Subliminal Talk
Lick my Love Pump v2.4 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Lick my Love Pump v2.4 (/Thread-Lick-my-Love-Pump-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Lick my Love Pump v2.4 - Freud - 06-26-2016

I can't believe I am about to write this. For the most wild, yet most homely narrative which I am about to pen, I neither expect nor solicit belief. You might not believe me, and I wouldn't blame you, since it took me several days to comprehend and process it, too.

It has been a little less than 3 years since I got on here and ran my first sub. I started with AM5, then moved on to WM2, then SM3, then ASC, then EPRHA 1.0 and right now I am using EPRHA 2.0. I was a skeptic up until EPRHA 2.0, when I changed so much in so little time, that there was no other possible explanation. I now have the emotional maturity of a wise old man, I like my self like I never thought it was possible, I have an invisible wall around me that protects me from all kinds of negativity and my sense of self has been reconstructed to resemble a marvel like the Ancient Pyramids...

...but this is not the point.

I want to write about AOSI v1, and my fun with it. I, so far, have used it for 3 hours in total and against the instructions, since I mixed it with E2. The first time I used it for 2:30 hours, and it went down like this:

''After 40 minutes I felt a wave of feverish heat all over me, and specifically the head, which might have been caused from the sub. However, that was the hottest day since last summer here, so it might have been that, even though it started at 20:00, when the sun starts going down.

Then, I hit a bar alone to test it out. I got there and went to the bathroom and I saw the sexiest motherfucker I have seen in a long time in the mirror. I felt astoundingly sexy and was thinking "Wow, do I always look so good?". Even though I felt very sexy, I didn't feel very confident or social. On the other hand, I was almost invisible, I didn't get checked out nor did I get any prolonged looks or Indications of Interest, not on the streets and not at the bar.''

Pretty uneventful, uh? And then I went back to EPRHA 2.0.

7 Days go by and me and my cousin are heading out. Exam period is over and I want to have some fun. So I drop by his place just right before we went out. He had AOSI playing in the background so I got exposed to it for 30 minutes, and then we hit the bar.

(At this point, I am a guy who lost his virginity 16 months ago, hasn't had sex in 14 months, and has been with only one girl. The most action I have gotten since then, was a few French kisses with one girl. For 8 months now, my no.1 priority was my University classes, so making new friends, meeting girls and talking to people had been minimized. Most of my time was spent studying, attending classes and looking at the computer screen. I barely went out. Social momentum must have been 0, right? Well, with EPRHA 1.0/2.0, not so much.)

We get to the place and meet my cousin's friends, we take a sit and started chugging down the beer and Absinthe. At the other side of the table there is a girl checking me out, and I find her kind of cute, too. She kept looking at me and I kept looking at her, but then I saw her fat legs and I swore to never ever look at her direction again. Later on, she came to my side of the table and chatted me up. All's cool, but then she is giggling too much. All's cool then she is touching me too much. All's cool but then she is giggling and touching me too much. All's cool but then is giggling and cuddling my arm. All's is cool but she is not moving 1m away from me. All's cool except these legs of hers and voice of hers. She soon left. I did not miss her.

The night goes on, the beers keep coming and the girl with the floral dress that caught my attention right when I walked in is now sitting next to me, talking to me, and I am standing close to her one arm around her chair and standing tall close to her like David's statue. My cousin gets my attention and moves his lips saying “She's into you, her friend told me.”. So oblivious was I, that the universe had to pull some strings to get me to notice. I grab her and we get to dancing. She is petite and shy, feminine, smart, and smells like fresh mountain morning. Dancing made touching so easy, there was no conscious escalation needed and it all flowed like the sound of the trickling stream that brought me here. Soon we were kissing and discussing Edgar A.Poe. Time flies and it's almost morning, when my cousin walks up to me to remind me of a quote I told him some time ago that goes like this: “We'd be surprised by the amount of girls that would come home with us, if only we asked them too, even on the first date.” He is right. I am right. So asked her too come. She did come.

