Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Noctis - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 03:52 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 03:48 PM)Coma_Black Wrote: We will pretty much never know the full potential of DMSI or even if it's amazing or mediocre since all the men here are sastisfied with making excuses and not approaching or even trying with women.

Most are fine with just IOI's and smiles, like a middle schoolgirl. Rather than approach women that smile or whatever, they expect everything to fall in theit lap without any effort. The mentality of not putting any effort and risking failure and rejection seem to be a norm.

I don't think public testing is very useful. One persons results are not enough since they could be an outlier point.

Public testing, so far, has been an absolute disaster. But I keep my promises, even when it's painful.

Think of it as being a hardcore super blunt way of showing me what works and what doesn't in the script as fast as possible. At least it's useful in that sense.

More people need to go to parties, clubs, and party type bars on this sub cause it's way more likely to yield results in a place like that than at the gym or grocery store IMO.

I absolutely HATE clubs, I've never had fun at a club once, but when I get DMSI I am FOR SURE going to the club, and I wanna go to the strip club and get a lap dance and see if the girl seems extra extra sexual and even if she don't fuck me maybe she'll give me a good enough grinding to make me nut in my pants lol.

When I get this sub I'm actually gonna put it to use the best I can.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Noctis - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 03:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: Back to the original purpose of the thread...

Girlfriend came over and spent the night. I played Experimental Sleep Aid P7 instead of BAMM or DMSI because I don't want her exposed to "meet them half way" programming, and we both had sore feet but were too tired to give each other massages. (P7 has a muscle relaxant in it that's very much like a massage.)

She wakes me up with a massage and sex. This is not so unusual for her, but what is unusual is that the aura - even with it being over a day from use - had her so sensitive that after about 10 minutes of sex in her favorite position, she took the initiative to get into my favorite "finishing" position because she was getting a headache from orgasming so much and so hard. Basically asking me to have mercy because she was coming too much, too hard.

Because of the aura.

So guys... don't say 2.2 doesn't do anything.

I can already tell from journals it FOR SURE does something.

No question about that. What I've read it's for sure worth 115 bucks, especially when I saw that one guys pic he took of that girl in the gym just STARING at him, I was like WHAT?!?!?!?!

Crazy.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - 4Kingdoms - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 04:04 PM)Noctis Wrote: when I get DMSI I am FOR SURE going to the club, and I wanna go to the strip club and get a lap dance and see if the girl seems extra extra sexual and even if she don't **** me maybe she'll give me a good enough grinding to make me nut in my pants

If there isn't a strict dress code like at a gentleman's club, wear loose fitting shorts. My Uncle did and he got lucky... if you know what I mean. Tongue

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - sawell54 - 07-21-2016

I am experiencing some physical exhaustion, it might be the sub cuz v1 caused extreme heat and hunger, 2.1 made my sleepy now 2.2 I'm having fatigue. I find myself to be more talkative, children flock to me. Certain women mostly older women give me hints nothing blatant. I can feel some heat, a Lil hunger but not much but the fatigue is real. I am working from 7am to 11pm for 3 weeks now and only sleeping 4-5 hours but I don't I never experienced fatigued like this before when working 16 hours a day

So much energy expenditure from working long hours is causing the fatigue in addition to the energy being used from the aura. So I will only be focusing on the reaping the programming benefits other than the aura benefits until 3 weeks from now

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 04:29 PM)sawell54 Wrote: I am experiencing some physical exhaustion, it might be the sub cuz v1 caused extreme heat and hunger, 2.1 made my sleepy now 2.2 I'm having fatigue. I find myself to be more talkative, children flock to me. Certain women mostly older women give me hints nothing blatant. I can feel some heat, a Lil hunger but not much but the fatigue is real. I am working from 7am to 11pm for 3 weeks now and only sleeping 4-5 hours but I don't I never experienced fatigued like this before when working 16 hours a day

You're getting results, which tells me you are executing the script.

If you're executing the script, it will self-supply the energy you need for executing the script.

What it does not self supply - intentionally, so you can be aware that this is happening (in some cases at least) - is the energy it takes to resist in some ways, and the energy it takes to work through huge subconscious issues that are being dissolved by the program.

So this is likely caused by the fact that the program is working on something important that you have subconsciously identified as a blockage to success with the program.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - AbundanceCH - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 03:21 PM)Noctis Wrote: I got one more example I wanna share for the people that think you need to be famous lol.

I haven't been to a club in years but a few years back I went to a club with my friend Alex. We were both standing there looking at everyone with drinks in our hands like PUA's say to never do.

SUPER hot girl in a little dress walks up to my friend Alex, grabs his hand, says "dance with me" then leads him to the dance floor and grinds her ass on his cock for the rest of the night while I just stood there by myself hating my life and hating clubs.

