Subliminal Talk
JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 (/Thread-JAKE-S-EHPRA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - DisneylandUSA - 07-05-2016

(07-05-2016, 03:56 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
Day 29 - Tuesday 5th July 2016

Quick Update
NO Dreams now noticed

No effects or change noticed

Listening around a few hours to 8hrs via laptop.
Today also a little by headphones, possibly 1 hour.

No desire to time, rather just leave and play, but only because I am at home all day long for the next week or so.

Will aim to play at night now and restart this trend. I had stopped playing at nice 28th June, so around 8hours no night time playing has occurred but will restart that tonight as I type this at 3am.

Thanks for reading.

Jake, sometimes, we think the silent track is making sound when it's actually, on low volume.... Please, make sure you check the correct volume on the silent track each time because, it can change from time to time on devices without notice; especially, laptops Smile

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 07-06-2016

(07-05-2016, 06:32 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 03:56 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
Day 29 - Tuesday 5th July 2016

Quick Update
NO Dreams now noticed

No effects or change noticed

Listening around a few hours to 8hrs via laptop.
Today also a little by headphones, possibly 1 hour.

No desire to time, rather just leave and play, but only because I am at home all day long for the next week or so.

Will aim to play at night now and restart this trend. I had stopped playing at nice 28th June, so around 8hours no night time playing has occurred but will restart that tonight as I type this at 3am.

Thanks for reading.

Jake, sometimes, we think the silent track is making sound when it's actually, on low volume.... Please, make sure you check the correct volume on the silent track each time because, it can change from time to time on devices without notice; especially, laptops Smile

Hey Disney Thank you Smile

I have the sound calibrated everytime I listen and make sure that I have it loud. Most of the time I'm sat at or near the laptop at the moment. Even when I walk away its calibrated to be still audible atleast in all corners of this living room I'm in.

In the bedroom I always calibrate it to the trickling and ocean too.

Just not sure if its working on me or not at the moment.

I wanted to listen last night but I was unable to as some friends came over so wasn't in my room.

I hope ill get it started tonight or soon at night.

During the day I am listening a few hours to 8hours atleast for now which I'm content with but theres no obvious difference or change in me or my behaviour that I can notice.

What I will do soon (got some obstacles to clear with my landlord and workmen first that are due round this week) is to try and get 1 hour of headphones in a day. Atleast that I hope will be an additional help.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Nox - 07-06-2016

From reading through your journal you keep wanting to see proof that e2 is doing something. My advice is to stop looking.

You ever have 10 minutes left before you can leave work? You keep looking at the clock to see if it's time, but it never is and the time just drags on? In that 10 minutes you could have accomplished a lot, but you chose to not do anything and instead focus on the time. Same thing here. You might be doing really well, but you constantly poke at yourself and see how much improvement you've made. Any results will be ignored because 5 minutes ago you had a slightly similar feeling so obviously it wasn't e2.

You are NOT going to have a thundering crack of awareness that you are now a brand new person because right now you are healed. What's going to happen is that in two months from now you'll notice that somethings don't bother you as much. That your temper is less fierce. That people seem to be kind. That the people who are negative in your life aren't around as much.

Lusting for results Will only hinder your results. The best thing you can do is to play the track every night for at least 8 hours and forget you're even using subliminals. When ideas pop up that seem like a good idea try them out and see where they lead. If you find yourself doing something you normally don't do just go with it. Let go and stop looking. Your overly analytical tendency might also end up being healed lol

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 07-06-2016

(07-06-2016, 12:58 PM)Nox Wrote: From reading through your journal you keep wanting to see proof that e2 is doing something. My advice is to stop looking.

You ever have 10 minutes left before you can leave work? You keep looking at the clock to see if it's time, but it never is and the time just drags on? In that 10 minutes you could have accomplished a lot, but you chose to not do anything and instead focus on the time. Same thing here. You might be doing really well, but you constantly poke at yourself and see how much improvement you've made. Any results will be ignored because 5 minutes ago you had a slightly similar feeling so obviously it wasn't e2.

You are NOT going to have a thundering crack of awareness that you are now a brand new person because right now you are healed. What's going to happen is that in two months from now you'll notice that somethings don't bother you as much. That your temper is less fierce. That people seem to be kind. That the people who are negative in your life aren't around as much.

