Subliminal Talk
does DMSI V2.1 protect against women that have any kind of stds???? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: does DMSI V2.1 protect against women that have any kind of stds???? (/Thread-does-DMSI-V2-1-protect-against-women-that-have-any-kind-of-stds)

Pages: 1 2

does DMSI V2.1 protect against women that have any kind of stds???? - Hold007 - 07-02-2016

???????

RE: does aosi protect against women that have any kind of stds???? - RTBoss - 07-02-2016

(07-02-2016, 10:03 AM)Hold007 Wrote: ???????

You're looking for Sex Magnet 3.0. With DMSI V2.1 (as it's now titled), you're on your own. Wrap it up!

RE: does aosi protect against women that have any kind of stds???? - JackOfHearts - 07-02-2016

Yes it creates a safe aura that protects against any virus, it literally melt the virus Tongue
I'm just kidding, use condoms.

RE: does aosi protect against women that have any kind of stds???? - Hold007 - 07-02-2016

why didn't shannon put this in the new 5.5g version

RE: does DMSI V2.1 protect against women that have any kind of stds???? - RisingSon - 07-02-2016

(07-02-2016, 10:13 AM)Hold007 Wrote: why didn't shannon put this in the new 5.5g version

Life is more fun with risks?

RE: does DMSI V2.1 protect against women that have any kind of stds???? - DisneylandUSA - 07-02-2016

Well hopefully, those attractive women are not promiscuous Smile

RE: does DMSI V2.1 protect against women that have any kind of stds???? - Shannon - 07-02-2016

(07-02-2016, 10:13 AM)Hold007 Wrote: why didn't shannon put this in the new 5.5g version

You guys wanted MOAR POWER!!!@ ™

More power means less internal restrictions.

Less restrictions means MORE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

More personal responsibility means think, ask questions and use a condom!

Or, don't use DMSI.

RE: does DMSI V2.1 protect against women that have any kind of stds???? - ImFreeman - 07-02-2016

No worries, if the girl is attractive, she does not have STDs

im being super cerial

RE: does DMSI V2.1 protect against women that have any kind of stds???? - Shannon - 07-02-2016

Guys, let's not make jokes about this. You want big boy toys you have big boy responsibilities that go along with those big boys toys

RE: does DMSI V2.1 protect against women that have any kind of stds???? - sawell54 - 07-02-2016

I wanted MOAR POWER!! LOL.. like previously stated get sex magnet if you want that. DMSI as a single stage has enough in it as it is anything else added should just be to optimize the performance of this sub..

RE: does DMSI V2.1 protect against women that have any kind of stds???? - lokko - 07-02-2016

Sometimes I try to put myself into Shannon's shoes in this forum. It must be very hard to deal with the stupidity at times. I just can't believe a sub like this would be requested. How is a sub supposed to know help know if someone is infected with STD. The hell. Use common sense.

RE: does DMSI V2.1 protect against women that have any kind of stds???? - DisneylandUSA - 07-02-2016

I think they are thinking about if it has the similarities of Sex Magnet Program, a six stage subliminal that includes, STD prevention on it;

Here's part of the description ... " And the program goes a step further and attempts a feat otherwise unheard of: the automatic detection and rejection of women who have STDs. (Please use protection where appropriate, regardless.)" Smile

RE: does DMSI V2.1 protect against women that have any kind of stds???? - Alpha Male mo - 07-02-2016

(07-02-2016, 04:57 PM)lokko Wrote: Sometimes I try to put myself into Shannon's shoes in this forum. It must be very hard to deal with the stupidity at times. I just can't believe a sub like this would be requested. How is a sub supposed to know help know if someone is infected with STD. The hell. Use common sense.

Ask Shannon about sex magnet and he will tell you lol

RE: does DMSI V2.1 protect against women that have any kind of stds???? - Inconceivablezen - 07-02-2016

At least when you get one, you will no longer be afraid due to the OFSG module.