Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-12-2016

1 loop

Food runner delivers my meal with, "Hey, honey." Never seen her before, but she's talking to me like she's my girlfriend. Startled me, because I thought it was my girlfriend, who isn't supposed to be here.

(Married) Bartendress is acting like she is my loving wife.

Update: Complete stranger at the bar starts a conversation with me after 20 minutes. As she is leaving, she runs her hand over my shoulder and across my back.

Update: I notice my voice is deeper and I am speaking more slowly and from more position of power.

This program makes me feel the energy.

Update: Bartendress apparently realized what she was doing, and has withdrawn to professional politeness only.

Update: Bartenders moves to the furthest corner of the bar from me, exits the bar itself, nervously playing with her wedding ring while talking to a server. I have never seen her do this with her ring.

The server walks away, and she stands there looking at me with uncertainty in her expression, then walks into the kitchen. Nobody else to serve.

Exits the kitchen after 5 minutes, and seems to be cycling back to opening up.

Update: Bartendress now ignoring me. Drink and bar virtually empty. This might be an ASD. She left the bar and went into the kitchen again after looking at me, seeing my drink empty. She's never let my drink go empty at an empty bar before. In five years.

Now she asks me, "Shannon, you okay?" In the tone and timbre a loving wife would. While sering someone else. Very odd.

She delivers my drink, and takes my empty plate, but never brings my check. Usually she is prompt about that.

Update: Bartendress after a few minutes comes over to me, and instead of asking if I am ready for the check, she starts telling me how she had two groups of scammers come in during the same day. After sharing that experience with me for ten minutes, she walks away AGAIN, before realizing I need to cash out, turning around, walking back, and giving me my check.

Very unusual, very interesting.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - THolt - 07-12-2016

Wow. That's pretty good results considering it's only one loop.
This technology you're using is baffling yet so cool at the same time .

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 01:21 PM)THolt Wrote: Wow. That's pretty good results considering it's only one loop.
This technology you're using is baffling yet so cool at the same time .

Indeed. I hope it works well for everyone. I'm certainly impressed so far. One loop is not even optimal.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 12:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: Update: Bartendress now ignoring me. Drink and bar virtually empty. This might be an ASD. She left the bar and went into the kitchen again after looking at me, seeing my drink empty. She's never let my drink go empty at an empty bar before. In five years.

Now she asks me, "Shannon, you okay?" In the tone and timbre a loving wife would. While sering someone else. Very odd.

She delivers my drink, and takes my empty plate, but never brings my check. Usually she is prompt about that.

I recognize this behavior. Happens to me all the time (except for the "are you ok?" bit).

Do you think it's because you didn't respond to her and now she thinks you've rejected her? Or are you sticking with ASD?

It is my current belief that she was cycling back and forth through emotional responses to me that were internally conflicting with one another

(07-12-2016, 02:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: It is my current belief that she was cycling back and forth through emotional responses to me that were internally conflicting with one another

Such as?

Such as on the one hand she is married to someone she cares about very deeply and on the other hand she appeared to be having some deeply emotional and deeply intimate responses to me. For any woman who is good wife material as I believe she is that would be a direct and serious conflict within her.

(07-12-2016, 02:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: Such as on the one hand she is married to someone she cares about very deeply and on the other hand she appeared to be having some deeply emotional and deeply intimate responses to me. For any woman who is good wife material as I believe she is that would be a direct and serious conflict within her.

Makes sense. Is it possible that a woman can be "not interested" while still being attracted to you? (I think that's what you're alluding to)

(07-12-2016, 02:13 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 02:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: Such as on the one hand she is married to someone she cares about very deeply and on the other hand she appeared to be having some deeply emotional and deeply intimate responses to me. For any woman who is good wife material as I believe she is that would be a direct and serious conflict within her.

Makes sense. Is it possible that a woman can be "not interested" while still being attracted to you? (I think that's what you're alluding to)

No. If she's attracted, then she's interested in some way, to some degree.

But it is very possible for a woman to be interested and unable/unwilling to respond to her interest for whatever reason, and then cock block herself to prevent anything from happening.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Ricardo - 07-12-2016

That answers my questionSmile I was going to ask whether this sub will work on all women or just single ones.

(07-12-2016, 02:23 PM)Shannon Wrote:

But it is very possible for a woman to be interested and unable/unwilling to respond to her interest for whatever reason, and then cock block herself to prevent anything from happening.

Ok, makes sense.

(07-12-2016, 02:28 PM)Ricardo Wrote: That answers my questionSmile I was going to ask whether this sub will work on all women or just single ones.

Will it seduce them tho? Get them to un-cock-block themselves... That's what I'm interested in.

(07-12-2016, 02:32 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Ok, makes sense.

(07-12-2016, 02:28 PM)Ricardo Wrote: That answers my questionSmile I was going to ask whether this sub will work on all women or just single ones.

Will it seduce them tho? Get them to un-cock-block themselves... That's what I'm interested in.

It is designed to. Let's find out. I'm not going to be a home wrecker though.

Walking out of Wal mart, encountered a girl in her teens who was driving a wal mart personal mobility scooter back into the store for someone else. She was wearing a short skirt. We locked eyes, instantly, but she reached down to pull her skirt down and gave me a sheepish smile. Never did I look between her legs. I wonder if that was the aura.

(07-12-2016, 02:35 PM)ALI6NMENT Wrote:

Ok, makes sense.

You want to ruin marriages Sarge?

No, I don't. Having said that, I believe that polyamory is the purest form of love.

(07-12-2016, 02:40 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Ok, makes sense.

It is designed to. Let's find out. I'm not going to be a home wrecker though.

Walking out of Wal mart, encountered a girl in her teens who was driving a wal mart personal mobility scooter back into the store for someone else. She was wearing a short skirt. We locked eyes, instantly, but she reached down to pull her skirt down and gave me a sheepish smile. Never did I look between her legs. I wonder if that was the aura.

Understood.

Cool effect on the teen, btw. Smile

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Vincent_Vega - 07-12-2016

A journal of Shannon where you can actually post something? Man, what a time to be alive!