Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - greentaco - 07-20-2016

(07-19-2016, 01:48 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 11:56 AM)greentaco Wrote: Hi everyone, its my first post and i really like where this,sub is going. I have to say the most incredible thing has happned. First let mevsay thsnks Shannon. This sub works. So on to the story

On the usual placecwhere i sit on lunch or or a 16 minute break. A xouple sits there before i get there today. They start making out. Figure rhis in broad daylight. The dudu has no shirt shectskes off her blouse. Hectskes her in a cubby space under the stsirs and bangs her.

Could this be the aura i left on that location.?? Omg. Anorher thing. I take a ride to work and backm the pick up location where i take the ride back home isnt where i work. So i walk a 20 minute distance. The iois are phenomenal. Breath taking. One girl crossed the street where i was aitting waiting and saw me. Piut ther hands crossed infront of her covering her genitals.

I didnt thinl much of it othervtjan the sub is working, from a,distsnce and in seconds of her in my aura with a distance of about 20 feer. Well when i was already on the car. Driving home. She is circling the block going back in thecdirection where i was sitting and on the same side pf the street. We caught a glance at each orher as we where driving by. She must havecsensed the aura and looked directly at mec when we droce by and smiled.

I had not considered the possibility of energy saturation of a physical location by the aura. That is a fascinating possibility, but we will need more evidence before we can really say it might be that.

The other things you describe are also very interesting. You should start a journal Smile

Im getting ready to start one soon.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 11:57 AM)greentaco Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 07:03 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 03:18 PM)maxx55 Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 01:48 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 11:56 AM)greentaco Wrote: Hi everyone, its my first post and i really like where this,sub is going. I have to say the most incredible thing has happned. First let mevsay thsnks Shannon. This sub works. So on to the story

On the usual placecwhere i sit on lunch or or a 16 minute break. A xouple sits there before i get there today. They start making out. Figure rhis in broad daylight. The dudu has no shirt shectskes off her blouse. Hectskes her in a cubby space under the stsirs and bangs her.

Could this be the aura i left on that location.?? Omg. Anorher thing. I take a ride to work and backm the pick up location where i take the ride back home isnt where i work. So i walk a 20 minute distance. The iois are phenomenal. Breath taking. One girl crossed the street where i was aitting waiting and saw me. Piut ther hands crossed infront of her covering her genitals.

I didnt thinl much of it othervtjan the sub is working, from a,distsnce and in seconds of her in my aura with a distance of about 20 feer. Well when i was already on the car. Driving home. She is circling the block going back in thecdirection where i was sitting and on the same side pf the street. We caught a glance at each orher as we where driving by. She must havecsensed the aura and looked directly at mec when we droce by and smiled.

I had not considered the possibility of energy saturation of a physical location by the aura. That is a fascinating possibility, but we will need more evidence before we can really say it might be that.

The other things you describe are also very interesting. You should start a journal Smile

I hope that the couple's behavior was just co-incidence. I'd really want the aura to be unique to the user. Like I wouldn't want anyone else to be able to go-Jack my own aura of for a girl to think my aura is someone else's.

Time will tell if it was a co-incidence or not.

Yeah, jacking the aura of a sub user by a non-user is not cool at all.

Also, isn't a girl covering herself the opposite of an ioi?

I disagree sarge,

Let me say why. The ioi was there. It just wasn't the right place for her to get aroused. She consciously or unconsciously got wet and proceded to cover her gentia area. Also the high possibility of her returning in my direction after I left indicates that there was a least some interest.

Today at lunch i got more IOIs. She sensed that I came in the pizza place. I took my order and knew because she Placed herself in a way that we both saw each other thru our preriferal views. I knew it wa on then. She wasn't alone and i didnt pay attention to her right away and never directly.

She would be what i call a feeder. I knew this and played my part.

Well she fist immediately sat on the other side of the table. Leaving the chairs that would face her empty. So we would sit across from each other. I knew this woild happen and played my part. More preriferal views followed. Dsmi kicked in. I was laid bsck and diddcthings i wouldnt do. It was a full establishment at around noon.

