Subliminal Talk
JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 (/Thread-JAKE-S-EHPRA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-29-2017

(04-29-2017, 05:10 AM)Zane Wrote: Is this E2 or is this just me? Tell me

What is E2 without you? Consider E2 as ur friend who gives you advices all day long. What good is E2 if u arnt even in same room to listen to its advices.

Its both (You and E2) working together to improve ur life.

You didnt have anyone to guide you when you were in this mess but now E2(ur friend) is bringing people in ur life and creating situation which will help u understand u and this world in much better and more matured manner.

Whenever you learn to let things go and move on. You will feel a certain power inside you. You will feel in control and that u r independent and can no longer be manipulated by anyone. This will increase ur value in eyes of everyone and urself. People will be able to know that u are valuable.

Your ex and after that this girl all of them are just a phase u r going through and with each an every phase u will learn a new lesson. After you learn all this then u will know what type of girl u want..

Its like Junk food it tastes good but is bad for physical health in long term and if u leave it u will experience cravings..while its not the case with "Healthy food"...I am not saying that u should not eat junk food but dont get addicted to it and know when to stop eating it.

You getting attracted to this girl is not a bad thing but dont get attached . The moment u do. You will loose ur emotional authority and you will turn into puppet.

When u dont give ur emotional authority to them thn they will keep on running behind u and will become intersted in u...like u just said that when u lost interst in her she became interested in u and sent her pics and stuff..

About Dreams:

Flying in Sky mean that ur vibration are rising and you are becoming more positive about life and you are being freed of ur emotional baggages. Means E2 is doing one hell of a job.

Dreams of Falling represent that u you are facing ur fears/ Fear is being released. In other words you subconscious fears are now being released thru dreams...One doesn't have to fight fear but face it.

Also in future if u see any dreams in which u have died or something like that then it just means that an old part,old habit or old belief has dies and now a new one is going to take its place.

Hey Zane

thanks for reply as always!!! You make a hell of a a lot of sense and its fantastic!!! really makes my day and inspires me and fills me with hope.

Just to add I said that Im not attracted to the girl now and thats why I was wondering if this is E2.

Also the dreams aren't what I'm having with E2. TBH I'm not having any dreams with E2 but the dreams I mentioned were those I had as a kid and as a teen so now believe that this means I must have had and probably still have fears of failure etc.

So hoping E2 clears it all with me Smile

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-30-2017

Day 27days - Update

So I've been listening only to US at night. Getting between 6-12hours listening but daily average is more like 8hrs accurately. You all know how I listen from my previous posts so read those if you havent.

So why an update today, well I'm not feeling good so wanted to share and see what you all think as well as note this now for my journal - stay with me and read to the end - I will try and keep to the most salient of details.

Today is Sunday April 30th. Its a bank holiday/national holiday/national vacation weekend here. Monday there is therefore no University.

So I had made plans to study and get moving this weekend and NOTHING has happened.

Friday my landlord came. I woke and had only a small cake and cup of tea for breakfast.

Landlord came with workmen and women and left 5hours later. I ate and drank nothing this whole time.

Yeh I wasnt too happy inside.

Then I had to rush for an appointment at my physiotherapists.

I finally ate at 8pm I think. I ate late, I ate heavy and I then chilled watching sad Robin Williams tribute videos on youtube and getting emotional and teary.

Youtube is very addictive yet I thought when i took my laptop to my bedroom, that I was going to watch a movie instead I watched tributes to Robin Williams (actor) that I didn't see when he passed away. I basically wasted time until 3am. Then I slept.

Yesterday was Saturday - I woke late at around 1pm. I fancied ordering some meaty food and instead ordered some chinese which was awful but I waited till 4pm and ate it once it arrived.

I felt very very lazy, unmotivated, totally fed up if I'm honest. I don't really have a social group at this university, so I'm not out chilling with people but alone in my apartment keeping myself busy with myself lol

I felt bad and then decided to watch a movie so did and basically just picked and ate at the chinese and eventually I think i fell asleep around 1pm.

