Subliminal Talk
It's only been 3 days: EPRAHA2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: It's only been 3 days: EPRAHA2 (/Thread-It-s-only-been-3-days-EPRAHA2)

It's only been 3 days: EPRAHA2 - Bookstacks DC737 - 04-26-2016

I purchased EPRAHA2 (Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid 2) just 3 days ago and I already have some really fantastic results to report both in myself and in my environment and most especially in my family.

I was originally running AM6 but I came to realize that I had no sturdy foundation to run AM6 on and significant issues with anxiety and depression that were only being made worse, so I bought EPRAHA2 and I've noticed massive changes in myself, but what I want to share with you guys is the changes I've noticed in my family.

So yesterday was a fairly stressful, depressing day in my house (which is actually our "normal"), so I decided to put on the Ultrasonic in the family den so everyone could get some relaxation in.

There was a parking ticket that came in the mail, I had popped a tire a few days earlier and would need to get ALL my tires replaced and forgot to mail in the rebate for my contact lens. Usually one of these things is enough to make my dad flip out, but all he gave me was a dirty look, and I noticed that I handled it like a champ. I accepted my anxiety, my stress, dealt with what I could, and then went to my room and relaxed. My dad stayed in the den and the left about 10 minutes later in his car, which was what he also did when I ran Stress Relief 5G.

Later that night my parents began having a knock down, screaming argument where they both were getting in each other's faces, and involved me and my little sister and it was terrifying, I could really feel the panic in my body, the panic that I've been feeling for years that has led me to not being able to attend school because of panic attacks, and guilt and shame and all these terrible, stressful emotions and self-criticism but I was able to relax and I handled it!

Later my dad tried to start another argument and seemed to be getting confrontational, so I stepped in and back talked the crap out of that loser, which I've never ever been able to do! It seems like my presence deterred him from doing anything stupid, of which I'm proud.

My parents have been married for 27 years now and it's been hell every step of the way. Being foreign with strong beliefs in traditional marriage and what I suspect is PTSD from living with a maniac, and having spent all her life with one guy since she was just 20 years old, my mom has never had the sense to divorce him.

My siblings and I have begged and pleaded with her for years, as well as the police and CPS who've been to our house numerous times (enough for me to learn their names) to do something, but they've been following the pattern of slowly boiling anger, argument, honeymoon period and then starting all over again.

Today, the day after the fight I've noticed a real, tangible change in my mom. One that makes me believe she's finally had it, sincerely.

I've booked an appointment with a divorce lawyer and we'll be seeing him on Thursday.

I don't know just how much EPRAHA influenced this whole event, bu I've certainly never seen anything like that in years. Their arguments have been bad, but that's their normal. This was something completely else.

EPRAHA gave me the confidence to stand my grand and not reject my feelings of stress and work through them. I notice my mom and aunts have been allowing me to lead them more as well, and I'm happy that the strength they notice in me is allowing them to relax and be more feminine, and I'm sure it's helped my mom and my little sister through this ordeal.

Thanks Shannon.

RE: It's only been 3 days: EPRAHA2 - Shannon - 04-26-2016

All the best. That's not a good, or easy situation.

RE: It's only been 3 days: EPRAHA2 - Shannon - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 02:59 AM)AlphaReal Wrote: Just wondering if divorce is the right thing to do. I mean couldn't you guys stay away from him, give him some time to reflect. It's said that distance heals.

Quote:My parents have been married for 27 years now and it's been hell every step of the way.

How much time do you think this guy needs? How many times does he have to repeat the cycle for it to sink in that something needs to change? Multiple people are being damaged here, and all because someone is stuck on the idea that they're not allowed to do what is best for them because someone told them it's wrong.

Forgive my sarcasm, but yeah, just give him some time to reflect. It'll all just go away. Spoken like a true believer.

Legal marriage makes less and less sense every day for reasons exactly like this. When two people love one another and choose to be together and make it work, they can - with or without a ring and a piece of paper and the law stepping into their bedroom. But when you involve the law and other "moral authorities" and it's not a good match, you get this. And for what? So someone can be controlled by society to their own detriment?

If this woman decides her marriage is in need of ending, and what the OP has said is true, I'm all for it. But regardless of what any of us thinks, it's her choice, and only she knows what's really going on in her marriage from her point of view - the point of view of the person deciding what should happen to her marriage. For the rest of us, it's just hearsay.

In any case, I'd say 27 years of repetition of the cycle is enough for anyone to know it's not going away just by giving the person time to reflect. That's just assinine.

RE: It's only been 3 days: EPRAHA2 - Shannon - 05-01-2016

Always factors outside what is obvious to consider.

RE: It's only been 3 days: EPRAHA2 - Bookstacks DC737 - 05-04-2016

Update:

She went ahead and filed a restraining order and the police came and evicted my dad from the house. It's been a complete change in attitude for her. Although she's worried about caring for my little sister on her small income, and there's a huge risk my dad will flee to his home country to avoid alimony and child support, she's been working 12 and 16 hour shifts to bring home more money.

I mean once again, I've seen her in various states of distress and I've heard her talk about divorce too many times to count, but to finally see her go through with it? This is something else completely.

She has wireless Bluetooth speakers in her room that I plan on playing EPRAHA2 through. She doesn't understand the concept of subliminals but I can tell she's benefitting from them.

I'll be purchasing her own copy on Friday.

RE: It's only been 3 days: EPRAHA2 - Inconceivablezen - 05-04-2016

That's amazing Bookstacks! Keep us updated about your and your family's journey!

Good luck with what you and your family are going through. Can't imagine that. Makes all my "problems" nihil in comparison.