Subliminal Talk
Lick my Love Pump v2.4 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Lick my Love Pump v2.4 (/Thread-Lick-my-Love-Pump-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - Freud - 07-10-2016

Day 9
5 loops, TS

C. told me I am great at sex, without me even asking. That's interesting considering I have been with only 2 girls, and they both told me I am great in bed, without me even asking. The previous girl told me that while I was on SM3. They also both told me I have a very nice, heavy voice.

Yesterday I listened to the trickling stream. I did feel tired while I was listening but then felt better. I also slept very well and did not have any nightmares. I think the first wave of resistance has passed.

I have also noticed what kenpachi mentioned, I find my self wanting to talk to girls but it has nothing to do with "approaching", cold PUA techniques. It is a warm, social, exciting feeling of wanting to have fun.

While out and about I got a few repetitive looks from women, but the thing that really stood out was a guy that kept looking at me for a long time for a few times. It felt like jealousy because I was with C.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - Freud - 08-03-2016

Day 34 (Day 19 on 2.2)

Extreme relaxation in public and formal situations.
Still having sex with C.
However, I noticed I last significantly less in bed now on 2.2.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - RTBoss - 08-03-2016

(08-03-2016, 07:59 AM)Freud Wrote: Day 34 (Day 19 on 2.2)

Still having sex with C.
However, I noticed a last significantly less in bed now on 2.2.

How is she (C.) responding, pleasure-wise, to 2.2?

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - Freud - 08-04-2016

Day 35 (Day 20 on 2.2)

Last night and today I did not feel horny or sexual energy almost at all. Maybe because I had had so many orgasms previously. This morning while getting my morning b****job I could not cum and later while having sex I could not stay very hard.

(08-03-2016, 08:49 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 07:59 AM)Freud Wrote: Day 34 (Day 19 on 2.2)

Still having sex with C.
However, I noticed a last significantly less in bed now on 2.2.

How is she (C.) responding, pleasure-wise, to 2.2?

She seems to be enjoying me sexually almost as much as previously, despite me lasting less in bed and having a problem staying 100% hard.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - Shannon - 08-04-2016

Sounds like you may be having too much sex and not enough energy or interest in it.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - Freud - 08-05-2016

I tried 4 loops yesterday. I think I felt "more in the zone". I will try 4 loops for a few days and see how it goes.

(08-04-2016, 06:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: Sounds like you may be having too much sex and not enough energy or interest in it.

When I could not stay hard I hadn't eaten anything for almost 24 hours, so it could be energy shortage.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - Freud - 08-25-2016

Day 56, (Day 6 on 2.3)

On the second and third day I felt extreme exhaustion. That passed and now I am feeling sadness and that everything is vain. It could be resistance or it could be related to other issues in my life.

On Friday night me and friends are hosting a huge party. Last time we did this I was on WM2 and I was making out with two girls thoughout the night. It will be a fun arena for DMSI 2.3 to play out.

Note: Not a valid tester until Sunday.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - Freud - 09-07-2016

Hoped on v2.4 on September 5th.

I have been doing 5 loops with the ultrasonic track while sleeping.

The first night I had a dream I was laying in bed with two attractive girls from my past in their bikinis and we were about to have a threesome. The dream was very vivid and I remember thinking to myself "This is the best moment of my life.". It did not happen though because one girl got out of bed to do something and the other was a bit resistant when it was just the two of us.

I am still having sex with C. and she seems to be crazily enjoying it. While on 2.3 I was consistently getting the best and strongest orgasms during sex. I haven't had sex on 2.4 yet so I can't comment.

Tinder girls make me feel I am really high value so I don't even bother talking to them.
[Image: Vs450h6.jpg]

Haven't been out much to further comment. I feel like I am more noticeable everywhere I go. My presence is much bigger. I am more important. I will post again if I can attribute something to the sub.

Edit: I forgot to mention that while on DMSI all my female friends/cousins have been extremely comfortable talking to me about sex and their sexual thoughts and experiences. They feel so relaxed and open up so much, that if another guy is present he feels uncomfortable with the conversation.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - Freud - 09-08-2016

Day 4

Yesterday I got a little insecure about C. I started seeing/making up small patterns that I interpreted as her losing attraction towards me. It could be related to the sub, since the most I have ever been with women is 2-3 months and we are approaching the 3 month mark, so maybe I started self-sabotaging a bit. The 3 month mark feels like a mental barrier I will have to push through.

Last night when I went out I believe I got a few looks a bit more prolonged/intense than usual.

PS: How can you expect to change the world with a broken forum? (Friendly fires shot!Tongue)

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - Freud - 09-09-2016

Day 5, 1 + 5 loops

I went my to my university to get some paperwork done today. I was completely ghosted all the way there and back. Even within the university I went unnoticeable . Except the 3 people I spoke to.