Today Sunday, April 30th, I woke around 10am, went to the bathroom and back to bed again.

I should have woken up as my sleep is bad as you all know from my previous posts but anyway I slept.

I woke then around noon/12pm and stayed in bed reading journals etc from my phone (journals here from you guys and gals).

I finally got out of bed at 2pm deciding to order that meaty feast so went online and placed an order for delivery and spent loads of money again today and thus this whole weekend without actually going out!!

Today while the time dragged on in bed, I realised I felt both tired, very tired but also unmotivated and apathetic.

I realised that if I have nothing to wake up for, not an internal reason such as a self imposed goal to wake up to study but rather an external reason such as landlord is coming or I have class at uni, then I won't wake up, ill happily stay in bed and be in bed until 3pm.

I have no idea why or where all this is coming from but I'm not impressed by my wasting of time this weekend nor am I aware of why I felt so dejected and unmotivated and lost yesterday.

Today however I aim to do something though again I'm feeling a little unmotivated or unfazed by the loss of time again.

any thoughts please share, thanks

----

ps: I posted this then went back to see how many days of E2 I had done before (its all in this post) and I thought i had only reached 42 days but I had actually listened for 78days without any results at all.

I recall how this led to many doubts and confusions and how some on here were perturbed by my incessant questioning however I didn't let those individuals faze me, i simply had to reflect and work out what worked or not.

What I now realised is why i have restarted and that is that my laptop couldnt play the US even though its a 2015 macbook pro and that I needed to get into a place of 8hours a day of US atleast which is what I'm doing now.

However from reading some journals today (BY CHANCE which may be E2 directing me) I realise its vitally important to try and get 1 hour of masked with headphones listened daily too.

I have no idea how I'm going to do this, as Masked is boring as well as interfering when I sit to watch or listen to a video or music etc.

The only solution I seem to have is to listen to masked when i walk around my apartment to cut and clean etc which is rare lol or to try and listen when studying, instead of listening to music.

So now that I've put this here to remind me, its a new goal, to try to get 1 hour of masked a day with headphones but its not something I'm going to beat myself over if I can't - wish me luck!

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Zane - 04-30-2017

I am going thru a similar situation.. I wake up but Idk what do I wake up for. After I wake I just don't know what to do. I feel very unmotivated to do anything. I haven't studied or touched my books in a long time.

I also hardly contact my friends as I am an Introvert and they are also preparing for their competition exam.
Sometimes I get really fed up cause I don't have motivation. I mean you know consciously u know what ur life purpose is and u won't change it no matter what but the fire to pursue that goal which comes from the subconscious isn't there.... Which makes me feel useless.

I am just counting days on this subs.. I have never been this bored in my life. Healing is boring but what can u do. No one likes change but one has to.

Thing is all the healing subs are like this..E1, E2, LTU, MHS..

(04-30-2017, 04:35 AM)Zane Wrote: I am going thru a similar situation.. I wake up but Idk what do I wake up for. After I wake I just don't know what to do. I feel very unmotivated to do anything. I haven't studied or touched my books in a long time.

I also hardly contact my friends as I am an Introvert and they are also preparing for their competition exam.
Sometimes I get really fed up cause I don't have motivation. I mean you know consciously u know what ur life purpose is and u won't change it no matter what but the fire to pursue that goal which comes from the subconscious isn't there.... Which makes me feel useless.

I am just counting days on this subs.. I have never been this bored in my life. Healing is boring but what can u do. No one likes change but one has to.

I feel your pain, the only time I meet anyone is when I'm at uni, otherwise I'm not hearing from anyone nor is anyone contacting me.

Im not in introvert but I'm not an extrovert either, I'm just social in a group and happy when alone if that makes sense. So thought that see me in a crowd assume I'm an extrovert and those are the ones surprised to know I'm alone which is what I now feel here.

I did want to ask you Zane, that has anyone actually had any issues cleared from E2? I ask this because when I read the journals, I'm finding people say that something has shifted or that they have noticed a change, but what I don't find is anyones issues fully cleared or dealt with.