I want to write more, but imon my cellphone. Imagine this. Very uncomfortable

Well that definitely puts it in context. Tongue I suppose everything could be an ioi with the right mindset.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Ricardo - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 12:43 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Well that definitely puts it in context. Tongue I suppose everything could be an ioi with the right mindset.

That's why we need to be objective and not mistake normal social interactions/courtesies with women as sub orientated. Check the sub goals with what actually happens, that's it. There's a lot of stuff that is just normal day to day s**t but because they are running the sub they interpret it as the sub. We need to get past this mindset otherwise we won't get meaningful results for Shannon and V3.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 01:25 PM)Ricardo Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 12:43 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Well that definitely puts it in context. Tongue I suppose everything could be an ioi with the right mindset.

That's why we need to be objective and not mistake normal social interactions/courtesies with women as sub orientated. Check the sub goals with what actually happens, that's it. There's a lot of stuff that is just normal day to day s**t but because they are running the sub they interpret it as the sub. We need to get past this mindset otherwise we won't get meaningful results for Shannon and V3.

I agree. I also think people are too occupied looking for what the sub is doing to actually use what it's doing...

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dmitry - 07-20-2016

Okey, its not much time passed since 2.2 was released but...did DMSI helped to achieve the intended goals? Did it made getting laid easier for guys...or DMSI was not intended for that?

There so many cool diary titles...I was thinking that guys almost fullfillled the sexual wildest dreams...you know: threesomes and etc.

So...who can boast with results? Just a few statistical evidences.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-20-2016

Went to favorite sports bar again today. Ended up having a mixed race couple sit down next to me on my left. Interestingly, it was the attractive natural redhead wife who sat next to me, and her Black husband sat further down.

I moved over to let them sit down.

The guy to my right was a big guy, Black, and he immediately went into action. The whole time they were there, he was complimenting the woman, asking if she had a sister or cousin, touching her, and standing behind my chair to do it. He was talking to the husband too, but it was clear to me that he was super attracted to the guy's wife.

During the brief periods when the guys were dominating the conversation, the wife was having conversations with me. Her body language when talking qith the guy standing behind me was very closed and defensive. With me, she was very open and relaxed.

Standing guy was doing everything in his power to impress them. Dropping names, talking about how wealthy he is, who he knows, how much he does this or that, his business, etc. I wasnt doing any of that. Instead, when the wife talked with me, I made sure that what she knew about me is that i am involved, I'm honest, I dont brag and that I'm trustworthy.

When the guy standing behind me started trying to cock block me by interposing himself complete between her and me, she decided it was time to go. She and her husband seemed to be looking forward to talking to me again in the future, and how she made her farewells left no doubt that she favored me over standing guy, but was not about to be unfaithful.

When they left, standing guy sat down again, and i asked him a business question as a test. He responded as if i am completely clueless, and his initial friendliness was gone. He sees me as competition for a woman who wasnt even available! Lol

Then he settled up and left, and the couple to the right of where he had been sitting started a conversation with me about fragrances. It was hard to get away. This thing makes people talk around me! This time the woman was having me smell her wrists, even though she had no fragrance on.

The blonde from the other day was sitting across the bar from me, with the same guy as before and I caught her staring several times. When i stared back, she did not look away.

I teased one of the female bartenders by saying, "Oh come on, youre not that ugly." That was a surprise to me and her. Hope i didnt step over the line.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dmitry - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 04:00 PM)Coma_Black Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 03:54 PM)Dmitry Wrote: Okey, its not much time passed since 2.2 was released but...did DMSI helped to achieve the intended goals? Did it made getting laid easier for guys...or DMSI was not intended for that?

There so many cool diary titles...I was thinking that guys almost fullfillled the sexual wildest dreams...you know: threesomes and etc.

So...who can boast with results? Just a few statistical evidences.

No one one with laid report but v2.2 has only been out for a week or so. Giving this program a month would be appropiate.

But if very littls results are seen after 1-2 months, then V3 should be a free upgrade. Right now all guys are just reporting on how 'wow the stares' or going out with the intentions of seeing iois rather than meeting women.

It seems that I'm not the only one who have questions about it Smile its fair.

Yes, minimum 21, 32 days are necessary to test. For example AM stages, from my experience, have 3-4 major changes during stage run. So lets see.

