Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 03:18 PM)maxx55 Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 01:48 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 11:56 AM)greentaco Wrote: Hi everyone, its my first post and i really like where this,sub is going. I have to say the most incredible thing has happned. First let mevsay thsnks Shannon. This sub works. So on to the story

On the usual placecwhere i sit on lunch or or a 16 minute break. A xouple sits there before i get there today. They start making out. Figure rhis in broad daylight. The dudu has no shirt shectskes off her blouse. Hectskes her in a cubby space under the stsirs and bangs her.

Could this be the aura i left on that location.?? Omg. Anorher thing. I take a ride to work and backm the pick up location where i take the ride back home isnt where i work. So i walk a 20 minute distance. The iois are phenomenal. Breath taking. One girl crossed the street where i was aitting waiting and saw me. Piut ther hands crossed infront of her covering her genitals.

I didnt thinl much of it othervtjan the sub is working, from a,distsnce and in seconds of her in my aura with a distance of about 20 feer. Well when i was already on the car. Driving home. She is circling the block going back in thecdirection where i was sitting and on the same side pf the street. We caught a glance at each orher as we where driving by. She must havecsensed the aura and looked directly at mec when we droce by and smiled.

I had not considered the possibility of energy saturation of a physical location by the aura. That is a fascinating possibility, but we will need more evidence before we can really say it might be that.

The other things you describe are also very interesting. You should start a journal Smile

I hope that the couple's behavior was just co-incidence. I'd really want the aura to be unique to the user. Like I wouldn't want anyone else to be able to go-Jack my own aura of for a girl to think my aura is someone else's.

Time will tell if it was a co-incidence or not.

Yeah, jacking the aura of a sub user by a non-user is not cool at all.

Also, isn't a girl covering herself the opposite of an ioi?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 07:03 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 11:56 AM)greentaco Wrote: Hi everyone, its my first post and i really like where this,sub is going. I have to say the most incredible thing has happned. First let mevsay thsnks Shannon. This sub works. So on to the story

On the usual placecwhere i sit on lunch or or a 16 minute break. A xouple sits there before i get there today. They start making out. Figure rhis in broad daylight. The dudu has no shirt shectskes off her blouse. Hectskes her in a cubby space under the stsirs and bangs her.

Could this be the aura i left on that location.?? Omg. Anorher thing. I take a ride to work and backm the pick up location where i take the ride back home isnt where i work. So i walk a 20 minute distance. The iois are phenomenal. Breath taking. One girl crossed the street where i was aitting waiting and saw me. Piut ther hands crossed infront of her covering her genitals.

I didnt thinl much of it othervtjan the sub is working, from a,distsnce and in seconds of her in my aura with a distance of about 20 feer. Well when i was already on the car. Driving home. She is circling the block going back in thecdirection where i was sitting and on the same side pf the street. We caught a glance at each orher as we where driving by. She must havecsensed the aura and looked directly at mec when we droce by and smiled.

I had not considered the possibility of energy saturation of a physical location by the aura. That is a fascinating possibility, but we will need more evidence before we can really say it might be that.

The other things you describe are also very interesting. You should start a journal Smile

I hope that the couple's behavior was just co-incidence. I'd really want the aura to be unique to the user. Like I wouldn't want anyone else to be able to go-Jack my own aura of for a girl to think my aura is someone else's.

A girl covering herself is an ASD. It is an IOI, but she's trying to deny the attraction/desire in ASDing. So you could say that a standard IOI is a "positive IOI", and an ASD is a "negative IOI".

(07-19-2016, 07:29 PM)Shannon Wrote:

A girl covering herself is an ASD. It is an IOI, but she's trying to deny the attraction/desire in ASDing. So you could say that a standard IOI is a "positive IOI", and an ASD is a "negative IOI".

Well that's good to know.

What about girls who cover up with clothing, same thing? I looked at a girl today and she covered up the exposed part of her back with her shirt that was up a little high. Could be a coincidence but I've seen this a lot lately and I always assumed it was a IOD.

Went to trivia tonight. Freshly exposed for 3 loops.

