Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 08:20 PM)dissonance Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 04:31 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 02:56 PM)Dubls Wrote: DMSI is not permanent by design, but is it possible that the ways in which it crushes resistance will permanently diminish or eliminate that resistance?

It does not "crush" resistance. It dissolves the reasons for resistance. It gets you to deal with, heal from and outgrow them. And the results in that direction should be permanent yes.

Is DMSI not designed to provide permanent results with enough exposure, like AM6 or SM3 do?

It would be potentially unsafe to make the energy flooding permanent. The rest of the script is permanent safe and can be made permanent.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - swisston - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 04:29 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 01:03 PM)Ricardo Wrote: I thought full volume or loud volumes were supposed to inhibit the sub because the subconscious interprets it as shouting and switches off from it?

It depends on the person. Some people do that, and others Interpret it as simply being a more urgent communication. Generally the more control freak the person is the more they Interpret it as being told what to do.
Oh. I need to set this to whisper mode then.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - bits - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 08:42 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 02:56 PM)Dubls Wrote: DMSI is not permanent by design, but is it possible that the ways in which it crushes resistance will permanently diminish or eliminate that resistance?

It does not "crush" resistance. It dissolves the reasons for resistance. It gets you to deal with, heal from and outgrow them. And the results in that direction should be permanent yes.

Is DMSI not designed to provide permanent results with enough exposure, like AM6 or SM3 do?

It would be potentially unsafe to make the energy flooding permanent. The rest of the script is permanent safe and can be made permanent.

Wait im confused, does that mean DMSI would need to be run "forever" or else the attraction from it will fade away?

(07-18-2016, 08:59 PM)swisston Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 04:29 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 01:03 PM)Ricardo Wrote: I thought full volume or loud volumes were supposed to inhibit the sub because the subconscious interprets it as shouting and switches off from it?

It depends on the person. Some people do that, and others Interpret it as simply being a more urgent communication. Generally the more control freak the person is the more they Interpret it as being told what to do.
Oh. I need to set this to whisper mode then.

It doesn't have to be whisper quiet. It can be moderate volume and work just fine for people with that issue. -60 dB at the source is about the lowest useful volume in any case. I have found that -60 at the source, -56, -40 and -35 are the most useful volumes for resistant types, depending on the scripting. I also find that -28 and -23 are useful, again considering the script. Remember that these measurements are at the source.

All volumes specified here are for Ultrasonic. I don't usually use or work with the masked tracks.

(07-18-2016, 09:11 PM)bits Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 08:42 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Wait im confused, does that mean DMSI would need to be run "forever" or else the attraction from it will fade away?

No. It means that you need to be running it to get the energy flooding effects and maintain them. That is only half of what it's doing, though; when you finish getting the "meet them half way" scripting in place, you'll be long term for an effect similar to NSFM. But keeping the energy flooding going when you stop using this sub is not likely to work based simply on the principle that it requires energy.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Ricardo - 07-19-2016

So how long after playing does the energy flooding take to dissipate?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - greentaco - 07-19-2016

Hi everyone, its my first post and i really like where this,sub is going. I have to say the most incredible thing has happned. First let mevsay thsnks Shannon. This sub works. So on to the story

On the usual placecwhere i sit on lunch or or a 16 minute break. A xouple sits there before i get there today. They start making out. Figure rhis in broad daylight. The dudu has no shirt shectskes off her blouse. Hectskes her in a cubby space under the stsirs and bangs her.

Could this be the aura i left on that location.?? Omg. Anorher thing. I take a ride to work and backm the pick up location where i take the ride back home isnt where i work. So i walk a 20 minute distance. The iois are phenomenal. Breath taking. One girl crossed the street where i was aitting waiting and saw me. Piut ther hands crossed infront of her covering her genitals.

I didnt thinl much of it othervtjan the sub is working, from a,distsnce and in seconds of her in my aura with a distance of about 20 feer. Well when i was already on the car. Driving home. She is circling the block going back in thecdirection where i was sitting and on the same side pf the street. We caught a glance at each orher as we where driving by. She must havecsensed the aura and looked directly at mec when we droce by and smiled.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Snake77 - 07-19-2016

(07-14-2016, 03:43 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 03:28 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: Ah, ok. Thanks guys. I thought the masked track will be cut out, too. Silent track has the cut-outs.

But regarding the md5 sums: I don't have them in my DL section?

It would be easier and faster to cut the mask but it would be a bad idea for people who sleep with it on.

would you consider a day and sleep version?

just to be sure currently its at 30 mins of subs 20 of silence 30 subs and so on? I plan on skipping the silent part during day time listening.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 09:00 AM)Ricardo Wrote: So how long after playing does the energy flooding take to dissipate?

That will depend on how long you used the program. But those details are for you guys to help me figure out, not ask me about. That's why you're doing experimentation with it.

