Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-14-2016

Alright, so I went out after that one loop, but the place I wanted to go was closed for repairs. Immediately my gut suggested an alternate place, a sports bar I like, and I went there.

I like this sports bar not because I like sports - I don't care much for them - but because it's a great place to socialize, the staff is great, there are a lot of seriously hot servers and bartenders working there, and because they have food I can eat on the ketogenic diet. Tonight, I had wild Alaskan salmon on a Cobb salad. Pretty damned good.

There were four bartenders working today: L, who is a short, thick, curvy hottie with great lips and eyes, and a bangin' chest and butt; D, who is very beautiful, more slender, taller, and much more feline than L, with high, prominent cheekbones and those eyes that instantly grab your attention; J, who is also very beautiful with long natural red hair and a nice body, but who was only in the background; and C, the super tall male bartender.

L and D both know me well, and they both like me. Usually D is the most interested, but today, both D and L were going above and beyond in their responses to me. Usually, L is simply polite, does her job and that's that. On a day when she's busy, that's all I can hope for. When she's not busy, she might open up a little. She usually never calls me by any sort of pet name.

D is much more obviously open to me and enthusiastic about her pleasure in seeing me. She lights up when she sees me, and she really enjoys talking to me and smelling new scents I am working on.

I don't know if L is involved, but D has multiple times made it clear that she has a boyfriend, mainly because when she has tried on some of my men's scents to see how they smell on skin, she found hat lo and behold, she could not get them off for days - and that made her fear that her boyfriend would think she was cheating on him. D tends to get excited, move forward, realize how enthusiastic she is being and then back off again as she approaches crossing "The Line".

Today, L was serving me, but D took every opportunity to serve me also. L was not just polite today - even though I intentionally arrived at their absolute busiest time on one of their busiest nights - she was going out of her way to interact and speak to me too. And, for the first time ever that I remember, she started calling me by bet names. She called me "baby", "dear" and "sweetheart".

Now keep in mind, this is unheard of since I have known her. And that's not just for me - I have never seen her use these terms at work before, with anyone. This was definitely not ordinary.

D was so enthralled that she stopped to chat with me, again, during the busiest part of the day on one of their busiest days - as if there was nothing else in the world but us. In fact she spent so long doing this that I very nearly had to point out to her that she was still at work!

Normally, as I said before, when she does this, she recognizes it and backs off. But not this time. She was doing things like that the whole time I was there.

The woman I sat next to was clearly not comfortable with her reaction, and she turned 45 degrees away from me to face her (husband?), who protectively put his arm around her and watched me for any signs of interest like a hawk. I was watching them peripherally, because I had zero interest in his (wife?).

Now if that was all, I would be happy. But the autopiloting ended up with me telling L that her lipstick color did not match her skin type, which led to a short conversation about modeling. This made her nervous, because she was expecting me to ask her to model nude for me, so I backed off. In about 10 minutes, she was happy again, and then I out of the blue said, "If I come across any modeling jobs that fit your body type, would you like me to tell you about them?" It surprised even me.

Her reply was, "I don't care,", but it was spoken as you would say "Sure, why not?" instead of expressing "I don't care."

This is the program setting me up to have her model for me, I think. I have been contemplating doing a calendar, and I think she would make a nice addition. I guess we shall see. But I'm not going to limit myself to photographing her - in spite of her having such popular breasts, I'm really curious what she's like to kiss. Definitely got a beautiful mouth.

D was acting like we were already dating by the time I left. I wonder how that will play out next time I see her.

BTW, models so far are suggesting that 3-4 loops per day is optimal, and 3 seems to be winning. I have more modeling to do on it still.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - eternity - 07-14-2016

(07-14-2016, 08:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: Alright, so I went out after that one loop, but the place I wanted to go was closed for repairs. Immediately my gut suggested an alternate place, a sports bar I like, and I went there.

I like this sports bar not because I like sports - I don't care much for them - but because it's a great place to socialize, the staff is great, there are a lot of seriously hot servers and bartenders working there, and because they have food I can eat on the ketogenic diet. Tonight, I had wild Alaskan salmon on a Cobb salad. Pretty damned good.