Walked in, and had a server assigned to me, when I was hoping for a specific server I have come to be attracted to, S. I did not know this new server, and was not really attracted to her. She says to me that she'll be over in just a moment, she has to take care of something first.

A few minutes later, S shows up and asks if I have been helped yet. I tell her no. She takes my drink order, and leaves.

Several minutes later, S delivers my drink, then leaves. I enjoy watching her leave. She has a beautiful backside.

Few minutes later, other waitress who is supposed to be serving me is checking out other guests at the POS terminal right next to me. Says nothing. Never even looks at me. Walks away.

Then a few minutes later, other server is serving the table next to me, taking their order. Never looks at me. Walks right past me like I don't exist. I am becoming confused... is this an ASD?

Then a few minutes later S shows up and asks me what I wan to order. It turns out she scalped me from the other server! (If you're not familiar with the slang, it means she stole me as a customer for herself to serve. Servers only do this when they REALLY like you, and only allow it to be done when they either don't care or really DON'T like you. Apparently, S really likes me. Smile )

So S takes my order, and she's acting really familiar and into me, like we're on a date. I like this, because I like her. She leaves after entering my order. Apparently, she is assigned a section of the restaurant floor across the whole restaurant, and I am her only customer on this side of the restaurant... Hmmm.

Woman sitting to my left at the bar, with her husband next to her, starts flirting with me, teasing me, flirting some more, teasing me, chiding me, touching me, playfully hitting me. Husband sees no problem with this. Then husband starts acting like I'm his best friend, and gives me several massive respect hits. Then he leaves, and wife is alone with me. She takes full advantage of this, and starts going to town with IOIs, touching, talking, flirting. She then asks me to watch her purse, and goes outside.

Again, normally, I don't allow a woman to pull the "Watch my purse" crap. But for the sake of seeing where this goes, I allow it.

After 10 minutes, she comes back in alone and starts flirting again. Then her husband shows up, and for a period of time, they're facing each other and his legs are open to her and her legs are closed tight, one hand between them, and she's rubbing his leg with her foot suggestively. Definitely a "I need to be sexed" signal. She was signalling to me and her husband, but being more aggressive with him because he is her husband.

S shows up again to check on me, and is again doing things that say she likes me. Leaning on the table in ways that suggest swooning, giving me "lost in your eyes" looks, smiling sweetly, taking the time to talk with me when she's positively swamped, giving me ideas for how to get extra goodies without paying for them... then she leaves again.

Next, a woman sitting to my right, the one who gave me the massive crotch displays last time I was at trivia, stands up and starts butt displaying. She's standing at her table and bending over the table to give me a prime view of her rear real estate, and wow. It is beautiful. I wanted to photograph her doing this, but there was no excuse for me to do that.

I had my friend come over and showed him... she held this display for seven minutes... and he confirmed she was displaying. I think she overheard us, because after that she sat down and regained her composure for about 15 minutes before she started displaying to me again, this time sitting 45 degrees off right of what someone would normally do in that booth, and giving me a seated crotch display for several minutes. I caught her watching me several times. She was not in the slightest concerned when I caught her, and did not look away. Interestingly, she also never smiled. It was like her interest was too serious for that.

Then at a table a couple tables back, I see this woman wearing a skirt, and she's definitely trying to get my attention. She looks right at me, spreads her legs, and lifts her knees to show me exactly what's under her skirt and between her legs. I almost fell off my chair in shock. Not only did she do this, she held it for me for two or three seconds with both feet off the ground before putting them down and allowing her skirt to cover her crotch. But her legs remained wide open for several minutes.

This girl did three more such crotch displays, and in all four I was easily able to see her underwear where it was covering her pussy. I could not have gotten more obvious displays, and she was staring at me while she did them, too. And she never smiled either. It was almost as if this was a casual greeting for her. I have never seen this sort of behavior in my life: not in obviousness, not in how long it was held, not in how many times it happened within just 30 minutes, not in how blatantly she was looking at me while doing it, and not in how casually she seemed to be doing it. No shame, no concern, no fear, no issue with the fact that there were three other people at her table watching her do this... which is part of why I didn't approach. I'm also pretty sure she was not legal.

