Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - bogdy - 07-14-2016

i got the link missing too, but i have pméd ben and he fixed it for me.
but he is sleeping now so i think you will have to wait.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - 4Kingdoms - 07-14-2016

(07-14-2016, 06:13 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: @ shannon: So do we still have to listen to the loops in a row with v2.2?

Product description:
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/develop-maximum-sexual-irresistibility-2-2/
To use this program, simply calibrate the volume and choose the track you wish to use. Generally, optimal usage will be [currently undefined] loops per day. Currently I recommend 3 loops per day. Please note that you must do all loops contiguously (back to back) in order not to break the ASRB technology and seriously degrade the performance of the program!

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Moniker - 07-14-2016

(07-14-2016, 06:54 AM)Lowe Wrote: Nice! Now I am agonising until Sunday when I can run this properly.

I have a few questions though. Is your online dating success due to MSI improving your game, or do you feel that the aura affects women even through Tinder (for example), those who have no direct contact with you?

(07-14-2016, 06:46 AM)Moniker Wrote: Also major success in vibing with people in general be they children, teens, whatever age. There's something in there that creates very strong interpersonal relationships, trust, and not just for sex, but for business or otherwise. The sub's been very good for business. Wink

Interesting. I have always hoping that increased attractiveness from MSI can also get you preferential treatment and not just with dating specifically (some studies on how attractive people are treated is very revealing). Do you find this to be new to 2.2 or has it been present to some extent in early versions?

Thanks.

I would say that the programming had a definite effect on the scripting of my profile and the email messages I sent out. I found just the right mix of humor, self-confidence, and complimenting. I'm not sure that aura can travel through coax cables, but the confidence and success programming can definitely come through in the messages you send and the pictures on your webpage.

Also, the programming seems to be sending in directions where I will be successful and very happy with the women who respond.

All that said, never forget the Law of Large Numbers.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-14-2016

(07-14-2016, 08:30 AM)Moniker Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 06:54 AM)Lowe Wrote: Nice! Now I am agonising until Sunday when I can run this properly.

I have a few questions though. Is your online dating success due to MSI improving your game, or do you feel that the aura affects women even through Tinder (for example), those who have no direct contact with you?

(07-14-2016, 06:46 AM)Moniker Wrote: Also major success in vibing with people in general be they children, teens, whatever age. There's something in there that creates very strong interpersonal relationships, trust, and not just for sex, but for business or otherwise. The sub's been very good for business. Wink

Interesting. I have always hoping that increased attractiveness from MSI can also get you preferential treatment and not just with dating specifically (some studies on how attractive people are treated is very revealing). Do you find this to be new to 2.2 or has it been present to some extent in early versions?

Thanks.

I would say that the programming had a definite effect on the scripting of my profile and the email messages I sent out. I found just the right mix of humor, self-confidence, and complimenting. I'm not sure that aura can travel through coax cables, but the confidence and success programming can definitely come through in the messages you send and the pictures on your webpage.

Also, the programming seems to be sending in directions where I will be successful and very happy with the women who respond.

Good stuff.

I've had much better results with online dating since running subs. Getting more women messaging me.

Theoretically, your aura isn't going through coax cables. If it's happening, it's interacting with her via some kind of "spooky action" (a QM term) through quantum entanglement: http://www.livescience.com/52811-spooky-action-is-real.html

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - DisneylandUSA - 07-14-2016

(07-13-2016, 09:14 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 09:01 PM)Dubls Wrote: Well I just began stage 5 of SM3 but I've been reading these DMSI journals voraciously. Seems like the perfect program to follow up SM with. Maybe when I'm done SM DMSI will be in alpha i.e final release.

Is this program still gender neutral?

In the parlance, alpha means it's in early development, not yet ready for testing.

Yes, still designed for all genders.
Alpha code --> beta code --> final.

(In order to get a good idea of anything that needs to be refined or changed on DMSI). Shannon, how many weeks approximately, do you see us and other 'v2.2' testers to listen to this version for ? thanks.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-14-2016

(07-14-2016, 03:48 AM)vivekarora83 Wrote: Is version 2.2 released ?

I didn't get any mail....

We didn't send one. It's in my journal and plastered all over the forum.

(07-14-2016, 06:13 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: @ shannon: So do we still have to listen to the loops in a row with v2.2?

Somebody didn't read the instructions.

(07-14-2016, 06:58 AM)Hold007 Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 05:51 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 02:05 AM)Hold007 Wrote: shannon are you going to put a refund policy on 2.2?

2.2 is being tested. While in testing mode, there are no refunds. Just free upgrades!!

yeah but shannon said the full and final version will have a refund policy

he said 2.2 version is probably the final version unless there is something seriously wrong with it.

So thats why i'm asking when he will put it on.

As has been said before, the refund policy comes when I have created a program that will please my customers enough that offering a refund will not cause me problems. We will be testing V2.2 for at least a month, and possibly as much as 3, before I decide to attach the refund policy option, unless something is seriously wrong with it and I fix it and rebuild.

I seriously doubt this is going to have any issues that make rebuild necessary. So it'll most likely be 1-3 months.

