Subliminal Talk
JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 (/Thread-JAKE-S-EHPRA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Zane - 04-23-2017

(04-23-2017, 05:54 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Day 20

Update #2

I am procrastinating from studying and everything

I have no idea why

I know I can do it but I feel something is making me feel unmotivated and just unable to sit still to study or even watch a youtube video on how to study.

I sit for 5mins and then rush away to my phone to play a game....my focus or concentration or is it called attention, whatever it is, is only lasting 5mins then I'm avoiding the stuff that would make me productive.

why?

will E2 sorry this out for me?

Procrastination is a product of fear. We think if we dont procrastinate then we will not be able to enjoy life or miss life's enjoyments.

E2 is working on ur issues

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-23-2017

(04-23-2017, 07:50 AM)Zane Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 05:09 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Wait you think somehow E2 did this, really? like how?

what if I can't or don't move forward?

I mean I'm still very very much drawn to her and what she and I once had.

Also Zane I replied to your previous post above too so get back to me about that too.

I have seen healing subs LTU and E1 causing some kind of manifestation to overcome certain Issues mostly related to Fear Guilt and Shame.

The reason E2 bought her back into ur life cause were are drawn to her but now face her and move forward.

Think logically..She is married now. There is nothing u can do.

You cant expect to move forward in life if ur foot is stuck in past. You have to move forward or else u will become a slave to past. It hard I knw but its worth it.

Wow I didn't know this and yes youre right and its very hard.

The problem is that she said she is separated from her hubby but then says she will leave him and I'm sure she's internally hoping there is a future with me but then gets a text/sms from hubby, says she's upset and says we can't talk cos she will end up falling for me and says she has to stop all contact (WTF AGAIN lol) so then goes.

this rather than helping me clear myself left me clinging on again when after all this time I thought I had moved on :/

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-23-2017

(04-23-2017, 08:00 AM)Zane Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 05:54 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Day 20

Update #2

I am procrastinating from studying and everything

I have no idea why

I know I can do it but I feel something is making me feel unmotivated and just unable to sit still to study or even watch a youtube video on how to study.

I sit for 5mins and then rush away to my phone to play a game....my focus or concentration or is it called attention, whatever it is, is only lasting 5mins then I'm avoiding the stuff that would make me productive.

why?

will E2 sorry this out for me?

Procrastination is a product of fear. We think if we dont procrastinate then we will not be able to enjoy life or miss life's enjoyments.

E2 is working on ur issues

omg this is so true: Procrastination is a product of fear. We think if we dont procrastinate then we will not be able to enjoy life or miss life's enjoyments.

This is why I decided to jump on E2 and use it to sort all my issues out once and for all.

Is it working on my issues erm how do you know Zane?

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Zane - 04-24-2017

Indeed it is working and bring all the suppressed or unresolved issues.. Otherwise how do u explain all this?

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-24-2017

(04-24-2017, 12:26 AM)Zane Wrote: Indeed it is working and bring all the suppressed or unresolved issues.. Otherwise how do u explain all this?

I understand what youre saying.

She did message me 10 months ago on my birthday just to say happy birthday but then disappeared on me completely and this was when i wasnt listening to E2.

Since then I've gone onto the messenger app we used and messaged her but she never read them probably because she had deleted the app from her phone.

She did then come back on and get in touch with me before xmas to tell em that she was married and that she was surprised to even get anything back from me, which is crazy since she did say happy birthday to me to show me in a stupid way that she was thinking of me which is how she explained it which is ridiculous since thinking of me means crap to me but anyway thats her head and mind for ya.

So now she's replied back to my consistent message here and there and got in touch so I'm unsure if I can really say this is E2 to be honest.

You see what I mean?

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Zane - 04-24-2017

I have read AM journals where ex gf started coming back in their life..Dont stress much let E2 do its stuff..

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-24-2017

(04-24-2017, 08:58 AM)Zane Wrote: I have read AM journals where ex gf started coming back in their life..Dont stress much let E2 do its stuff..

