Subliminal Talk
JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 (/Thread-JAKE-S-EHPRA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 06-29-2016

Day 24 - June 30th 2016

Hey everyone

Well it has been many days since my last update.

As most of you will or should know, I am a student in Europe and originally am from the UK.

Sadly the stupid people of the UK voted wrongly in leaving the EU but thats another story for another thread in perhaps another forum on planet Earth haha

Anyway back to me, myself and I Smile

So let me progress from the moment that I left the last thread.

I continued to listen on average 19hours a day.

I haven't made any written notes these are from memory and what has stood out.

Nothing had changed, I was still having dreams here and there and listening mainly/predominantly from the speakers of my laptop.

So during the last week of June, I finished and went back to the UK.

There I took my laptop and I didn't worry about the hours of listening. I knew that this being a 5.5G and knowing of how others vary in their listening times meant that I could get away with listening less for a brief vocation/holiday/siesta back home.

What I realised was that on the plane, I felt very little nerves or anxiety. Normally perhaps on occasions I would feel anxiety simply by being in a new environment however this time I didn't feel it.

I did wonder if this is or was due to either the breath of fresh air of not having exams, or the feeling of accomplishment of having passed the majority of them. I also felt that perhaps it was due to simply my ego making me feel I have a path finally in life in this degree and thus nothing more to ever worry about. I also did wonder if it was the sub of course.

I had some appointments to keep when I was in the UK.

These were with doctors and other healthcare professionals dealing with muscular issues I have had to deal with for some years however at all those appointments there was no sense of anxiety or panic or dread. I did still wonder why.

I woke some mornings having known that I had dreamed.

I was listening perhaps 5hours a day maybe 6hours rather than the usual 8+ that I had been doing.

On 1 particular night, I had a dream which I can only call a nightmare or became a nightmare. I am superstitious and so do not want to describe the dream in its entirety however the dream from what I recall started as normal nothing to fear, but then the ending was of a dog approaching and then wide mouth jumping towards me to bite/attack me (darn I just revealed the dream after all haha).

At the moment the dog leaped towards me and nearly reached me, I woke. I woke and was surprised however I won't forget the end scene. That is actually all I remember of the dream.

Was this EPRHA?? Can anyone answer and help me??

There were moments and instances when I felt also quick tempered towards my family or members of my family. Either quick tempered or frustration at their stupidity, what I mean is that I would quickly feel exasperated by a comment or a move they made that made me wonder at their common sense. This is the only way I can describe this, its perhaps a superiority complex? Whatever it is it happened and emerged within me and I disliked it.

I didn't react and get argumentative, maybe I expressed my anger or annoyance at 1 time or another however I hated myself for it and felt terrible and guilty.

I value each and every member of my family, and no matter how much I do for them it can never ever make up for all they do and have done for me. All that I am however little is due to them and for me to yet have this short temper, even though it wasn't huge upset me.

I guess now I realised that I wanted or assumed EPRHA would have helped me with this, because during these moments I wondered to myself "EPRHA where are you"

Due to this, I felt more doubt towards the working or effect of this sub upon me Sad

On the flight back, which was a few days ago (yes it was a short trip), I did feel some anxiety again on the plane.

Since being back, I have felt that I am self conscious of my weight and image after all and thus seeing a beautiful woman near me made me feel that anxiety us men feel.

I didn't want to feel this at all and thought there would be a change in me and yet there isn't.

In the UK, I recall not feeling so much anxiety around insects and flying bees etc.

I am back here now in Europe, and today felt the anxiety due to seeing a spider outside my balcony and concerned at any bees flying in. A fly flew in and I was ready to fight it with all my might haha.

I have only missed 1 day of listening and that was due to my flight back to Europe.

Since being back I believe I managed perhaps 6-8hours so far a day and today maybe 12hours via speakers.

I haven't yet set the play at night simply as I wanted to gauge everyones advice here and insight.