The first person I spoke to was my faculty's secretary, a ~45 year old woman, who lit up when she saw me and started playfully bantering with me claiming that I am definitely not the guy on my ID's picture and she can't get me the papers I wanted. I remained calm and went along with it saying I have changed a lot the last few years. With the corner of my eye I saw her assistant at the end room smiling towards us for being playful. After I got my papers I thanked her and she said goodbye with a big, genuine smile.

On my way back, I stopped to get some photographs for my driving license and out of nowhere and with no effort I had gotten into a conversation with the photographer and he seemed really at ease with me and went on and on talking...

The third person I spoke to was when I grabbed something to eat just right before I got home. I ordered and sat down when out of nowhere the owner of the place, who took my order, says "What would you do in that case?". I say "What do you mean?", and he went on explain how an old would go and sit at one of the shop's tables without ordering anything. Later he explained how he has repeatedly asked him to leave I said "Yeah it's bad. I'd love to be sitting at that table to get some fresh air." and he replied "OK, I will ask him to leave so you can sit.".

It seems like I have to start something and the other people will get it going?

Still feeling a little insecure about C. and it messes with my well-being.

I will probably go to bar alone tonight, see how it goes.

RE: Lick my Love Pump v2.4 - Freud - 09-10-2016

Day 6

I forgot to mention that the last 10-12 days I have been getting some nostalgia for all my exes and girls from my past. I also seem to miss hanging out with some friends who I don't see anymore.

I feel motivated.

I am much more aware of my emotions. This has been going on since E2, and since I read On becoming a person by Carl Rogers it seems to be at an all-time high right now. Maybe it has something to do with this sub.

I feel very confident.

Insecurity about my relationship with C. seems to be dissipating.

It seems to be difficult to 5 loops with no interruption even if I am listening to it while I am sleeping because at some time I have to get up to go to the bathroom.

As others users have noticed, during the ASRB breaks or when my loops finish I become more alert.

RE: Lick my Love Pump v2.4 - Freud - 09-17-2016

Day 12

The first and most noticeable thing is the consistently amazing orgasms I keep having. Mindblowing.

Thoughts of an ex keep reappearing again again for no reason. She is the one I lost my virginity to but I have been over her for a long time. I get some nostalgia for her and I dreamed we were having sex. Maybe it's the healing because I was really depressed when she broke up with me, but that happened 1.5 year ago.

I have noticed I am extremely relaxed in all public places. Stores, hairdressers, squares, everything. So relaxed I could fall asleep. And that's coming from a guy who always has been very self-conscious outside.

The last 4-5 days I keep getting ghosted. I barely get any looks from women. Interesting thing is on Wednesday I went out with C. and every woman and every man was looking at her. She is not model looking so that wasn't it. It was as if she was running DMSI and not me.

My confidence is at an all time high.

I feel my social antennas and skills at their best.

I am noticing I can enjoy everyday things A LOT MORE than I used too. I chew the food more just for the taste, yesterday I was at a concert alone and had the greatest time, my bed feels so cozy, the trees really compliment the big old buildings etc etc.

I went shopping and renewed my wardrobe the other day. For a more professional cool looking style. +haircut

I have been using the same perfume for the last ~2 years. I am starting to get compliments for it just now. People love it. Maybe I wasn't spraying enough before, and now I do, and maybe DMSI pushed me to do it.

I am a bit hesitant about becoming exclusive with C. and it disappoints me that I can't go after other girls. But a girlfriend is what I wanted for a long time. The grass is greener........

I notice people respond to me with more respect, like yesterday when I went to a gig and I asked I big fat muscular guy how much the ticket was and he reacted abruptly as if I caught him off-guard.

I listen during the night and usually I get a 1-minute break to go to the bathroom. Could this be enough to compromise the results?

RE: Lick my Love Pump v2.4 - Freud - 09-18-2016

Day 13

Just had sex with C. after two weeks. Her face kept numbing and she could barely speak because she was over flooded with orgasmic emotions and she kept telling me the sex was perfect. She had 3-4 crazy orgasms and I was barely even trying. This might be because of DMSI.

My orgasms were awesome, too.

That's the kind of style I am rocking now:
[Image: jU9IQiG.jpg]

RE: Lick my Love Pump v2.4 - Freud - 09-19-2016

Day 14

Yesterday I went out, and while walking alone in the streets I felt very melancholic and nostalgic. I was reminiscing my past and my exes in this city. Maybe some kind of resistance?

Also, last night while having fun and this morning while running errands I think women were looking at me more often and maybe a bit longer than usual. I hope this only multiplies from now on.