Thanks sometimes I need to hear that Smile

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-25-2017

Day 22 Update

So I'm listening still using US at night via my speakers. Its loud enough so that I can hear the shallowest or quieter sounds of ocean - thats my calibration. Sometimes I want to make it louder though but the louder parts of ocean are like crashing waves in my room so that stops me from doing that. Hope its working still though and that my ears can hear the ultra silent.

In the day & evening I only listen through my phone, by just having it on the desk and playing US there too.

Yesterday I tried to listen to ocean with earphones while doing some work which only involved reading so may have got 1 hour from that.

So is there any difference or anything that I've noticed - No.

Only thing is that my ex has cut contact with me ....again.

However a girl I once knew, from a site that also ran away kinda came back on the site so I messaged her hi and she actually replied....is this E2??

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Zane - 04-25-2017

First thing I am gonna tell you that u have a lot of Fears.. After doing E2 I recommend you to do OF-5G for a month. Cause it's totally focused on removing fears. I am not saying that E2 won't remove fears. But Using OF after E2 will make sure that nothing is left behind. I can see ur certain situations are similar to mine.

Your fear creates doubt that if E2 is working or not. Since u are using E2 it is affecting u so u can hardly notice if u are changing or not but when u journal here we know what's going on.. This is how Shannon is able to upgrade his Subliminal technology..

I told you recently that E2 will solve ur issues...ur 3 year old past came in front of you and now it suddenly vanishes again and then again u came in contact with some other girl.. I think E2 or ur subconscious is telling you that u don't have to fear anything and that there are millions of girls available.. So no fear..

"You feeling that E2 is not working is a definite proof that it's working... Remember this thought that Healing isn't always pleasant experience it's mostly boring or negative when u first start

When u are in a hospital with a broken leg then u have no choice but to lie on bed for whole month... Which so boring.. But after u have healed you can kick anyone's ass...

U r healing that's why it feels boring once u r healed ur life will become awesome again..

Currently I am on MHS and man I feel so bored it's like it's not working but When I see the results then I know it's working..

I listen to MHS on a really old Tablet which is like 10 feet away from me..and it still works..

If u keep thinking that u some Alien from Planet Mars who can't hear Ultrasonic sound or immune to them then... U will always find faults..Dont try to convince yourself that E2 is not working... It's not u but ur Stupid fear who is speaking...

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-25-2017

(04-25-2017, 02:07 AM)Zane Wrote: First thing I am gonna tell you that u have a lot of Fears.. After doing E2 I recommend you to do OF-5G for a month. Cause it's totally focused on removing fears. I am not saying that E2 won't remove fears. But Using OF after E2 will make sure that nothing is left behind. I can see ur certain situations are similar to mine.

Your fear creates doubt that if E2 is working or not. Since u are using E2 it is affecting u so u can hardly notice if u are changing or not but when u journal here we know what's going on.. This is how Shannon is able to upgrade his Subliminal technology..

I told you recently that E2 will solve ur issues...ur 3 year old past came in front of you and now it suddenly vanishes again and then again u came in contact with some other girl.. I think E2 or ur subconscious is telling you that u don't have to fear anything and that there are millions of girls available.. So no fear..

"You feeling that E2 is not working is a definite proof that it's working... Remember this thought that Healing isn't always pleasant experience it's mostly boring or negative when u first start

When u are in a hospital with a broken leg then u have no choice but to lie on bed for whole month... Which so boring.. But after u have healed you can kick anyone's ass...

U r healing that's why it feels boring once u r healed ur life will become awesome again..

Currently I am on MHS and man I feel so bored it's like it's not working but When I see the results then I know it's working..

I listen to MHS on a really old Tablet which is like 10 feet away from me..and it still works..

If u keep thinking that u some Alien from Planet Mars who can't hear Ultrasonic sound or immune to them then... U will always find faults..Dont try to convince yourself that E2 is not working... It's not u but ur Stupid fear who is speaking...