And yes...that "wow iois" really pissed me off then I started to read diaries, like eveyone suddenly become a teenagers who was really happy with just "girls starts to look more on them". I'm not talking about "f@@k everything, that moves" but was really expecting to see that sub makes that process easier.

Let's be honest, guys. Getting more attention from girls and see changes in their behaviour in your presence is good. But, is it better to see that "wow, things starts to go easier" and sex started happend just naturally faster...you'r know: almost no last minute resistence, no hesitance...okey.. Guy was nervious and got soft..ok, no problem: girl said: I will make you a blowjob...you make me so horny..etc.

Sex encounter become very close as compared to placebo and non sex related subs.

Get a point?

Sorr, for my English. Its not my native.

For "IOIs lovers": then I started SM 3.0 Stage 1, I was in aeroport, flying to Vietnam. So, that was my first day on Stage 1. Iv got literally 10-20-30-40 IOIs from girls, women in 10-15 minutes. I was nearly shocked. Even checked my clothes to see, maybe its dirty or what. Thought: that sub creator guy is pure genius.

It was 1 year ago. And then I saw DMSI & AOSI I thought that it developed boyond my wildest expectations.

So...lets wait for concrete results.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - maxx55 - 07-20-2016

I agree. Sub history should be listed at the start of each v2 journal. I know Shannon wants it to be effective regardless of sub history, but future DMSI users can at least get an idea how to set themselves up for an epic DMSI run.

I think you guys need to take something into account here.

Getting women to initiate sex in any way that is obvious is a major victory. Whether or not you count it as obvious as a man... women are not men, and they don't act like men.

Getting women to initiate sex like a man is the goal of this program. It's reasonably considerable as "next to impossible".

Most people are not reporting about situations where sex is even reasonable to consider. Think about that. When I go to a bar, how likely is it that a woman is going to come on to me and invite me into her vagina? Yet that's the goal of the program, and based on the stuff I am seeing personally, the program works - it just needs to be refined.

Remember that the list of goals is a list of GOALS. That's not to say they are definitely possible, or going to be achieved quickly. It took Henry Ford's engineers 2 years to figure out how to cast a car engine in one piece.

Now, if guys were reporting on how their dates went more often, that's a more reasonable situation in which to expect sex.

I don't yet even understand what kinds of energies I am working with, or how the different physiologies work with these energies. I don't understand whether or not the aura is going to be projectible 24/7. I don't understand how much of what we are NOT seeing is because the program is being resisted, and/or clearing out the reasons for resistance. I don't know whether r not the issue is that the aura isn't powerful enough. And so on.

This is really hard stuff to do, guys. I am working blind. That we got any results at all is amazing... seriously.

We are still figuring out what is what, and there are a lot of options left on the table for making this thing more powerful still - even in the 2.x series, if necessary.

But when you take something like this and consider what makes sense, consider this.

Even a drunk woman won't fuck in public 99% of the time! She still wants some privacy. If we're sitting on the subway, how much privacy do we really have?

So please consider how appropriate the venue is for what you're trying to accomplish. Don't just stand there in Times Square wondering why you're not having women throw themselves on your dick.

Situation is important.

Now one thing I want to see more of is, I want women to approach and open me and start conversations that lead to excuses to go somewhere private a and fuck. But I'll say this... I never got the level of boldness or interest using pheromones that I get from DMSI 2.2. Never. And I got some crazy stuff in response to my pheromones.

So no, it's not perfect. Yes, it does work. No, we aren't finished figuring this out yet. Yes, we will keep working on it. No, I am not going to hang you guys out to dry.

It's not doing what *I* want it to do yet, although it is impressing me. I think I am getting different results than most guys because I use it so that I finish before going out, and where I go out, it is socially expected that one might engage in pickup. (I'm not picking women up, but that expectation makes it easier because they dn't have the social expectation doors locked.)

What we need to do is understand how much of the results we have and have not yet gotten so far are because the program is clearing garbage, and how much is because the user is afraid to do what the instructions are telling them to do. How much will it work when those blocks are finished being dealt with? How long will that take? What will people do in response then? Lots of unknowns yet.

