Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-13-2016

Ben is currently preparing the downloads for everyone.

(07-13-2016, 02:22 PM)THolt Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 12:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm probably going to end up financing my real goals with making get laid quick stuff that works, but the real goals I have are the stuff that really makes a difference. I'm sure there will be plenty of fame for making GLQ stuff that works, mind you... but my real goal is to make the world a better place.
I recall you talking about "exogenic" subs years ago, are subs like that still in consideration in the distant future?

It's coming. Just catching up.

Technically, DMSI is a type of endo/exo.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Life - 07-13-2016

I would love to try the version. However a little birdie once told me don't mix a six stage set with another. This is more than enough to handle!

Just got back from lunch. I am on a messed up schedule, so it's lunch for me.

During lunch, I got some serious IOIs from a few different women. One of whom could not seem to make up her mind if she wanted to go after me or the guy she was with. Across the bar from me, then right next to me, then back across the bar, then sneaking stares, then giving me dirty looks...

There was a young Black woman sitting to my right with her female friend. This first one was also responding. Blatantly staring, gave me a prolonged crotch presentation while sitting 90 degrees to her right to do it, and then put both legs up on the seat pointing at me with her hand between her legs. Stared back every time I looked.

Then there was the girl who was there with another guy, who was apparently friends with the first guy I mentioned. At first she was ignoring me, but by the end of my time there I knew all sorts of things about her, including where she works, what her work history is, that the guy she was there with is her ex-boyfriend, that they are just friends because they're not attracted to each other, what her name is, that she likes sports, which sports she is and isn't good at, and that she is not afraid to say what she thinks. All this because after about 10 minutes in my presence, she suddenly started to notice me, and started loudly talking about all these things, much more loudly than would be necessary for the guy right next to her to hear them, and just loud enough for me to hear them clearly in a conversational volume six seats away. While she kept looking at me. While talking to him. About how much they were just friends now. And stuff. Again... and again... and again...

I dunno. Maybe she was drunk and that's just her normal drunk self, but she didn't seem drunk to me.

Not bad for 3 loops in 24 hours.

(07-13-2016, 06:35 PM)Kibagame Jubei Wrote: I would love to try the version. However a little birdie once told me don't mix a six stage set with another. This is more than enough to handle!

Wise people don't mix 5G and up with anything. Join in when you're ready.

(07-13-2016, 06:50 PM)Objectivist Wrote: Wow. This version is nearly two hours. Biggest dub thus fsr.

The ASRB ratio is 30 minutes of audio to 20 minutes of silence. Biggest ASRB silence ration ever used, too. That means it's gonna kick your ass unless there's a serious break for your mind to rest while you're listening to it.

This thing is not weak, and not shy. Lemme tell ya.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dubls - 07-13-2016

Well I just began stage 5 of SM3 but I've been reading these DMSI journals voraciously. Seems like the perfect program to follow up SM with. Maybe when I'm done SM DMSI will be in alpha i.e final release.

Is this program still gender neutral?

(07-13-2016, 09:01 PM)Dubls Wrote: Well I just began stage 5 of SM3 but I've been reading these DMSI journals voraciously. Seems like the perfect program to follow up SM with. Maybe when I'm done SM DMSI will be in alpha i.e final release.

Is this program still gender neutral?

In the parlance, alpha means it's in early development, not yet ready for testing.

Yes, still designed for all genders.
Alpha code --> beta code --> final.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - CatMan - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 12:53 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 12:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm probably going to end up financing my real goals with making get laid quick stuff that works, but the real goals I have are the stuff that really makes a difference. I'm sure there will be plenty of fame for making GLQ stuff that works, mind you... but my real goal is to make the world a better place.

That's exactly what I'm doing with my eCommerce sites and eCommerce training. My REAL passion is filmmaking and writing. Gonna fund my independent films with the cash I'm making creating courses and sites.

Exactly what I'm doing with my company. I built it and developed it using my skills to be a serious cash cow. My real personal interests are elsewhere. I just developed a very solid mouse trap to fund my goals. All 3 of us are beasts, rock on.

Beast mode!

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - dissonance - 07-14-2016

(07-13-2016, 01:37 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 12:50 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 12:39 PM)AriGold Wrote: Are the other ones that took enough time off since v2.1 also in for testing or do we have to wait until the 17th?

If you are eligible for testing V2.2, let me know and I will PM you the password.

But after I go eat something. Haven't eaten yet today.

I'm in. Last time I listened was thursday if I remember correctly. Prom&graduation night on saturday. Big prom-orgy-report incoming.
So Shannon, may I please get the password for v2.2?

Prom? Are you exactly 18 yrs old? Dude.... if only I had these subs at your age.... !!!!!!

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - dissonance - 07-14-2016

(07-13-2016, 02:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: In any case... PLEASE specify in your 2.2 results journals, whether or not you are doing valid testing.

You should probably put that in your main Journal as well (the one where no one else can post). ^

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Hold007 - 07-14-2016

shannon are you going to put a refund policy on 2.2?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - OberynMartell - 07-14-2016

(07-13-2016, 03:31 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 03:20 PM)OberynMartell Wrote: Hello guys, very excited about the next update. New on the forum, but not new with AOSI/DMSI. Had some very fun experiences with these subs and can't wait for this one. Maybe will even start a journal this time. For now, Shannon, thanks a lot for what you're doing and if you can make this update as good as you promise...we're in for a amazing time!

I'm doing what I can. This time, give me feedback if you want it to be better next time! The more feedback I get the better.

Welcome to the forums. Smile

I will, one of the reasons why I made this account. Hope that I can help outSmile