Subliminal Talk
Teeth straightening - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Experimental Programs Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Experimental-Programs-Feedback)
+--- Thread: Teeth straightening (/Thread-Teeth-straightening)

Pages: 1 2

Teeth straightening - Bodhitree - 07-26-2011

Hi Shannon,

Very happy to find your products.

Have just bought the teeth straightening donwload- have been considering braces recently, but I hate pain! So this seems like a better option.

Will keep this updated with my results.

How often should I listen? Would an hour a day be ok?

Is it imperative to listen to the silent one as well as the ocean one?

thanks,

B x

Smile

RE: Teeth straightening - Shannon - 08-18-2011

4 hours a day minimum, prefer more to less. Aim for 8 hours, but don't exceed 12 per day. Listen every day (or night, as you prefer). I suggest using it for 3 to 6 months. You do not need to listen to both formats; they both do the same thing. Just choose the one you like more, and use that one.

RE: Teeth straightening - rayrocanaldo - 09-07-2012

(08-18-2011, 12:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: 4 hours a day minimum, prefer more to less. Aim for 8 hours, but don't exceed 12 per day. Listen every day (or night, as you prefer). I suggest using it for 3 to 6 months. You do not need to listen to both formats; they both do the same thing. Just choose the one you like more, and use that one.

He doesn't seem to be updating results did you get any feedback Shannon ?
I'd love to know.

RE: Teeth straightening - Shannon - 09-07-2012

No. I almost never get feedback on the experimentals, sadly. Progress would go a lot faster if I did. But it may just be not enough time.

RE: Teeth straightening - rayrocanaldo - 09-07-2012

(09-07-2012, 07:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: No. I almost never get feedback on the experimentals, sadly. Progress would go a lot faster if I did. But it may just be not enough time.

Ok but don't take them down please. I will buy Teeth whitener and teeth straightener next week. If it works, talk about finding a hid treasure for 4 bucks ! lol That would be amazing. I'll give you daily or weekly update on how it's working on me when I get it.

RE: Teeth straightening - Shannon - 09-07-2012

Just remember, never use more than one at a time, and always use them for 90 days straight, each, by themselves.

RE: Teeth straightening - marita1977 - 04-06-2013

Yeah, keep the cheap ones a good while longer. Unfortunately I can never deside on what I want to consentrate on, so I am unable to get any results. Might consider getting teeth straightener myself, even if my teeth aren't that bad. But I can see a slight difference in my teeth from after I took my braces of in 95 I think it was. Not used the whiter teeth I have, I am sure it Works, just none of us that takes the time to see it work. Many times I've considered bleaching them, but very expensive at the dentist, and I hear that some get sensitive gums and teeth. So then I have less then Perfect white teeth. I might consider arm hair album more of a number one. I Guess I will figure out if stop hairgrowth on arms will also include tiny annoying hair on fingers.

RE: Teeth straightening - blackwavy - 05-17-2013

Hey,

Create a subliminal to grow new teeth?!
Rid root canals and implants for good!
The mind is powerful! Anything that's thought of can be created.

RE: Teeth straightening - Shannon - 05-22-2013

I actually have had the idea of creating a sub to generate a third set of teeth, which would be a second set of adult teeth. Theoretically, it should be possible, but I don't know if it is for sure. It would surely be a marvel if it did. I'll consider making that.

RE: Teeth straightening - Joronda - 08-16-2013

How does the tooth whitener work? I have it, but can't start using it yet.

You would become a mega-quadrillionaire if you can make a third set of teeth grown.

Couldn't you instruct the growth plates to open and let people grow taller like Milton Erickson got a dwarf to grow 10 inches taller in a year from getting him to view the world from "looking down" instead of "looking upwards".

RE: Teeth straightening - Elusive - 08-16-2013

(05-22-2013, 12:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: I actually have had the idea of creating a sub to generate a third set of teeth, which would be a second set of adult teeth. Theoretically, it should be possible, but I don't know if it is for sure. It would surely be a marvel if it did. I'll consider making that.

Like a perfect smile sub, spawning neatly fitting teeth, into current gaps, by convincing the right gene information to be expressed?

RE: Teeth straightening - liiloo - 11-13-2013

(05-22-2013, 12:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: I actually have had the idea of creating a sub to generate a third set of teeth, which would be a second set of adult teeth. Theoretically, it should be possible, but I don't know if it is for sure. It would surely be a marvel if it did. I'll consider making that.

I'm not a scientist, but we all have stem cells also human body regenerates itself within cerain time. New cells grow evey day. I suppose only thing what holds us back is the "truth" what we have leart at school and from science. ALso if we think wisely, science now knows from what materials the teeth are made of Big Grin http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/oral-care/procedures/remineralization-of-teeth1.htm. So if we getr over the resistance and blocks what hold us back from achieving the growth of new teeth i suppose we could be self healers.

Yes it sound like fiction and i'm sometimes really drive off to the lalaland.But i like the idea. What holds me back to check it out? Fear .... the base of all tehe evilness is fear Big Grin

RE: Teeth straightening - Joronda - 11-18-2013

You could believe you ARE the creator of the Heavens and Earth, and rebuild the world around you one idea at a time - extra arms for octopuses, a 20-leg centipede horse that can run faster than a cheetah, people who are most happy when they are mowing your lawns, weeding your garden or polishing your car.

RE: Teeth straightening - reki - 08-29-2020

I'm interested in this. Will this get an update?