Subliminal Talk
Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 2.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 2.1 (/Thread-Develop-Maximum-Sexual-Irresistibility-2-1)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 2.1 - 4Kingdoms - 07-07-2016

(07-06-2016, 07:06 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: A discovery perhaps... until Minititan responds with the details. I will do what he discovered. This will have to be done outside the workplace, since physical contact is frowned upon at my workplace.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7543-post-119397.html#pid119397
(07-06-2016, 06:25 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 06:20 AM)Minititan Wrote: Holy shit I've discovered to activate the sub. Physical touch!!!!

lol, Would you please elaborate??

After I went to sleep and 5 hours later; Minititan responded with this update:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7543-post-119427.html#pid119427
(07-06-2016, 11:19 AM)Minititan Wrote: Okay. Elaboration time

I was dealing with a customer and as I was handing her change my hand brushed against hers and she went bright red, like Beamer red. She then went from polite and casual to frantic and panicky, she could not get out of the shop quick enough, she was probably late 30s not too very attractive and not worth actually writing about but the interaction and the sudden change intrigued me.

So a few hours later this 19 year old girl comes into the shop with her dad, she is interested in taking out a device like mine, so I hand her my device and my hand is still on the device when she takes it. She also goes visibly red, she is wearing a fair amount of make up but the red is still noticeable, at the point of selling sitting at a desk she is directly opposite me whilst her dad is browsing the store, she rubbed her foot up my leg about 4 times and kept saying sorry, playing with her hair and licked her lips about 7 times in 10 minutes. Very figgety and trying to be flirty without being noticed. Never had a customer stroke my leg with their foot before. Interesting to say the least.

Thanks Minititan for sharing this with us!!

RE: Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 2.1 - 4Kingdoms - 07-08-2016

Day 5 - continuation.
I slept for 4 hours so I could be fresh for my yearly physical. I went for my annual exam around 2 pm. I've been going to this Medical Center for years. One day I was too sick to drive to see my Doctor, but I could still manage to walk. I did a quick search of my area and walked to this Medical Center, I'm currently on my fourth doctor at this place. This is the same place I take my Mom.

After I check in with the (COLD) receptionist. I wait and then I'm greeted by my nurse. She brings me to the radiologist for a chest x-ray. The best way to describe the radiologist is... she is a female nerd. She is very thorough explaining how to stand, breathe so she can get the perfect x-ray. As I exit, she touches the side of my tricep with her index finger. She tells me to wait in the hall for the nurse.

No nurse and I'm standing in front of a different receptionist. She looks at me and says, "Are you all right?" I tell her I'm waiting for the nurse. She tells me, "Go back into the waiting room, have a seat, the nurse will get you when she's ready."

My exam is over the nurse brings me back to the receptionist desk and there are four receptionists!! The original (COLD) receptionist, insists she will set up my next appointment. She is actually the prettiest of the four. Blonde, blue eyes, whitened teeth... the kind you get from a dentist.

I tell her I want my appointment with the doctor on maternity leave when she returns. We are looking in each others eyes when I say this. The blonde tells me, "You have to be back in October and the doctor returns in September, that's not 3 months!" I'm speechless and the other girls in the office are listening to her and they are giggling. I say, "That's fine, I'll see her in October. That will be 3 months." More silence between us, more giggles from her peers. The blonde is trying to wrap her mind around my future appointment and finally says, "What was I thinking?? October is after September." Before I walked out, I told her... "Thanks for the laugh." and her smile disappeared. I should have said, "Thank you for making me laugh." idk...

I had two dreams I was able to recall. Normally I don't remember dreams, that's why I'm sharing.

Dream 1
I was being dropped off by car at a public bus stop, the same thing was happening to people I didn't know that were riding the same bus. I didn't recognize anyone, yet there was this bond that we were all going through this together. I kept wondering why the cars we arrived in weren't able to take us all the way to our final destination. When we got off the bus, we all walked over to a bicycle and rode that to our final destination. I didn't get to my destination before the dream ended.

Dream 2
At first I thought I was watching the tv show Charmed. Then I was in the tv show, only as a helpless observer. In the main scene, the character Rose McGowan plays is having passionate sex with her lover. He is unaware of what I know is really happening to her.

Her spirit is fighting with something I can't see, it's not invisible, I can only see her getting beaten by every strike that is made. Blood is starting to form on these wounds and she is getting weaker. I can only watch helplessly as the scene unfolds.

Now I'm able to see both the fight she is losing in the spirit world and the lovers having passionate sex. When she is killed in the spirit world, her body goes limp beneath her lover. Dream ends.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7640-post-119814.html#pid119814
(07-07-2016, 06:18 PM)Objectivist Wrote: I feel that V2 has worked quite quickly on my overall mindset than V1.
(07-07-2016, 06:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: That's probably because it has a lot motivation of the scripting for turning resistance into cooperation.

I wonder if this scripting is affecting me at the workplace?? I was becoming rebellious with the attitude, "If they don't do their job, I won't do mine."

After listening to v2.1 I've been happily doing my job even though the same people are sitting and watching me work. I'm getting more compliments for a job well done and unfortunately they are still gainfully employed.

RE: Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 2.1 - Minititan - 07-08-2016

(07-08-2016, 02:56 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7640-post-119814.html#pid119814
(07-07-2016, 06:18 PM)Objectivist Wrote: I feel that V2 has worked quite quickly on my overall mindset than V1.
(07-07-2016, 06:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: That's probably because it has a lot motivation of the scripting for turning resistance into cooperation.

I wonder if this scripting is affecting me at the workplace?? I was becoming rebellious with the attitude, "If they don't do their job, I won't do mine."

After listening to v2.1 I've been happily doing my job even though the same people are sitting and watching me work. I'm getting more compliments for a job well done and unfortunately they are still gainfully employed.