Some I find say that they still have various lingering issues whether anger or other things.

So will E2 clear fully the garbage in our heads or is that only possible when E3 or E4 or E7 come out?

Day 27 - Update Part 2:

Listened with earphones to masked ocean for 1-2hours I think. so great start!!

BUT

Quick Question:

Im getting mild headaches, soreness, not major but intense, come and go in the left temple or in the head.

Is this due to the sub and if so what does it mean?

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Zane - 05-01-2017

(04-30-2017, 09:34 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 04:35 AM)Zane Wrote: I am going thru a similar situation.. I wake up but Idk what do I wake up for. After I wake I just don't know what to do. I feel very unmotivated to do anything. I haven't studied or touched my books in a long time.

I feel your pain, the only time I meet anyone is when I'm at uni, otherwise I'm not hearing from anyone nor is anyone contacting me.

Im not in introvert but I'm not an extrovert either, I'm just social in a group and happy when alone if that makes sense. So thought that see me in a crowd assume I'm an extrovert and those are the ones surprised to know I'm alone which is what I now feel here.

I did want to ask you Zane, that has anyone actually had any issues cleared from E2? I ask this because when I read the journals, I'm finding people say that something has shifted or that they have noticed a change, but what I don't find is anyones issues fully cleared or dealt with.

Some I find say that they still have various lingering issues whether anger or other things.

So will E2 clear fully the garbage in our heads or is that only possible when E3 or E4 or E7 come out?

Well most the E2 journals I have read say that they do know something has changed but they still feel that there are issues which they think are still there but sometimes don't even know what those issues are...

Inshort they know somethings deeper has changed but they still don't know what issues haven't been solved... They can pin point some of the issues which hasn't been solved but still they can't figure out sometimes...

I seriously don't expect any sub to solve my all issues.
Subs has help u figure out things which you should focus on it more.
For example..

I had extreme fears which is so worse that I develop social anxiety to such a level that I haven't stepped out of my house in past 8 months and if someone would come to visit me then I would hide in my bathroom and turn on the shower pretending that I am taking a shower until they are gone also when I sit down to study I can't study cause I feel so depressed and negative thoughts start coming to my mind and then I feel dizzy leave my study desk...

Now Idk what the fuck is wrong with me and I just don't know so.. I just get EPRAH 1 or LTU.. I listen to them for about 3 months or more and then I started being a little positive... My shame and guilt for being the ADHD type and not being good in studies was solved. Finally I can somewhat focus on my studies without getting depressed... But all of a sudden I have this new issue surfaced out of no where and that is that I get angry alot and I judge people who don't live by my beliefs... and no matter how much LTU I listened it won't go away.. .. This means that this is a issue LTU can't solve... but it did help me reach the root of the problem after clearing all Guilt and Shame..

So I figure out why am I getting angry.. Finally I figured that It was fears of change.. Anger is subconscious way of letting you know that u dont like change so u get angry or ego... Ego doesn't like change..

So I planned to use OF to see if I was right or wrong just for 30 days and after using it for 30 days I realise that Indeed I am becoming more social and my social anxiety is gone.. So My analysis was right..

To be honest if u have extreme subconscious fears which u arnt even aware of then I seriously don't think E2 is gonna help u.. When u are free from emotional crap then give OF a serious try..

Read my Fear Journal.. I have posted imp links.. where Shannon and other user said stuff about fear u will understand..

Before jumping on OF give E2 a good shot and if u still have fears related issues then try OF.. Its the most underestimated Sub here.. . I hope Shannon make 5.5G or 6G version of it..

Right now I am doing MHS but I do plan on doing OF once more.. That sub is awesome u will love it.. But before that solve other issues with E2.. Its ur choice.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 05-01-2017

(05-01-2017, 07:08 AM)Zane Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 09:34 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

Well most the E2 journals I have read say that they do know something has changed but they still feel that there are issues which they think are still there but sometimes don't even know what those issues are...