Thank you so much Zane, its great to have support and from someone in exactly the same or has been in the same position as me Smile

Ive no idea how long I'm going to do E2 for, though as you know I'm eager to do MLS but rather clear all this garbage in my head first so E2 may be 3months, 6months or longer as long as it works of course lol but then will only 1 month of OF-5G be enough?

If I'm honest 1 way that I know E2 has worked on me will be if it removes fears around procrastination or whatever makes my motivation go super high and low but also fears such as fears of bees and wasps, insects, spiders, heights etc thats when I feel that yeah this is getting deep into me and then I really hope that I can remove all fears that come from even deeper than that...what do you think?

ahh i see well I'm trying to journal and make it useful to you, others, Shannon and myself. So that brilliant cos I didn't actually realise that this was how the journalling helps Shannon lol makes sense now.

Did you ever read my journal from the start? not needed but if it helps you or helps you to help me further id appreciate it.

I realise that the women that I have attracted to me in the past few say years have been women with some form of issues, where they run away from whatever love I give them....no idea how or why that is as I thought I was pretty cool and well rounded as a guy to be honest :/

Well if its E2 doing all this, bringing girls to me etc then fantastic lol as in I mean helping me to understand, even though right now consciously I don't really understand whats the purpose etc.

Ahhh i see i see so ok so I understand it not working means that it is working great Smile

hahah the hospital to kick ass analogy worked perfect!!! well said!!! I get it now!

I can't wait for life to be awesome again but I've no idea what that would be since I'm unsure how many fears I have and for how long they have ruled my life lol

Youre on MHS but why, after E2, why did you do OF then MHS? - wasnt E2 enough?

Do you listen to masked or US on the tablet, and for 8hours a day?

Yeh thats right, it is my fear speaking youre right, I'm always concerned if I'm listening at the right volume etc, if its working etc, if I'm not doing something right etc - I get all this yeah for sure!

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Zane - 04-25-2017

(04-25-2017, 03:39 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 02:07 AM)Zane Wrote: First thing I am gonna tell you that u have a lot of Fears.. After doing E2 I recommend you to do OF-5G for a month. Cause it's totally focused on removing fears. I am not saying that E2 won't remove fears. But Using OF after E2 will make sure that nothing is left behind. I can see ur certain situations are similar to mine.

Thank you so much Zane, its great to have support and from someone in exactly the same or has been in the same position as me Smile

Ive no idea how long I'm going to do E2 for, though as you know I'm eager to do MLS but rather clear all this garbage in my head first so E2 may be 3months, 6months or longer as long as it works of course lol but then will only 1 month of OF-5G be enough?

If I'm honest 1 way that I know E2 has worked on me will be if it removes fears around procrastination or whatever makes my motivation go super high and low but also fears such as fears of bees and wasps, insects, spiders, heights etc thats when I feel that yeah this is getting deep into me and then I really hope that I can remove all fears that come from even deeper than that...what do you think?

ahh i see well I'm trying to journal and make it useful to you, others, Shannon and myself. So that brilliant cos I didn't actually realise that this was how the journalling helps Shannon lol makes sense now.

Did you ever read my journal from the start? not needed but if it helps you or helps you to help me further id appreciate it.

I realise that the women that I have attracted to me in the past few say years have been women with some form of issues, where they run away from whatever love I give them....no idea how or why that is as I thought I was pretty cool and well rounded as a guy to be honest :/

Well if its E2 doing all this, bringing girls to me etc then fantastic lol as in I mean helping me to understand, even though right now consciously I don't really understand whats the purpose etc.

Ahhh i see i see so ok so I understand it not working means that it is working great Smile

hahah the hospital to kick ass analogy worked perfect!!! well said!!! I get it now!