This is interesting as the exact opposite is happening at my work. Lazy people are driving me crazy, I'm charged up and ready to start two-footing the folk that sit and do nothing all day

(07-08-2016, 03:52 AM)Minititan Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 02:56 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7640-post-119814.html#pid119814

This is interesting as the exact opposite is happening at my work. Lazy people are driving me crazy, I'm charged up and ready to start two-footing the folk that sit and do nothing all day

Thanks for sharing, I am surprised it has the opposite effect on you!! Last couple of days I noticed everything at work is the same except my attitude!!

I know I'm being taken advantage of. However, I'm just getting personal satisfaction from doing my job well!! No rushing, just taking my time and my stress has dropped at work quite significantly because of this "cooperative" attitude...

We don't know what's in the script unless Shannon tells us. I had no idea that my "cooperative" attitude was being caused by DMSI v2.1!! That's the only reason why I mentioned it.

Minititan, were you aware of your lazy co-workers before v2.1? Or did you become aware of this laziness after v2.1?

Edit: Hopefully a "Motivational Cooperative Attitude" subliminal for lazy workers is released by Shannon in the future. Employers and employees like us would pay a fortune for it!!

Yea I was aware of it before hand, but it is bothering me a whole lot more, we are only a small department in a giant building and there is a couple in a relationship and they have made the environment toxic to work in and it is pushing one worker out the door as they can no longer handle the stress, since v2.1 I must say although my productivity may have improved and I'm back on track after my dip from stopping v1, my rage towards these 2 people is driving me mental it's consuming way too much energy, I've never hated people so much and never had rage this strong, but yet on the surface it's not obvious my work performance has improved. It's tricky to explain.

Edit: After reading freuds latest updates I should also add that normally I'm not an angry person, rage is actually an uncommon feeling/emotion to me

RE: Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 2.1 - Lowe - 07-08-2016

Just want to chime in and say that I am getting this feeling too, being angry at people who are not doing what they are supposed to be doing, and overall harsher than usual. So MSI is doing something here for sure.

I notice no real change in productivity though.

(07-08-2016, 06:43 AM)Lowe Wrote: Just want to chime in and say that I am getting this feeling too, being angry at people who are not doing what they are supposed to be doing, and overall harsher than usual. So MSI is doing something here for sure.

Maybe sexually irresistible people don't take shit from anyone? It's definitely an odd effect of the sub, but doesn't appear to be universal, well in work anyways.

4Kingdoms how has your anger been in general?

RE: Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 2.1 - Raz - 07-08-2016

I can think of a number of reasons for your increase in anger on DMSI. May be your testosterone levels increase. Or maybe your natural pheromone signature is changing and as a by-product this induces increased anger as a self-effect.

(07-08-2016, 06:48 AM)Minititan Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 06:43 AM)Lowe Wrote: Just want to chime in and say that I am getting this feeling too, being angry at people who are not doing what they are supposed to be doing, and overall harsher than usual. So MSI is doing something here for sure.

Maybe sexually irresistible people don't take shit from anyone? It's definitely an odd effect of the sub, but doesn't appear to be universal, well in work anyways.

4Kingdoms how has your anger been in general?

My anger has diminished, that's what has help with my change in attitude. I'm walking around smiling. (I'll let you in on a secret) I pretend I'm the only person in my department at work.

(07-08-2016, 07:00 AM)Raz Wrote: I can think of a number of reasons for your increase in anger on DMSI. May be your testosterone levels increase. Or maybe your natural pheromone signature is changing and as a by-product this induces increased anger as a self-effect.

I've been bragging about my "MORNING WOOD" because I've been on testosterone therapy in the past - Testopel. After getting sunlight and exercise, my testosterone returned to normal levels naturally and I no longer needed Testopel.

Recently, I've been working the graveyard shift and to my surprise... the doctor told me my testosterone was low, this was yesterday 7/7/2016. 5.9 (7.2 to 24.0 is normal). Still getting morning wood Big Grin He told me to cut out Pizza, Rice, and Pasta. Get more sunlight and exercise.

Day 6 - 7/7/2016 - Ran 5 loops
Doctor called with my blood test results and told me I had low testosterone 5.9 (7.2 to 24.0 is normal) Still have MORNING WOOD!! Big Grin Must be v2.1 and v1.0.

I went to GNC, it is a national chain of vitamins and supplements.
Walked into the store and headed towards the man working there.
Female Voice: Hi! May I help you? (She was in the corner of the store)
Me: Yes, I'm looking for this supplement.
(Takes me halfway across the store very quickly.)
Her: Right here.
Me: No, that's not what I saw on your website.
Him: Everything on our website is at a warehouse, we may not carry it in the store.
Her: I'll look it up on our website. Oh, I see it. Is this it??

She is standing in front of the counter, instead of facing her phone towards me so I can view GNC's website... she faces the counter and keeps her phone below her chin. The only way for me to look at it is to press my chest against her back and look over her shoulder. Which I did Big Grin

Me: That's it!!
Her: It's right here!! If you join our monthly club, you will get a discount today and keep getting discounts when you come back to this store. (You can use this card at any GNC location and online)

Yes, I joined and when I need more... I'll go back to her store. I made a note of the time. Hopefully she will be there when I go back.

RE: Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 2.1 - DisneylandUSA - 07-08-2016

Wow. Great testimony of this Subliminal. I haven't seen results yet. playing Five loops for a week and half... Perhaps, I have to much 'internal resistance.' Congratulations on your results Smile

RE: Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 2.1 - lokko - 07-08-2016

That seems like a normal conversation to be honest. Even with her phone near her chest. It could be for any reason. Habit, tired, wants to show off her chest to every guy etc.. but if not and you succeed with her, good on you man.