Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - sw72hw - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 12:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: What im saying is, we need to identify that "it" factor and magnify it. Getting women to initiate sex in public is next to impossible without it.

So what exactly do you guys think that "it" factor is? Wealth/fame/power?

Maybe none of the above. There are people who have all of those and not that successful with women, and there are people who are successful with women (i.e. getting women to initiate sex in public) without any of the above.

But I can see the need to identify "it" and magnifying it.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - 4Kingdoms - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 12:38 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 12:25 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 12:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: What im saying is, we need to identify that "it" factor and magnify it. Getting women to initiate sex in public is next to impossible without it.

Depends on the woman. One of the 3 could be "it" for her. Then "it" could be all 3, wealth/fame/power to another woman.

If I had to pick one, I would say "it" would be celebrity status (fame). Mick Jagger, great looking guy (sarcasm) had plenty of groupies before he was wealthy. Brad Pitt an attractive man (being serious now) couldn't get a date to save his life. Now he's a celebrity and women love him!!

I got friends though without wealth fame or power and they always get girls coming up to them and flirting with them, they always have sex with hot girls or have hot girlfriends and they never have to do a thing for it to happen, the girls basically weasel their way into a relationship or a bed. Of course if they had wealth and power it would just go up to an extreme level but they still get hot women without doing a damn thing just by being who they are and living their life. I got another friend that is always in a relationship and he's married now but before he was married whenever him and a girl would break up he'd have a LOT of girls always trying to hang out with him and comfort him and clearly they wanted to be his next girlfriend and then he'd get back together with his girlfriend, he'd show me texts all the time of girls sending him nudes he never asked for and never implied wanting or anything and it's crazy but you can't say oh girls just like a guy in a relationship cause I had a girlfriend for 2 years and none of that happened to me and when we broke up I didn't have no girls trying to hang out with me and stuff. That "it" factor is just good genes and being popular.

FAME

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - thor2014 - 07-21-2016

As I have said time and time again. You cannot just listen to a sub and hope women will come to you for sex. Wakeup smell the coffee man.
(07-20-2016, 03:54 PM)Dmitry Wrote: Okey, its not much time passed since 2.2 was released but...did DMSI helped to achieve the intended goals? Did it made getting laid easier for guys...or DMSI was not intended for that?

There so many cool diary titles...I was thinking that guys almost fullfillled the sexual wildest dreams...you know: threesomes and etc.

So...who can boast with results? Just a few statistical evidences.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Noctis - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 12:47 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 12:38 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 12:25 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

Depends on the woman. One of the 3 could be "it" for her. Then "it" could be all 3, wealth/fame/power to another woman.

If I had to pick one, I would say "it" would be celebrity status (fame). Mick Jagger, great looking guy (sarcasm) had plenty of groupies before he was wealthy. Brad Pitt an attractive man (being serious now) couldn't get a date to save his life. Now he's a celebrity and women love him!!

I got friends though without wealth fame or power and they always get girls coming up to them and flirting with them, they always have sex with hot girls or have hot girlfriends and they never have to do a thing for it to happen, the girls basically weasel their way into a relationship or a bed. Of course if they had wealth and power it would just go up to an extreme level but they still get hot women without doing a damn thing just by being who they are and living their life. I got another friend that is always in a relationship and he's married now but before he was married whenever him and a girl would break up he'd have a LOT of girls always trying to hang out with him and comfort him and clearly they wanted to be his next girlfriend and then he'd get back together with his girlfriend, he'd show me texts all the time of girls sending him nudes he never asked for and never implied wanting or anything and it's crazy but you can't say oh girls just like a guy in a relationship cause I had a girlfriend for 2 years and none of that happened to me and when we broke up I didn't have no girls trying to hang out with me and stuff. That "it" factor is just good genes and being popular.

FAME

Tell that to the unfamous people I know that women obsess over.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - sawell54 - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 12:51 PM)thor2014 Wrote: As I have said time and time again. You cannot just listen to a sub and hope women will come to you for sex. Wakeup smell the coffee man.
(07-20-2016, 03:54 PM)Dmitry Wrote: Okey, its not much time passed since 2.2 was released but...did DMSI helped to achieve the intended goals? Did it made getting laid easier for guys...or DMSI was not intended for that?

There so many cool diary titles...I was thinking that guys almost fullfillled the sexual wildest dreams...you know: threesomes and etc.

We are trying to do the impossible. But what if it was possible? Imagine what it would be like if it was

Shannon can you build in some kind of amplifying technology ?. Letme explain say RisingSon listens to 3 loops he is now fully charged with a 100% aura. Five hours into the day his auras fades away. Is there a way of re-amplifying the aura ? or providing some quick booster to revive it ?.

If we dont have this RisingSon has to recharge for another 210 minutes !

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - 4Kingdoms - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 12:53 PM)Noctis Wrote: Tell that to the unfamous people I know that women obsess over.