Lusting for results Will only hinder your results. The best thing you can do is to play the track every night for at least 8 hours and forget you're even using subliminals. When ideas pop up that seem like a good idea try them out and see where they lead. If you find yourself doing something you normally don't do just go with it. Let go and stop looking. Your overly analytical tendency might also end up being healed lol

Nox thank you very much, Ill do this!!!! thank you

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 07-08-2016

"Day 32" - Friday 8th July 2016

Update, Review, Understanding and Thoughts (& Summary or Goals)

Hey Guys so today will be my 32nd Day of being on E2.

As this is my journal, the purpose of which is to educate myself and others that can learn from my journey then lets begin.

Firstly lets work on the update.

So no change noticed as yet.

I have had 2 fairly concerning if not worrying situations occur in the past couple of days revolving around money I had given to someone. I wasn't sure would offer me the service/product they had promised (this money was given a month ago in good faith to them). It was a lot of money.

I did feel that my heart was pacing my the time the product was promised and I was trying to invoke the power of E2 haha to calm me but I kept feeling the anxiety. Most of my issues since childhood have been around anxiety and fears and at times leading to analysis to paralysis you could say.

Anyway it was only after I spoke to my mum who was positive in this situation that allowed me to find the strength to calm down.

Luckily the service has been offered and the product being delivered soon.

That being said I realised that nothing has changed as yet. Its uplifting and inspiring to read how many see or notice change in 32days but for whatever reasons its not been the case with me.

Secondly, I haven't maintained 8hours a day, for logistical reasons as I am a student in mainland europe and travelled back to home (UK) for a week and since coming back have been reorganising, and kinda renovating the apartment so unplugged my bedroom speakers.

However that being the case, I have managed to listen every single day and this was important to me. I have managed from 1hour to 8hours on average and sure this value changes here and there but the key has been consistancy for me these 32days.

I know the instructions say to listen for 8hours during the first 32days but I have also read both how 5.5G is equivalent to many hours of the previous Generations and how some here have garnered success from just 1 hour a day. That has maintained my hope and optimism.

My listening has been 99% via my mac book pro laptop. Some new to my journal have questioned the efficiency of the speakers but if you are new here and are reading this journal PLEASE read my journal from the start as all Frequensee testing is revealed there with images to show results. If you then feel its still wrong please let me know as I want to change and not waste my time of course.

Shannon himself offered me guidance in his discussion journal (created by Superman) as to calibrating with Trickling Stream and then letting the silent run and this has been what I have been doing for sure.

I haven't felt therefore as anal as with previous subs to get the hours right, only concern has been to make sure volume is LOUD and then let it play while I'm at home. I can move to another part of the apartment or rooms and yet know when I return it will be playing and reaching me.

Review, Understanding and Thoughts

Here i want to thank NOX. He wrote a post here a few days ago (yes go find it) where he read my journal and very kindly and thoughtfully advised how I should continue. I agree with him and so won't be focused on looking for as much change as perhaps I was.

In honest I don't think I was all I was doing was noticing when things happened and nothing had changed but he has said give it atleast 2 months so I will do that anyway as was my original plan.

Now that my 32nd day has ultimately been reached, from now my journalling will reduce further.

I will plug the speakers in and use that as my 8hours a day as originally planned and then when the renovation continues will just unplug for that duration too. I won't become worried about this as I will always use my laptop during the day whenever I can anyway.

I also want to make this evident that my university will start back in September. This is when the 8hours a day will become problematic so that is by when the speakers should be playing nightly anyway.

Also my aim is to get out of my apartment for the whole day, whether that is at the library mainly or having rewards and breaks out at coffee shops etc. This will happen once the renovations and organising as been completed as this is what I want to do before 2nd year at uni begins so then I know by the end of this period I will have re-started the nightly listening too for the 8hours as planned so won't worry too much then.

I also know that 1 or some members on my journal suggested taking a day off here and there to see if that gives any change. I believe my reducing and fluctuating daily listening may or should have given this break to see if there was any change and ultimately there wasnt and hasnt been.

The instructions say 8hours a day also and I know Shannon is clear with others when he says follow the instructions so this I will aim to do.

I now want to take the time before proceeding further to Thank YOU ALL that follow me and read my journalling. I also want to thank those of you that offer me guidance, assurance, support, advice and suggestions. From Disney to Jones, from Nox to Wahyu, from Ben to Catman and to others. I do sincerely value your time and your help and thats 1 thing I love about this forum, that while we are all lost in a hole, a dark well, we hold each other up and together. Its also why I have tried to make my journal as clearly as I humbly can to help as many as possible from now and in the future. I am no writer but hope my lengthy journal isn't boring but poignant and insightful atleast.

