Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 12:58 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Shannon can you build in some kind of amplifying technology ?. Letme explain say RisingSon listens to 3 loops he is now fully charged with a 100% aura. Five hours into the day his auras fades away. Is there a way of re-amplifying the aura ? or providing some quick booster to revive it ?.

If we dont have this RisingSon has to recharge for another 210 minutes !

I'm pretty sure the Self Optimizing Amplifier is amplifying technology.

Quote:Designed to amplify the effects and effectiveness of the program to exactly what is most useful and helpful, while remaining safe. The 6G version of the SOA, which is used here at about 50% of it's full power potential in 6G, is still significantly more powerful than the 5G version.

Believe me, without the SOA you wouldn't see much.

I am working on amplifying it more, but it is challenging to do, given that some parts of this have safety limits that we are already being hedged in by.

(07-21-2016, 01:05 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 06:57 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 06:10 PM)Noctis Wrote: [quote='Shannon' pid='122757' dateline='1469065828']
So yes, it may take some time, but we'll get there.

B) there is a quote that I recently heard that I love, because it is very much how I think and why I am doing what nobody else can do yet. It was ascribed to a Lexus engineer, Haruhiko Tanahashi, who said "Nothing is impossible. It's just a matter of figuring out how." So true. By the way, his quote is in reference to this...

Now you need to figure out how to make us into millionaires Big Grin

Wouldn't that be nice. (BAMM.)

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Noctis - 07-21-2016

I got one more example I wanna share for the people that think you need to be famous lol.

I haven't been to a club in years but a few years back I went to a club with my friend Alex. We were both standing there looking at everyone with drinks in our hands like PUA's say to never do.

SUPER hot girl in a little dress walks up to my friend Alex, grabs his hand, says "dance with me" then leads him to the dance floor and grinds her ass on his cock for the rest of the night while I just stood there by myself hating my life and hating clubs.

What exactly does that situation have to do with being "famous" in your social circle? It was just me and him there, both standing around like chumps. He wasn't doing nothing to show how 'cool' he is or anytihng, he was doing the same thing as me, only thing is he's a good looking guy and I'm not.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't think I ever seen one of my friends initiate anything when getting a girl, it's always the girl picking them up, every time. Well, it's like the girl shows that she's very obviously interested, then they flirt for the rest of the night and end up dating or fucking.

(07-21-2016, 01:03 PM)thor2014 Wrote: There are no silver bullets in life. Too many guys here watch walt disney movies and want life to be like a walt disney movie. Like all lovey dovey it will never ever be like that. Girls will not chase guys its in their genetic blue print not too. So please guys stop this nonsense talk. I really believe in Shannons abilities I believe he can do amazing things at the same time you have way too many expectations in his abilities which will lead to dissapointment.

(07-21-2016, 12:57 PM)sawell54 Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 12:51 PM)thor2014 Wrote: As I have said time and time again. You cannot just listen to a sub and hope women will come to you for sex. Wakeup smell the coffee man.
(07-20-2016, 03:54 PM)Dmitry Wrote: Okey, its not much time passed since 2.2 was released but...did DMSI helped to achieve the intended goals? Did it made getting laid easier for guys...or DMSI was not intended for that?

There so many cool diary titles...I was thinking that guys almost fullfillled the sexual wildest dreams...you know: threesomes and etc.

So...who can boast with results? Just a few statistical evidences.

We are trying to do the impossible. But what if it was possible? Imagine what it would be like if it was

What is impossible, is only impossible until someone ignores the "fact" that it's impossible and figures out how to do it.

Maybe I will fail. But I certainly will try.

(07-21-2016, 03:16 PM)RisingSon Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 03:12 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 03:07 PM)RisingSon Wrote: A video on attracting femininity, not fakeness. Sex sells but is that what we really want?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAkUu81_c7Q

It's what I really want for sure.