There were four bartenders working today: L, who is a short, thick, curvy hottie with great lips and eyes, and a bangin' chest and butt; D, who is very beautiful, more slender, taller, and much more feline than L, with high, prominent cheekbones and those eyes that instantly grab your attention; J, who is also very beautiful with long natural red hair and a nice body, but who was only in the background; and C, the super tall male bartender.

L and D both know me well, and they both like me. Usually D is the most interested, but today, both D and L were going above and beyond in their responses to me. Usually, L is simply polite, does her job and that's that. On a day when she's busy, that's all I can hope for. When she's not busy, she might open up a little. She usually never calls me by any sort of pet name.

D is much more obviously open to me and enthusiastic about her pleasure in seeing me. She lights up when she sees me, and she really enjoys talking to me and smelling new scents I am working on.

I don't know if L is involved, but D has multiple times made it clear that she has a boyfriend, mainly because when she has tried on some of my men's scents to see how they smell on skin, she found hat lo and behold, she could not get them off for days - and that made her fear that her boyfriend would think she was cheating on him. D tends to get excited, move forward, realize how enthusiastic she is being and then back off again as she approaches crossing "The Line".

Today, L was serving me, but D took every opportunity to serve me also. L was not just polite today - even though I intentionally arrived at their absolute busiest time on one of their busiest nights - she was going out of her way to interact and speak to me too. And, for the first time ever that I remember, she started calling me by bet names. She called me "baby", "dear" and "sweetheart".

Now keep in mind, this is unheard of since I have known her. And that's not just for me - I have never seen her use these terms at work before, with anyone. This was definitely not ordinary.

D was so enthralled that she stopped to chat with me, again, during the busiest part of the day on one of their busiest days - as if there was nothing else in the world but us. In fact she spent so long doing this that I very nearly had to point out to her that she was still at work!

Normally, as I said before, when she does this, she recognizes it and backs off. But not this time. She was doing things like that the whole time I was there.

The woman I sat next to was clearly not comfortable with her reaction, and she turned 45 degrees away from me to face her (husband?), who protectively put his arm around her and watched me for any signs of interest like a hawk. I was watching them peripherally, because I had zero interest in his (wife?).

Now if that was all, I would be happy. But the autopiloting ended up with me telling L that her lipstick color did not match her skin type, which led to a short conversation about modeling. This made her nervous, because she was expecting me to ask her to model nude for me, so I backed off. In about 10 minutes, she was happy again, and then I out of the blue said, "If I come across any modeling jobs that fit your body type, would you like me to tell you about them?" It surprised even me.

Her reply was, "I don't care,", but it was spoken as you would say "Sure, why not?" instead of expressing "I don't care."

This is the program setting me up to have her model for me, I think. I have been contemplating doing a calendar, and I think she would make a nice addition. I guess we shall see. But I'm not going to limit myself to photographing her - in spite of her having such popular breasts, I'm really curious what she's like to kiss. Definitely got a beautiful mouth.

D was acting like we were already dating by the time I left. I wonder how that will play out next time I see her.

BTW, models so far are suggesting that 3-4 loops per day is optimal, and 3 seems to be winning. I have more modeling to do on it still.

Let us know what the models model about the potential model

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - thor2014 - 07-15-2016

Dmitry\Hold007

Keep in mind life is not a bowl of fruit. You cannot just sit at home playing games on your xbox and expect blonde girls with big boobs suddenly knocking on your door and pulling their panties down saying please have me. I get the impression though I might be wrong is that you both grew up with silverspoons in your mouths. You expect money to buy you all these silver bullets that will get you a passport to a womans pussy. I hate to break it to you but life is not like that.

Shannon spends countless hours diligently working hard on creating these subs. He doesnt sit there on a praying mat chanting mantras and waving incense sticks in the air crossed legs. Asking the gods to manifestate a sub. All I can say is wakeup and smell the coffee prepare to face the harsh reality of life. Enough fluff talk about chocolate pudding and cookies please.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-15-2016

Out to dinner with my girlfriend, and I had my server responding so much that my gf started complaining about it.

At the same time, she was befriending this server.

The server now has been invited to join us for going to a water park next month and to come to my perfumery lab to create a fragrance. She has our phone numbers, although I deliberately did not ask for hers. But she did volunteer her entire week's schedule to me... which I wrote down, and double checked with her, so she knows I did it.

