Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 02:45 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 02:35 PM)ALI6NMENT Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 02:32 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 02:23 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 02:13 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Makes sense. Is it possible that a woman can be "not interested" while still being attracted to you? (I think that's what you're alluding to)

No. If she's attracted, then she's interested in some way, to some degree.

But it is very possible for a woman to be interested and unable/unwilling to respond to her interest for whatever reason, and then cock block herself to prevent anything from happening.

Ok, makes sense.

(07-12-2016, 02:28 PM)Ricardo Wrote: That answers my questionSmile I was going to ask whether this sub will work on all women or just single ones.

Will it seduce them tho? Get them to un-cock-block themselves... That's what I'm interested in.

You want to ruin marriages Sarge?

No, I don't. Having said that, I believe that polyamory is the purest form of love.

(07-12-2016, 02:40 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 02:32 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 02:23 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 02:13 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Makes sense. Is it possible that a woman can be "not interested" while still being attracted to you? (I think that's what you're alluding to)

No. If she's attracted, then she's interested in some way, to some degree.

But it is very possible for a woman to be interested and unable/unwilling to respond to her interest for whatever reason, and then cock block herself to prevent anything from happening.

Ok, makes sense.

(07-12-2016, 02:28 PM)Ricardo Wrote: That answers my questionSmile I was going to ask whether this sub will work on all women or just single ones.

Will it seduce them tho? Get them to un-cock-block themselves... That's what I'm interested in.

It is designed to. Let's find out. I'm not going to be a home wrecker though.

Walking out of Wal mart, encountered a girl in her teens who was driving a wal mart personal mobility scooter back into the store for someone else. She was wearing a short skirt. We locked eyes, instantly, but she reached down to pull her skirt down and gave me a sheepish smile. Never did I look between her legs. I wonder if that was the aura.

Understood.

Cool effect on the teen, btw. Smile

Realistically, it could very well have been simply that she wore that skirt not anticipating being in a seated position in public. Or maybe she hit my aura and it hit her like a brick and she instantly fell in love with me and wanted to breed. I'm thinking the former is more likely.

Doing loop 2. I definitely feel the energy. It's relatively obvious when the audio is on, and starts feeling less during silent part.

(07-12-2016, 03:00 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: A journal of Shannon where you can actually post something? Man, what a time to be alive!

Rolleyes

*locks jounal*

*not really Smile *

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-12-2016

Has the Maestro made up his mind about the potential early release?

Maestro hasn't had a chance to module the best way forward yet. That will happen in 2-3 hours.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - THolt - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 01:33 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 01:21 PM)THolt Wrote: Wow. That's pretty good results considering it's only one loop.
This technology you're using is baffling yet so cool at the same time .

Indeed. I hope it works well for everyone. I'm certainly impressed so far. One loop is not even optimal.

If I wasn't doing BAMM, then I would consider this program. It's amazing how advanced the technology has grown since I have started BAMM in early 2013

We're not done yet. Smile

This one appears to be using up physical and mental energy noticeably more than v2.1, but from less than 1.0. This ASRB of 30:20 definitely helps.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - 4Kingdoms - 07-12-2016

Everyone is anxious for an early release. I'm wondering if a 7 day break is a long enough rest period??

7 days is the balance point between effective rest and rebellion.

Now on loop 3. I can definitely feel the active/rest periods.

I'm at trivia. Just had the hot blonde Bartendress do something she's never done before. She came around the bar and gave me an astonishing view of her ass while she bent over at a 90 degree angle. She's also developed a serious sex flush, face and neck. Hmmm.

Even my friend started chuckling at that.

Just had an attractive woman in her 50s invite me to come sit with her and her hot blonde earlier 20s partner. Almost immediately hot blonde partner starts talking to me. Then the hot blonde Bartendress (who looks a lot like her) comes over and mentions that she just got her tubes tied.

Hmmm.

Edited to fix the idiotic autocorrect on my phone.

So basically I have seen several things today I have never seen before from the people who did them. Some after 1 loop, some after 3.

I also noted that it made me want to say and do things I normally wouldn't, and I did manage to touch the hot 20's blonde briefly as I left - definitely not what I would normally have done. Also made some jokes I normally wouldn't have.

I am liking this program already. Considering early release.

Energy requirements seem noticeable, but well managed so far.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - K-Train - 07-12-2016

How are your energy levels holding up Shannon? V2.1 would knock me the f*ck out once the evening wore on. Also, do you feel any difference in the aura or its effects when you eat?

EDIT: Scratch the energy question you already answered it. But I would like to know about the food effects.