So where to now?

Well what I have understood is this
:

Headphones were possibly the only way I got dreams.

Night time listening was possibly also the other way I got dreams.

Day time listening via laptop speakers gave me no dreams.

I do believe that the dreams may be the proof that E2 was working. I will know for sure once I get back to night time listening.

The only times I felt there was any change in me was boarding the plan and going to see my doctors etc (read my journal and you will see) however was this E2 or not - I don't know.

I will jump straight now to the Summary or Goals

I guess a summary will be that I need to get the night time listening in and also try and still get some head phone listening. However much I won't bother to time, i simply will try and get headphones on now whenever I can.

I have reached 32 days so the next major landmark will be when I reach 96days. My journalling will still happen whenever I see it fit as I'm simply journalling now when i feel like it should happen. So I will be back on the forum reading other journals but won't perhaps journal as much until I have something to report.

I won't seek out results but will know results are happening if not soon then eventually by day 96 for sure.

This is 5.5G, its supposed to work powerfully and also at the pace my mind allows it too but if that pace isn't any faster than 5G or 4G or 3G then where is the benefit?

This is 5.5G and its also supposed to work without me noticing the change so that its easier....its a smart way to do it however I therefor won't know now until around day 96.

So wish me luck!

:angel:

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - DisneylandUSA - 07-08-2016

Thank you for the kind words to all of us; Get outside sounds good; Some fresh air. Especially, the beach and ocean air has Positive Ions in the air which is refreshing as a natural therapy as well Smile

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 07-16-2016

Day 40 - Saturday 16th July 2016

Today Will be the 40th day that I have been listening.

My daily hours have varied from 5-8hours, 99.99% from laptop speakers.

I have managed only 1-2hours with headphones here and there and not daily.

2 Nights ago I did listen for 6hours at night.

I have been delayed to listening at night due to renovations the landlord is doing to my apartment which has meant its best to not use my speakers at night to keep them safe. I am tomorrow (Sunday 17th July) hopefully seeing the last of the renovations team and then I can play the subliminal all night long as was the intention.

That being said, I have been getting hours in daily, as you all know and you all also know my thoughts on getting less than 8hours with this subliminal and how I believe daily consistency is still good whether 1 hour or 8hours.

So what you all really want to know is what has been going on?

I will explain it this way.

This morning I woke during an amazing dream!!!!

It was the best dream ever.

Im going to share it all with you.

I dont recall much of the start, but it is my time during the latter years of junior school (maybe age 10-11)

Yet if I'm honest I felt that during the dream I was a teenage, of around 16-18.

Why, because of the people in this dream.

The dream was of me amongst those I recognised from my junior school, but yet I felt mature.

What made this dream spectacular and amazing was that there was 1 person in this dream whom I seemed to know and recognise in the dream.

This was my ideal woman!

She was gorgeous, amazing and obviously in love with me and in the dream she asked me to go out with her in a way that was more of an idea, something we should do rather than actually asking me out directly and I played it smooth and say sure....her reaction and our mutual reaction was priceless!!!

It was amazing.

I suddenly woke up and was so sleepy yet amazed!

I wanted to know who this girl was, because in the dream I knew her but as I woke and my sense came back I realised I had no idea who this was girl.

Was she someone I had met in my past?

Was she someone that I knew?

I felt like I did but I couldn't remember at all.

I just knew that she was the one that got away and I had to find her.

I sat up still sleepy and grabbed my phone and started going through Facebook trying to find the others in my dream, well 1 or 2 in particular.

I soon realised that she wasn't someone from my school and she therefore was someone I couldn't know from that place.

As I became a little sad I was grateful to E2, for working on me and giving me such a dream and showing me that it must be working, that playing all night long must be working.

I was more sad though, not sad sad but you know sad in the sense of that feeling that I will never know who this beauty was and if I knew her, how I knew her or if she as even real.

But I was pleased with E2 atleast.

I finally got up and went to the bathroom.

I was in the bathroom, when I realised I left my mp3 still playing the silent track in the bedroom. As you know from my journal, battery power conservation is a must with this player.

So once I was done, I went to my room and was shocked.....