She came home and she was all over me. We had a great time but did not go all the way due to her monthly mechanical difficulties. Two nights later she dropped by my place again and this time all the X's in all the keyboards wouldn't describe what went down.

Our common friends told me that she is a very nice and cool girl, and she does not really do that kind of thing (I realized that,too, because she seemed inexperienced at some stuff) and even though it sounds like a cold one night stand, it was a pleasing, fulfilling(emotionally,sexually and intellectually) experience, both nights. She stayed to hang out the mornings after, and I am glad she did. It is turning into something more than sex, and I am welcoming it. She is a dream, and she adores me.

________________________________________________________________________________

After the first night with her, I got no sleep, until 6pm. Later on, I would get the worst nightmare of my life. One that I don't really remember, but it thrilled me -- filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before.
I dreamed that some kind of king, or emperor, or god had canceled my experience with her. I don't remember anything other than that I woke up in full sweat right in front of/despite my fully working fan with the most sadness, despair, depression and misery I have ever felt in my entire sleeping and wakeful life. I got up panicked and when I looked in the mirror I looked like I had just killed someone, or as if I had just had a stroke, or as if my entire family was murdered right in front of me. I could not stop crying for ~20 minutes. Crying like a little baby that got lost in the park. I felt an adult lost in life. Everything seemed pointless, vain, black, boring, meaningless, I felt unworthy, not good enough, that I would never really be happy and I could not shake my self out of it. I got dressed and went out. Hopefully, I walked it off and everything went almost back to normal after about 2-3 hours. That same night I didn't sleep very well, but I blasted E2 and the next morning everything was better.

This entire experience was new to me. I've never brought a girl home unless we knew each other for some time. This whole thing was so big that I couldn't process it. Imagine trying to fit an entire watermelon in your mouth, and really pushing it. Imagine pushing it so hard that your jaw breaks and your face becomes mushed potato with ketchup. In this allegory, the watermelon is the experience with the girl, and your mouth and face is my mind. Like that, it shattered, but hopefully it then went back to normal.

The experience triggered the following pattern in me, one I've suffered from for a long time and many times: “find girl, love girl, lose girl”. My brain says “Hey, we found a girl. She seems lovely. IMPENDING DOOM, ABANDON SANITY!”. All kinds of feelings of insecurity, unworthiness and undeservedness were triggered and surfaced in such short time. This turmoil passed, and I feel a victor for pulling through. What an experience. I did not even know my mind could do this, and how it would feel. I have a newly found perspective and empathy for the people suffering from mental illnesses.

….Viva la resistance?
________________________________________________________________________________

The next day after that, I wanted to grab a sandwich so I went to a local fast food joint. While walking in, I ran into a cute young server who has served me several times before so I locked eyes with her and I smile, she says hi, and I kept walking. While I was eating I noticed her looking at me, so I looked back but then I got back to my food. A few seconds later she is bringing me a glass of water. So what? Well, the thing is, I have been eating several times a month there, for the past 4 years and never, I repeat, never have I ever been served a glass of water or even seen someone else being served a glass of water there. I take it the glass of water symbolizes her wetness for the new me?

With that being said, that's what I am giving back to the community here in return for all the stories and advice I have read on here, the good and the bad. I am starting AOSI full-time on July 1st, but I do not even know if this will become a journal, but I had to share.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (AOSI 5.5G) - Minititan - 06-27-2016

This was difficult to read and for someone who has only been with one girl your cockiness is high and evident in your writing especially in the paragraphs about the bar. AM5 has affected you strongly Smile

Your emotions make sense if you have not been with a lot of women and your concerns are rational, looking forward to your further adventures and watching your growth if you plan on keeping a journal. Very interesting results. If you can an amazing success like this from 3 and a bit hours of V1 then V2 would be an interesting journey. How was your SM3 run?

In terms of your neediness for women the best subs would definitely be E2 or AM6 but also an abundance of women would desensitize you if you have not much experience, so perhaps V2 will help you overcome this as well.