Eh... I deleted that post because I don't want to spam that guy's videos on Shannon's journal even though he is great. Now I'm forced to respond. WHAT DO YOU WANT, intimate relationships with good masculine-feminine energy interplay or pedalstalizing drugged-up superficial club sluts? Hehe... There are many layers to attraction and sometimes you have to dig deep. I'm OK with leveraging perceived social status for sexual favors, however. That may just be what it takes to land me the farmer's daughter along with his favor...

How does entering a club make a girl a slut?

What I want is to be attractive to women.

(07-21-2016, 03:01 PM)CatMan Wrote: Just going to co-sign the whole "status, celeb, wow he's out of my league" thing. I've watched that play out so many times, and watched women do WAY over the top aggressive things in public to guys they're turned on by. Stuff that guys would be arrested for in this culture, lol. So, it absolutely happens often, IF she's really turned on and thinks he's way above normal.

If we can instill that, we already start off with an advantage. Then, when we find one we like, we can "meet them half way" as your programming already does, and we can bridge the gap we imposed.

Plus, this may act as a limiter in a sense as a bonus, removing at least a portion of the undesirable attention from those outside our range of interest. As they may feel they have no chance due to the extreme SMV imbalance.

This is a big part of why I believe this is an achievable goal.

This, and the fact that women are SUPER influenced by their feelings in how they think and perceive the world around them... and the fact that your energy signature is VERY important in how she FEELS in response to you.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 03:01 PM)CatMan Wrote: Just going to co-sign the whole "status, celeb, wow he's out of my league" thing. I've watched that play out so many times, and watched women do WAY over the top aggressive things in public to guys they're turned on by. Stuff that guys would be arrested for in this culture, lol. So, it absolutely happens often, IF she's really turned on and thinks he's way above normal.

If we can instill that, we already start off with an advantage. Then, when we find one we like, we can "meet them half way" as your programming already does, and we can bridge the gap we imposed.

Plus, this may act as a limiter in a sense as a bonus, removing at least a portion of the undesirable attention from those outside our range of interest. As they may feel they have no chance due to the extreme SMV imbalance.

I was agreeing with you till you brought the "meet them half-way" thing.

IMO, if you are high status, why would you meet anyone half way? It makes no sense.

Clint Eastwood once said "I tried being reasonable... I didn't like it" Men of high value don't meet anyone half way, least of all girls. That's why men of high value can treat women like shit and they put up with it, because they know they're lucky just to get shit on by the guy.

Whenever I've embraced my inner jerk, I've always treated girls like they were nothing to me, and they ate it up. That is part of "it" I believe. A fair and benevolent leader isn't human, he's a robot.

(07-21-2016, 03:07 PM)Noctis Wrote: They basically say "**** me however you want, whenever you want" without actually saying it, so basically it's the same thing as them escalating, isolating, and leading.

/\ I like this, we need more examples of real life shit so we can find this elusive "it" factor.

Here's another one of mine:

I was in grade 11. Felt depressed everyday, like I had no reason to be alive. No friends, but still felt I was better than everyone. One day I got pissed off that the popular guys could smack girl's asses and get away with it. Why not me? I thought.

There was this particularly HOT grade 12er with a HUGE ass that I really liked and one day, as she was passing me in the hall as I was leaving the building, I decided to smack her butt as we passed.

The next day I did the same thing.

And a third day after that.

I decided to stop cause I proved to myself I could do it. lol.

Anyhow, a few days later I was in the library on the computer when that girl and another girl come in. The other girl is talking loudly and says "He can't do that, it's YOUR ass!" but the other girl just brushed it off and they left. I never got in trouble for it, it may have even raised my status for a while.

Now was that meeting the girl half way?

I don't have many stories like that, but I have enough to let me know that's the right direction.

(07-21-2016, 03:15 PM)WriterDan Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 03:07 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 02:13 PM)WriterDan Wrote: hi shannon, i notice that you keep adding new subliminals for attracting women but there are many others that i found in demand in product requests. would you be able to take a break and create something for writers, gratitude and focus/concentration?