My MP3 Player was NOT plugged in to the speaker, there was nothing attached to the end of the cable....it was connected to nothing, except the air in my room.

I was surprised, I felt as if I had connected it so why isn't it there.

The only place logically it could have been was the living room table, where I usually place it after charging it up so there I went and there it was, sat on the table.

I then realised that:

1) I didn't plug it in the night before

2) That E2 therefore didn't give me the dreams and wasn't the cause of the dreams..... I felt so let down Sad

I then wondered were all the dreams that I was getting simply natural and not E2 at work Sad

Was it all just my desire for it to work, also known as HOPE?

I felt gutted!!!

That hasnt stopped me from continuing to listen, because i want to still give E2 3months - 6months to give it a chance. If E2 at 5.5G does work, only then will I know that the other 6G subs will work on me....but if it doesn't work ill be devasted.

So this is where I am unto as of now.

Any words of advice, support &/or encouragement from anyone will really be appreciated

Thank you for reading

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - CatMan - 07-16-2016

E2 DID give you that dream.

It doesn't immediately fizzle out the second you stop playing it. If so, we wouldn't have 7 day breaks in between long runs and big programs. That forward momentum can last days. The sub seems to be working on you, it just needs more time. As I've said before several times, it's very subtle in effect due to the emotional shield it employs to keep you from feeling as much as possible while it works under the surface. The result, is you often not knowing what it's doing. Until, BOOM, you have a dream that finally reveals what it's chewing on, or act different in real life.

Make sure your hours are higher and more consistent. That will make a big difference.

Also, I mean this as nice as possible, but try to chill out a bit. You know what I mean. The sub seems to be working and your setup is obviously fine if so, so just try to relax a bit and let the sub do it's thing.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 07-16-2016

(07-16-2016, 11:06 AM)CatMan Wrote: E2 DID give you that dream.

It doesn't immediately fizzle out the second you stop playing it. If so, we wouldn't have 7 day breaks in between long runs and big programs. That forward momentum can last days. The sub seems to be working on you, it just needs more time. As I've said before several times, it's very subtle in effect due to the emotional shield it employs to keep you from feeling as much as possible while it works under the surface. The result, is you often not knowing what it's doing. Until, BOOM, you have a dream that finally reveals what it's chewing on, or act different in real life.

Make sure your hours are higher and more consistent. That will make a big difference.

Also, I mean this as nice as possible, but try to chill out a bit. You know what I mean. The sub seems to be working and your setup is obviously fine if so, so just try to relax a bit and let the sub do it's thing.

Thank you very much CatMAN, I need reassuring thanks a lot!! and yes ill try to make the hours higher and more consistent.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Natious - 07-17-2016

Seems normal to me. E2 doesn't really give you a lot of obvious "everything is different now after I noticed this" results, but rather gradual changes.

Like Nox said, you are trying too hard to see results. This anxious and intense focus can work against you and what the program is doing. I know this is hard to do but just let the sub play and forget about it. This is a healing process and takes a while. E2 is unlike DMSI, it varies a LOT from user to user simply because everyone has different issues.

Maybe your intense NEED to keep looking for change with a magnifier is a symptom of a deeper issue that E2 is currently working on.

I am pretty much writing the same things that Nox already wrote. I think it is great that you chose E2 and decided to heal yourself. But as I understand it, you expected massive and unreal change over the course of the summer so you can be a completely changed person by the fall. E2 is not the program for that, E2 takes time. Permanent deep change takes time.

Everything worth having comes with a price. Being emotionally healthy has been made pretty easy by Shannon, but it still takes time and some level of pain. The pain however is insignificant compared to what it would be if you tried to work these things out on your own.

There is no magic bullet. Although Shannon is working on it.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 07-19-2016

(07-17-2016, 08:46 AM)Natious Wrote: Seems normal to me. E2 doesn't really give you a lot of obvious "everything is different now after I noticed this" results, but rather gradual changes.

Like Nox said, you are trying too hard to see results. This anxious and intense focus can work against you and what the program is doing. I know this is hard to do but just let the sub play and forget about it. This is a healing process and takes a while. E2 is unlike DMSI, it varies a LOT from user to user simply because everyone has different issues.

Maybe your intense NEED to keep looking for change with a magnifier is a symptom of a deeper issue that E2 is currently working on.