I have no idea what to think and really need your experience and insight to help me understand the way forward.

thank you

In the meantime I will listen until you all reply and help me. I hope you all will. thank you

(06-20-2016, 11:38 AM)Jones Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 10:19 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: A very quick update:

I have exams and so haven't been able to write a detailed update.

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still listening and I'm still continuing.

I am averaging around 19hrs a day listening via silent track on my laptop and at night with my speakers.

Read my journal to know what day I am at so far.

That being said, besides maybe a dream here and there (which is more I think connected to listening with headphones), there is absolutely nothing else to report.

I am seeing that nothing in myself has changed.

I am still avoiding or procrastinating from studying and the 'pain' of cramming information and the 'pain' of learning information and trying to push it into my mind.

I am procrastinating from the overload of information too.

I see other students, a friend here and there who are in the same boat as me BUT are able to just get into the information and make notes. They have shared those notes with me.

It disturbs me that these people are able to attack the information and make notes and I cannot.

I rather come here and write this update, or think about what to eat, or chat on the phone, or do this or that, rather than study.

Before anyone asks, I do want to study, i want to learn and I want to be the best that I can be.

The other disturbance is that so far, I have not noticed any results. I read journals where others have noticed enough to claim that E2 is working on them. I have not.

My sleep cycle is completely off sync which I'm sure is due to stress, or apathy to the stress and other poor lifestyle changes but this hasnt improved.

I also now remember that I feel no sense of stress or loss to failing, its as if I'm in a cycle of thought where I feel don't worry there are always resits in the summer. I know this attitude isn't serving me as it also is connected to my perfectionist behaviour, that come summer I will do x, y, z, I will do this and this and change myself around.

Others feel that sense of dread if they fail, I don't and I do believe its a deeper sense of apathy or numbness and perhaps its a defence mechanism that has installed this into me - from where I do not know.

So I just wanted to give this update.

For those too lazy to read my journal, well I have listened for 12days so far, and today is the 5th day where I am listening for 8hours minimum a day. The first days were a slow hourly daily buildup to the 8hours a day.

If anyone has any advice, any words of wisdom or encouragement then please jump on board...I need it! thank you

I cannot give you any wisdom, as I have neither walked a mile in your shoes NOR used EHPRA yet.

I can tell you that my experience with ASC is similar in some ways. The changes I have noticed are almost imperceptible. BUT... they are there. One must "listen" in a quiet room to sense the difference in inner thought. But it is there.

My suggestion would be to continue to the 32-day mark. Then take a few days off and start another 32-day course.

Jones, Thank you, I hadn't seen this reply until now but I will take it on board too. Please do read my update above and see what you think Smile any all help is greatly needed and immensely appreciated.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - DisneylandUSA - 06-29-2016

Sometimes, Anxiety hits when we don't eat properly; De-Hydration or, interrupted or lack of sleep, or vitamin Deficiency such as, B-complex for stress, energy and brain function. Hope this helps Smile

(06-29-2016, 02:05 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: Sometimes, Anxiety hits when we don't eat properly; De-Hydration or, interrupted or lack of sleep, or vitamin Deficiency such as, B-complex for stress, energy and brain function. Hope this helps Smile

DisneyLUSA, thank you, yes it does help and its worth pondering over. I will eventually focus on my nutrition and health needs as that is 1 reason I am back here and committed to staying all summer to make better of myself for my 2nd year at uni. thank you

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 06-30-2016

Still listening, averaging around 10+ hours. no change noticed

Guys nobody else got any tips since my last journal entry?

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - DisneylandUSA - 06-30-2016

Jake, word is going around about the subconscious is bored after X many days/ weeks; if you purchased another subliminal you may want to try it and, see if the break time, helps the healing of emotions Smile

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 06-30-2016

Hey Disney, thank you but I'm not sure what you mean. Can you explain please?

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - ArcticFox - 07-01-2016

(06-30-2016, 04:28 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: Jake, word is going around about the subconscious is bored after X many days/ weeks; if you purchased another subliminal you may want to try it and, see if the break time, helps the healing of emotions Smile

Agree with Jake, can you explain some more detail on this? I thought swapping subs was not recommended?