1 that i think would be cool would be having your dreams help you get past writer's block and create amazing characters and plots. being able to just write and let it flow naturally, having strong motivation to write, utilizing blogging / marketing for yourself and your writing, overall enjoyment and gratitude of writing, living in the moment to be able to have the best concentration and focus and success with your own writing. maybe even could be related to self-publishing success.

as well as upgrades for gratitude and focus/concentration that i haven't seen for 5g or even maybe a "do the best job for your chosen path" subliminal that helps you excell in your path you'd like and help with intense motivation and focus. i liked at base for these things but i'm not yet convinced they'd help in these ways for a writer/musician/artist or career driven/self-employed/self-promoted/freelance type rather than a strong business type.

thank you!

Sex sells. And right now, we are dealing with a situation where I have a business partner who's having trouble being productive because of his health issues.

My original idea was to build something completely different. DMSI sort of started as a quick way to put out something that would be well received, and has grown into it's own beast of a project. Partly because I see that if I actually can accomplish this, I will have plenty of money to do everything else without worries, and partly because I am using it to help me develop 6G, and develop the 5.5G and 6G prototypes.

My current focus has to be on building subliminals that will help Andrew. He's in need of quite the miracle program, but I'm going to do everything I can to help him. It's going to be built as separate parts - General Pain Relief, Maximum healing & Health, Detox, Maximum Immune Response - and then likely will be assembled into one super-program that has all of these in it at once.

Basically, this is the priority because without him, we are not going to do very well.

Were it not for that, I would be glad to be building more generalized stuff. All the things you presented are good ideas - I just can't work on everything at once. Right now, helping Andrew get past this and the survival of the business is my main focus. And since I basically have to start performing miracles to achieve these goals, all of them, it may take some time.

So please bear with me here. We're not exactly dealing with the best situation right now.

ok thank you Shannon. can I ask though on your thoughts on BASE for accomplishing goals like I mentioned above? as well as figuring out what you really want to focus on for your business? i'm slightly nervous to run it for those purposes because I think it will distract me from my goal of wanting to write and self-publish or self-publish my artwork and focus my mind more on just making quick money and putting together some sort of corporate business. i would love the added benefits of motivation, success, focus / concentration and drive but if i'm unable to focus my energy on the work & production itself it seems like it would be counter productive to the type of business i would like. with the price tag I am hesitant to quickly purchase this without some more understanding.

thank you again

I am running the big brother of BASE, which is BAMM 2.0, if that's what you're suggesting.

But BASE is designed to be effective for any money making business. And as a writer myself, let me assure you, writing for a living is definitely a BUSINESS. Self publishing or not. You choose your goal, and BASE will aim you in the right direction. Sometimes, it will aim you in an even better direction, and I am sure several of the people here can attest to that.

(07-21-2016, 03:30 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

I was agreeing with you till you brought the "meet them half-way" thing.

IMO, if you are high status, why would you meet anyone half way? It makes no sense.

Clint Eastwood once said "I tried being reasonable... I didn't like it" Men of high value don't meet anyone half way, least of all girls. That's why men of high value can treat women like shit and they put up with it, because they know they're lucky just to get shit on by the guy.

Whenever I've embraced my inner jerk, I've always treated girls like they were nothing to me, and they ate it up. That is part of "it" I believe. A fair and benevolent leader isn't human, he's a robot.

(07-21-2016, 03:07 PM)Noctis Wrote: They basically say "**** me however you want, whenever you want" without actually saying it, so basically it's the same thing as them escalating, isolating, and leading.

/\ I like this, we need more examples of real life shit so we can find this elusive "it" factor.

Here's another one of mine:

I was in grade 11. Felt depressed everyday, like I had no reason to be alive. No friends, but still felt I was better than everyone. One day I got pissed off that the popular guys could smack girl's asses and get away with it. Why not me? I thought.

There was this particularly HOT grade 12er with a HUGE ass that I really liked and one day, as she was passing me in the hall as I was leaving the building, I decided to smack her butt as we passed.