I can't wait for life to be awesome again but I've no idea what that would be since I'm unsure how many fears I have and for how long they have ruled my life lol

Yeh thats right, it is my fear speaking youre right, I'm always concerned if I'm listening at the right volume etc, if its working etc, if I'm not doing something right etc - I get all this yeah for sure!

First thing is that I remember ur journal. I read it few months ago and u were the guy who was always worried if E2 is working or not and IIRC then you were always worried if ur equipment was right for ultrasonic or not...I was in the same position.
I always doubt if this is working or not. I have a had time trusting other and think that I know much better..It was my fear disguised as ego..

Your past journal has nothing to do with ur present. If u become friends with someone then u dont need to tell them ur Past story from BIrth to present for him to know you..Just walk along with him and he will know who u are and what u like and dislike..

This is just a journal so see you progress its not ur Autobiography...Take it lightly.

I say u use E2 as long as u want but I bet you would jump on MLS 5.5G as soon as it comes out. I have never never used E2. I didnt have money and also my health was/is in worse shape so I got MHS. I have only used LTU for 30 days and 2 Months of OF(4G for one month and then switched to 5G in Second). I used few 4G subs like IYGSH and SM(Stop Masturbating).

Thing is fapping was really fuckking up my life so when I first came to IML it was in end of 2013 and I made a request to Shannon to make a Subliminal program for Stopping masturbation...After that I vanished and came back in 2015 and I saw that my request was unfilled but many users were requesting for a sub like that..This is the post

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2109.html?highlight=masturbation

Finally Shannon made it and I bagan using it hoping that my life will improve if I dont fap(what a fool I was). I used the sub for three months and believe me I had sooo much resistance due to fear that in those 3 months I had relapses like never before..IT was hell and I havnt experienced any thing like this...I gave up on the program and it didnt work on me...After one year I came back and listened to it again for two months but It still didnt work...Then I tried IYGSH and then MLS...FUCK!!! Nothing worked...I really didnt understand why was this happening..why..this is the best subliminal on this planet why doesnt it work.....It took me 13 months to kill my God Damn ego and convince myself that i was a fool and know nothing and must ask Shannon for help

I brushed all of my ego and asked Shannon he asked me to Listen to Either of this program OF,OGSF,E2,DMSI as fear is the reason I was rejecting the program.

SO I got OF . Because I remember Shannon say that fear is root of all problems.(Fear of releasing from Guilt,Fear of Releasing from Shame,Fear of releasing from fear itself)....I got OF 5G and listened to it for a month and man it was the best thing I have ever done...

if I had some cash I would have bought E2 but OF did what it was suppose to do. Get rid of fear...I needed to target fear alone.

SInce u r doing E2 u are in much better situation than mine. I say used E2 as long as u want and if u still think there still some fears let then try OF5G..It will do its job as its focus only on Fear removal. But I am 100% sure E2 will do it job..

As for fear of Bees and wasp,insect we ya I was afraid of them too..Before using OF when ever I would see a Bee or Insect I would be LIke"OMG ITS GONNA KILL ME...HELP!!!"......after using OF i am Like " WHAT THE FUCK R U DOING HERE? U LITTLE INSECT"..I mean I would freak out but not be afraid...As for fear of Height well I dont have any Tall buildings in my area to test that ..loool. I did overcame my fear of Cold Shower though in 1 month. Also after using OF fapping doesnt affect me that much but still do....I aim is to be like BUDDHA..lol

I listen to subs on my tab for about 8-9 hours but in MHS only 5 Hours

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-26-2017

(04-25-2017, 04:18 PM)Zane Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 03:39 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

First thing is that I remember ur journal. I read it few months ago and u were the guy who was always worried if E2 is working or not and IIRC then you were always worried if ur equipment was right for ultrasonic or not...I was in the same position.
I always doubt if this is working or not. I have a had time trusting other and think that I know much better..It was my fear disguised as ego..

Your past journal has nothing to do with ur present. If u become friends with someone then u dont need to tell them ur Past story from BIrth to present for him to know you..Just walk along with him and he will know who u are and what u like and dislike..