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 07-02-2016

Quick update: Day 26 - 2nd July

No Change

I am listening around 12-15hrs a day exclusively at the moment via my laptop speakers as I'm more or less in my apartment for the previous and the next few days atleast none-stop. This is the USilent track.

I haven't had any dreams or noticed anything at all.

I am 'considering' including 1 hour of headphones listening again to see if that alters anything for me.

Not looking good at the moment and not too impressed Sad but ill remain steadfast as I have nothing else to lose but a lot I hope to gain.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 07-02-2016

Have you checked the file size and MD5sum? Have you checked your laptop speakers with FrequenSee? I can't say I'd ever listen to subs through my laptop speakers, I don't trust 'em.

(07-02-2016, 05:34 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Have you checked the file size and MD5sum? Have you checked your laptop speakers with FrequenSee? I can't say I'd ever listen to subs through my laptop speakers, I don't trust 'em.

RTBoss thanks for replying.

File size is 158.4MB for all 3 tracks (2 masked & Silent)

What is MD5sum?

Yes I checked on many occasions and posted the findings here in this journal with images for all to check and advise.

The laptop I have is a Mac Book Pro 2015 and according to my understanding of frequensee it can play the ultra silent track.

Please have a read of my journal when you have time, you may find something to help with me and others in my boat. thanks

Another Quick Update

A few days ago was my birthday.

An ex from 2 years, well my ex, someone I regard as an ex even though...well thats another story, she got back in touch.

She messaged me, said happy birthday, sent a googled image that said happy birthday like a birthday card then disappeared as if she had removed the app.

I have no idea what that means - so anyone got any ideas?

I am mentioning this for 2 reasons:

1) Some journals say that they have bumped into people from their past. This is the case here but this I doubt was E2. I don't think it was because we didn't physically cross paths nor was I seeking her and she couldn't have been affected by E2.

2) After she messaged me I couldn't stop thinking about her and trying to initiate contact. It was definitely on my mind and I don't think my reaction was in any way tempered by E2.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 07-03-2016

Day 27 - 3rd July 2016

Quick update

My sleep is shockingly bad. I am sleeping at 7am and waking around 3pm (no uni yet I have goals to reach but not moving at the pace I want to - don't think E2 is to blame but I'm going to share anything I feel needs to be to see how my life changes).

I mentioned my ex from my past, now I'm listening to a music I haven't heard in a few years and was something I listened to during a break up with another ex.

Its a beautiful serene track that gave me peace, and hope as well as being melancholic.

For anyone interested in listening:

Go to Ytube and type: Narnia Evacuation from London. Yes its the music from the movie. Watch the scene too it brings a lot of meaning to the music and the music to the scene.

Made me wonder how the innocent always suffer at the hands of the greedy but anyway thats me trying to be poetic lol

Besides this the only other thing to mention is that I suddenly came across a video that put into meaning and context something that I was unable to understand in the world of self-help. I have read many books on this particular topic but this 1 video made sense of it. To avoid seeming to advertise I won't mention it however hope the movie above is ok with the moderators. Back to the point, which is that this either is the law of attraction somehow making me now come across this video or just coincidence or E2, however I doubt its E2 simply as doing this step I have come to understand better would negate E2 as doing anything from affirmations to visualisations is advised against when listening to subs.

That is all really, I'm still listening with my laptop using silent track and hope that things happen for me.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 07-05-2016

Day 29 - Tuesday 5th July 2016

Quick Update
NO Dreams now noticed

No effects or change noticed

Listening around a few hours to 8hrs via laptop.
Today also a little by headphones, possibly 1 hour.

No desire to time, rather just leave and play, but only because I am at home all day long for the next week or so.

Will aim to play at night now and restart this trend. I had stopped playing at nice 28th June, so around 8hours no night time playing has occurred but will restart that tonight as I type this at 3am.

Thanks for reading.