Subliminal Talk
JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 (/Thread-JAKE-S-EHPRA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 08-22-2016

(08-22-2016, 09:30 PM)apollolux Wrote: FLAC is lossless compression while MP3 is lossy compression. The boost in quality as a result of retaining 100% of audio data instead of 98% or so the way Shannon does it is so minimal it's only worth using if you actually have a player that can open FLAC files.

Thank you, I didn't see this reply.

I am using iTunes played on my mac book pro laptop to play the mp3 and a normal sony walkman small mp3 player at night.

Besides this I may use my Samsung Galaxy s4 at times to listen via earphones.

Can these devices play flac, or shall i stick with the mp3?

thank you

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Bliss - 08-23-2016

(08-22-2016, 10:52 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Yeah none I don't feel any different or anything.

I still feel the same as I did when I started, I have the same worries, anxieties and fears and concerns etc.

Record myself, just talking into the camera you mean Bliss?

and what about the flac please?

thank you

Yeah just talking, say whatever. Shannon has designed these subs to be as natural as possible and it can be hard to spot changes sometimes.

I will often catch myself doing something that used to scare me, or having a different attitude towards something. That's how I spot changes...

I found OGSF 5G to be very subtle, but ASC and LTU have been pretty obvious.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 08-23-2016

(08-23-2016, 12:43 AM)bliss Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 10:52 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Yeah none I don't feel any different or anything.

I still feel the same as I did when I started, I have the same worries, anxieties and fears and concerns etc.

Record myself, just talking into the camera you mean Bliss?

and what about the flac please?

thank you

Yeah just talking, say whatever. Shannon has designed these subs to be as natural as possible and it can be hard to spot changes sometimes.

I will often catch myself doing something that used to scare me, or having a different attitude towards something. That's how I spot changes...

I found OGSF 5G to be very subtle, but ASC and LTU have been pretty obvious.

I use snapchat and stuff and tbh I havent seen any difference from how I act now to how I acted before. I'm just as weak and strong mentally, just as sensitive and insensitive. Just as overwhelmed and anxious I think.

I will persevere but I really hope its working on me

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Salo2015 - 08-23-2016

For me E2 is the best sub I used comparing with AM6 and MLS5. In fact I got positive results from the first hour. And now I'm in the second month and I still getting amazing results, I am planning to use it for 6 months. The majority of my time of listening I listen to ultrasonic by earbuds, I recommend you to try to use them but be carful and calibrate the volume as recommended.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 08-23-2016

(08-23-2016, 09:31 AM)Salo2015 Wrote: For me E2 is the best sub I used comparing with AM6 and MLS5. In fact I got positive results from the first hour. And now I'm in the second month and I still getting amazing results, I am planning to use it for 6 months. The majority of my time of listening I listen to ultrasonic by earbuds, I recommend you to try to use them but be carful and calibrate the volume as recommended.

Salo thank you, I'm now more concerned why I'm getting no results Sad

Shannon said not to listen to US with earbuds, he said its dangerous so how can I do that please?

thanks a lot

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Salo2015 - 08-23-2016

(08-23-2016, 09:46 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 09:31 AM)Salo2015 Wrote: For me E2 is the best sub I used comparing with AM6 and MLS5. In fact I got positive results from the first hour. And now I'm in the second month and I still getting amazing results, I am planning to use it for 6 months. The majority of my time of listening I listen to ultrasonic by earbuds, I recommend you to try to use them but be carful and calibrate the volume as recommended.

Shannon said not to listen to US with earbuds, he said its dangerous so how can I do that please?

thanks a lot

While Shannon and some do not recommend earbuds for ultrasonic, I use that for myself but i have a way of eliminating any damage to my ear. I use earbuds with my mobile phone (iphone), but I adjust volume limit on 25% . By this way no matter what happens the volume will not exceed that 25% unless you change the setting on the limit volume from setting. I hope this help you.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Lucius - 08-23-2016

From my experience, I don't "see" much difference E2 is making in my life. However, when I read the E2 sales page, I realise that I have accomplished A LOT! I have not achieve my desired goal with it, but I cannot deny the benefits I have gotten so far.
Try to assess your progress by reading the sales page. It will help you see the progress you have made.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid-2-0/

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 08-24-2016

(08-23-2016, 10:06 AM)Salo2015 Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 09:46 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

thanks a lot

While Shannon and some do not recommend earbuds for ultrasonic, I use that for myself but i have a way of eliminating any damage to my ear. I use earbuds with my mobile phone (iphone), but I adjust volume limit on 25% . By this way no matter what happens the volume will not exceed that 25% unless you change the setting on the limit volume from setting. I hope this help you.

Thank you I have an android but ill see what the settings on it can do.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 08-24-2016

(08-23-2016, 01:31 PM)Lucius Wrote:

From my experience, I don't "see" much difference E2 is making in my life. However, when I read the E2 sales page, I realise that I have accomplished A LOT! I have not achieve my desired goal with it, but I cannot deny the benefits I have gotten so far.
Try to assess your progress by reading the sales page. It will help you see the progress you have made.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid-2-0/

Thank you.

I had a read and to be honest there is nothing specific that at the moment I can pin point from the sales page that applies to me. I mean its not clear if I have victim mentality or not, but then I think in every situation were some of this and some of that so no idea as yet :/

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 08-30-2016

Update:

Fell off the wagon - i.e.: Stopped listening for a a while.

