Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - greentaco - 07-22-2016

(07-21-2016, 12:51 PM)thor2014 Wrote: As I have said time and time again. You cannot just listen to a sub and hope women will come to you for sex. Wakeup smell the coffee man.
(07-20-2016, 03:54 PM)Dmitry Wrote: Okey, its not much time passed since 2.2 was released but...did DMSI helped to achieve the intended goals? Did it made getting laid easier for guys...or DMSI was not intended for that?

There so many cool diary titles...I was thinking that guys almost fullfillled the sexual wildest dreams...you know: threesomes and etc.

So...who can boast with results? Just a few statistical evidences.

I would prefer social status unless they are one and the same to fame

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RisingSon - 07-22-2016

Quick word of confirmation on what Dmitry said, plus another perspective. Yes, generational trauma can be passed down and effect people unknowingly. I've witnessed it and healed it myself using Aboriginal methods. My teacher was Steve Richards. Interesting how these blockages from the genetic line or past lives can really throw our dating life for a loop. Even more interesting how a psych professor picked up on it. He may not be entirely aware of the mechanism but it takes acknowledging the past, acceptance and release to process the trauma for healing (usually replacing with a favorable past situation/outcome) which then automatically sets us on a new timetrack where we are unaffected. In this way, the past controls the present which determines the future.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Gotcha - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 06:00 AM)RisingSon Wrote: Quick word of confirmation on what Dmitry said, plus another perspective. Yes, generational trauma can be passed down and effect people unknowingly. I've witnessed it and healed it myself using Aboriginal methods. My teacher was Steve Richards. Interesting how these blockages from the genetic line or past lives can really throw our dating life for a loop. Even more interesting how a psych professor picked up on it. He may not be entirely aware of the mechanism but it takes acknowledging the past, acceptance and release to process the trauma for healing (usually replacing with a favorable past situation/outcome) which then automatically sets us on a new timetrack where we are unaffected. In this way, the past controls the present which determines the future.

What living person would not have had bad stuff happen to their ancestors, somewhere along their lineage? Recorded human history is pretty much truly heinous sh*t that's been done by some humans onto other humans. Are you saying we are all carrying genetic memories of this, both/either as victims or perpetrators?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 06:00 AM)RisingSon Wrote: Quick word of confirmation on what Dmitry said, plus another perspective. Yes, generational trauma can be passed down and effect people unknowingly. I've witnessed it and healed it myself using Aboriginal methods. My teacher was Steve Richards. Interesting how these blockages from the genetic line or past lives can really throw our dating life for a loop. Even more interesting how a psych professor picked up on it. He may not be entirely aware of the mechanism but it takes acknowledging the past, acceptance and release to process the trauma for healing (usually replacing with a favorable past situation/outcome) which then automatically sets us on a new timetrack where we are unaffected. In this way, the past controls the present which determines the future.

I don't agree, especially if you look at me and my brother. We look nearly identical but our personalities are different, as are our success with women. If what you're saying is true, I'd be the same as him and vice versa.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shawn - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 08:19 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

I don't agree, especially if you look at me and my brother. We look nearly identical but our personalities are different, as are our success with women. If what you're saying is true, I'd be the same as him and vice versa.

No, it's not the same for you and him. It doesn't seem to work that simply.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 07:57 AM)Gotcha Wrote: What living person would not have had bad stuff happen to their ancestors, somewhere along their lineage? Recorded human history is pretty much truly heinous sh*t that's been done by some humans onto other humans. Are you saying we are all carrying genetic memories of this, both/either as victims or perpetrators?

Epigenetics.
http://discovermagazine.com/2013/may/13-grandmas-experiences-leave-epigenetic-mark-on-your-genes

Reals before feelz.

But RTBoss is right. Let's talk about that here: http://subliminal-talk.com/forum-15.html

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dmitry - 07-22-2016

RisingSon confirmed it perfectly.

Yes, its also called transgenerational trauma.

Gotacha, yes. Exactly. Victim and perpetuater energy. This dynamic is believed to one which starts schizophrenia.

Sarge, THATS exact the point. Even though you have a brother it doesn't mean that you should the same. For example, your brother inherited energy of your grandfather, who was not so succesful with women, except your grandmother. Even though he will try to improve his skills wih women he is "cursed" to be unsuccseful with girls no matter was. And you, for example, inherited your grandfathers energy from mother line. He was a real women magnet, a honey for bees. You don't need anything special to attract women. The worst thing you can do is to create pickup trainings and try to teach guys your success. And this will be complete shit because what does it make you successful is not what you are aware of. One brother can be a loser, one brother is pure success with no additional efferts. Thats the point of it.

