Subliminal Talk
JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 (/Thread-JAKE-S-EHPRA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Natious - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 06:52 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: I do believe (please correct me if I'm wrong) that eliminating fears is also a way to increase confidence, and if so this sub may work on that too right?

Yes, indirectly your confidence should increase over time. This is coming from my own experience.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 07-21-2016

(07-20-2016, 07:15 AM)Natious Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 06:52 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: I do believe (please correct me if I'm wrong) that eliminating fears is also a way to increase confidence, and if so this sub may work on that too right?

Yes, indirectly your confidence should increase over time. This is coming from my own experience.

I can't wait, how long have you been on E2? Since I'm feeling nothing as yet I just want some kind of a guideline I guess.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Natious - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 08:20 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

I can't wait, how long have you been on E2? Since I'm feeling nothing as yet I just want some kind of a guideline I guess.

Somewhere 100+ days, haven't checked. It seems like a mix of situational and core confidence. They are not sky high, but they have increased never the less.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 10:55 AM)Natious Wrote:

Somewhere 100+ days, haven't checked. It seems like a mix of situational and core confidence. They are not sky high, but they have increased never the less.

fantastic however what do you mean by that "mix of situational and core confidence" ?

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Natious - 07-22-2016

(07-21-2016, 03:45 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:

fantastic however what do you mean by that "mix of situational and core confidence" ?

Some confidence you have about doing anything. The feeling that whatever comes your way you can handle it. Confidence of being able to handle the challenges of life.
Then there's the situational confidence that applies to activities that take a while to master. Sports, your job, studies, women, socializing. If you have a lot of experience you will be confident.
One confidence comes from inside, the other confidence is dependent on the outside.
I have only lightly grazed the subject, but the general idea should be there.
ASC from my experience and my pov boosts situational confidence and that carries over to core confidence, but is not permanent.
E2 works on your core and inevitably your core confidence will grow. This will carry over to situational confidence. E2 should create a permanent change, because it removes what is keeping you blocked and at distance from your natural being with high confidence.

Think of a kid and how high their confidence is.

If you want a short read https://www.amazon.com/Core-Confidence-Book-Combo-Deal-ebook/dp/B00MNMHMQI#nav-subnav I found this book awesome when I read it about a year ago.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 12:08 AM)Natious Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 03:45 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 07:15 AM)Natious Wrote: Yes, indirectly your confidence should increase over time. This is coming from my own experience.

Some confidence you have about doing anything. The feeling that whatever comes your way you can handle it. Confidence of being able to handle the challenges of life.
Then there's the situational confidence that applies to activities that take a while to master. Sports, your job, studies, women, socializing. If you have a lot of experience you will be confident.
One confidence comes from inside, the other confidence is dependent on the outside.
I have only lightly grazed the subject, but the general idea should be there.
ASC from my experience and my pov boosts situational confidence and that carries over to core confidence, but is not permanent.
E2 works on your core and inevitably your core confidence will grow. This will carry over to situational confidence. E2 should create a permanent change, because it removes what is keeping you blocked and at distance from your natural being with high confidence.

Think of a kid and how high their confidence is.

If you want a short read https://www.amazon.com/Core-Confidence-Book-Combo-Deal-ebook/dp/B00MNMHMQI#nav-subnav I found this book awesome when I read it about a year ago.

thats great that makes a lot of sense. I can't wait for these changes to happen!! Smile

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 07-29-2016

Day 53 - Friday 29th July 2016

Summary:
No Change

Anything Ive noticed:

Only that when I watch some movies, and theres an emotional scene I feel emotional. This isn't rare for me, but its gone up and downs in the past.

Only now I wondered if its E2.

I have found myself regretting some wasted time in the past or the way I've treated my bro or burdened my parents.

However if you read my journal this occurred at the start too so I'm unsure if E2 is the cause or not.

I havent noticed any dreams any more.