The next day I did the same thing.

And a third day after that.

I decided to stop cause I proved to myself I could do it. lol.

Anyhow, a few days later I was in the library on the computer when that girl and another girl come in. The other girl is talking loudly and says "He can't do that, it's YOUR ass!" but the other girl just brushed it off and they left. I never got in trouble for it, it may have even raised my status for a while.

Now was that meeting the girl half way?

I don't have many stories like that, but I have enough to let me know that's the right direction.

LOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

YOU GOT SOME BALLLLLZZZZZZ!!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Sarge, on meeting them half way:

Consider that you and every other guy wants to just be super awesome and stand there and have women throw themselves backwards on your dick and fuck you senseless without you even having to open your eyes when you blink.

Consider that until we figure out how to do that, trying to do everything possible to make sex happen is going to help make sex happen.

I have lots of stories about women giving me IOIs where nothing happened because I just stood there waiting for them to initiate. They won't initiate in the ways I was looking for because they were not sufficiently motivated. I wasn't good enough looking, or wealthy enough, or famous enough, or powerful enough, or whatever.

So until we figure out what the magic "it" factor is - and remember, I have to do this for men AND women, mind you! - we are going to have to put in some effort and meet them half way sometimes. Because that's how things work in reality.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - CatMan - 07-21-2016

Hi Sarge,

You misunderstood me. I'll clarify.

I used the term "meet them half way" because that's the term Shannon has used, to describe the programming that already exists in the program, designed to take us from seeing IOIs, to moving things forward when we feel like it. I just connected the dots from them seeing us and wanting us, to us closing the deal if we choose to through that programming probably designed to bypass fears in us. Of course, they can still open us and escalate if they choose to. I wasn't saying that's the only way it should go down, as us as the aggressor, as that would contradict the first part of my comment.

I hope it's clearer now.

(07-21-2016, 03:48 PM)Coma_Black Wrote: We will pretty much never know the full potential of DMSI or even if it's amazing or mediocre since all the men here are sastisfied with making excuses and not approaching or even trying with women.

Most are fine with just IOI's and smiles, like a middle schoolgirl. Rather than approach women that smile or whatever, they expect everything to fall in theit lap without any effort. The mentality of not putting any effort and risking failure and rejection seem to be a norm.

I don't think public testing is very useful. One persons results are not enough since they could be an outlier point.

The full potential though according to the sales page is we don't do shit and women try to do whatever they can to get us to fuck them over and over again or else the sales page should say that it will make girls smile at us wherever we go and that's it.

(07-21-2016, 03:48 PM)Coma_Black Wrote: We will pretty much never know the full potential of DMSI or even if it's amazing or mediocre since all the men here are sastisfied with making excuses and not approaching or even trying with women.

Most are fine with just IOI's and smiles, like a middle schoolgirl. Rather than approach women that smile or whatever, they expect everything to fall in theit lap without any effort. The mentality of not putting any effort and risking failure and rejection seem to be a norm.

I don't think public testing is very useful. One persons results are not enough since they could be an outlier point.

Public testing, so far, has been an absolute disaster. But I keep my promises, even when it's painful.

Think of it as being a hardcore super blunt way of showing me what works and what doesn't in the script as fast as possible. At least it's useful in that sense.

Back to the original purpose of the thread...

Girlfriend came over and spent the night. I played Experimental Sleep Aid P7 instead of BAMM or DMSI because I don't want her exposed to "meet them half way" programming, and we both had sore feet but were too tired to give each other massages. (P7 has a muscle relaxant in it that's very much like a massage.)

She wakes me up with a massage and sex. This is not so unusual for her, but what is unusual is that the aura - even with it being over a day from use - had her so sensitive that after about 10 minutes of sex in her favorite position, she took the initiative to get into my favorite "finishing" position because she was getting a headache from orgasming so much and so hard. Basically asking me to have mercy because she was coming too much, too hard.

Because of the aura.

So guys... don't say 2.2 doesn't do anything.