This is just a journal so see you progress its not ur Autobiography...Take it lightly.

I say u use E2 as long as u want but I bet you would jump on MLS 5.5G as soon as it comes out. I have never never used E2. I didnt have money and also my health was/is in worse shape so I got MHS. I have only used LTU for 30 days and 2 Months of OF(4G for one month and then switched to 5G in Second). I used few 4G subs like IYGSH and SM(Stop Masturbating).

Thing is fapping was really fuckking up my life so when I first came to IML it was in end of 2013 and I made a request to Shannon to make a Subliminal program for Stopping masturbation...After that I vanished and came back in 2015 and I saw that my request was unfilled but many users were requesting for a sub like that..This is the post

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2109.html?highlight=masturbation

Finally Shannon made it and I bagan using it hoping that my life will improve if I dont fap(what a fool I was). I used the sub for three months and believe me I had sooo much resistance due to fear that in those 3 months I had relapses like never before..IT was hell and I havnt experienced any thing like this...I gave up on the program and it didnt work on me...After one year I came back and listened to it again for two months but It still didnt work...Then I tried IYGSH and then MLS...****!!! Nothing worked...I really didnt understand why was this happening..why..this is the best subliminal on this planet why doesnt it work.....It took me 13 months to kill my God Damn ego and convince myself that i was a fool and know nothing and must ask Shannon for help

I brushed all of my ego and asked Shannon he asked me to Listen to Either of this program OF,OGSF,E2,DMSI as fear is the reason I was rejecting the program.

SO I got OF . Because I remember Shannon say that fear is root of all problems.(Fear of releasing from Guilt,Fear of Releasing from Shame,Fear of releasing from fear itself)....I got OF 5G and listened to it for a month and man it was the best thing I have ever done...

if I had some cash I would have bought E2 but OF did what it was suppose to do. Get rid of fear...I needed to target fear alone.

SInce u r doing E2 u are in much better situation than mine. I say used E2 as long as u want and if u still think there still some fears let then try OF5G..It will do its job as its focus only on Fear removal. But I am 100% sure E2 will do it job..

As for fear of Bees and wasp,insect we ya I was afraid of them too..Before using OF when ever I would see a Bee or Insect I would be LIke"OMG ITS GONNA KILL ME...HELP!!!"......after using OF i am Like " WHAT THE **** R U DOING HERE? U LITTLE INSECT"..I mean I would freak out but not be afraid...As for fear of Height well I dont have any Tall buildings in my area to test that ..loool. I did overcame my fear of Cold Shower though in 1 month. Also after using OF fapping doesnt affect me that much but still do....I aim is to be like BUDDHA..lol

I listen to subs on my tab for about 8-9 hours but in MHS only 5 Hours

Wow yes good memory there, this was me indeed, the doubts of whether this would work was major for me and I understand now thanks to you that this is fear and my ego - you won't believe how fantastic and reassuring it sounds to hear from someone that is very similar to me or was!!

very very wise, I will reread this often because youre right again Zane, the past doesn't mean anything now!!!

Youre right you know I'm super eager to jump onto MLS but I think youre also right that I should stick with E2 and get it done fully and then move to OF. I think this is the best way and then after that no idea if ASC or then MLS. As a student of course the need to sort my grades out are heavy on my mind Sad

Wow you were fapping a lot daily cos that could lead to damage to the skin or more too.

Damn, what was the resistance, I mean the resistance that you had and felt, how did it show itself so I can understand my own resistances please?

Glad you took advice from Shannon cos yeah I see now how fear messes us all up a lot!!!

Wait if OF worked after just 1 month, then why not stick to it for longer? and how did you know it worked, what happened to prove to you that it worked?

Seriously man I can't wait for E2 to work and do it all for me Smile

haha your fear of insects was funny but so on point same as mine but wow OF cleared that up??

haha not many tall buildings here either but I know that growing up some heights would trouble me, you know if you went up stairs in a steep climb like a stadium or something and sometimes people have good balance even at heights and I know I used to fear heights so its a test, its one of my earlier fears that I know of so if it can help me then awesome!!!