Look forward to reading more. All the best and good luck when the bomb that is V2 drops.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (AOSI 5.5G) - DisneylandUSA - 06-27-2016

(06-26-2016, 03:02 PM)Freud Wrote: I can't believe I am about to write this. For the most wild, yet most homely narrative which I am about to pen, I neither expect nor solicit belief. You might not believe me, and I wouldn't blame you, since it took me several days to comprehend and process it, too.

It has been a little less than 3 years since I got on here and ran my first sub. I started with AM5, then moved on to WM2, then SM3, then ASC, then EPRHA 1.0 and right now I am using EPRHA 2.0. I was a skeptic up until EPRHA 2.0, when I changed so much in so little time, that there was no other possible explanation. I now have the emotional maturity of a wise old man, I like my self like I never thought it was possible, I have an invisible wall around me that protects me from all kinds of negativity and my sense of self has been reconstructed to resemble a marvel like the Ancient Pyramids...

...but this is not the point.

I want to write about AOSI v1, and my fun with it. I, so far, have used it for 3 hours in total and against the instructions, since I mixed it with E2. The first time I used it for 2:30 hours, and it went down like this:

''After 40 minutes I felt a wave of feverish heat all over me, and specifically the head, which might have been caused from the sub. However, that was the hottest day since last summer here, so it might have been that, even though it started at 20:00, when the sun starts going down.

Then, I hit a bar alone to test it out. I got there and went to the bathroom and I saw the sexiest mommy lover I have seen in a long time in the mirror. I felt astoundingly sexy and was thinking "Wow, do I always look so good?". Even though I felt very sexy, I didn't feel very confident or social. On the other hand, I was almost invisible, I didn't get checked out nor did I get any prolonged looks or Indications of Interest, not on the streets and not at the bar.''

Pretty uneventful, uh? And then I went back to EPRHA 2.0.

7 Days go by and me and my cousin are heading out. Exam period is over and I want to have some fun. So I drop by his place just right before we went out. He had AOSI playing in the background so I got exposed to it for 30 minutes, and then we hit the bar.

(At this point, I am a guy who lost his virginity 16 months ago, hasn't had sex in 14 months, and has been with only one girl. The most action I have gotten since then, was a few French kisses with one girl. For 8 months now, my no.1 priority was my University classes, so making new friends, meeting girls and talking to people had been minimized. Most of my time was spent studying, attending classes and looking at the computer screen. I barely went out. Social momentum must have been 0, right? Well, with EPRHA 1.0/2.0, not so much.)

We get to the place and meet my cousin's friends, we take a sit and started chugging down the beer and Absinthe. At the other side of the table there is a girl checking me out, and I find her kind of cute, too. She kept looking at me and I kept looking at her, but then I saw her fat legs and I swore to never ever look at her direction again. Later on, she came to my side of the table and chatted me up. All's cool, but then she is giggling too much. All's cool then she is touching me too much. All's cool but then she is giggling and touching me too much. All's cool but then is giggling and cuddling my arm. All's is cool but she is not moving 1m away from me. All's cool except these legs of hers and voice of hers. She soon left. I did not miss her.

The night goes on, the beers keep coming and the girl with the floral dress that caught my attention right when I walked in is now sitting next to me, talking to me, and I am standing close to her one arm around her chair and standing tall close to her like David's statue. My cousin gets my attention and moves his lips saying “She's into you, her friend told me.”. So oblivious was I, that the universe had to pull some strings to get me to notice. I grab her and we get to dancing. She is petite and shy, feminine, smart, and smells like fresh mountain morning. Dancing made touching so easy, there was no conscious escalation needed and it all flowed like the sound of the trickling stream that brought me here. Soon we were kissing and discussing Edgar A.Poe. Time flies and it's almost morning, when my cousin walks up to me to remind me of a quote I told him some time ago that goes like this: “We'd be surprised by the amount of girls that would come home with us, if only we asked them too, even on the first date.” He is right. I am right. So asked her too come. She did come.