Unfamous?? Because they aren't in any movies or have their picture on a magazine??
They are "famous" within their social circle. The girls your "unfamous" men have slept with have bragged about him to other girls, making them famous. "Popular" as you would put it.

There are no silver bullets in life. Too many guys here watch walt disney movies and want life to be like a walt disney movie. Like all lovey dovey it will never ever be like that. Girls will not chase guys its in their genetic blue print not too. So please guys stop this nonsense talk. I really believe in Shannons abilities I believe he can do amazing things at the same time you have way too many expectations in his abilities which will lead to dissapointment.

(07-21-2016, 12:57 PM)sawell54 Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 12:51 PM)thor2014 Wrote: As I have said time and time again. You cannot just listen to a sub and hope women will come to you for sex. Wakeup smell the coffee man.

We are trying to do the impossible. But what if it was possible? Imagine what it would be like if it was

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - rayrocanaldo - 07-21-2016

(07-20-2016, 06:57 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 06:10 PM)Noctis Wrote: [quote='Shannon' pid='122757' dateline='1469065828']
So yes, it may take some time, but we'll get there.

B) there is a quote that I recently heard that I love, because it is very much how I think and why I am doing what nobody else can do yet. It was ascribed to a Lexus engineer, Haruhiko Tanahashi, who said "Nothing is impossible. It's just a matter of figuring out how." So true. By the way, his quote is in reference to this...

Now you need to figure out how to make us into millionaires Big Grin

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - bits - 07-21-2016

This is why I wanted a "celebrity" type vibe to MSI, similar to pheromones like titan but especially mx297 from androtics and barely legal from pheromonexs. I spent some time working as a PUA intern for a major company and spent night after night in many clubs in Vegas/Miami/LA/NYC/etc and "high status" people just have a sort of vibe/aura about them that you just kind of pickup and know "this person is important" even if you don't recognize them or just pass by them really quick.

As for getting women to approach, I have seen women throw themselves in the way most MSI users would probably like them to but rarely are they attractive unless their approaching the point of blacking out from alcohol. Yes the attractive ones will come up to them and flirt, but they don't lead, escalate, or do anything that a guy is "supposed to do". The only ones who literally "throw themselves" at celebs like that and demand to be taken to a bedroom ASAP are these types of girls:

(NSFW) http://i.imgur.com/hRykupo.png

And not these types of girls:

(mildly NSFW) http://i.imgur.com/ksEAqmf.jpg

The good thing is the really attractive women will "meet you halfway" and at least open you, engage, flirt, and only throw up token "resistance" so that they don't come across as easy/slutty. I honestly dont believe that these girls would ever know how to escalate unless they were an ugly duckling in high school/college or they've spent the last few years being really attracted to gay guys and trying to convince them to go straight. When I wear high status blends they tend to act like teenage boys with crushes and just follow you everywhere, laugh at everything you say, and go to the bathroom every 30 minutes to deal with the wetness downstairs. Of course they will go dance/grind/touch you/etc but actually go in for the kiss themselves, much less drag you by your zipper to the bedroom, I've never seen it on me with high status blends or with well known celebs with the exception of super drunk girls.

But a high status or celebrity vibe would without question help make things easier if only because attractive women will approach and open you, but may fall short of them initiating sex but I still think it would be a net positive. People tend to run off a cost/benefit analysis constantly, women are attracted to lots of different guys all the time but if you're just "average joe whos hot" there really isn't much benefit compared to the cost of approaching you compared to "high status guy whos hot".

hot average joes are a dime a dozen and she'll probably see another 5-10 minutes later, high status guys who are hot are much more rare and therefore hold more value, giving her a very valid reason to approach.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-21-2016

I agree with Bits. Something that is needed is taking control without forcing. Meaning, we do what we want and know that if the girl is not ok with it, she has a mouth to say "no" and feet to walk away if she wants, therefore we shouldn't be shooting ourselves in the foot. Let the girl say no herself.

Having said that, here's what I think "it" boils down to:

I think it's being "cool" for a few reasons first, my own experience recently (a year ago or more now, but still relatively recently) where a girl nearly threw herself at me at the gym. I had no idea who she was, but my trainer was always in awe of me (thanks to AM 6) and I definitely think that had something to do with it.

More recently, though, I believe it is what Good Looking Loser calls "swag factor" which is a special kind of social skills. It basically means people see you as cool (which, looking back at my experience in the gym, is exactly how my trainer saw me. He must have talked to people about me, the girl got interested, and wanted to ride my d!ck). I'm still trying to figure out what it is exactly (GLL hasn't written a lot about it) but he does mention how having looks and social freedom do NOT guarantee hot pussy as much as swag does.

If I had the time, I could get to the bottom of it I'm sure, but I'm reading things at my own pace.

More on "swag": When I was younger, my mentality towards people was "you're not as cool as me" and girls approached me a decent amount. I was a loner at school but still had girls (cute ones too) come onto me. So it's not social status either, but social status helps, read on for why.