(07-19-2016, 11:56 AM)greentaco Wrote: Hi everyone, its my first post and i really like where this,sub is going. I have to say the most incredible thing has happned. First let mevsay thsnks Shannon. This sub works. So on to the story

On the usual placecwhere i sit on lunch or or a 16 minute break. A xouple sits there before i get there today. They start making out. Figure rhis in broad daylight. The dudu has no shirt shectskes off her blouse. Hectskes her in a cubby space under the stsirs and bangs her.

Could this be the aura i left on that location.?? Omg. Anorher thing. I take a ride to work and backm the pick up location where i take the ride back home isnt where i work. So i walk a 20 minute distance. The iois are phenomenal. Breath taking. One girl crossed the street where i was aitting waiting and saw me. Piut ther hands crossed infront of her covering her genitals.

I didnt thinl much of it othervtjan the sub is working, from a,distsnce and in seconds of her in my aura with a distance of about 20 feer. Well when i was already on the car. Driving home. She is circling the block going back in thecdirection where i was sitting and on the same side pf the street. We caught a glance at each orher as we where driving by. She must havecsensed the aura and looked directly at mec when we droce by and smiled.

I had not considered the possibility of energy saturation of a physical location by the aura. That is a fascinating possibility, but we will need more evidence before we can really say it might be that.

The other things you describe are also very interesting. You should start a journal Smile

(07-19-2016, 01:27 PM)Snake77 Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 03:43 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 03:28 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: Ah, ok. Thanks guys. I thought the masked track will be cut out, too. Silent track has the cut-outs.

But regarding the md5 sums: I don't have them in my DL section?

It would be easier and faster to cut the mask but it would be a bad idea for people who sleep with it on.

would you consider a day and sleep version?

just to be sure currently its at 30 mins of subs 20 of silence 30 subs and so on? I plan on skipping the silent part during day time listening.

I can't make a day and night version. I create the script to achieve the goals and then I have to balance it to prevent issues. I don't do miracles. So don't skip the silent areas, because they are there for a very important reason.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - DisneylandUSA - 07-19-2016

DMSI 2.2 Results after one week :

Not Observed Tongueut themselves physically close to, or significantly closer to, you and may hover around you and invent excuses or “reasons” to be near you.
Observed •Stare at you, with or without smiling.
Observed •Smile at you, and smile in ways that are exaggerated to make it clear that they are interested.
Not Observed •Initiate conversations with you.
Not Observed •Talk about sex or sexual body parts with you.
Not Observed •Tell you when they are unable to conceive (tubes tied, hysterectomy, vasectomy, etc.) as a way of telling you they are capable of giving you bareback sex without the risk of pregnancy.
Not Observed • Touch you more frequently than normal, in ways that are unusual, in ways that linger, in sexual or erotic ways.
Not Observed •Kiss you or ask/invite you to kiss them.
Not Observed •Create opportunities for you to kiss, touch, and initiate sex with them which are as obvious as possible for the circumstances.
Not Observed •Display very sexual and inviting body language, including aiming themselves at you, spreading their legs at and to you, giving you foot, chest, crotch and butt presentations, touching themselves erotically or sensually, biting their lower lip while looking at you, and so forth.
Not Observed •Flash their sex organs or breasts to you, or give you “accidental” views of them, possibly repeatedly.
Not Observed •Sit on your lap, put you in a sitting position on their lap, or ask/invite you to sit on their lap.
Not Observed •Invite you to sit with them, ask if they can sit with you, or just sit down with you.
Not Observed •Start laughing or giggling while you are near in order to get your attention.
Observed •Compliment you, which they do more than once or in ways that imply or directly express sexual interest and/or desire.
Observed •Give you unexpected gifts, discounts, or opportunities that you would not normally get.
Not Observed •Directly ask for sex, invite you to have sex with them or suggest sex.
Not Observed •Suggest spending time alone with you, find ways to get you alone.
Not Observed •Try to get you to go somewhere with them. Especially somewhere private enough for them to feel comfortable with making sex happen.
Not Observed •And other ways that they may find to attempt to initiate or enable sex between themselves and you.

D, keep in mind that list isnt a list of guaranteed responses. Its just to give you an idea what to keep an eye out for, since mos guys have male pattern blindness.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - maxx55 - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 01:48 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 11:56 AM)greentaco Wrote: Hi everyone, its my first post and i really like where this,sub is going. I have to say the most incredible thing has happned. First let mevsay thsnks Shannon. This sub works. So on to the story

I had not considered the possibility of energy saturation of a physical location by the aura. That is a fascinating possibility, but we will need more evidence before we can really say it might be that.

The other things you describe are also very interesting. You should start a journal Smile

I hope that the couple's behavior was just co-incidence. I'd really want the aura to be unique to the user. Like I wouldn't want anyone else to be able to go-Jack my own aura of for a girl to think my aura is someone else's.

Time will tell if it was a co-incidence or not.