Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-18-2016

I'm really impressed how well balanced this version is for energy sourcing. Doesn't make me extraordinarily hungry or tired, even at max volume.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - vivekarora83 - 07-18-2016

am listening to 3 loops every night while I go to sleep, non stop, full volume, but am not getting any results....

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Ricardo - 07-18-2016

I thought full volume or loud volumes were supposed to inhibit the sub because the subconscious interprets it as shouting and switches off from it?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - maxx55 - 07-18-2016

So far, the results for DMSI seriously seem promising. Especially the latest resistance buster tech. But I want to know what does DMSI 2.2 have to accomplish in its current 1 month testing period in order for it to be the last 2.X?

I'd think that it might a couple months or so for the program to fully achieve its goal but if it's sooner that'd be awesome.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dubls - 07-18-2016

DMSI is not permanent by design, but is it possible that the ways in which it crushes resistance will permanently diminish or eliminate that resistance?

(07-18-2016, 12:58 PM)vivekarora83 Wrote: am listening to 3 loops every night while I go to sleep, non stop, full volume, but am not getting any results....

...that you are consciously noticing.

If that is the case, the program is working on overcoming subconscious issues that would otherwise have kept you from succeeding.

You'll need time to overcome them first.

(07-18-2016, 01:03 PM)Ricardo Wrote: I thought full volume or loud volumes were supposed to inhibit the sub because the subconscious interprets it as shouting and switches off from it?

It depends on the person. Some people do that, and others Interpret it as simply being a more urgent communication. Generally the more control freak the person is the more they Interpret it as being told what to do.

(07-18-2016, 01:22 PM)maxx55 Wrote: So far, the results for DMSI seriously seem promising. Especially the latest resistance buster tech. But I want to know what does DMSI 2.2 have to accomplish in its current 1 month testing period in order for it to be the last 2.X?

I'd think that it might a couple months or so for the program to fully achieve its goal but if it's sooner that'd be awesome.

Happy users.

(07-18-2016, 02:56 PM)Dubls Wrote: DMSI is not permanent by design, but is it possible that the ways in which it crushes resistance will permanently diminish or eliminate that resistance?

It does not "crush" resistance. It dissolves the reasons for resistance. It gets you to deal with, heal from and outgrow them. And the results in that direction should be permanent yes.

So today I couldn't run DMSI at all because GF spent the night last night and I ended up spending until 10:30 PM with her trying to accomplish something we were doing as a thank you for my neighbors. Sadly, we failed in our first attempt, and ran out of time too. I don't want to expose her to DMSI. So I'm running my three loops at max volume right now.

Just did another modeling run of how many loops to do. Three again took first place.

The effects I saw today from the aura were that when we went out to eat, we somehow ended up with not one, but two servers, who were both giving us equal attention. One was a young Black man, and one was a young White woman. The Black man was our official server. About 5 minutes in, he started stuttering, which I know means he was nervous about something at some level. I think this may have been my aura, because the next couple times he stopped by he also stuttered, and then after that, once we explained our situation, he stopped stuttering.

At first, when the woman started serving us, we thought it was because we had run him off being too much of a pain in the ass about getting a bowl of melted butter. But then he delivered the teas we had requested, and asked if we wanted more salad. She delivered the salad and another tea. It was as if they were taking turns serving us. Both were very attentive, and when I apologized for being a difficult customer because the diet has specific and unusual requirements, both were telling me, "Oh, it's okay, this is our job, no problem." Now I know the difference between a server who's upset just saying that to be polite, and one who genuinely means it. Both genuinely meant it.

I didn't get anything from anyone that seemed overtly sexual but I have noticed in the past that whenever I have 2+ servers all serving me, it always corresponds to one or more of them is significantly attracted to me.

Almost forgot, I have noticed that since using DMSI, I am significantly more loving with and attentive to my girlfriend. I feel a lot more love for her, and I am more expressive of it. She tells me that the aura definitely makes her want to have more sex, and initiate it more.

It seems to adjust my response to others according to whatever they need to get to sex. Appreciation, compliments, jokes, gifts, hugs, touch, whatever. Which is exactly what it is designed to do.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - sawell54 - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 07:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: Almost forgot, I have noticed that since using DMSI, I am significantly more loving with and attentive to my girlfriend. I feel a lot more love for her, and I am more expressive of it. She tells me that the aura definitely makes her want to have more sex, and initiate it more.

It seems to adjust my response to others according to whatever they need to get to sex. Appreciation, compliments, jokes, gifts, hugs, touch, whatever. Which is exactly what it is designed to do.

Random question..Do you use mp3 or flac as your personal format?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - dissonance - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 04:31 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 02:56 PM)Dubls Wrote: DMSI is not permanent by design, but is it possible that the ways in which it crushes resistance will permanently diminish or eliminate that resistance?

It does not "crush" resistance. It dissolves the reasons for resistance. It gets you to deal with, heal from and outgrow them. And the results in that direction should be permanent yes.

Is DMSI not designed to provide permanent results with enough exposure, like AM6 or SM3 do?

(07-18-2016, 08:18 PM)sawell54 Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 07:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: Almost forgot, I have noticed that since using DMSI, I am significantly more loving with and attentive to my girlfriend. I feel a lot more love for her, and I am more expressive of it. She tells me that the aura definitely makes her want to have more sex, and initiate it more.

Random question..Do you use mp3 or flac as your personal format?

FLAC, whenever possible.