I've had my eye on her for over a year now. Beautiful girl. I'd give her a solid 8.5 for looks, but she has some very rare features I really like otherwise as well. Never has she been that open to or Responsive to me before. I am pretty sure I could have gotten a date right then and there, if gf wasn't there. Don't know if she has someone, but she does have a 13 month old son. No surprise as beautiful as she is.

I have a strong feeling she was interested enough tonight that something may come from this, regardless of my girlfriend. Kind of stunned at what this thing is doing.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - fibonacciw - 07-16-2016

Can we go longer than the 3 months of usage with DMSI v2.2 or could you use the sub longer with less loops?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-16-2016

(07-16-2016, 12:44 AM)fibonacciw Wrote: Can we go longer than the 3 months of usage with DMSI v2.2 or could you use the sub longer with less loops?

You can use it for as long as you want, provided you are okay with that level of energy manipulation for that amount of time. You don't want to do less loops, though, unless you have to.

Just got back from lunch with the GF.

I think I have figured out what she's doing. She's trying to spend as much time with me as possible to advertise that I have a girlfriend to all these other women.

Sadly, it doesn't matter and it won't matter.

Today at the Olive Garden, I had a lovely Hispanic petite waitress with beautiful flawless dusky skin and very nice frame. She served us once before, and was showing strong IOIs last time. This time, she opened with a comment about her boyfriend, before I could say anything.

While she was away doing something else, another server I know who works there walks past me and is staring off into lala land. I know she likes me, but is also taken. She doesn't see me wave.

Few minutes later, she does this exact same thing.

Few minutes later, AGAIN, walks past me, and this time notices and stops. She bends down and gives me a hug, and then hugs GF. Never had her touch me before. We talk for a few minutes, and she's talking like we are involved already. GF gives me some strange looks. Then she runs off to get back to work, and I never see her again the whole time we are there. The whole three walk pasts and conversation take 7 minutes. No way that was accidental.

By the end of the time we were there - about 35 minutes - the same pattern that played out yesterday had played out. Our server is overly enthusiastic, attentive and interested. GF complains about this, while making friends with her. Server ends up with invitation to come spend time with me, and accepts. By the time we leave, I almost have to drag GF out because they're talking so much that server is at risk for getting in trouble.

GF says to me in the car, "She was flirting outrageously with you."

"No she wasn't." (Yes she was. I'm teasing GF, and she knows it.)

"Yes she was. Even though she knows you have me, and she has a boyfriend."

"And when she shows up to hang out, with her boyfriend, what's gonna happen, dear? She gonna invite me into a three way or something?"

"She wants you."

"I know she wants me. I want her too. But we are both taken. Nothing's gonna happen."

Now I know some of you guys are not happy with DMSI because in spite of everything, I don't just casually bend these women over my table and impregnate them in public in front of my girlfriend within 30 seconds of walking in the door. Regardless of what I do, there are going to be circumstances in which sex just is not going to happen. And out in public, while she is working, and my girlfriend is there, and she has a boyfriend... not bloody likely.

I unfortunately don't get out much with people alone, because I spend most of my time working to please you impossible maniacs. So I either am out with GF, or if I'm alone, I'm out when they're working. Otherwise, I don't have an opportunity to access these females.

The results I am getting are rather extraordinary, given the circumstances. I wonder if anyone will notice.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RTBoss - 07-16-2016

People are talkin' about adding in a celebrity vibe. IMO, this already has it. I can't go out to eat without most women at most tables glancing my way repeatedly, like I'm either the ugliest or sexiest man in the world. Being that I'm running DMSI, I know which one they're thinkin'. And it's only day 2!

I'm impressed so far, I can't wait to see what's going to happen a month and more down the line.

(07-16-2016, 12:50 PM)Tobi Wrote: i want to ask, will running more than 3 loops increase the aura or make the programming faster?

As far as I can tell so far, the models seem to be indicating that the benefits rapidly fall off after 3 loops in most cases. I have not finished modeling, and I don't fully understand what the results mean yet, but I would not advise doing more than 4 loops a day.

(07-16-2016, 12:56 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 12:50 PM)Tobi Wrote: i want to ask, will running more than 3 loops increase the aura or make the programming faster?

As far as I can tell so far, the models seem to be indicating that the benefits rapidly fall off after 3 loops in most cases. I have not finished modeling, and I don't fully understand what the results mean yet, but I would not advise doing more than 4 loops a day.