Inshort they know somethings deeper has changed but they still don't know what issues haven't been solved... They can pin point some of the issues which hasn't been solved but still they can't figure out sometimes...

I seriously don't expect any sub to solve my all issues.
Subs has help u figure out things which you should focus on it more.
For example..

I had extreme fears which is so worse that I develop social anxiety to such a level that I haven't stepped out of my house in past 8 months and if someone would come to visit me then I would hide in my bathroom and turn on the shower pretending that I am taking a shower until they are gone also when I sit down to study I can't study cause I feel so depressed and negative thoughts start coming to my mind and then I feel dizzy leave my study desk...

Now Idk what the **** is wrong with me and I just don't know so.. I just get EPRAH 1 or LTU.. I listen to them for about 3 months or more and then I started being a little positive... My shame and guilt for being the ADHD type and not being good in studies was solved. Finally I can somewhat focus on my studies without getting depressed... But all of a sudden I have this new issue surfaced out of no where and that is that I get angry alot and I judge people who don't live by my beliefs... and no matter how much LTU I listened it won't go away.. .. This means that this is a issue LTU can't solve... but it did help me reach the root of the problem after clearing all Guilt and Shame..

So I figure out why am I getting angry.. Finally I figured that It was fears of change.. Anger is subconscious way of letting you know that u dont like change so u get angry or ego... Ego doesn't like change..

So I planned to use OF to see if I was right or wrong just for 30 days and after using it for 30 days I realise that Indeed I am becoming more social and my social anxiety is gone.. So My analysis was right..

To be honest if u have extreme subconscious fears which u arnt even aware of then I seriously don't think E2 is gonna help u.. When u are free from emotional crap then give OF a serious try..

Read my Fear Journal.. I have posted imp links.. where Shannon and other user said stuff about fear u will understand..

Before jumping on OF give E2 a good shot and if u still have fears related issues then try OF.. Its the most underestimated Sub here.. . I hope Shannon make 5.5G or 6G version of it..

Right now I am doing MHS but I do plan on doing OF once more.. That sub is awesome u will love it.. But before that solve other issues with E2.. Its ur choice.

Thank you, you've made more sense to me and helped my understanding a lot.

I know that I have issues when I come to studying such as fears which is what shannon once told me was what I call procrastination as well as decreases in my motivation. I also used to get anxiety going out. I don't like walking outside, I mean i can but unless I have a reason to go for a walk, then I rather stay inside.

When I realised looking back at my journal that I had listened to E2 for 78days and didn't notice anything I felt very disheartened.

Im back now and aim to listen to E2 for longer than 78days, so I'm going to give it 90days, a nice round number, so basically 3 months, after which I will see how I feel etc.

I thought E2 had OF in there no?

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Zane - 05-01-2017

As far as I know E2 has OGSF script. But many users have said (before E2) OF is better than OGSF. Don't be disheartened. I do know that E2 did a great job for ya. I am sure you also know that. Sometimes one sub can guide us to another sub..

Shannon asked me to run any one from this.. OF, OGSF, E2, DMSI..
There is a reason I choose OF cause after using LTU and other subs I could clearly see that fear was dominating my life. If u watch it closely you can also see it... I am sure u do.

Maybe OGSF might work for other people who don't have that much of fear but for cases like u and me if one doesn't see results in 3 months then it means we a change of plans....

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 05-01-2017

I just checked and it has OGSF in there but I didn't see OF. I've asked on shannons journal what the difference between OF and OGSF is and whether E2 has either and what versions, so feel free to explain to me here too if you or anyone can, thanks

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 05-02-2017

Day 29days - Update

Got a test today a mid-term some may call it.

Couldnt get down to study at first yesterday. Managed by listening to some alpha study music on Tube video site and sat down, did slow deep breathing and listened for 5mins then felt ready and studied for 25mins with 5min break and got through around 4 hours of reading and understanding and learning.

Today realised I remember NOTHING lol

felt okay though a little nervous but ok.