What exactly does that situation have to do with being "famous" in your social circle? It was just me and him there, both standing around like chumps. He wasn't doing nothing to show how 'cool' he is or anytihng, he was doing the same thing as me, only thing is he's a good looking guy and I'm not.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't think I ever seen one of my friends initiate anything when getting a girl, it's always the girl picking them up, every time. Well, it's like the girl shows that she's very obviously interested, then they flirt for the rest of the night and end up dating or *****.
I think we are all hopeful that Shannon will be able to make the sub so powerful that he can change our reality to the point women pick us up/approach us just like we were like your friend Alex or any top good looking guy at a club/musician/movie star or any other high status male.

Right now from what I see from the reports it is strong enough to get IOIs from women but not strong enough to make a girl say f*** it and approach you. When Shannon is able to acomplish that (from women giving you looks and butt displays which is what I see in 2.2, to them going up to you, approaching you, asking you for your number, dates, sex etc) and the sub does this consistently he will become a millionare. Shannon won't need to do any advertising. Just word of mouth will be enough.

That's why I say Shannon should finish the job and keep working on this sub and not stop. Smile

(07-21-2016, 05:16 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 03:21 PM)Noctis Wrote: I got one more example I wanna share for the people that think you need to be famous lol.

I haven't been to a club in years but a few years back I went to a club with my friend Alex. We were both standing there looking at everyone with drinks in our hands like PUA's say to never do.

SUPER hot girl in a little dress walks up to my friend Alex, grabs his hand, says "dance with me" then leads him to the dance floor and grinds her ass on his cock for the rest of the night while I just stood there by myself hating my life and hating clubs.

What exactly does that situation have to do with being "famous" in your social circle? It was just me and him there, both standing around like chumps. He wasn't doing nothing to show how 'cool' he is or anytihng, he was doing the same thing as me, only thing is he's a good looking guy and I'm not.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't think I ever seen one of my friends initiate anything when getting a girl, it's always the girl picking them up, every time. Well, it's like the girl shows that she's very obviously interested, then they flirt for the rest of the night and end up dating or *****.
I think we are all hopeful that Shannon will be able to make the sub so powerful that he can change our reality to the point women pick us up/approach us just like we were like your friend Alex or any top good looking guy at a club/musician/movie star or any other high status male.

Right now from what I see from the reports it is strong enough to get IOIs from women but not strong enough to make a girl say f*** it and approach you. When Shannon is able to acomplish that (from women giving you looks and butt displays which is what I see in 2.2, to them going up to you, approaching you, asking you for your number, dates, sex etc) and the sub does this consistently he will become a millionare, and he won't need to do any advertising. Just word of mouth will be enough.

That's why I say Shannon should finish the job and keep working on this sub. Smile

Without enough testing data, we don't have enough information to know how to improve it or where.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Steven - 07-21-2016

Shannon,

The "it" factor is something I've been contemplating. I want to give this some time before responding. I'm "bookmarking" here to keep this open for later because I'm wanting to find the language to best define it.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 03:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sarge, on meeting them half way:

Consider that you and every other guy wants to just be super awesome and stand there and have women throw themselves backwards on your dick and **** you senseless without you even having to open your eyes when you blink.

Consider that until we figure out how to do that, trying to do everything possible to make sex happen is going to help make sex happen.

I have lots of stories about women giving me IOIs where nothing happened because I just stood there waiting for them to initiate. They won't initiate in the ways I was looking for because they were not sufficiently motivated. I wasn't good enough looking, or wealthy enough, or famous enough, or powerful enough, or whatever.

So until we figure out what the magic "it" factor is - and remember, I have to do this for men AND women, mind you! - we are going to have to put in some effort and meet them half way sometimes. Because that's how things work in reality.

I get that we have to put in the effort, but I think "meet them halfway" was a mindset issue for me (entitlement maybe? or lack thereof) rather than saying women should just jump my d!ck.

I wasn't saying they should just jump my d!ck.

I was saying that if we be a certain way, then we'll be more attractive, and that that way (in my experience) has never been "fair" or "give and take" (i.e. "meet them halfway").

Hope that clarifies.

Of course I think we should do our part, but my post was aimed at what I believe we should become as a result of the sub. I'm trying to define the "it" factor myself and now that I'm thinking about it, a lot of things are clicking. Even today in sales women were responding differently to me because it was on my mind I assume.

But I just hope you know I'm not pressuring you or anything. I support you 100%. I just get so passionate when I want to help with something, so maybe my post came off a bit wrong, if so I apologize.

(07-21-2016, 03:42 PM)CatMan Wrote: Hi Sarge,

You misunderstood me. I'll clarify.

I used the term "meet them half way" because that's the term Shannon has used, to describe the programming that already exists in the program, designed to take us from seeing IOIs, to moving things forward when we feel like it. I just connected the dots from them seeing us and wanting us, to us closing the deal if we choose to through that programming probably designed to bypass fears in us. Of course, they can still open us and escalate if they choose to. I wasn't saying that's the only way it should go down, as us as the aggressor, as that would contradict the first part of my comment.

