Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-14-2016

(07-14-2016, 11:33 AM)Womanizer Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 10:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: Alright. So today and yesterday were "negation testing" for me on this. That means that after my 3 loops, I haven't used it again.

The first day I used it, my girlfriend experienced the effects of it while the aura was fading from consciously detectable projection for me. She told me that she felt it instantly when I walked through the door, though, and that were we not in public she would have jumped me. She also became extremely sensitive to the touch as a result of it.

Yesterday, I went back over to her house around midnight for dinner, and she said she could still faintly feel the aura.

In case you're wondering, I don't need this program to get all the sex I want from my girlfriend. She's more than happy to unload me and scent mark me to ward off other females. She's figured out that an unloaded penis isn't (as) dangerous, and a penis that smells of pussy is usually avoided by other females above their teens. Between that and the fact that she perceives sex as being our way of bonding emotionally and showing one another genuine love, I never "go hungry" unless I'm too busy working on something important to worry about sex.

Today, I was awakened by my dogs asking to go out. I tried to go back to bed, but the program told me that I needed to go to a specific diner today instead and spend time with one particular server, whom I am interested in. And she was there, and we had a blast.

And yes, this server knows I have a girlfriend, and yes, I have the freedom to date and have sex with whomever I want.

Is your girlfriend a manifestation of AYPSL or AYPG?

My girlfriend was a gift of sorts. A little birdy told me that if I was willing to put in the work to help someone get out of a mess of emotional, mental and physical abuse, she would make a fine choice in women for me. When I agreed, he directed me to her.

When I met her, she was definitely a mess, and in the mess he told me she was in. But I rolled up my sleeves and began helping her, and her growth in the last few years has been nothing short of phenomenal. And she has indeed proven to be a fine choice of women. She's not perfect, but she's damned sure the most trustworthy woman I have ever met, and she understands love and sex the same way I do. I think this must be the first woman I ever met who I feel safe entrusting my heart to. The rest have been betrayals.

It's been quite the challenge to get her to where she is, and she isn't done growing. But with my help and her determination and effort, her whole life has turned around and she is rapidly approaching where she would have been in life without having had to go through all the abuse and self destructive behaviors that resulted.

Yesterday she did a happy dance because she is so happy to be starting her own business baking and selling cookies, cupcakes and pies. I have never seen her do that before. We must be doing something right.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - bits - 07-14-2016

(07-14-2016, 10:17 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 07:02 AM)Dubls Wrote: I want to suggest that scripting on sexual performance be included. It only seems fitting for a program that is using intricate and extraordinary means to achieve short and long term transformation in the interest of attracting the people we desire physically and escalating to sex—the sex should be good! It leads to more sex, which has been demonstrated to have an aura of its own on people, and positive reinforcement if your partner is satisfied.

I know this is a male-centric view and I don't know what my suggestion looks like in a gender neutral program. For men (no surprise that this is coming from me), it means being masterful at delaying orgasm no matter the stimulus for a period of time that is mutually agreeable but perhaps a minimum of 40 minutes of combined foreplay and sex. For women, maybe it means honing the ability to let loose inhibitions that prevent or delay achieving orgasms. I realize those ideas conflict: tell one group not to orgasm and help the other cum fast and hard, respectively.

So maybe gender neutral phrasing can emphasize sexual confidence, a strong mind-body connection, and the ability to be comfortable and present in one's own body during sex, along with something like maximize sexual expression.

I hope you will take this under advisement.

Scripting sexual performance is extremely challenging because of the polarity of it and because each gender has vastly different needs for being able to achieve their gender goal. Putting that scripting into the same program for both genders is not a good idea.

I have already done what I can do to enhance the sexual experience and make it as enjoyable as possible for both genders. If I think of anything further, or discover a way to put gender specific programming in the script that works well enough to please me, I'll add it in the future.

How about some sexual performance enhancement on the "target" rather than the user?