I see a lot of ideas for improving this thing still, and making it much more powerful. But we are again working relatively blindly. I can't measure most of the energies I am working with, and I can't know what they are from or what their properties are. I can't know why women are not yet reacting more openly, although I think I have a relatively good idea.

But proper usage (you guys have been questionable at best about following directions on 3 loops a day, overall) and proper timing (using it during the day, using it before interacting) and using it in situations where sex is a reasonable conclusion are all factors you need to consider that are mostly out of my hands.

When it's done, I want it to get people dragged off for mutually consensual sex every day. But getting to that goal is going to require a number of nearly miraculous acts from me. I've already done a couple of them, which is why you guys are still testing. But there is more to do, and a lot more for me to understand before I can do.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - maxx55 - 07-20-2016

Your post is re-assuring Shannon. I, for one, do completely forget that this is uncharted territory at times. I keep thinking about how long SM has been around, but they have completely different means for achieving slightly different goals.

I think we all just want to start experiencing/reading about the epic 3somes, and crazy sexual relationships that we all fantasize about lol. :p

Even if it takes time, it's really re-assuring to see that you're committed to making the program accomplish what you and the users want!

Believe me, I want the craziness too. I would not have even started on this if I did not really believe I could accomplish it. But this is like trying to get to the moon: it requires a LOT of skill and a LOT of knowledge and a LOT of understanding of a LOT of factors and variables, and being able to precisely manipulate all those variables in very specific ways.

The difference is, getting to the moon wasn't based on stuff the engineers could not see, hear, smell, taste or touch - or otherwise measure!

So yes, it may take some time, but we'll get there.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Noctis - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 05:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: Believe me, I want the craziness too. I would not have even started on this if I did not really believe I could accomplish it. But this is like trying to get to the moon: it requires a LOT of skill and a LOT of knowledge and a LOT of understanding of a LOT of factors and variables, and being able to precisely manipulate all those variables in very specific ways.

The difference is, getting to the moon wasn't based on stuff the engineers could not see, hear, smell, taste or touch - or otherwise measure!

This is for sure more possible than going to the moon, and people have been to the moon, so to me that means anything is possible.

What I mean is if you told someone a thousand years ago the idea of this sub and the idea of a rocketship taking someone to the moon, they would FOR SURE believe this sub is wayyyyyyy more possible than a rocket bringing a man to the moon.

So if people can figure out rockets and cars and airplanes and sattelites and smartphones, computers, internet etcetc then I'm sure this sub can be made and work how you want it to work at some point in time.

I got one question from a previous post you did. You said you don't know what kinds of energies it's working with, does that mean it could be working with demonic energies?...SadConfused

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RisingSon - 07-20-2016

I want to get it on with the fairy kingdom, Shannon. Make it happen. Wink

Like an ancient fertility god, in the flesh!
https://greekgodpan.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/8105219985_349da2547f_ojj.jpg

(07-20-2016, 06:10 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 05:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: Believe me, I want the craziness too. I would not have even started on this if I did not really believe I could accomplish it. But this is like trying to get to the moon: it requires a LOT of skill and a LOT of knowledge and a LOT of understanding of a LOT of factors and variables, and being able to precisely manipulate all those variables in very specific ways.

This is for sure more possible than going to the moon, and people have been to the moon, so to me that means anything is possible.

What I mean is if you told someone a thousand years ago the idea of this sub and the idea of a rocketship taking someone to the moon, they would FOR SURE believe this sub is wayyyyyyy more possible than a rocket bringing a man to the moon.

So if people can figure out rockets and cars and airplanes and sattelites and smartphones, computers, internet etcetc then I'm sure this sub can be made and work how you want it to work at some point in time.

I got one question from a previous post you did. You said you don't know what kinds of energies it's working with, does that mean it could be working with demonic energies?...SadConfused

I am of the opinion that...

A) in some ways, making this sub is more challenging than going to the moon, specifically because we don't have good instrumentation to be able to measure, detect and work with all of the variables in play, and

B) there is a quote that I recently heard that I love, because it is very much how I think and why I am doing what nobody else can do yet. It was ascribed to a Lexus engineer, Haruhiko Tanahashi, who said "Nothing is impossible. It's just a matter of figuring out how." So true. By the way, his quote is in reference to this...