Subliminal Talk
I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 (/Thread-I-get-so-emotional-baby-EPHRA2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - kenpachi - 05-30-2016

Damm straight rtboss. I cant believe how much it hurts. That iceberg in my chest is back with a vengeance baby. I think i could cry if i wanted to. E2 is some heavy heavy stuff. If i was smart and wise i would jump back on it immediately, but hey.

Im seeking sex. Aosi takes priority over e2. Immature? Sure. But im 24 and single and we only live once.

Unfortunately you can be damaged and still be sexy. Hey, it may even add to the appeal. See dzeemo for example (no offence to him, im sure he agrees)

Lol lionking. I might even be willing to use it after you've had your turn.

How the fuck do i get rid of this pain btw? Or have the first inkling about whats causing it? What would you recommend if subs didnt exist?

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - wolverine_i_am - 05-30-2016

Good luck. Smile

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - LionKing - 05-30-2016

Meditation / sitting with it, long walks, nature, ... Those are my things, your's might be different. Of course there's also eating, drinking and such distraction, but those just delay things. And then tapping and such.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - RTBoss - 05-30-2016

In addition, vigorous exercise, plenty of sleep. If I'm really hurting with anxiety and nothing else takes care of it, I'll take 200mg of l-theanine.

You said you could cry, well, that's ok too and might be good for you. Get a movie that affects you emotionally and watch it by yourself, cry it out. Beat a pillow and scream, do whatever you need to do to feel better.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - CatMan - 05-30-2016

I hear you 100% on the conflict between using E2 and AOSI...

Other guys "my age" are saying healing is better and going for AOSI instead is short sighted and immature or whatever. But those are guys that HAVE had success with women already, must be nice. So it's easy to pass over something like AOSI when you've already got the women side of your life handled. Me? I've never had any success with them, summer is here, I know tons of girls now and one I like recently became single and others I know are single etc., so something like AOSI coming along, is indeed "irresistible", lol. I think I just need to know it's POSSIBLE for me to attract a girl I like, as that's never really happened to me, ever. Sounds lame, but it's true. So I think I need to know it's possible, then I can let go of all the negative beliefs telling me it isn't, as proof will be staring me in the face. Actually losing my virginity this summer would be amazing, but I'm not getting ahead of myself. Attraction is enough, for now.

I came here in 2014 to get this side of my life handled. Now I might finally be able to do that.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - RTBoss - 05-30-2016

There's nothing wrong with doing it. It's a single stage sub, you own both and can switch at any time.

I'm going to buy it just because I'm curious as hell as to what that feels like. I know it's all about the ego boost, so what and so-be-it. I also am purely intrigued by Shannon's new technologies. I want to help test the damn thing!

Bottom line, it's your life, do what you want. If it's true that 1 hour of 5.5G is comparable to 6 hours of 5G listening time, 90 days is like a year and a half of a 5G single stage program. That's crazy! So even a month is a lot of good programming.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - Shannon - 05-30-2016

(05-30-2016, 05:13 PM)FrostedFake Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 04:53 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Bottom line, it's your life, do what you want. If it's true that 1 hour of 5.5G is comparable to 6 hours of 5G listening time, 90 days is like a year and a half of a 5G single stage program. That's crazy! So even a month is a lot of good programming.

So you're telling me that if I did AM in 5.5G that would be like running AM6 6 times? Holy shit, not to overhype anything but if that's actually true just imagine 6G. If 6g is even twice as powerful as 5.5 g that's like running AM6 and SM3 12 times each. That's 12 years of using AM6 and SM3. And I'm pretty sure 6g will be many times more powerful than 5.5g. If this lives up to the hype we are in a golden age. I severly hope this isn't all hype because then it's like a dream come true.

Gonna keep my expectations low though so I won't be let down.

I wasn't even that excited for 6g but if it's really as good as it's being hyped up to be then this shit is going to be crazy.

5.5G is, on average, the equivalent of 6.5 times the amount of exposure per unit of time that 5G is.

6G is several times that again. I don't have a way to really quantify it, because it is effectively infinite, and I don't know definitively how close to infinite input the mind can actually handle. I just know that it works.

I know that I can get people doing things with 6G in second and minutes that took hours and days in the 5G power range. We still haven't achieved the "full out goal achievement in 20 minutes flat" yet, but it's coming. This I know for sure. It just has to be worked out how to do that in discreet steps, which I discover with each failure by studying how and why it failed. Every failure is another step to success. It's coming.

How 6G will work for standard programming types and goals, I don't fully know yet. But it should be much faster, much more powerful and much less usage time.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - kenpachi - 05-31-2016

Thanks for the suggestions fellas. I think E2 has heightened my awareness of emotional pain, because I still feel it in the chest. If I didn't know it was emotional pain caused by the sub I think I would be considering a doctors visit to find out what the fuck it was :p If it's been there the whole time and I didn't know about it then that's crazy. In bed last night I focused on it without judging it and it intensified loads... and that's it. Didn't seem to help much Tongue

The changes have been incredible though. If we go with 5.5G being 6x more powerful, then my 24 days is the equivalent of 144 days of standard 5G, and with the changes that have taken place, I don't think that's unbelievable.

Now for AOSI... I like the confidence/self-esteem stuff in that, I'm hoping that will carry on where E2 left off but take it in a more sexual direction.

Catman: this advice doesn't mean much from me because I am dropping E2 to swap... but during my E2 run I noticed more attention from women. Even though it's not an outright attraction sub, your IOIs from women should increase.

RTBoss: looking forward to seeing what kind of results we get! I'm not around a lot of women in work/social life currently, so my opportunities will be limited to nights out etc. But some increased attraction from women in general while I'm on my day to day business would be sweet.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - LionKing - 05-31-2016

(05-30-2016, 07:45 PM)Shannon Wrote: I know that I can get people doing things with 6G in second and minutes that took hours and days in the 5G power range. We still haven't achieved the "full out goal achievement in 20 minutes flat" yet, but it's coming. This I know for sure. It just has to be worked out how to do that in discreet steps, which I discover with each failure by studying how and why it failed. Every failure is another step to success. It's coming.

How 6G will work for standard programming types and goals, I don't fully know yet. But it should be much faster, much more powerful and much less usage time.

How about making a ITM plus triggered state shifting sub in 6G that makes it impossible to feel fear (for a while at least), then have users play that right before standard 5G programs - or alternate between them? Less sales, but more reuse of the existing programs.