Now was revising/reviewing for the test and then needed a break and went onto Facebook and saw a nasty video of a poor girl getting beaten up which apparently made news in the US.

it shook me up!! I felt intense anxiety inside and scary nervousness.

That feeling hasnt shifted at all and its been around 1hour. Im still feeling jittery inside.

So I wonder if this is something that shows E2 has a long way to go for me?

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 05-03-2017

Day 30 - Update

So I've finally hit day 30.

Have I noticed anything, no not yet.

So ill just record what is happening today.

I listened only for 4hours, and that was at night due to sleeping at 2am however i managed to wake at the self appointed goal I've had which was 6am - finally so yay!!!

I cannot listen any more as I was at uni all day and in the evening became a zombie due to lack of sleep lol

I have the energy but mind isn't motivated

So i hope 4hours isn't a big deal for 1 day - anyone tell me, is it?

The only other thing I've noticed is that I seem to be immune to naked women and not sure why. I mean naked women in porn stuff online, I don't see to have a desire or urge and not sure why :/

I have to sometimes push myself to get the ahem desire.

thats it for now

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 05-04-2017

Day 31 - Update

Listened to 7hrs I think last night rather than 8hrs.

I therefore am trying to listen more in the day to make up for anything lost.

So I'm playing through my mobile/cell phone and listening via cabled earphones (not wireless).

Have I noticed anything change or improve no not really.

A few days ago I cant recall if I shared it in an update and I'm too lazy to scroll up and check haha so I'm going to share that a few days ago I watched a forwarded video that came up on my social media. It was a video of a girl being beaten to death in the US.

I never saw anything like this nor could I see it to the end so no idea if the video even revealed the end or not but I assume it was genuine but it was part of a news article about this poor teenage girl.

Anyway I had to stop, no way I could watch it and my insides felt awful. I felt nervous, anxious and afraid.

This lasted for about an hour and was the worst time as I was preparing for a mid term exam I had that same day - I passed btw Smile

Anyway around an hr or so later I was back to feeling normal but this inner feeling was so bad that it surprised me.

I then asked Shannon if this meant that I had a lot inside for E2 to clear and he said its a possibility that I indeed do and it means I need to be on E2 longer. Well its only been 31 days so far so I'm with him on that anyway lol

I am playing ocean track btw and hearing it in my ears but the whole apartment is quiet, so I wonder if I start watching tv or a video with these earphones in my ears, then will I need to play the tracks louder, anyone know please?

In other areas of my life the only thing that has changed is my sleep which I cannot attribute to E2 at all, I mean would you?

I downloaded 2 clock apps from the online app store for my phone.

1 alarm clock waves you up in theory by monitoring your sleep cycles and when you come to the light sleep stage (which occurs multiple times a night) it will alarm near to my set time to wake and thus wake me up.

I used this for 2 days and woke up at 6-ish am which was my goal.

The first time, I had slept at 2am so only 4hours sleep, the second time which was waking up this morning I slept and had about 7hours sleep.

I used the 2nd clock app last night. This is an app that asks you to take a picture so I took it of my bathroom. Then when it rings it will continue to ring until you wake up and take the same picture thus getting you out of bed and stopping its alarm.

Today as I woke up at well 6.20am I didn't need to 2nd alarm, my fail safe, to ring so I turned it off.

I havent actually woken at 6am but 6.15-6.20am which is good going.

I however stay sat up in bed - waking up (I do maybe go bathroom for a quick toilet break), reading emails and being cozy while my cold apartment stays cold, for 1.5hrs then i get out of bed.

So my hope is that I wake up then get out of bed and stay out of bed.

I thus have a theory, that its best I wake up at 5.30am and therefore by 6am I'm out of bed - so this needs to be the new goal.

If until next tuesday I can maintain this early wake up schedule then I am going to be very happy indeed.

thanks

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 05-05-2017

Day 32 - Update

Well guys I finally made it to day 32!!!!

BUT I have a sneaky suspicion that my E2 wasnt playing last night Sad

I had it set up but feel I may have forgotten to press PLAY lol

WARNING: Never sleep without making sure you have pressed play & always wake up and check its played/playing.

