Subliminal Talk
Grow Taller 5.5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Grow Taller 5.5g (/Thread-Grow-Taller-5-5g)

Grow Taller 5.5g - Raykon - 06-29-2016

Grow taller 5.5g should be a top priority imo & I would pay 500 dollars for this subliminal. I'm only 5'6 I wouldn't mind another inch or two or more.

RE: Grow Taller 5.5g - Creative - 07-03-2016

I agree.It's the most important sub for me as well.

RE: Grow Taller 5.5g - enoch - 07-07-2016

I would buy this as well Shannon.

This post also brings some interesting points http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-4457-post-61012.html#pid61012

Additionally, using a single sub for 1 year or more, I think it would greatly help to get rid of any height insecurity and negative thoughts while on this journey. Similar to BASE 2.1 where additional modules where added to support the goal:

Everything Is Possible
Positive Thinking, Positive Attitude
Remove Negativity Within / Disconnect From Negativity Within
Absolute Self Confidence
Maximum Sleep Quality

I say this because I have the 3G and 5G version of this sub, used 3G for some time until I decided my emotional health is more important because of the crippling insecurity born of my height.

RE: Grow Taller 5.5g - NoLimit - 01-20-2017

I would also put huuuge amount of money on the table, heck before discovering subs I had planned to do legs surgery to gain 2 inches and it is 20k€ + 3 months surgery +6 months recovery.

So I wouldn't mind a painless growth with 6 months of sub even If I have to pay a lot for this.

RE: Grow Taller 5.5g - GreekGod22 - 04-01-2021

I just found out there's a 5G title with the purpose of increasing height. I was wondering why it isn't a more popular request, there is only one testimonial from 2016.

RE: Grow Taller 5.5g - Shannon - 04-01-2021

Because a lot of these guys want something that is currently unlikely to be workable. They want it to increase height after the growth plates in your femurs have fused. I'm just now reaching a level of ability where that *might* become possible to do from a power/skill/knowledge perspective, but no guarantee. I prefer not to release things I'm not confident will work, no matter what the pay is.

This will be upgraded, but I need more technological development first.

RE: Grow Taller 5.5g - GreekGod22 - 04-04-2021

(04-01-2021, 07:52 AM)Shannon Wrote: Because a lot of these guys want something that is currently unlikely to be workable. They want it to increase height after the growth plates in your femurs have fused. I'm just now reaching a level of ability where that *might* become possible to do from a power/skill/knowledge perspective, but no guarantee. I prefer not to release things I'm not confident will work, no matter what the pay is.

This will be upgraded, but I need more technological development first.
Since it's available in the store, I suppose you still believe it might work for some (younger) persons.
I am honestly tempted to give this a try.
I read a few months ago about a case of a young man, don't remember his age, who grew 10cm over a year with the help of a hypnotist .
I've have also seen reports of the opposite. People wanting to reduce their height by a few cm's through hypnosis / manifestation. If one way is possible, the other one should also be.

RE: Grow Taller 5.5g - Raykon - 05-08-2021

I grew two inches between ages 23-26, not sure when or in how long of a period but I noticed it at age 26. And I've always done heavy powerlifting throughout the years which is supposed to be bad for height

RE: Grow Taller 5.5g - GreekGod22 - 05-10-2021

@Raykon 2 full inches is a significant increase.
I also grew between about 1 inch after the age of 25. I always knew about myself to be 5'11 morning height. After the age of 25, I started lifting weights, had much better nutrition. Now my morning height is closer to 6ft1 than 5'11''.
I actually purchased the sub and started using it, I feel great mentally and just let the sub run, I have little pressure or expectations.
This weekend I met a woman, and her exact words to me at some point in our interactions were "I love it that you are so much taller than me".
This is surely the result of the sub, because whenever I do affirmations around the topic, people mirror it back to me. It is one thing to have people tell you that you are taller and another thing to actually achieve physical growth.

RE: Grow Taller 5.5g - reki - 05-20-2021

(06-29-2016, 01:37 PM)Raykon Wrote: Grow taller 5.5g should be a top priority imo & I would pay 500 dollars for this subliminal. I'm only 5'6 I wouldn't mind another inch or two or more.

Same here dude but it isn't a priority of mine since my small height and stature haven't affected me much negatively.  Probably coz Im Asian but either way if I can try this then why not. I'm 33 years old and if this will work then I must say all subs work 100%. My goal is just 5'8 though.