Subliminal Talk
is just ultrasonic good enough or should masked tracks be used? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: is just ultrasonic good enough or should masked tracks be used? (/Thread-is-just-ultrasonic-good-enough-or-should-masked-tracks-be-used)

is just ultrasonic good enough or should masked tracks be used? - bits - 06-07-2016

Hey everone,

Quick question regarding which tracks to use, i've seen some people say that ultrasonic and the actual sound tracks provide different results and sometimes using a combination of both gives better results. So I was wondering if it's possible to just do ultrasonic or should the other tracks (trickling stream, ocean surf) also be used in combination for maximum effect?

Thanks.

RE: is just ultrasonic good enough or should masked tracks be used? - CatMan - 06-07-2016

Hi bits! Welcome to the forum.

You can do either, whichever you prefer.

Each different track for a program, has the same subliminal audio on it.

Ultrasonic's subliminal audio is as loud as the masked audio of masked tracks. Masked track's subliminal audio is a bit lower than the masked track to blend it into the background (trickling stream/ocean waves). Due to this, they can hit different parts of your subconscious, that is a bit more indepth than necessary just starting out. That isn't necessary to delve into now.

Just know that the same audio is on each file, and you can use whichever you like the most and get results. Make sure your audio equipment can play ultrasonic, anything rated up to 20,000khz is fine. Use a phone app called Frequensee to make sure it's playing, and that you don't hear any staticky sounds, just "silence". Then you know it's working. Masked tracks are easier to run, as pretty much any half-decent working speaker regardless of quality can play masked fine.

That should allay your fear! Looking forward to hearing about your progress.

RE: is just ultrasonic good enough or should masked tracks be used? - Life - 06-07-2016

Shame on you catmanWink

You forgot to add better results come from listening through headphones. Masked tracks ideally

RE: is just ultrasonic good enough or should masked tracks be used? - koenma - 06-08-2016

(06-07-2016, 07:37 PM)CatMan Wrote: Hi bits! Welcome to the forum.

Ultrasonic's subliminal audio is as loud as the masked audio of masked tracks. Masked track's subliminal audio is a bit lower than the masked track to blend it into the background (trickling stream/ocean waves). Due to this, they can hit different parts of your subconscious, that is a bit more indepth than necessary just starting out. That isn't necessary to delve into now.

Just know that the same audio is on each file, and you can use whichever you like the most and get results. Make sure your audio equipment can play ultrasonic, anything rated up to 20,000khz is fine. Use a phone app called Frequensee to make sure it's playing, and that you don't hear any staticky sounds, just "silence". Then you know it's working. Masked tracks are easier to run, as pretty much any half-decent working speaker regardless of quality can play masked fine.

Hey Catman the man!

I just want to clarify, I've been using ultrasonic subs on my phone with no earphones and I hear the staticky sounds, does that mean I listened to the subs the wrong way and all those hours did not count?

RE: is just ultrasonic good enough or should masked tracks be used? - CatMan - 06-08-2016

(06-07-2016, 08:37 PM)Kibagame Jubei Wrote: Shame on you catmanWink

You forgot to add better results come from listening through headphones. Masked tracks ideally

I thought about going that far but was already worried I was overwhelming with too much information beyond the scope of the question, lol.

But I'm with you, headphones are awesome for these, that's how I get all my listening in.

RE: is just ultrasonic good enough or should masked tracks be used? - CatMan - 06-08-2016

(06-08-2016, 01:07 AM)koenma Wrote: Hey Catman the man!

I just want to clarify, I've been using ultrasonic subs on my phone with no earphones and I hear the staticky sounds, does that mean I listened to the subs the wrong way and all those hours did not count?

Hi!

Well, it could be that you have it playing too loud. Even if speakers CAN play it, if set too loud, those sounds can happen. There's also the possibility of some people having sensitive enough high frequency hearing to hear the US, even when it's operating normally with a speaker that can play it.

So a bit more info is needed to be sure. Have you felt any effects relevant to the sub's purpose? Dreams relevant to the purpose? That would show it is indeed working with the speaker, and it may just be an issue of lowering the volume a bit.

RE: is just ultrasonic good enough or should masked tracks be used? - Shannon - 06-08-2016

(06-07-2016, 07:37 PM)CatMan Wrote: Hi bits! Welcome to the forum.

The ultrasonic audio subliminal data is as loud as the audible masked track, but the subliminal data on a masked track is significantly less loud than the subliminal data on the ultrasonic track. One uses pitch differencing to create an ultrasonic subliminal, and the other uses volume differencing to create a masked sublliminal.

RE: is just ultrasonic good enough or should masked tracks be used? - koenma - 06-08-2016

(06-08-2016, 10:08 AM)CatMan Wrote: Hi!

Well, it could be that you have it playing too loud. Even if speakers CAN play it, if set too loud, those sounds can happen. There's also the possibility of some people having sensitive enough high frequency hearing to hear the US, even when it's operating normally with a speaker that can play it.

So a bit more info is needed to be sure. Have you felt any effects relevant to the sub's purpose? Dreams relevant to the purpose? That would show it is indeed working with the speaker, and it may just be an issue of lowering the volume a bit.

Yeah, when I play almost full volume I hear the stactiky sound.

The most obvious effects are the vivid dreams and high libido but no urge to fap. By that we could say that the subs worked, I guess? I'm in s1 of AM6, I used to play all masked trickling stream on the 1st week then went alternate ultrasonic and masked after that. I always play 2 to 3 notches full volume on my phone.

RE: is just ultrasonic good enough or should masked tracks be used? - Shannon - 06-08-2016

On a phone with a 15-notch volume system, the best volume range is usually 9 to 12 out of 15 for me.