I hope it's clearer now.

Not really. That's actually really confusing. Tongue

But I think there's a big misunderstanding (probably on my part). When I read "meet them halfway" I get caught up in the "nice guy/gentleman" idea it projects in my head. I was simply trying to illustrate what I've noticed works better, and trying to emphasize that we need "it" somehow developed in the programming.

(07-21-2016, 04:36 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 04:29 PM)sawell54 Wrote: I am experiencing some physical exhaustion, it might be the sub cuz v1 caused extreme heat and hunger, 2.1 made my sleepy now 2.2 I'm having fatigue. I find myself to be more talkative, children flock to me. Certain women mostly older women give me hints nothing blatant. I can feel some heat, a Lil hunger but not much but the fatigue is real. I am working from 7am to 11pm for 3 weeks now and only sleeping 4-5 hours but I don't I never experienced fatigued like this before when working 16 hours a day

If you're executing the script, it will self-supply the energy you need for executing the script.

What it does not self supply - intentionally, so you can be aware that this is happening (in some cases at least) - is the energy it takes to resist in some ways, and the energy it takes to work through huge subconscious issues that are being dissolved by the program.

So this is likely caused by the fact that the program is working on something important that you have subconsciously identified as a blockage to success with the program.

That confirms my experience. 2 days into running the program I became depress and wanted to cry that passed after a day or two and 2 days ago I had a dream about the world ending and me dying. That has been one of my biggest childhood fears if not the biggest. That dream was vivid, I haven't had a dream that frightening in a while. Those effects only happen with 2.2 including the fatigue. I am having good run women are responding in weird ways.

(07-21-2016, 06:59 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 03:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sarge, on meeting them half way:

Consider that you and every other guy wants to just be super awesome and stand there and have women throw themselves backwards on your dick and **** you senseless without you even having to open your eyes when you blink.

Consider that until we figure out how to do that, trying to do everything possible to make sex happen is going to help make sex happen.

I have lots of stories about women giving me IOIs where nothing happened because I just stood there waiting for them to initiate. They won't initiate in the ways I was looking for because they were not sufficiently motivated. I wasn't good enough looking, or wealthy enough, or famous enough, or powerful enough, or whatever.

So until we figure out what the magic "it" factor is - and remember, I have to do this for men AND women, mind you! - we are going to have to put in some effort and meet them half way sometimes. Because that's how things work in reality.

I get that we have to put in the effort, but I think "meet them halfway" was a mindset issue for me (entitlement maybe? or lack thereof) rather than saying women should just jump my d!ck.

I wasn't saying they should just jump my d!ck.

I was saying that if we be a certain way, then we'll be more attractive, and that that way (in my experience) has never been "fair" or "give and take" (i.e. "meet them halfway").

Hope that clarifies.

Of course I think we should do our part, but my post was aimed at what I believe we should become as a result of the sub. I'm trying to define the "it" factor myself and now that I'm thinking about it, a lot of things are clicking. Even today in sales women were responding differently to me because it was on my mind I assume.

But I just hope you know I'm not pressuring you or anything. I support you 100%. I just get so passionate when I want to help with something, so maybe my post came off a bit wrong, if so I apologize.

(07-21-2016, 03:42 PM)CatMan Wrote: Hi Sarge,

You misunderstood me. I'll clarify.

I used the term "meet them half way" because that's the term Shannon has used, to describe the programming that already exists in the program, designed to take us from seeing IOIs, to moving things forward when we feel like it. I just connected the dots from them seeing us and wanting us, to us closing the deal if we choose to through that programming probably designed to bypass fears in us. Of course, they can still open us and escalate if they choose to. I wasn't saying that's the only way it should go down, as us as the aggressor, as that would contradict the first part of my comment.

I hope it's clearer now.

Not really. That's actually really confusing. Tongue

But I think there's a big misunderstanding (probably on my part). When I read "meet them halfway" I get caught up in the "nice guy/gentleman" idea it projects in my head. I was simply trying to illustrate what I've noticed works better, and trying to emphasize that we need "it" somehow developed in the programming.

It's no problem. I just want us to have as much probability for sex to result as possible until it becomes so ridiculous that we don't need that anymore. If that ever happens.

(07-21-2016, 06:59 PM)sawell54 Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 04:36 PM)Shannon Wrote:

That confirms my experience. 2 days into running the program I became depress and wanted to cry that passed after a day or two and 2 days ago I had a dream about the world ending and me dying. That has been one of my biggest childhood fears if not the biggest. That dream was vivid, I haven't had a dream that frightening in a while. Those effects only happen with 2.2 including the fatigue. I am having good run women are responding in weird ways.

There you go. Smile

It seems water brings back my energy and lifts the exhaustion. It does this faster eating