Lol to stop fapping, remove porn and then fill your time with other activities such as subliminal talk forum Wink lol

9-8 hours masked?

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-29-2017

Day 27 - Update

Listening only to US still, not managing to get masked in to my daily regime but as always hoping US will give me the change that I need.

No Dreams, no noticeable anything.

However I'm going to share 2 things now and would like you to tell me if you think this is E2 related or not.

So as from my previous posts, my ex disappeared. I got some terrific advice from Zane here in the forums. After speaking to zane, I felt a weight lift off me as to how I now feel about my ex. Im curious if she will get in touch but thats all, I'm not as attached to her or cherish her as I did. So thank you ZANE.

After speaking with zane a few days ago a friend from uni came over. We got talking about his ex, they broke up 3 weeks ago. I then shared my situation and he told me she was using me and to just forget about her and move on. I was joyfully surprised by how I agreed 100%.

I also recall that while speaking to my ex on the phone I did feel that I could do better, that I was now back at uni doing bigger better things (hopefully) and that she was not and that I could get better - is that wrong of me? I don't know but is this all E2? that I'm unsure of but happy if it is lol

The 2nd thing was that a girl from my past came back and this is someone I met on a dating website and I was on there and she was there too and we got talking and we talked all night long.

She isn't a gf but I was always interested. Now she is interested and at first I was but after I saw her pics and vids (yup she sent them to me) I wasnt attracted to her. Im not attractive though I believe I used to be but she didn't appeal to me any more whereas in the past she did.

I now don't even respond to her or care to.

Is this E2 or is this just me?

thank you

ps: I was reading an article about dreams this morning and it said if you dream about flying it means you are hopeful and want to soar and if you dream of falling you have a fear of failure and risks. I don't believe in zodiac and dream interpretation mumbo jumbo since its just a human way to make sense of rudimentary things however this makes logical sense and we have all had similar dreams in our own lifetimes. So what I do know for sure now is that i really want E2 to smash at all my fears, fears of failure and risk taking too.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Zane - 04-29-2017

Is this E2 or is this just me? Tell me

What is E2 without you? Consider E2 as ur friend who gives you advices all day long. What good is E2 if u arnt even in same room to listen to its advices.

Its both (You and E2) working together to improve ur life.

You didnt have anyone to guide you when you were in this mess but now E2(ur friend) is bringing people in ur life and creating situation which will help u understand u and this world in much better and more matured manner.

Whenever you learn to let things go and move on. You will feel a certain power inside you. You will feel in control and that u r independent and can no longer be manipulated by anyone. This will increase ur value in eyes of everyone and urself. People will be able to know that u are valuable.

Your ex and after that this girl all of them are just a phase u r going through and with each an every phase u will learn a new lesson. After you learn all this then u will know what type of girl u want..

Its like Junk food it tastes good but is bad for physical health in long term and if u leave it u will experience cravings..while its not the case with "Healthy food"...I am not saying that u should not eat junk food but dont get addicted to it and know when to stop eating it.

You getting attracted to this girl is not a bad thing but dont get attached . The moment u do. You will loose ur emotional authority and you will turn into puppet.

When u dont give ur emotional authority to them thn they will keep on running behind u and will become intersted in u...like u just said that when u lost interst in her she became interested in u and sent her pics and stuff..

About Dreams:

Flying in Sky mean that ur vibration are rising and you are becoming more positive about life and you are being freed of ur emotional baggages. Means E2 is doing one hell of a job.

Dreams of Falling represent that u you are facing ur fears/ Fear is being released. In other words you subconscious fears are now being released thru dreams...One doesn't have to fight fear but face it.

Also in future if u see any dreams in which u have died or something like that then it just means that an old part,old habit or old belief has dies and now a new one is going to take its place.