Will try and get back to listening again now

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - DisneylandUSA - 08-30-2016

(08-30-2016, 02:00 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Update:

Jake. Hopefully, you can return back on the Subliminal. Try to see what triggers anxiety as well. For example, food and beverages. Any reoccurring nightmares, thoughts. Cognitive therapy books have assisted me. :angel:

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 08-31-2016

(08-30-2016, 06:37 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 02:00 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Update:

Jake. Hopefully, you can return back on the Subliminal. Try to see what triggers anxiety as well. For example, food and beverages. Any reoccurring nightmares, thoughts. Cognitive therapy books have assisted me. :angel:

Hey Disney, thank you.

To be honest, the anxiety is usually related to studying, exams, tests, and the amount of material which leads to overwhelm and thus procrastination too.

Thats the big anxiety and I think there may be some fear of failure in there too because I in the past wouldn't want to apply to jobs that were in my opinion below me and my potential out of embarrassment.

So far however I don't still notice any credible change in my behaviour. I still talk a lot, dream a lot, make plans and goals, and after a few days of high motivation then fall to complacency laziness and relaxation.

I dislike all this negative behaviours that I have. I want to be a winner and an achiever and fearless not fearful etc

So far however no results for E2 for me.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 10-29-2016

I have RETURNED

Basically first semester of uni and life got in the way of me continuing with the listening.

I also moved apartments and that was a struggle for sure.

Finally in my new place, got my speakers set up around my bed and in a week or so ill be ready to implement my 8+ hours a day listening again.

As you all know that have followed my journal, I'm getting ZERO results and effects from E2.

Why? I don't know.

All I can do is try try again and see if it will work for me once again.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
I can only listen until I get to the XMAS Vacation/Holiday/Break.

I will then go home where listening won't be as consistent at all.

I have no idea whether I will be home for 2weeks or 4 weeks.

However once I am back then I can get back into the daily 8hours+ listening.

That being said, what I can assure you of is that even now I will have around 30mins of listening which is a start.

In 2017 I will continue from the new year once I'm back and then see how it goes.

AS ALWAYS: Please read my journal and feel free to offer any advice and guidance.

I am not here listening to these subs to waste time, I'm also not here writing and updating my journal for any frivolous reason but to help you all and to have you all help me as well as to keep a note of what I experience.

In all honesty I was deeply disappointed with the ZERO change and results I had gotten. Seeing so many on here claim to notice a change in feeling and behaviour with the subs and in particular with the E2 was what gave me hope, only to have it taken away from me as I continued to listen so please any supporting words and encouragement and advice will help me.

Finally, I havent been on in a while so I've no idea if E2 has been upgraded or anything has been created or done that can help someone such as me to benefit from E2, so if you can all answer and let me know then perhaps there is a better program for me to try?

1 more thing, I listen to the MP3 version of E2 and not the Flac version and assume that was still good enough.

Any questions about how I listened etc then please refer back to the start of this fun journal and read, all is explained there and my listening protocol will remain the same - only the hours will not be 1 hour a day with a steady increase but immediately to aim and maintain 8hours a day minimum.

Thank you for reading

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - DisneylandUSA - 10-29-2016

(10-29-2016, 06:39 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
I have RETURNED

Basically first semester of uni and life got in the way of me continuing with the listening.

I also moved apartments and that was a struggle for sure.

Finally in my new place, got my speakers set up around my bed and in a week or so ill be ready to implement my 8+ hours a day listening again.

As you all know that have followed my journal, I'm getting ZERO results and effects from E2.

Why? I don't know.

All I can do is try try again and see if it will work for me once again.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
I can only listen until I get to the XMAS Vacation/Holiday/Break.

I will then go home where listening won't be as consistent at all.

I have no idea whether I will be home for 2weeks or 4 weeks.

However once I am back then I can get back into the daily 8hours+ listening.

That being said, what I can assure you of is that even now I will have around 30mins of listening which is a start.

In 2017 I will continue from the new year once I'm back and then see how it goes.

AS ALWAYS: Please read my journal and feel free to offer any advice and guidance.

I am not here listening to these subs to waste time, I'm also not here writing and updating my journal for any frivolous reason but to help you all and to have you all help me as well as to keep a note of what I experience.

In all honesty I was deeply disappointed with the ZERO change and results I had gotten. Seeing so many on here claim to notice a change in feeling and behaviour with the subs and in particular with the E2 was what gave me hope, only to have it taken away from me as I continued to listen so please any supporting words and encouragement and advice will help me.

Finally, I havent been on in a while so I've no idea if E2 has been upgraded or anything has been created or done that can help someone such as me to benefit from E2, so if you can all answer and let me know then perhaps there is a better program for me to try?

1 more thing, I listen to the MP3 version of E2 and not the Flac version and assume that was still good enough.

Any questions about how I listened etc then please refer back to the start of this fun journal and read, all is explained there and my listening protocol will remain the same - only the hours will not be 1 hour a day with a steady increase but immediately to aim and maintain 8hours a day minimum.

Thank you for reading

Have Good, supportive friends around you. Hi. Jake. While listening to these Subliminals; Try to have Good, Supportive Friends around you or even, Talking on the phone. Real... Good, Supportive Friends. Virtual Friends are nowadays, the common trend. Big Grin