I'd say the "it" factor is being cooler than everyone (however that is accomplished) with enough social exposure (marketing basically) so that everyone knows. All that's left is making girls get only a temporary boost from sleeping with you so they keep coming back for more.

I'd say this is far more important than sexual attraction. Girls will stop themselves from having sex with a desirable guy because it may look bad, but she won't keep herself from having sex with a guy if it makes her look good (no matter what the guy's sex appeal is).

(07-21-2016, 12:25 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Depends on the woman. One of the 3 could be "it" for her. Then "it" could be all 3, wealth/fame/power to another woman.

Exactly.

(07-21-2016, 12:38 PM)Noctis Wrote: That "it" factor is just good genes[...]

I disagree. My youngest brother is good with girls but we have the same genes (more or less). He's definitely "cool" tho, but he's also social.

(07-21-2016, 12:38 PM)Noctis Wrote: and being popular.

Being popular is just social exposure. If you're a cool guy but no one knows, then what good is it?

I think we need a sub that makes us "cool" (and we REALLY need to find out what that is. Like start reading GLL's swag factor article: http://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/fundamentals/swag-factor/swag-factor-explained) and then it also needs to make us expose ourselves to social environments and talk and interact with the people (pref the top dogs) and become friends BUT, it always has to be "there's something about THAT guy" so everyone knows it's the sub user. Then there needs to be something that indicates that the girls will get status approval/recognition ONLY if they have sex with the user. I think we'll be able to pinpoint what's going on as we (you guys, lol, I'm doing AM Tongue ) test it.

I heard a great story (true) from my cousin the other day. He said that there were 2 groups of students in pottery class. The first group was charged with making the most beautiful pot they could in 1 hour. They were graded on quality.

The second group was told they had to make as many as possible in 3 hours, and were graded on quantity.

Guess which group had the most beautiful pot?

The second group.

Something to think about.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dilettante - 07-21-2016

Disclaimer: I am not testing 2.2 as I'm concentrating on a business launch.

I disagree with Thor about asking too much from this sub. Shannon set the bar really, really high. Expectations have been built and now that bar must be hurdled.

To Shannon's point: this may just take time of accumulating 3 loops everyday. Maybe the Aura snowballs into a large mass of sex energy that draws women in, who knows.

My personal opinion is this: a woman, once too horny, loses all sense of control and will take up offers of sex (if you are to actually do your halfway part, close proximity & kino, sweet talking etc).
Thats why i was more interested in this sub being the Endo version of x32.

With that said, how intense is this aura vs x32.
X32 can make a chick wet in 15 min of exposure (ideally). Can the aura do this?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RisingSon - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 12:58 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Shannon can you build in some kind of amplifying technology ?. Letme explain say RisingSon listens to 3 loops he is now fully charged with a 100% aura. Five hours into the day his auras fades away. Is there a way of re-amplifying the aura ? or providing some quick booster to revive it ?.

If we dont have this RisingSon has to recharge for another 210 minutes !

Hahaha... Where did I come into this? A permanent aura could be nice, sure. Since this 5.5 crams data, running it enough to get permanent results is feasible. Permanent auto-piloting is more of my concern... Sounds like it could get irritating, having no choice but to chase after pussy the rest of my life. Regardless, I'm hopped back on AM6 at the moment.

Be careful with your interpretations and belief systems, thor2014. Lest not forget that all the PUA stuff we learned was a reaction to an already unhealthy sexual market. Perhaps it is Western women who have been indoctrinated by Disney to expect fantastical approaches by charming male suitors and then get pissed at 30 because there are no good men giving them attention (when they start to become more 'easy' or terribly bitter). Only, I don't really have the desire to approach brutish feminists and have age cutoffs for that reason among others (one being resplendently youthful, myself). Fact is, cultural norms differ globally and places like SE Asia or South America have more naturally inclined females who flirt excessively and are much more passionate than our ice-queens and daddy-princesses over here. Females always make the first move in selecting a guy and opening up, some just don't know how to step into their sexuality fully and properly flirt - or have had it conditioned out of them.

I'd recommend watching this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8htw5mRJrs
Rion differentiated years ago that sexual behavior is totally separate from ego (inner game) and social constraints (status).

And yeah, we should have motivators to ravish the damsels. Save them from themselves. No reason to be held back. It's 2016, after all.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Hold007 - 07-21-2016

lol at people in this thread saying only trashy girl approach and initiate sex. You guys have no experience going out. Hot attractive girls do approach guys but the guy is good looking. Just this weekend a hot girl came up to my good looking friend and said few things that I couldn't hear cause of the loud club music. Anyways shes feeling his muscles, there hugging and then kissing and then after 30 minutes my friend said hes leaving with the girl.

Its life on easy mode for good looking guys. Stuff like that enrages me because it doesn't happen to me and after I was praying that shannon figures out how dmsi can accomplish what is god mode for good looking guys

the girl looked like this

[Image: etjdSER.jpg]