I am pretty much writing the same things that Nox already wrote. I think it is great that you chose E2 and decided to heal yourself. But as I understand it, you expected massive and unreal change over the course of the summer so you can be a completely changed person by the fall. E2 is not the program for that, E2 takes time. Permanent deep change takes time.

Everything worth having comes with a price. Being emotionally healthy has been made pretty easy by Shannon, but it still takes time and some level of pain. The pain however is insignificant compared to what it would be if you tried to work these things out on your own.

There is no magic bullet. Although Shannon is working on it.

Nations Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. Yeh I was expecting the same results as the vast majority here in the forum seem to have gotten, that being of noticing obvious changes in reactions and behaviour from themselves towards others and situations.

In my case I thought I had noticed things at the start, such as less anxious feelings on my travel back to the UK or going to see some healthcare physicians etc however on my return back to europe have felt no change at all.

This was making me wonder is it even working. I am and was looking for something to say the sub is working but as you and catman and others are saying, ill just continue to play and get on with life and eventually see what happens.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - DisneylandUSA - 07-19-2016

(07-16-2016, 11:06 AM)CatMan Wrote: E2 DID give you that dream.

Yes, I agree with ' from feeling as much as possible while it works under the surface '.....' often not knowing what it's doing ' great insight Smile

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Natious - 07-20-2016

I've had doubts about every sub that I've run at one point. About if they work at least. With E2 I have no doubts (any more), but it will take time until you start noticing how the sub works on you from the inside. Once you notice it, you will always notice the playful progress. Sometimes a step or two forward, sometimes a step backward.
One way to see progress is that some things don't bother you as much.

A small example: There's this problem at where I live (mentioned it in my journal I think) that there's occasionally a lot of noise during the night hours. When that happens and I wake up, I would get insanely mad. Past night was one of them, I woke up, however I couldn't get mad, so I didn't get up to go and yell at my siblings to turn that shit down. The anger usually would keep me up for a few hours even if the noise is turned down. So even if I'd get up it wouldn't save me from the rush of adrenaline that would keep me up all night.
But this time, it bothered me a little, but I didn't get mad. I didn't get out of bed, but instead fell back asleep within probably like 20 minutes. Of course I don't think this is the best solution to this problem and I don't actually like to become this passive, but this is good in that if it doesn't get me worked up, I won't be adding to the problem of keeping me awake.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 12:28 AM)Natious Wrote: I've had doubts about every sub that I've run at one point. About if they work at least. With E2 I have no doubts (any more), but it will take time until you start noticing how the sub works on you from the inside. Once you notice it, you will always notice the playful progress. Sometimes a step or two forward, sometimes a step backward.
One way to see progress is that some things don't bother you as much.

A small example: There's this problem at where I live (mentioned it in my journal I think) that there's occasionally a lot of noise during the night hours. When that happens and I wake up, I would get insanely mad. Past night was one of them, I woke up, however I couldn't get mad, so I didn't get up to go and yell at my siblings to turn that shit down. The anger usually would keep me up for a few hours even if the noise is turned down. So even if I'd get up it wouldn't save me from the rush of adrenaline that would keep me up all night.
But this time, it bothered me a little, but I didn't get mad. I didn't get out of bed, but instead fell back asleep within probably like 20 minutes. Of course I don't think this is the best solution to this problem and I don't actually like to become this passive, but this is good in that if it doesn't get me worked up, I won't be adding to the problem of keeping me awake.

thank you and I see what you mean. Yeh for me the feelings haven't as yet changed so as you and others have said, I'm going to up the hours which I can now every night for the minimum 8hours and if not make it up in the day + the night hours and just keep going daily.

If this sub can work on my anxious feelings and fears, any and all fears, from flying insects and spiders, to new situations and to become left defeatist at times and emotional even to even delving deeper to deeper fears and issues and most of all make me more maturer, more someone who learns from his past and his mistakes, someone that is respected and has self worth and self esteem then ill listen to this sub for as long as it takes! I won't be moving onto any other sub until this sub shows me it works and makes me get through all the crap holding me back within.

Lol I think 1 of my first fears was the fear of new people, jumping into a pool (yup never done it) and heights....if it can cure these 3 (to the point where I may even be wanting to take a parachute jump and enjoy rollercoasters) then bring it on!!!!

I do believe (please correct me if I'm wrong) that eliminating fears is also a way to increase confidence, and if so this sub may work on that too right?