Might be difficult though, guys would want the girls they're with to have faster, more intense, and more frequent orgasms but that would ruin it for the ladies running this sub Tongue

(07-14-2016, 12:25 PM)bits Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 10:17 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 07:02 AM)Dubls Wrote: I want to suggest that scripting on sexual performance be included. It only seems fitting for a program that is using intricate and extraordinary means to achieve short and long term transformation in the interest of attracting the people we desire physically and escalating to sex—the sex should be good! It leads to more sex, which has been demonstrated to have an aura of its own on people, and positive reinforcement if your partner is satisfied.

I know this is a male-centric view and I don't know what my suggestion looks like in a gender neutral program. For men (no surprise that this is coming from me), it means being masterful at delaying orgasm no matter the stimulus for a period of time that is mutually agreeable but perhaps a minimum of 40 minutes of combined foreplay and sex. For women, maybe it means honing the ability to let loose inhibitions that prevent or delay achieving orgasms. I realize those ideas conflict: tell one group not to orgasm and help the other cum fast and hard, respectively.

So maybe gender neutral phrasing can emphasize sexual confidence, a strong mind-body connection, and the ability to be comfortable and present in one's own body during sex, along with something like maximize sexual expression.

I hope you will take this under advisement.

Scripting sexual performance is extremely challenging because of the polarity of it and because each gender has vastly different needs for being able to achieve their gender goal. Putting that scripting into the same program for both genders is not a good idea.

I have already done what I can do to enhance the sexual experience and make it as enjoyable as possible for both genders. If I think of anything further, or discover a way to put gender specific programming in the script that works well enough to please me, I'll add it in the future.

How about some sexual performance enhancement on the "target" rather than the user?

Might be difficult though, guys would want the girls they're with to have faster, more intense, and more frequent orgasms but that would ruin it for the ladies running this sub Tongue

How about some sexual performance enhancement on both the user and the target, like is in V2.2?

I am currently doing one loop of DMSI.

Going to go have lunch when it's finished. I am listening to it at max volume on my phone.

When I modeled what the optimal volume was for causing the particular woman I'm going to go talk to to respond, the answer shocked me.

On my phone, there were three relevant peaks. One at 2/15; one at 11/15; and one at 15/15.

The peak at 2/15 was by far the biggest. That shocked me.

Further modeling revealed that the result of that volume would be in fact so effective that there was unacceptable risk for impregnation. So I'm using the volume that was 2nd place, where the risk is acceptable.

I will be modeling further which volumes in general are best.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Moniker - 07-14-2016

(07-14-2016, 10:18 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 08:30 AM)Moniker Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 06:54 AM)Lowe Wrote: Nice! Now I am agonising until Sunday when I can run this properly.

I have a few questions though. Is your online dating success due to MSI improving your game, or do you feel that the aura affects women even through Tinder (for example), those who have no direct contact with you?

(07-14-2016, 06:46 AM)Moniker Wrote: Also major success in vibing with people in general be they children, teens, whatever age. There's something in there that creates very strong interpersonal relationships, trust, and not just for sex, but for business or otherwise. The sub's been very good for business. Wink

Interesting. I have always hoping that increased attractiveness from MSI can also get you preferential treatment and not just with dating specifically (some studies on how attractive people are treated is very revealing). Do you find this to be new to 2.2 or has it been present to some extent in early versions?

Thanks.

I would say that the programming had a definite effect on the scripting of my profile and the email messages I sent out. I found just the right mix of humor, self-confidence, and complimenting. I'm not sure that aura can travel through coax cables, but the confidence and success programming can definitely come through in the messages you send and the pictures on your webpage.

Also, the programming seems to be sending in directions where I will be successful and very happy with the women who respond.

All that said, never forget the Law of Large Numbers.

The program is designed to find ways to make the results please you. Just one more way IML is on the job. Wink
I couldn't be more pleased Shannon. The self-effects alone are amazing. Layer in the impact on my fitness, business and social interactions and the impact on my dating life, well you get the idea.
And I LOVE the ego balancing, feeling confident and smooth and at the same time being the nice person I always was.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Moniker - 07-14-2016

Locked and loaded for 2 dates on Sunday, one in NYC and one in home town of Greenwich, CT. Very excited to test this out!