Results "fall off," as in diminishing returns, or results actually start to not happen at all?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dmitry - 07-16-2016

(07-15-2016, 08:40 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Dmitry\Hold007

Keep in mind life is not a bowl of fruit. You cannot just sit at home playing games on your xbox and expect blonde girls with big boobs suddenly knocking on your door and pulling their panties down saying please have me. I get the impression though I might be wrong is that you both grew up with silverspoons in your mouths. You expect money to buy you all these silver bullets that will get you a passport to a womans pussy. I hate to break it to you but life is not like that.

Shannon spends countless hours diligently working hard on creating these subs. He doesnt sit there on a praying mat chanting mantras and waving incense sticks in the air crossed legs. Asking the gods to manifestate a sub. All I can say is wakeup and smell the coffee prepare to face the harsh reality of life. Enough fluff talk about chocolate pudding and cookies please.

No need to rush, indeed Smile I understand that sub is in experimental stage right, and have a potential beyond imagination (I'm not kidding) and understand that Shannon makes his best to bring something extraordinary to the world. Frankly, it is already showed. Personaly, Im more than impressed by AM 6.0, combining with my personal stuff - it does a miracles.

What I asked was...maybe something EVERYONE wants to know: if SM 3.0 already created for sexual enchantment, why DMSI was a case? Whether it created for Get Laid Quick, or what? SM 3.0 has 7 auras already. I haven't run it yet (on AM 6.0 Stage 4 right now). So I was intersted in DMSI...about the purpose and goals it intended. And then, reading most diaries, I see "more IOIs, more flirting" I was not impressed. Okey, once again it is in experimental phase, ok. Ego-boost (more IOIs) or something that can BLOW UP the dating stuff market, and change it forever?

Thats my thoughts Smile

Btw, thanks for good saying: Im not native English speaker and I didn't understand th saying "silverspoon in mouth" i.e. being lucky or something Smile

I'seduced almost 90 girls in my life (Im 37yo), not boasting but saying that: its was NOT THAT easy. Alas, no silverspoon yet.

(07-16-2016, 01:59 PM)Dmitry Wrote:

No need to rush, indeed Smile I understand that sub is in experimental stage right, and have a potential beyond imagination (I'm not kidding) and understand that Shannon makes his best to bring something extraordinary to the world. Frankly, it is already showed. Personaly, Im more than impressed by AM 6.0, combining with my personal stuff - it does a miracles.

What I asked was...maybe something EVERYONE wants to know: if SM 3.0 already created for sexual enchantment, why DMSI was a case? Whether it created for Get Laid Quick, or what? SM 3.0 has 7 auras already. I haven't run it yet (on AM 6.0 Stage 4 right now). So I was intersted in DMSI...about the purpose and goals it intended. And then, reading most diaries, I see "more IOIs, more flirting" I was not impressed. Okey, once again it is in experimental phase, ok. Ego-boost (more IOIs) or something that can BLOW UP the dating stuff market, and change it forever?

Thats my thoughts Smile

Btw, thanks for good saying: Im not native English speaker and I didn't understand th saying "silverspoon in mouth" i.e. being lucky or something Smile

I'seduced almost 90 girls in my life (Im 37yo), not boasting but saying that: its was NOT THAT easy. Alas, no silverspoon yet.

Some would say it's luck - but not like you're thinking. When you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth, you're born rich (wealthy) - you've been given everything and earned nothing. Therefore, those accused of being born with a silver spoon in their mouth are entitled, arrogant, and expect everything in life to be handed to them, rather than earned.

(07-16-2016, 02:13 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 01:59 PM)Dmitry Wrote:

Thats my thoughts Smile

Some would say it's luck - but not like you're thinking. When you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth, you're born rich (wealthy) - you've been given everything and earned nothing. Therefore, those accused of being born with a silver spoon in their mouth are entitled, arrogant, and expect everything in life to be handed to them, rather than earned.

Oh, understood. don't think that it was that easy for me Smile

Btw, what made Hank Moody so succesful with women? Laidback, relaxed, congruent, direct, all-welcoming attitude? As he mentioned: he loves EVERY woman...hmm, if it were possible to create and maintain these states subliminally it would be superb.

And that's exactly the right state to be approached & seduced by women.