She came home and she was all over me. We had a great time but did not go all the way due to her monthly mechanical difficulties. Two nights later she dropped by my place again and this time all the X's in all the keyboards wouldn't describe what went down.

Our common friends told me that she is a very nice and cool girl, and she does not really do that kind of thing (I realized that,too, because she seemed inexperienced at some stuff) and even though it sounds like a cold one night stand, it was a pleasing, fulfilling(emotionally,sexually and intellectually) experience, both nights. She stayed to hang out the mornings after, and I am glad she did. It is turning into something more than sex, and I am welcoming it. She is a dream, and she adores me.

After the first night with her, I got no sleep, until 6pm. Later on, I would get the worst nightmare of my life. One that I don't really remember, but it thrilled me -- filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before.
I dreamed that some kind of king, or emperor, or god had canceled my experience with her. I don't remember anything other than that I woke up in full sweat right in front of/despite my fully working fan with the most sadness, despair, depression and misery I have ever felt in my entire sleeping and wakeful life. I got up panicked and when I looked in the mirror I looked like I had just killed someone, or as if I had just had a stroke, or as if my entire family was murdered right in front of me. I could not stop crying for ~20 minutes. Crying like a little baby that got lost in the park. I felt an adult lost in life. Everything seemed pointless, vain, black, boring, meaningless, I felt unworthy, not good enough, that I would never really be happy and I could not shake my self out of it. I got dressed and went out. Hopefully, I walked it off and everything went almost back to normal after about 2-3 hours. That same night I didn't sleep very well, but I blasted E2 and the next morning everything was better.

This entire experience was new to me. I've never brought a girl home unless we knew each other for some time. This whole thing was so big that I couldn't process it. Imagine trying to fit an entire watermelon in your mouth, and really pushing it. Imagine pushing it so hard that your jaw breaks and your face becomes mushed potato with ketchup. In this allegory, the watermelon is the experience with the girl, and your mouth and face is my mind. Like that, it shattered, but hopefully it then went back to normal.

The experience triggered the following pattern in me, one I've suffered from for a long time and many times: “find girl, love girl, lose girl”. My brain says “Hey, we found a girl. She seems lovely. IMPENDING DOOM, ABANDON SANITY!”. All kinds of feelings of insecurity, unworthiness and undeservedness were triggered and surfaced in such short time. This turmoil passed, and I feel a victor for pulling through. What an experience. I did not even know my mind could do this, and how it would feel. I have a newly found perspective and empathy for the people suffering from mental illnesses.

….Viva la resistance?

The next day after that, I wanted to grab a sandwich so I went to a local fast food joint. While walking in, I ran into a cute young server who has served me several times before so I locked eyes with her and I smile, she says hi, and I kept walking. While I was eating I noticed her looking at me, so I looked back but then I got back to my food. A few seconds later she is bringing me a glass of water. So what? Well, the thing is, I have been eating several times a month there, for the past 4 years and never, I repeat, never have I ever been served a glass of water or even seen someone else being served a glass of water there. I take it the glass of water symbolizes her wetness for the new me?

With that being said, that's what I am giving back to the community here in return for all the stories and advice I have read on here, the good and the bad. I am starting AOSI full-time on July 1st, but I do not even know if this will become a journal, but I had to share.

I wish I had your Confidence at the Bar Smile

RE: Lick my Love Pump (AOSI 5.5G) - Freud - 06-28-2016

(06-27-2016, 02:25 PM)Minititan Wrote: This was difficult to read and for someone who has only been with one girl your cockiness is high and evident in your writing especially in the paragraphs about the bar. AM5 has affected you strongly Smile

Your emotions make sense if you have not been with a lot of women and your concerns are rational, looking forward to your further adventures and watching your growth if you plan on keeping a journal. Very interesting results. If you can an amazing success like this from 3 and a bit hours of V1 then V2 would be an interesting journey. How was your SM3 run?

In terms of your neediness for women the best subs would definitely be E2 or AM6 but also an abundance of women would desensitize you if you have not much experience, so perhaps V2 will help you overcome this as well.