(07-14-2016, 07:02 AM)Dubls Wrote: I want to suggest that scripting on sexual performance be included. It only seems fitting for a program that is using intricate and extraordinary means to achieve short and long term transformation in the interest of attracting the people we desire physically and escalating to sex—the sex should be good! It leads to more sex, which has been demonstrated to have an aura of its own on people, and positive reinforcement if your partner is satisfied.

I know this is a male-centric view and I don't know what my suggestion looks like in a gender neutral program. For men (no surprise that this is coming from me), it means being masterful at delaying orgasm no matter the stimulus for a period of time that is mutually agreeable but perhaps a minimum of 40 minutes of combined foreplay and sex. For women, maybe it means honing the ability to let loose inhibitions that prevent or delay achieving orgasms. I realize those ideas conflict: tell one group not to orgasm and help the other cum fast and hard, respectively.

So maybe gender neutral phrasing can emphasize sexual confidence, a strong mind-body connection, and the ability to be comfortable and present in one's own body during sex, along with something like maximize sexual expression.

I hope you will take this under advisement.

Scripting sexual performance is extremely challenging because of the polarity of it and because each gender has vastly different needs for being able to achieve their gender goal. Putting that scripting into the same program for both genders is not a good idea.

I have already done what I can do to enhance the sexual experience and make it as enjoyable as possible for both genders. If I think of anything further, or discover a way to put gender specific programming in the script that works well enough to please me, I'll add it in the future.

(07-14-2016, 08:30 AM)Moniker Wrote:

Thanks.

The program is designed to find ways to make the results please you. Just one more way IML is on the job. Wink

(07-14-2016, 08:54 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 09:14 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 09:01 PM)Dubls Wrote: Well I just began stage 5 of SM3 but I've been reading these DMSI journals voraciously. Seems like the perfect program to follow up SM with. Maybe when I'm done SM DMSI will be in alpha i.e final release.

Is this program still gender neutral?

In the parlance, alpha means it's in early development, not yet ready for testing.

Yes, still designed for all genders.
Alpha code --> beta code --> final.

(In order to get a good idea of anything that needs to be refined or changed on DMSI). Shannon, how many weeks approximately, do you see us and other 'v2.2' testers to listen to this version for ? thanks.

I would say that it seems unlikely that this version is going to see anything revealed needing adjustment. Therefore, what we are most likely going to do is longer term testing on this one. 4 to 12 weeks. If after that time it pleases me, and my customers, I'll put it in final release status and add the refund option.

If not, I will fix it, rebuild it and repeat until I get it right.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-14-2016

(07-14-2016, 10:18 AM)Shannon Wrote: The program is designed to find ways to make the results please you. Just one more way IML is on the job. Wink

Future TV ad right there. Smile

Alright. So today and yesterday were "negation testing" for me on this. That means that after my 3 loops, I haven't used it again.

The first day I used it, my girlfriend experienced the effects of it while the aura was fading from consciously detectable projection for me. She told me that she felt it instantly when I walked through the door, though, and that were we not in public she would have jumped me. She also became extremely sensitive to the touch as a result of it.

Yesterday, I went back over to her house around midnight for dinner, and she said she could still faintly feel the aura.

In case you're wondering, I don't need this program to get all the sex I want from my girlfriend. She's more than happy to unload me and scent mark me to ward off other females. She's figured out that an unloaded penis isn't (as) dangerous, and a penis that smells of pussy is usually avoided by other females above their teens. Between that and the fact that she perceives sex as being our way of bonding emotionally and showing one another genuine love, I never "go hungry" unless I'm too busy working on something important to worry about sex.

Today, I was awakened by my dogs asking to go out. I tried to go back to bed, but the program told me that I needed to go to a specific diner today instead and spend time with one particular server, whom I am interested in. And she was there, and we had a blast.

And yes, this server knows I have a girlfriend, and yes, I have the freedom to date and have sex with whomever I want.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Womanizer - 07-14-2016

(07-14-2016, 10:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: Alright. So today and yesterday were "negation testing" for me on this. That means that after my 3 loops, I haven't used it again.

The first day I used it, my girlfriend experienced the effects of it while the aura was fading from consciously detectable projection for me. She told me that she felt it instantly when I walked through the door, though, and that were we not in public she would have jumped me. She also became extremely sensitive to the touch as a result of it.

Yesterday, I went back over to her house around midnight for dinner, and she said she could still faintly feel the aura.

In case you're wondering, I don't need this program to get all the sex I want from my girlfriend. She's more than happy to unload me and scent mark me to ward off other females. She's figured out that an unloaded penis isn't (as) dangerous, and a penis that smells of pussy is usually avoided by other females above their teens. Between that and the fact that she perceives sex as being our way of bonding emotionally and showing one another genuine love, I never "go hungry" unless I'm too busy working on something important to worry about sex.

Today, I was awakened by my dogs asking to go out. I tried to go back to bed, but the program told me that I needed to go to a specific diner today instead and spend time with one particular server, whom I am interested in. And she was there, and we had a blast.

And yes, this server knows I have a girlfriend, and yes, I have the freedom to date and have sex with whomever I want.

Is your girlfriend a manifestation of AYPSL or AYPG?