In fact she held them so long, I again called my friend over for two of them, and he confirmed his opinion was the same as mine, this was unmistakable crotch displaying. Wish I could have gotten a photo of this! I know nobody is going to believe me.

After this, the bartender noticed me watching her and stopped what she was doing (serving someone, mid word) to smile hugely and wave before going back to serving them.

S returns and asks if there's anything else I want. Out of my mouth, without even a thought, comes, "Yes, I want you to be my server every week." She enthusiastically accepts. Then I realize what I said, and I'm a little shocked. Autopilot strikes again.

Kind of in awe at what happened tonight. I believe that the reason I am getting these responses is because I time my outings to be just after I do 3 loops while I am awake. The aura seems to peak within 30 minutes and then fade in intensity over the next 3 to 5 hours. So if you run it while you're asleep, it may be too weak by the time you need it.

(07-19-2016, 07:44 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 07:29 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 01:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: I had not considered the possibility of energy saturation of a physical location by the aura. That is a fascinating possibility, but we will need more evidence before we can really say it might be that.

Well that's good to know.

What about girls who cover up with clothing, same thing? I looked at a girl today and she covered up the exposed part of her back with her shirt that was up a little high. Could be a coincidence but I've seen this a lot lately and I always assumed it was a IOD.

IODs are usually things like neck covers with their hair (which can also be a negative IOI (NIOI), or covering her otherwise exposed cleavage, butt, crotch, etc.

(07-19-2016, 07:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: IODs are usually things like neck covers with their hair (which can also be a negative IOI (NIOI), or covering her otherwise exposed cleavage, butt, crotch, etc.

Ah. Saw that one a few days ago (the hair one) thought it was a good sign. Oh well, it's just one girl. Tongue

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Breeze - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 07:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: ... is because I time my outings to be just after I do 3 loops while I am awake. The aura seems to peak within 30 minutes and then fade in intensity over the next 3 to 5 hours. So if you run it while you're asleep, it may be too weak by the time you need it.

What do you think, will this be the case after weeks and months of usage too? That is, the aura fading away so quickly.

(07-19-2016, 08:07 PM)LeonidasXVI Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 07:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: ... is because I time my outings to be just after I do 3 loops while I am awake. The aura seems to peak within 30 minutes and then fade in intensity over the next 3 to 5 hours. So if you run it while you're asleep, it may be too weak by the time you need it.

What do you think, will this be the case after weeks and months of usage too? That is, the aura fading away so quickly.

It doesnt fade out completely. Far from it. My gf can feel it two days without me using DMSI. But its most effective for 3 to 5 hours after exposure to the program so far. I believe that it will grow more consistent over time as the programming becomes dominant.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - dissonance - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 07:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: Went to trivia tonight. Freshly exposed for 3 loops.

Walked in, and had a server assigned to me, when I was hoping for a specific server I have come to be attracted to, S. I did not know this new server, and was not really attracted to her. She says to me that she'll be over in just a moment, she has to take care of something first.

A few minutes later, S shows up and asks if I have been helped yet. I tell her no. She takes my drink order, and leaves.

Several minutes later, S delivers my drink, then leaves. I enjoy watching her leave. She has a beautiful backside.

Few minutes later, other waitress who is supposed to be serving me is checking out other guests at the POS terminal right next to me. Says nothing. Never even looks at me. Walks away.

Then a few minutes later, other server is serving the table next to me, taking their order. Never looks at me. Walks right past me like I don't exist. I am becoming confused... is this an ASD?

Then a few minutes later S shows up and asks me what I wan to order. It turns out she scalped me from the other server! (If you're not familiar with the slang, it means she stole me as a customer for herself to serve. Servers only do this when they REALLY like you, and only allow it to be done when they either don't care or really DON'T like you. Apparently, S really likes me. Smile )

So S takes my order, and she's acting really familiar and into me, like we're on a date. I like this, because I like her. She leaves after entering my order. Apparently, she is assigned a section of the restaurant floor across the whole restaurant, and I am her only customer on this side of the restaurant... Hmmm.