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Vincent_Vega - 07-14-2016

Isn't DMSI supposed to have silent breaks in between? Mine doesn't.

(07-14-2016, 03:13 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: Isn't DMSI supposed to have silent breaks in between? Mine doesn't.

Sure it does. It's just not obvious in the masked format because of the audio mask. Check out the ultrasonic to see what the subliminalize audio in the masked tracks looks like.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RTBoss - 07-14-2016

(07-14-2016, 03:13 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: Isn't DMSI supposed to have silent breaks in between? Mine doesn't.

If it works as previous tracks, you'll hear it cut out only if it's ultrasonic. From my understanding, it's a 30:20 ratio of subliminal to silence. So, if it's the masked track, you'll hear the mask the entire time. The US, you'll hear the high-pitched whine cut-out from 30 minutes to 50 minutes and 1 hour 20 minutes to the end of the track.

Did you cross check your MD5 sums with Shannon's just to be sure you don't have a corrupted download? If the sums don't match, redownload.

EDIT: Bah, beat me to it, Shannon. :-) Someone posted what the subliminal looks like in Audacity somewhere on the forum - that should give you a visual idea of how the track works.

Ah, ok. Thanks guys. I thought the masked track will be cut out, too. Silent track has the cut-outs.

But regarding the md5 sums: I don't have them in my DL section?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RTBoss - 07-14-2016

(07-14-2016, 03:28 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: Ah, ok. Thanks guys. I thought the masked track will be cut out, too. Silent track has the cut-outs.

They're in Shannon's Journal Discussion. He listed them after he built this version.

(07-14-2016, 03:31 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 03:28 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: Ah, ok. Thanks guys. I thought the masked track will be cut out, too. Silent track has the cut-outs.

They're in Shannon's Journal Discussion. He listed them after he built this version.

Right. Now I remember that I saw them there. Thanks for the guiding.

It would be easier and faster to cut the mask but it would be a bad idea for people who sleep with it on.

(07-14-2016, 03:43 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: MY response. faulkin' A Man! Faulkin' A Shanon,congrats Man for botha ya's !!
I recently re-connected with a Bear Man I'd known quite a WHILE back,years in fact we are both at new different and better levels..and even though Im years ahead of him in many ways...We've had a wonderul time reconnecting,rebuilidng and sharing for hours an hours by phone and all... He's a TRIPLE,I SAID TRIPLE SCORPIO! HOLY holes in a doughnut Batman!! I go up to Maine EARLY next month to see him! and IM NOT even ON DMSI! grinzzz. I Believe this has come about by in part via the clearings E2 has afforded, Shannon. E2 has had a LOT to do with it ,infact. I was born under a Master # of 22, Im born on May 22nd and he's a triple scorpio( yes it deserves repeating once again,Bob Dylan is a triple gemini !!) theres gonna be some serious love making and passion there,fer shure but its much deeper as with yr relationship than just the sexual part...as I say sex is nice a great a wonderful slice of the pie but its NOT the whole pie. I want the whole pie,including da sex. fire worx a comin'
its been a long long time for both of us!! we'll shall see. Keith.

Shannon's renderngs in part.I've edited some here:
I think this must be the first woman I ever met who I feel safe entrusting my heart to.

It's been quite the challenge to get her to where she is, and she isn't done growing. But with my help and her determination and effort, her whole life has turned around and she is rapidly approaching where she would have been in life without having had to go through all the abuse and self destructive behaviors that resulted.

Yesterday she did a happy dance because she is so happy to be starting her own business baking and selling cookies, cupcakes and pies. I have never seen her do that before. We must be doing something right.
[/quote]

You be careful with those Scorpions now. Treat them with the respect you would give Plutonium, cause as polar as they are, they have the potential to be extremely dangerous.

But congrats on finding someone who has promise for you!