RTBoss, I know that its a Shannon's thread. But the point is: if we don't look for wider solutions, DMSI will be just "IOIs magnet", Shannon will lose his interest in this topic and no one be happy. Somehow, we digging up,the issues that WILL help Shannon to create more advanced subs. Current levels IS NOT ABLE to help guys get laid faster and more naturally. But, AM6.0 is VERY effective for me. Know why? Because it triggers many different issues that considered to be a resistence. Okey. Using systemic work I was able to go thru most of it during AM run. Without it - I HARDLY doubt.

So..okey, lets change topic, or create other thread for it and leave this for pure DMSI 2.2 purpose.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 11:16 AM)Dmitry Wrote: RisingSon confirmed it perfectly.

Gotacha, yes. Exactly. Victim and perpetuater energy. This dynamic is believed to one which starts schizophrenia.

Sarge, THATS exact the point. Even though you have a brother it doesn't mean that you should the same. For example, your brother inherited energy of your grandfather, who was not so succesful with women, except your grandmother. Even though he will try to improve his skills wih women he is "cursed" to be unsuccseful with girls no matter was. And you, for example, inherited your grandfathers energy from mother line. He was a real women magnet, a honey for bees. You don't need anything special to attract women. The worst thing you can do is to create pickup trainings and try to teach guys your success. And this will be complete shit because what does it make you successful is not what you are aware of. One brother can be a loser, one brother is pure success with no additional efferts. Thats the point of it.

So..okey, lets change topic, or create other thread for it and leave this for pure DMSI 2.2 purpose.

Yeah, create another topic. This is getting too rediculous. Especially with the whole "curse" thing. You're saying there's nothing that can be done about it? I call BS on that at the very least.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - thor2014 - 07-22-2016

Come on guys lets put the brake on this topic. Your like a bunch of old women having a handbag fight. The sub has to clear out the garbage from your head before the aura can be induced. Once the aura is induced then the you will get laid. Grow up please guys. Stop throwing your toys out the pram and crying in the corner.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Gotcha - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 12:20 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 11:16 AM)Dmitry Wrote: So..okey, lets change topic, or create other thread for it and leave this for pure DMSI 2.2 purpose.
Yeah, create another topic.

Yeah, let's. :angel:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7763.html

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - thor2014 - 07-22-2016

Dmitry did you ever hear the great saying the greatest warrior is the one who can conquer himself ?. Once one conquers the mind one can conquer the world. I think this was quoted by the great Miyamoto Musashi.

The first hurdle is to ask yourself what is stopping you from getting the girls you want. For example if you want celebrity or hollywood actresses you would have to go to Hollywood. Or if you want russian girls then go to where russian girls hangout etc etc. Or maybe go to Russia.

(07-22-2016, 11:16 AM)Dmitry Wrote: RisingSon confirmed it perfectly.

RTBoss, I know that its a Shannon's thread. But the point is: if we don't look for wider solutions, DMSI will be just "IOIs magnet", Shannon will lose his interest in this topic and no one be happy. Somehow, we digging up,the issues that WILL help Shannon to create more advanced subs. Current levels IS NOT ABLE to help guys get laid faster and more naturally. But, AM6.0 is VERY effective for me. Know why? Because it triggers many different issues that considered to be a resistence. Okey. Using systemic work I was able to go thru most of it during AM run. Without it - I HARDLY doubt.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - greentaco - 07-22-2016

Ho, how can i get some relief for this. Im glad i saw this. Please pooint in a way to clear the trauma.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dmitry - 07-22-2016

Thor, lets face one thing: cheerful attitute sometimes is not enough. Say "stop crying and be miserable" to people who dying from cancer... Tell them, that they are just weak and they should smile, and everything be okey. Tell them to grow up, they surely accept your advice.

What we are discussing is the next level sub technology. And discussing how to solve something that hinders the desired success guys badly want.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 12:35 PM)greentaco Wrote: Ho, how can i get some relief for this. Im glad i saw this. Please pooint in a way to clear the trauma.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid-2-0/

I strongly believe that subliminals, especially 5G tech and up, can modify the epigenetic expression of genes.

Purely anecdotal -- generally, the males in my family are short, stocky and physically weak. Except my older brother. He's clearly the alpha -- over six feet, very muscular, lots of physical strength.

I practiced martial arts for years. I mean, intense training. And yet, I was still physically weaker than the average male. Could never seem to build real muscle. I was a superb fighter, but only because I had an amazing instructor that taught me how to leverage my strategic instincts to outsmart my opponents.

All of this changed in my second run of AM6. In the last six months, I've built an absurd amount of muscle compared to the 10+ years I practiced martial arts -- and I haven't changed the way I trained. I'm training the exact same way, with the exact same intensity. SOMETHING, however, has unlocked my potential to build muscle. And I'm building muscle at an alarming rate.

So, to answer your question: Theoretically, running E2 should clean up a lot of the trauma and allow your mind / body to express itself in a healthier manner. I think E2 would purify the spiritual body to an extent. Don't think it'll touch any levels after that in a DIRECT manner, other than shaping your experiences on this plane... realized I can't really go any further. Rule 4 and stuff.