If any of you have any thoughts on this all do share. I wanted to share it as it does make you wonder, is it E2 or not?

thanks

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - robstar - 07-29-2016

Hmm this is confusing me. Are you absolutely sure that your laptop can produce the frequencies required for ultrasonic to work? Have you thought about listening to masked track? I only ask because I'm 5 days in to E2 and am finding the results astounding.. I listen to masked tracks and put as many hours on headphones as possible and have big speakers around my bed for when I sleep.
I don't know it could just be that everyone is on different journeys and everyone will notice results differently but at some point maybe you need to make sure that things are working as they should, speaker wise.
I also notice myself very emotional during emotional scenes, so maybe it is a sign that it is doing something.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 07-30-2016

(07-29-2016, 11:49 PM)robstar Wrote: Hmm this is confusing me. Are you absolutely sure that your laptop can produce the frequencies required for ultrasonic to work? Have you thought about listening to masked track? I only ask because I'm 5 days in to E2 and am finding the results astounding.. I listen to masked tracks and put as many hours on headphones as possible and have big speakers around my bed for when I sleep.
I don't know it could just be that everyone is on different journeys and everyone will notice results differently but at some point maybe you need to make sure that things are working as they should, speaker wise.
I also notice myself very emotional during emotional scenes, so maybe it is a sign that it is doing something.

Hi Robstar, thanks for reply, i appreciate it.

As far as I know my laptop works well. In this journal I posted the results with images of the frequensee app results. Please take a look at my journal from the start and see what you think.

The only thing I had noticed was that when I played the silent on full volume or near to full on my laptop there was a little crackling sound from the speakers, and this was only audible if I was in a silent room and sat at my laptop. I would then take my ears closer and closer to the speakers of my laptop to definitely here it.

Shannon then said to me on his journal discussion to simply play the trickling stream, bring the volume down to where its not too loud but audible and then play the silent - all from the laptop- so I've been doing this.

The speakers in my bedroom around my bed (as explained in my journal) are AudioEngine A2+ speakers. They definitely play 20khz I think they go up to 23khz or there abouts. I then play the silent on there.

Getting the 1 hour headphones listening as been tricky as when I sit to want to do that, its when I want to watch a tv show and then it kinda gets in the way or makes me super concerned if the tv shows noise/vocals are in the way of the masked tracks subliminals. There isn't a time in my day where I can just sit and listen for an hour where I'm not doing anything else. Not yet, maybe sometimes but to listen to the masked for longer than an hour doesn't seem possible with headphones. My hears get warmer etc too.

So im not sure.

The emotional scenes reaction is something I've done in the past too but I'm living alone away from family in another country and so not sure if this is due to it too.

Im hoping this sub is working but please do read my journal and see if you can find anything that I may need to fix as its been 50days sure.

Some others have said the sub is working in the background so don't worry and just play (this is on this thread too) so thats why I'm just going on with it and trying hard not to think whether its working or not but yeah I've not noticed anything as yet unfortunately.Sad

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Bliss - 07-30-2016

No change at all in 50 days? I find that hard to believe. Have you felt old buried emotions come up?

(07-30-2016, 05:07 AM)bliss Wrote: No change at all in 50 days? I find that hard to believe. Have you felt old buried emotions come up?

hey bliss thanks for replying. Unfortunately no, I haven't really felt anything. If i was to feel these emotions, what would I feel or notice, can you give me any idea or clues then maybe I can be more spefic

(07-30-2016, 05:26 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 05:07 AM)bliss Wrote: No change at all in 50 days? I find that hard to believe. Have you felt old buried emotions come up?

hey bliss thanks for replying. Unfortunately no, I haven't really felt anything. If i was to feel these emotions, what would I feel or notice, can you give me any idea or clues then maybe I can be more spefic

In my experience, when I start a sub, I will usually feel great for the first few days then really depressed for a while, as the old fears and negativity is being cleared. Then I'll come out of that phase feeling better. Rinse and repeat.

These subs kick my ass man hahah. Have you been feeling more fearful or angrier than usual?

(07-30-2016, 05:43 AM)bliss Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 05:26 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

In my experience, when I start a sub, I will usually feel great for the first few days then really depressed for a while, as the old fears and negativity is being cleared. Then I'll come out of that phase feeling better. Rinse and repeat.

These subs kick my ass man hahah. Have you been feeling more fearful or angrier than usual?

Wow ok to be honest I really cant tell. I get sometimes a fearful feeling then sometimes I emotional. Angry no I don't think so but I can't say I've noticed anything. Please have a read of my journal maybe you will find something that I'm doing that is just plain wrong. I really need the help as I really wanna clean my internal shit out asap.

So please help and thanks again for replying.

I've never used Ultrasonics, so I'm not sure about issues related to that. I use masked as much as I can with headphones and the rest speakers. Maybe turn up the volume? I listen quite loud