Woman sitting to my left at the bar, with her husband next to her, starts flirting with me, teasing me, flirting some more, teasing me, chiding me, touching me, playfully hitting me. Husband sees no problem with this. Then husband starts acting like I'm his best friend, and gives me several massive respect hits. Then he leaves, and wife is alone with me. She takes full advantage of this, and starts going to town with IOIs, touching, talking, flirting. She then asks me to watch her purse, and goes outside.

Again, normally, I don't allow a woman to pull the "Watch my purse" crap. But for the sake of seeing where this goes, I allow it.

After 10 minutes, she comes back in alone and starts flirting again. Then her husband shows up, and for a period of time, they're facing each other and his legs are open to her and her legs are closed tight, one hand between them, and she's rubbing his leg with her foot suggestively. Definitely a "I need to be sexed" signal. She was signalling to me and her husband, but being more aggressive with him because he is her husband.

S shows up again to check on me, and is again doing things that say she likes me. Leaning on the table in ways that suggest swooning, giving me "lost in your eyes" looks, smiling sweetly, taking the time to talk with me when she's positively swamped, giving me ideas for how to get extra goodies without paying for them... then she leaves again.

Next, a woman sitting to my right, the one who gave me the massive crotch displays last time I was at trivia, stands up and starts butt displaying. She's standing at her table and bending over the table to give me a prime view of her rear real estate, and wow. It is beautiful. I wanted to photograph her doing this, but there was no excuse for me to do that.

I had my friend come over and showed him... she held this display for seven minutes... and he confirmed she was displaying. I think she overheard us, because after that she sat down and regained her composure for about 15 minutes before she started displaying to me again, this time sitting 45 degrees off right of what someone would normally do in that booth, and giving me a seated crotch display for several minutes. I caught her watching me several times. She was not in the slightest concerned when I caught her, and did not look away. Interestingly, she also never smiled. It was like her interest was too serious for that.

Then at a table a couple tables back, I see this woman wearing a skirt, and she's definitely trying to get my attention. She looks right at me, spreads her legs, and lifts her knees to show me exactly what's under her skirt and between her legs. I almost fell off my chair in shock. Not only did she do this, she held it for me for two or three seconds with both feet off the ground before putting them down and allowing her skirt to cover her crotch. But her legs remained wide open for several minutes.

This girl did three more such crotch displays, and in all four I was easily able to see her underwear where it was covering her pussy. I could not have gotten more obvious displays, and she was staring at me while she did them, too. And she never smiled either. It was almost as if this was a casual greeting for her. I have never seen this sort of behavior in my life: not in obviousness, not in how long it was held, not in how many times it happened within just 30 minutes, not in how blatantly she was looking at me while doing it, and not in how casually she seemed to be doing it. No shame, no concern, no fear, no issue with the fact that there were three other people at her table watching her do this... which is part of why I didn't approach. I'm also pretty sure she was not legal.

In fact she held them so long, I again called my friend over for two of them, and he confirmed his opinion was the same as mine, this was unmistakable crotch displaying. Wish I could have gotten a photo of this! I know nobody is going to believe me.

After this, the bartender noticed me watching her and stopped what she was doing (serving someone, mid word) to smile hugely and wave before going back to serving them.

S returns and asks if there's anything else I want. Out of my mouth, without even a thought, comes, "Yes, I want you to be my server every week." She enthusiastically accepts. Then I realize what I said, and I'm a little shocked. Autopilot strikes again.

Kind of in awe at what happened tonight. I believe that the reason I am getting these responses is because I time my outings to be just after I do 3 loops while I am awake. The aura seems to peak within 30 minutes and then fade in intensity over the next 3 to 5 hours. So if you run it while you're asleep, it may be too weak by the time you need it.

Perhaps that will be a change for the next version? Have the aura last longer I mean; maybe a full day or two per 3 loops?

*edit* oops didn't see this part:

"It doesnt fade out completely. Far from it. My gf can feel it two days without me using DMSI. But its most effective 3 to 5 hours from exposure so far. I believe that it will grow more consistent over time as the programming becomes dominant."

Do you mean there that over time the aura will stay at its strongest for longer and longer?