HOWEVER today I asked Ben about flac and mp3 and then thanks to him and my innate curiosity, downloaded FLAC, and to compensate for any missed hours of listening last night began listening with earphones via my phone.

The reason for choosing flac is that it may be a little more better in theory to mp3.

Anything that is better is worth using I say so I'm now going to use flac exclusively.

I found the following information that may offer more to anyone that needs it - thanks:

(06-02-2016, 12:41 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 12:15 PM)Simon Wrote: Hi, first of all:

Is there any difference between listening to the MP3 file or FLAC file? Is one of the two getting you better results?

Both will work. MP3 is significantly smaller, but FLAC is slightly (~3 to 5%, as best I can tell) clearer subliminal audio. Theoretically FLAC should be slightly more effective for that reason. But you have a choice based on how important file size and player capacity is for you.

Quote:Secondly: I know the MINIMUM upper limit for speakers when listening to ultrasonic subliminals is 20Khz. But this is the minimun.

Shannon do the subliminals exceed this upper limit? Therefore making it a wise choice to buy speakers with 25Khz upper frequency limit, instead of 20Khz?
Or do you already get maximal results if you have speakers with 20Khz upper frequency limit?

I'm planning on buying a new set of speakers for subliminals, so I'm looking for ones that give me the best results, and at the same time are affordable.

The process of creating the subs makes them cut off at 22-23 kHz. However, playing them on equipment that can only handle 20 kHz is vastly more common than anything else, and the little bit you get extra from playing them on something that can reproduce higher end frequencies isn't really why you want to use those higher frequency response speakers or headphones, because the percentage of audio in those higher than 20 kHz ranges is not very much. Peak is 17.5 kHz, and it falls off heavily within 2-3 kHz on either side of that. So basically it's designed to be ideal for cutoff at 20 kHz. The higher extra is only there because I don't bother to manually filter it out anymore.

The real reason you want to use higher than 20 kHz frequency response speakers or headphones is that they can reproduce the ultrasonic audio more cleanly and clearly. You'll typically go from hearing a high pitched whine on a max FR of 20 kHz, to hearing literally nothing if you play it on something with a higher FR. The first time I encountered this I thought the headphones were faulty.

But all this has been said before, AbundanceCH. Just not recently.

ps: so cool that you can quote from other threads and paste in a comment as I have done - awesome feature lol yes I'm slow haha

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - cataleya - 05-05-2017

(05-04-2017, 05:44 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Day 31 - Update

In other areas of my life the only thing that has changed is my sleep which I cannot attribute to E2 at all, I mean would you?

I downloaded 2 clock apps from the online app store for my phone.

1 alarm clock waves you up in theory by monitoring your sleep cycles and when you come to the light sleep stage (which occurs multiple times a night) it will alarm near to my set time to wake and thus wake me up.

I used this for 2 days and woke up at 6-ish am which was my goal.

The first time, I had slept at 2am so only 4hours sleep, the second time which was waking up this morning I slept and had about 7hours sleep.

I used the 2nd clock app last night. This is an app that asks you to take a picture so I took it of my bathroom. Then when it rings it will continue to ring until you wake up and take the same picture thus getting you out of bed and stopping its alarm.

Today as I woke up at well 6.20am I didn't need to 2nd alarm, my fail safe, to ring so I turned it off.

I havent actually woken at 6am but 6.15-6.20am which is good going.

I however stay sat up in bed - waking up (I do maybe go bathroom for a quick toilet break), reading emails and being cozy while my cold apartment stays cold, for 1.5hrs then i get out of bed.

So my hope is that I wake up then get out of bed and stay out of bed.

I thus have a theory, that its best I wake up at 5.30am and therefore by 6am I'm out of bed - so this needs to be the new goal.

If until next tuesday I can maintain this early wake up schedule then I am going to be very happy indeed.

thanks

Have you ever considered that E2 guided you to download those apps which give you better sleep?