Look forward to reading more. All the best and good luck when the bomb that is V2 drops.

On my SM3 run I lost my virginity and we kept dating for two months. Other than that not even a single kiss and not even a single number. I also slowly lost my motivation to approach.

The thing is, what I am describing is not neediness. I am barely needy anymore. I am saying that because what I experienced had to do with my relationship to my self and not my relationships with women. And yes, you are right. E2 is working wonder on this issue.

Thanks for taking the time to read, everyone.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (AOSI 5.5G) - Freud - 06-28-2016

2.5 years ago I dated a very cute and beautiful girl for 1 or 2 months. We got to bed and I was the first one she did various stuff with. She was a virgin and I did not change that. Soon we lost touch.

More than two years fly by and I, as a mature man, realized I did not handle her the best way possible. Those were her first experiences and she was a sensitive girl, introverted and restless teen, and sometimes I took that personally. So, while on EPRHA 1.0 I thought I should apologize (probably dealing with Guilt). I thought my attitude shouldn't have to predispose and affect her relationships with other men. So I texted her, briefly apologizing and explaining why and I left it at that. I did not pursue a conversation. She is now very attractive and more fun than what she used to be.

I just opened my Facebook page, and saw a friend request from her. Even though she had deleted me from Facebook about 2 years ago. I have a feeling we would get along great right now. We are both in a better place. Sex was missing from our experience, in my thought.

Manifestation......?

RE: Lick my Love Pump (AOSI 5.5G) - Light - 06-28-2016

It could be really your wonderful gesture of apologizing. I think it was sincere and not seeking anything from her and that in itself is dammmmn attractive. I do not rule out, though tbat it is a Manifestation. I m in my third week of Aosi and the number and quality of women on Tinder is increasing and i m really just wondering what the f***k. I notice also something that i did not hear lot of people talk about. I am almost as horney as i was on Sm3. If you have run Sm3 you will know what I am talking about.Aosi gave me also today my first make out. It was smooth and easy and it must be the little genie that help me with that!

RE: Lick my Love Pump (AOSI 5.5G) - Shannon - 06-28-2016

I have noted that AOSI1 and 2 seem to be not just creating in-the-moment results, but locking on to targets in the future, as well. I have found myself on a number of occasions out of nowhere and on full autopilot doing things that dealt with females I had not seen in months or more. For example, there was a really beautiful black girl I was considering, who manages an IHOP in my area. She is seriously sexy in a sensual, smouldering, seductive way, and is well balanced top to bottom and in terms of self awareness and ego. Very attractive, and apparently attracted to me, too, and then she disappeared. I later discovered that she switched shifts, and I don't know if that is coincidental or intentional, since I know she's involved; but the other day I found myself just effortlessly finishing a fragrance she challenged me to create for her months ago that was intended to match her personality. I tried several times and gave up when she disappeared.

This time, I created a perfect expression of her personality without even trying twice, in under 10 minutes, and then I went to where she works for breakfast to present her with a vial of it. She wasn't there and wouldn't be in for two more hours, but my server was so impressed with it that she was eager to give it to her for me.

Now... why would I even think of this girl after not seeing her at all for months? And how did I just magically know to leave out 18 ingredients and focus on those five, in exactly those ratios and at exactly those concentrations, while I wasn't even really thinking about it?

I would be willing to bet that it was DAOSI2 guiding me to a potential encounter with a very beautiful woman by getting her attention and gratitude this way.

So they do seem to have this sort of effect, and I believe that has to do with both the manifestors and the Optimus Engine.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (AOSI 5.5G) - Freud - 06-30-2016

I am surprised at how relaxed I am. I talk to everyone as if I had an after-sex glow. I feel like I can say anything in any way and they would still sit and listen.

I feel like I can make girls look at me just by looking at them. I don't go unnoticed. I feel like I a major league player now when it comes to women, not an observer.

I wonder why I haven't always been like that? It does not seem really difficult. I just had to believe that I am while-worthy.

Confidence is at an all time high. I blame EPRHA 2.0, AOSI and the girl experience.

