Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - CatMan - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 05:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: I am liking this program already. Considering early release.

[Image: nicholson.gif]
imgurl

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Life - 07-12-2016

OMG this sounds amazing ^lmao

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 06:24 PM)K-Train Wrote: How are your energy levels holding up Shannon? V2.1 would knock me the f*ck out once the evening wore on. Also, do you feel any difference in the aura or its effects when you eat?

EDIT: Scratch the energy question you already answered it. But I would like to know about the food effects.

I'll be more specific about the energy.

I started using it, first loop, while I was tired and hadn't eaten in 13 hours, just after I woke up. I woke up tired even after 12 hours of sleep because I was awakened by all sorts of stupid crap going on that forced me to awaken before I was ready to, and I was truly exhausted yesterday. I wanted to see how it would work under these conditions, but I could only do one loop before I knew my blood sugar would be too low regardless.

I can definitely feel the energy moving within me, and I feel it as a sort of cool sensation in my body and face. The first loop did not make me hungry or tired, and I did not observe a real big change in how I felt while eating. I did note, of course, different reactions from the women around me.

2nd loop, I started noticing that even though I had just eaten, hunger was dancing around the edges of my awareness, as if it was not quite fully formed. Started feeling mental drain as well.

3rd loop, I ate again, 10 chicken wings, and noted that I definitely was feeling mental drain while it was playing.

Now after the 3rd loop, I feel tired mentally and hungry again... but neither one is really very obvious. Like they're there, but mostly being taken care of by something else.

I don't know how much of my current tiredness is the program vs having been awakened early. I could certainly fall asleep though.

It seems to be using food as an energy source, as was intended, and it's making me hungry more and more often than otherwise, but not the crazy starvation I-MUST-EAT-EVERYTHING-AND-ALL-RIGHT-NOW! feelings that V1 gave me.

Heart chakra is definitely powered up. I feel like I am definitely projecting.

Occasional hints of dragon breath and immolation, but they are not consistent or very obvious.

People definitely treat me differently.

Tiredness and hunger seem to be coming in waves, as if the program is trying to feed them with something else. Which it's designed to do. Still, I'm munching on sunflower seeds...

While perusing the script, I have found something that may need rectification before I can release it. Will have to model this tomorrow when I'm not tired. If the models say it has to be adjusted, I will have to rebuild the program. Not looking forward to doing that...

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - eternity - 07-12-2016

so if i'm understanding correctly, the subliminal is pushing you to unconsciously act in ways that align with the script goals, that you in your 100% conscious mind would not have done in the same situation?

I remember experiencing exactly the same type of thing during SM3; if you respond so fast and naturally in your first day of running it, I have high hopes for myself! of course, with all being considered that you're at a much higher 'baseline' starting point than I am Big Grin

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Womanizer - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 05:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: So basically I have seen several things today I have never seen before from the people who did them. Some after 1 loop, some after 3.

I also noted that it made me want to say and do things I normally wouldn't, and I did manage to touch the hot 20's blonde briefly as I left - definitely not what I would normally have done. Also made some jokes I normally wouldn't have.

I am liking this program already. Considering early release.

Energy requirements seem noticeable, but well managed so far.

I like that comment lol " I just got my tubes tied" that's priceless.
I noticed that V1 in terms of energy output worked better for me , as I am energy sensitive. One thing I've noticed with V2.1 is the energy , my left eye will get shaky and I can feel the energy. Have you dealt with any of that in any of the 3 versions , Shannon, and forum members?

(07-12-2016, 06:59 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: so if i'm understanding correctly, the subliminal is pushing you to unconsciously act in ways that align with the script goals, that you in your 100% conscious mind would not have done in the same situation?

I remember experiencing exactly the same type of thing during SM3; if you respond so fast and naturally in your first day of running it, I have high hopes for myself! of course, with all being considered that you're at a much higher 'baseline' starting point than I am Big Grin

Remember that ACSMA aligns your conscious and subconscious minds. Then you have autopiloting, and various other effects designed to get you to meet them half way. So yes, this program is designed to make it a balanced approach. When they start signalling interest, you'll start responding in kind and acting on what they are doing to help make sex happen - if you're interested also.

