool.

I will have to say that I disagree with you on this. You're failing to take into account that the EHPRA and OGSF stuff has to work at the right speed, intensity and so forth for the person using it. That obviously is a set of parameters set by the person, and out of my hands. V1 of EHPRA attempts to bulldoze though, and it's MUCH less effective than V2, which makes the process move at the rate and level the individual can handle. It's not that this needs to be improved, it's that it needs more than weeks of time to work, because the person using it is unwilling to deal with, heal from and outgrow faster than that. That factor is out of my hands.

As for the hidden influences, I would have to say I am not one who accepts that theory as being valid. I would need a lot more evidence than you present to make me believe that such a huge influence is to be experienced by the sort of things you're talking about.

However, I will say this: IF those sorts of influences are as important and have as big an impact on you as you seem to believe they do, EHPRA 2.0 and the components in DMSI will be effective in dissolving them, healing them and getting you to release an outgrow them. That is because years ago I realized that I cannot know everything, so I designed what is known as "polymorphic scripting", which is scripting that adjusts itself to the needs and circumstances of the user after it is understood by the subconscious mind.

So no matter what it is you need to heal from emotionally, EHPRA 2.0 will be effective. Even if it's from the sources you're talking about.

What I cannot do is force a person to heal and grow faster than the fastest they are willing to do, and what is safe to do. I can encourage more speed, and I can cause the person to make themselves ready to heal faster, etc. but ultimately, they should not go faster than is safe and effective for them as an individual. That can in itself be damaging.

So we will have to agree to disagree.

Your replay satisfied me, indeed. I'm currently on AM 6.0 Stage 4 and not yet used E2 to see its effectiveness. I' bet its a lot more powerful than E1, alas AM 6.0 doesn't have E2 in it.

[Please keep astrology talk to the chatter box thread as per rules -Ben]

The main point (and obstacle) to solve system issues are: 1. 100% of clients are not aware that something is blocking them in background. 2. System issue is not felt and identified as a problem by a client... it is "as things are naturally are" in a clients life.

Short example: a mother of a client got a man before she met her husband (and father of the client). Now the client "carries the energy" (hey, no magic!) of that man and: 1. He has a problem with a father (father feels that client is a rival). 2. Client CAN'T have (and never had) a long term relationship with girls because "place for a woman" is occupied by his mother. What's worse - he doesn't know about it, fully unaware. He will heal every possible trauma, he will even leave his parent house to start his life but the main one (systemic) is in the shadow.

Okey, lets discuss it somewhere in another thread.

P.S. What if to add E2 to AM and SM? These subs proved to be life-changing and if E2 is so powerful...

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - lovinh3767 - 07-23-2016

(07-21-2016, 12:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: What im saying is, we need to identify that "it" factor and magnify it. Getting women to initiate sex in public is next to impossible without it.

So what exactly do you guys think that "it" factor is? Wealth/fame/power?

I just saw this post. My input:

I think the question is NOT only whether I am attractive to her or not but why she must approach me first/initiate, when she can wait for me to do it (after she give her subtle signal for me to come and get her). What is the rush?

Is there an urgency? They must outdo competitors? Are they any competitors?

Example: When I want to pass a message to someone and I know they are going to call me in a few hours, I might just wait until they call me. But if the message is urgent then I will call first. Due to the urgency, I initiate instead of waiting. So who initiate changes depends on the priority.

The women may want to be the first among their competition. Without competition they is no rush to initiate, they may wait or do the initiating later after taking into account all other factors that may come into their mind. They might even think I am not interested as I didn't do the approaching despite their signals.

Else why the women need to approach me in public and initiate sex when after I am getting the IOI and I didn't do anything about it.

The urgency like lust block all sorts of judgement as there is a sense that there is no time to think about all that.

So IMHO, urgency is one of the "it" factor.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Steven - 07-23-2016

Shannon,

I'm still thinking about this "it" factor. I think the it factor maybe more of a potentially universal process that happens inside a woman rather than a quality or qualities that the man has or is perceived to have. I need more time to clearly articulate this so I plan on posting more at another time.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Steven - 07-23-2016

@lovinh3767

This urgency intrigues me. It's like in sales the urgency with call to action. If you could expand more on your idea and give some examples, I'd appreciate it.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - lovinh3767 - 07-23-2016

A quick example.

Assuming you frequent a coffee shop or a restaurant where you know you are going to meet a sexually attractive girl. Maybe she is a waitress there or she frequent the coffee shop same like you.

What is the rush for you to initiate anything with her on the first day when you know you are going to meet her again and again? You can take your time, get comfortable and maybe after a few you rounds of you visiting the place, you may decide to initiate. There is no urgency because you know she is going to be there everyday.

On the other hand, assuming you know someone else is also after the girl, any day you didn't initiate, you missed a chance and may ended up losing her to the other guy. In that case, there is urgency for you initiate immediately when you have the chance.

In the case women, the norm is men initiate.

So assuming even when women is interested in you. What is the urgency for the women to do the initiating when they have the option to let you initiate first? They can choose to show signs they are interested and wait..

Since men can and known to initiate.

Unless they think they will loose you to someone else...

That is what I meant by urgency.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-23-2016

Those of you experienced enough to understand the vast differences in male and female psychology will grasp where I'm coming from with this. Everyone else is gonna cry, moan and scream bloody murder. But...