Right now I am at the 2nd day off EPRHA 2.0 and tomorrow I am starting AOSI full-time, whether it is v1 or v2.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (AOSI 5.5G) - CatMan - 06-30-2016

(06-30-2016, 01:46 AM)Freud Wrote: I am surprised at how relaxed I am. I talk to everyone as if I had an after-sex glow. I feel like I can say anything in any way and they would still sit and listen.

I feel like I can make girls look at me just by looking at them. I don't go unnoticed. I feel like I a major league player now when it comes to women, not an observer.

I wonder why I haven't always been like that? It does not seem really difficult. I just had to believe that I am while-worthy.

Confidence is at an all time high. I blame EPRHA 2.0, AOSI and the girl experience.

Right now I am at the 2nd day off EPRHA 2.0 and tomorrow I am starting AOSI full-time, whether it is v1 or v2.

Thank you for this post. This is exactly what I'm looking for. I've seen some glimmers of it popping through, but it being my new reality, that deservedness, relaxation, natural confidence and belief in myself with women...is exactly what I want with E2.

I wish you further success in whatever you run!

RE: Lick my Love Pump (AOSI 5.5G) - 4Kingdoms - 06-30-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-118079.html#pid118079
(06-30-2016, 03:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: Changing the name from DAOSI to Maximum Sexual Irresistibility.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (AOSI 5.5G) - Freud - 07-01-2016

3-4 years ago I met a girl while on vacation. We hang out a bit and since then we have only been talking on Facebook sporadically.

About a week ago she confessed to me that she finds me very attractive and insisted on meeting me when she visits my town.

After all this time, she confessed to me right when I did a few loops of AOSI? Suspicious...

Day 1

Today marks the first day of my full-time AOSI use. I am doing 6-7 loops and then I will hit a bar, see what happens.

Let's have some fun...

RE: Lick my Love Pump (AOSI 5.5G) - RTBoss - 07-01-2016

Another potential V2 tester bites the dust...

RE: Lick my Love Pump (AOSI 5.5G) - Freud - 07-02-2016

Day 1 Report.

Went out after 6-7 loops, as I said, last night.

The most noticeable thing was that I was in my own world. Very relaxed and not looking for IOI's all the time. I went out alone but I felt fine. Someone to hang out with would be nice, but it was not needed.

I got something that might have been considered prolonged looks. At 2-3 instances I caught women looking at me for a little longer than usual.

I felt very horny and it wouldn't leave me alone. Extra sexual power.

I did restless sleep. I had difficulty falling asleep due to my mind being active and worrisome. Maybe it was some resistance.

I think I am not comfortable with having (sexual) relationships with many girls at the same time. It somehow does not feel "right". Maybe it is just fear or a limiting belief. We will see how it goes, but I presume it will bring me some resistance.

P.S. My cousin who is using AOSI here and there for a few hours, after I encouraged him to try it as an experiment (he hasn't concluded on whether he believes in subliminals yet) texted me in the middle of the night "Dude, this sub must DEFINITELY BE WORKING!!". He is on vacation right now so probably something happened to him. I am waiting for him to wake up and tell me.

Update: Yeah, my cousin got laid last night. He is on vacation camping and met a girl there. She was all over him telling him how sexy he was and that he was the sexiest thing she has ever seen. Needless to say she was wet all the way to his tent and he fucked her right then and there. My cousin is now a believer.

RE: Lick my Love Pump (DMSI 5.5G) - Freud - 07-03-2016

Day 2, (first day of DMSI)

6 loops,
Noticed extra sexual energy and slept restlessly all night. Did not go out.

Day 3

5 loops,
Even more sexual energy. Woke up tired. After the first 2 loops I had to get a nap in the middle of the day. The thing is, I haven't slept in the middle of the day for years. It knocked me out.

Went out briefly for 5 minutes and noticed I am still very relaxed while walking and talking to people. As if I was speaking to a girl in my bed after sex.

I feel like I could sexually hypnotize someone just by looking and talking to them. I could be totally wrong, though.