I got IOIs from a variety of women tonight. One was married, two were too old, one was too big, and four were at least unusually attractive. And the ones who signaled the hardest were the big girl; the attractive girl serving me; the attractive girl hostessing; the attractive blonde bartendress; a woman in her 50's, who is attractive for her age, but older than I'm going for; and the attractive blonde in her 20's. All of the attractive ones rating at least a 7/10 for looks. And every one of the attractive ones is someone I would not kick out of bed.

I am pleased with the results I got, but we have to see if this is consistent.

(07-12-2016, 07:00 PM)Womanizer Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 05:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: So basically I have seen several things today I have never seen before from the people who did them. Some after 1 loop, some after 3.

I also noted that it made me want to say and do things I normally wouldn't, and I did manage to touch the hot 20's blonde briefly as I left - definitely not what I would normally have done. Also made some jokes I normally wouldn't have.

I noticed that V1 in terms of energy output worked better for me , as I am energy sensitive. One thing I've noticed with V2.1 is the energy , my left eye will get shaky and I can feel the energy. Have you dealt with any of that in any of the 3 versions , Shannon, and forum members?

My left lower eyelid will twitch involuntarily occasionally when I am exhausted. Normally, once it starts, it will repeat regularly until I sleep. Tonight it twitched once, and then that was it.

Yeah, I was wondering if maybe she wasn't mentioning her tubes tied because she was (subconsciously?) telling me for some specific reason that she could no longer reproduce...

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - eternity - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 07:14 PM)Shannon Wrote:

My left lower eyelid will twitch involuntarily occasionally when I am exhausted. Normally, once it starts, it will repeat regularly until I sleep. Tonight it twitched once, and then that was it.

Yeah, I was wondering if maybe she wasn't mentioning her tubes tied because she was (subconsciously?) telling me for some specific reason that she could no longer reproduce...

I've had a woman tell me that she had her tunes tied, seemingly randomly while i was on SM3.... upon 20/20 hindsight, it was most certainly not random and she wanted me to know for a very specific reason lol.

Female Strategy Cool Big Grin

(07-12-2016, 07:43 PM)eternitys_child Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 07:14 PM)Shannon Wrote:

I've had a woman tell me that she had her tunes tied, seemingly randomly while i was on SM3.... upon 20/20 hindsight, it was most certainly not random and she wanted me to know for a very specific reason lol.

Female Strategy Cool Big Grin

Yeah, since one of the statements tunes the aura to get them to give you as much sexual pleasure as possible... I wonder how this will play out.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 06:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: While perusing the script, I have found something that may need rectification before I can release it. Will have to model this tomorrow when I'm not tired. If the models say it has to be adjusted, I will have to rebuild the program. Not looking forward to doing that...

[Image: tearing.jpg]

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 07:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: Yeah, I was wondering if maybe she wasn't mentioning her tubes tied because she was (subconsciously?) telling me for some specific reason that she could no longer reproduce...

Wow. To me, this sounds like she's saying: "we can fuck and there's NO chance I'll get knocked up, so you don't have to worry about scandal or child support". Smile

(07-12-2016, 07:52 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 06:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: While perusing the script, I have found something that may need rectification before I can release it. Will have to model this tomorrow when I'm not tired. If the models say it has to be adjusted, I will have to rebuild the program. Not looking forward to doing that...

[Image: tearing.jpg]

I take these things seriously. That's part of why I try to test on me first.

But fortunately for you, the models are showing that the script is safe and will be interpreted correctly and as intended. I don't have to rebuild it.

Alright, ladies and gentlemen, I have asked my models what the best way forward on early release is and the answer comes back that those who have not used AOSI/DMSI within the last 7 days are cleared for early release. The rest must wait until the 17th.

Ben, make the DMSI page private and link 'em up for me, please.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 08:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: I take these things seriously. That's part of why I try to test on me first.

I get it, and appreciate that very much. I'm just messing around. When I'm exhausted, I have a tendency to switch into "movie and song quoting" / overall silliness mode.