Procreation is the "it" factor. The aura should give off the vibe that you are the best choice for her to have children with, and that she'll never meet anyone else like you again. When you walk through the door, her uterus should start aching for your children.

So: status, fame and wealth? Cool. But that'll put you in "boyfriend" category. You give off an aura like this, and women will become sexually aroused... at the notion of locking you down as a boyfriend. She'll start virtue signaling and pulling that "good girl," "I've never taken three c*cks at once" routine.

Narcissistic, violent, full of testosterone? THIS will get you your raging bathroom sex.

Remember, in primal days, there were very little courtship rituals. Men pretty much killed the alphas of other tribes and impregnated their women. This wasn't even considered "rape." Rape wasn't even a concept then.

Unfortunately, society has progressed quicker than evolution, and women's primal brains still respond to these cues.

I remember back when I was REALLY into pheromones. I was throwing everything I could at women to find that "panty scorcher" routine. Was having lots of sex and taking extensive notes. Realized that the women I was with used sex for two distinct reasons:

1. Investment in our relationship. That included trying to lock me into a monogamous relationship, or to keep me happy so I'd continue taking her out and shit.

2. To get f*cking pregnant.

The pheromone blends that evoked the second reaction? All aggressive blends. Instant jerk. A314 overdose. Turn Up the Heat. Every time I wore one of those, I'd have that animalistic, aggressive sex -- and they'd ALWAYS insist on me not wearing a condom. One time, I was sleeping over at a female friend's house after a night at the club. We went back to her place, crashed out of pure exhaustion. Hadn't hooked up yet at the time for various reasons, the main being that she was kinda crazy and on drugs -- and I don't generally f*ck crazy. Was laying in the bed next to her. I was wearing A314 and TUTH (my club go-to mix at the time). Next thing I knew, I woke up to her riding the hell out of me. When I came, I tried to pull out. She literally held me down to prevent me from pulling out. Luckily, she had an IUD. When I later asked her wtf that was all about, she said that the urge to procreate, to have children with me overrode all her logical instincts and she had to give in.

So yeah, the current aura works and works well. Seems to have that, "I bet you're fun to bang and date" kinda vibe. Need something more primal. Make her wanna have your damn kids. That's where it's at.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - fibonacciw - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 09:02 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Those of you experienced enough to understand the vast differences in male and female psychology will grasp where I'm coming from with this. Everyone else is gonna cry, moan and scream bloody murder. But...

Procreation is the "it" factor. The aura should give off the vibe that you are the best choice for her to have children with, and that she'll never meet anyone else like you again. When you walk through the door, her uterus should start aching for your children.

So: status, fame and wealth? Cool. But that'll put you in "boyfriend" category. You give off an aura like this, and women will become sexually aroused... at the notion of locking you down as a boyfriend. She'll start virtue signaling and pulling that "good girl," "I've never taken three c*cks at once" routine.

Narcissistic, violent, full of testosterone? THIS will get you your raging bathroom sex.

Remember, in primal days, there were very little courtship rituals. Men pretty much killed the alphas of other tribes and impregnated their women. This wasn't even considered "rape." Rape wasn't even a concept then.

Unfortunately, society has progressed quicker than evolution, and women's primal brains still respond to these cues.

I remember back when I was REALLY into pheromones. I was throwing everything I could at women to find that "panty scorcher" routine. Was having lots of sex and taking extensive notes. Realized that the women I was with used sex for two distinct reasons:

1. Investment in our relationship. That included trying to lock me into a monogamous relationship, or to keep me happy so I'd continue taking her out and shit.

The pheromone blends that evoked the second reaction? All aggressive blends. Instant jerk. A314 overdose. Turn Up the Heat. Every time I wore one of those, I'd have that animalistic, aggressive sex -- and they'd ALWAYS insist on me not wearing a condom. One time, I was sleeping over at a female friend's house after a night at the club. We went back to her place, crashed out of pure exhaustion. Hadn't hooked up yet at the time for various reasons, the main being that she was kinda crazy and on drugs -- and I don't generally f*ck crazy. Was laying in the bed next to her. I was wearing A314 and TUTH (my club go-to mix at the time). Next thing I knew, I woke up to her riding the hell out of me. When I came, I tried to pull out. She literally held me down to prevent me from pulling out. Luckily, she had an IUD. When I later asked her wtf that was all about, she said that the urge to procreate, to have children with me overrode all her logical instincts and she had to give in.

So yeah, the current aura works and works well. Seems to have that, "I bet you're fun to bang and date" kinda vibe. Need something more primal. Make her wanna have your damn kids. That's where it's at.

Interesting point.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - kenpachi - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 09:02 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Those of you experienced enough to understand the vast differences in male and female psychology will grasp where I'm coming from with this. Everyone else is gonna cry, moan and scream bloody murder. But...

100% nailed it. We need more bad boy, cocky, primal. I have had my vid at the beginning of my journal since AOSI's conception because for me, it's the best example of what I want the sub to do:

It's my idea of "irresistibly sexy". Predatory, dangerous, irresistible. Watch it and notice how they look at women and how the women are even a little scared. I remember reading that when women get horny their stress hormones increase, and having sex is the best way for them to release this tension?

I do trust Shannon's opinion on this topic however, so if he thinks he has a more effective way I trust it.