(07-19-2016, 08:54 PM)dissonance Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 07:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: Went to trivia tonight. Freshly exposed for 3 loops.

Perhaps that will be a change for the next version? Have the aura last longer I mean; maybe a full day or two per 3 loops?

*edit* oops didn't see this part:

"It doesnt fade out completely. Far from it. My gf can feel it two days without me using DMSI. But its most effective 3 to 5 hours from exposure so far. I believe that it will grow more consistent over time as the programming becomes dominant."

Do you mean there that over time the aura will stay at its strongest for longer and longer?

I think part of the issue is that we have to consider the amount of effort that it takes to project that aura, and then consider the impact on the body. I'm expecting it to require some time to train the body to be able to maintain that level of energy output, and the mind some time to have the programming that causes it to happen become embedded as dominant programming. Right now it appears that more than 3-4 loops overdoes something, and causes less effective results... so it's a matter of balancing it in the right ways. I think it'll become a standard aura at full power over time, but it will probably take 2-6 weeks of usage and "training yourself up" to do that.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - LionKing - 07-20-2016

(07-19-2016, 09:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: Right now it appears that more than 3-4 loops overdoes something, and causes less effective results...

I assume you're talking about less effective results right after doing 3-4 loops in succession, with the built-in silences, but would it be different with e.g. 3 loops at night and 2 before going out in the afternoon? 3-4 x 1h40min can be hard or impossible to do during the day, so better to run at night, but then the aura fades, so a pick-me-up in the afternoon.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - MasterEnki - 07-20-2016

Quote:IODs are usually things like neck covers with their hair (which can also be a negative IOI (NIOI), or covering her otherwise exposed cleavage, butt, crotch, etc.

Are these always IODs?

Women are always covering themselves up when I walk passed them (on the street, etc), when I enter a room, etc.

I get responses from women on a daily basis of them fixing their cloths / covering exposed skin, covering any cleavage showing, holding their handbags directly on their butt or chest, etc.

I get this response from women of all ages and nationalities.

My assumption was that it was ASD, or they were trying to present themselves as non-sl*ts / not-easy.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - 4Kingdoms - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 02:58 AM)MasterEnki Wrote:
Quote:IODs are usually things like neck covers with their hair (which can also be a negative IOI (NIOI), or covering her otherwise exposed cleavage, butt, crotch, etc.

Are these always IODs?

Women are always covering themselves up when I walk passed them (on the street, etc), when I enter a room, etc.

I get responses from women on a daily basis of them fixing their cloths / covering exposed skin, covering any cleavage showing, holding their handbags directly on their butt or chest, etc.

I get this response from women of all ages and nationalities.

My assumption was that it was ASD, or they were trying to present themselves as non-sl*ts / not-easy.

Dang, I wish I could undo a like. I accidentally hit the "like button" far too often.

If you are giving off a vibe that makes them feel like a sl#t then that's probably how they feel and why they are covering the exposed parts of their body.

Those IOD's usually given to men that find them attractive but they don't feel attracted to that man for whatever her reason may be.

If all women of all ages and all nationalities are doing this when you pass by, then it must be the vibe you are sending to them that they are easy or a sl#t.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - greentaco - 07-20-2016

I disagree sarge,

Let me say why. The ioi was there. It just wasn't the right place for her to get aroused. She consciously or unconsciously got wet and proceded to cover her gentia area. Also the high possibility of her returning in my direction after I left indicates that there was a least some interest.

Today at lunch i got more IOIs. She sensed that I came in the pizza place. I took my order and knew because she Placed herself in a way that we both saw each other thru our preriferal views. I knew it wa on then. She wasn't alone and i didnt pay attention to her right away and never directly.

She would be what i call a feeder. I knew this and played my part.

Well she fist immediately sat on the other side of the table. Leaving the chairs that would face her empty. So we would sit across from each other. I knew this woild happen and played my part. More preriferal views followed. Dsmi kicked in. I was laid bsck and diddcthings i wouldnt do. It was a full establishment at around noon.

I want to write more, but imon my cellphone. Imagine this. Very uncomfortable