Subliminal Talk
Lick my Love Pump v2.4 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Lick my Love Pump v2.4 (/Thread-Lick-my-Love-Pump-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - K-Train - 07-03-2016

Interesting, I've only been doing one loop at night but today I felt tired as all hell today as well. So much so that I had to sleep it off up until about 10 minutes ago. I'm kinda glad I didn't jump up to 8 loops because I don't think I could have handled it.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - lokko - 07-03-2016

I did 5 loops before noticing we should do one loop and all I can say is im exhausted af today. I feel less needy tho thats for sure. I can't wait to get home to sleep. (havent got a chance to expose myself to many women.)

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - Freud - 07-04-2016

(07-03-2016, 01:52 PM)K-Train Wrote: Interesting, I've only been doing one loop at night but today I felt tired as all hell today as well. So much so that I had to sleep it off up until about 10 minutes ago. I'm kinda glad I didn't jump up to 8 loops because I don't think I could have handled it.
(07-03-2016, 07:46 PM)lokko Wrote: I did 5 loops before noticing we should do one loop and all I can say is im exhausted af today. I feel less needy tho thats for sure. I can't wait to get home to sleep. (havent got a chance to expose myself to many women.)

2-3 more users, off the forum, have reported to me extra sleep, tiredness and horniness.

It seems like there is a pattern here.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - stratos - 07-04-2016

After my first run of DMSI yesterday I got the best sleep ever...hardly any tossing and turning and feel relaxed today. I also noticed my mind working through some sexual and social anxieties related to attractive women and past social situations, and clearing them on its own.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - Freud - 07-05-2016

Day 4
5 loops

Felt extra sexual energy again.
A bit tired but not as bad as the previous days. After the loops I laid down for 30 minutes to rest.

I went out at night with a group of people and without me putting much effort they seemed to like me and respected me in a social manner.

The best friend of the girl from my first post was there too and she was acting anxious around me and always wanted to talk to me. Her friend must have told her all kinds of nice things about me and presented me as really high value.

Day 5
5 loops

I did not sleep well at all. I slept for 5 hours and then I could not get back to bed at all. So, I had to take a siesta. I slept for 1.30 hour and woke up from an interesting nightmare. I dreamt my father discovered my speakers that I use to play subliminals with and he was very threatening about it. I woke up scared but that went away really quickly.

Feeling horny again.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - Freud - 07-07-2016

Day 5(continued)

The girl from my first post (let's call her C.) seems to be all over me and our conversation seems to keep evolving around our bed adventures. She gets wet just by texting and told me she could not work properly because she kept thinking of the things I told her I would to her.

She also confessed to me that she has never been so sexual with someone, I am the only one who brings it out in her.

I have started feeling some anger the last days, usually for small things. This is very unusual to me. I rarely feel anger.

I did not sleep very well and I dreamt my grandmother had died.

Day 6

5 loops
I experimented with the trickling streak and turned it up really loud for a few hours. It totally knocked me out. I felt extreme fatigue.

The past week or so I have been trying to read this book but I can't seem to be able to go through more than 20-30 pages per day because I get really tired and can't focus. Maybe this is related.

I keep getting a bit angry over small stuff.

Extra horniness.

My sleep was a wreck. I also dreamt my cousin and nephew had died.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - Freud - 07-08-2016

Day 7

So, C. visited last night and we had the greatest sex of our lives. I could delay ejaculation as much as I wanted to. Maybe because of the sexual performance modules in the sub. These are there, right?

Again, I slept restlessly and had a few nightmares.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - 4Kingdoms - 07-08-2016

(07-08-2016, 05:53 AM)Freud Wrote: Day 7

So, C. visited last night and we had the greatest sex of our lives. I could delay ejaculation as much as I wanted to. Maybe because of the sexual performance modules in the sub. These are there, right?

Remember we are testing v2.1... how much of your sexual encounter with her do you credit to previous buildup, how much do you credit to yourself and how much is DMSI v2.1 responsible for, purely in terms of going from 0 to 60 and achieving sexual intercourse?

(07-08-2016, 06:07 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

Remember we are testing v2.1... how much of your sexual encounter with her do you credit to previous buildup, how much do you credit to yourself and how much is DMSI v2.1 responsible for, purely in terms of going from 0 to 60 and achieving sexual intercourse?

I don't believe there is a way to tell for sure. For everything I have written so far EPRHA 2.0 has played an important role for providing me with all the
self-XXXXX traits.

While having sex with her on AOSI, I could not last very long. Now on DMSI I could last a lot longer. It could be the sub, but it could also be the fact that I have been working out down there and became multi-orgasmic, even though it seems like I did not need mutliple orgasms.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - Minititan - 07-08-2016

(07-08-2016, 06:30 AM)Freud Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 06:07 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

I don't believe there is a way to tell for sure. For everything I have written so far EPRHA 2.0 has played an important role for providing me with all the
self-XXXXX traits.

While having sex with her on AOSI, I could not last very long. Now on DMSI I could last a lot longer. It could be the sub, but it could also be the fact that I have being working out down there and became multi-orgasmic, even though it seems like I did not need mutliple orgasms.

I don't think there has been enough time between the release of AOSI and now for any kind of work down there to have a profound effect on performance, people with performance issues go through months of exercising down there before results start to show, perhaps you feel more comfortable and relaxed sexually than previously? Then again determining if this comfort (if that is the case) came from E2 or DMSI could be quite difficult. But glad to hear you are having results

(07-08-2016, 06:40 AM)Minititan Wrote: I don't think there has been enough time between the release of AOSI and now for any kind of work down there to have a profound effect on performance, people with performance issues go through months of exercising down there before results start to show, perhaps you feel more comfortable and relaxed sexually than previously? Then again determining if this comfort (if that is the case) came from E2 or DMSI could be quite difficult. But glad to hear you are having results

I have worked out in the past a lot too, so I didn't have to go through the entire process.

When I am anxious about sex performance I tend to last longer, because I am caught up in my own head and I can't get to ejaculate. The times I have been very relaxed I got really immersed and finished quickly, unlike now, that I was really feeling it and had control over my orgasm.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - Shannon - 07-08-2016

I would say that the programming for OGSF, self vaidation and overcoming resistance to accepting and executing the script in DMSI makes it a very likely candidate for explaining your newfound sexual prowess.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - Freud - 07-09-2016

(07-08-2016, 03:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: I would say that the programming for OGSF, self vaidation and overcoming resistance to accepting and executing the script in DMSI makes it a very likely candidate for explaining your newfound sexual prowess.

So, do you mind confirming whether or not there are modules improving sexual performance in DMSI?

Day 8
5 loops, Ultrasonic

Only listened to the US track. It did not tire me, I did not feel horny and I slept fine without any nightmares. It made me wonder whether I listened to it loudly enough.

I went out at night. I wasn't feeling 100% of the confidence I had the previous days. I think I will skip the US track for now.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - Shannon - 07-09-2016

This program is not about improving sexual performance. It's about getting people to have sex with you.