Subliminal Talk
Yo. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Yo. (/Thread-Yo)

Yo. - Rennus - 04-20-2016

Yo, I'm Rennus.

I've been lurking on these forums for the last three or so years, checking up on things once in a while. Recently I've been finding myself much more interested in it though, so I finally got myself to sign up.

History: Been working on my issues since I was 12 or 13, I'm 18 now so that's about 6 years spent on this stuff. Found subs when I was 16, things have been downhill and then uphill from there. My mind is fairly stubborn, especially when it comes to fears (of which I have many, built from my childhood days) and so it has in fact taken a long time to see proper results, but now I'm finally starting to beat all those old problems. Feels great, even though I'm not even close to done yet.

My Myers-Briggs type is INFJ, so it goes without saying I'm a philosopher/thinker type who likes to overthink. ; )
I'm hoping to meet some like-minded people and also help some people who have a hard time with certain things like I do. Hit me UPPPP

RE: Yo. - JackOfHearts - 04-20-2016

Hi welcome here, what's your sub history?

RE: Yo. - Rennus - 04-20-2016

I've got about 3 runs of AM5 in the tank, and currently I'm doing my first run of AM6. Incredibly tough, this run, but the most fruitful one, too.

What these 3 am5 did for you? You are very perseverant if you have used only the am sub and for that long, almost 2 years now.

RE: Yo. - Rennus - 04-20-2016

AM5.. I don't recall what happened during the first run much. But I do remember it made me feel pretty badass - however on the other runs, it didn't do much to fix my deeper issues. It kind of co-existed along with them. But it helped me a lot, I've kind of internalized a lot of it by now so it's hard to remember the precise details. It definitely helped with women though, and life in general, just in places where stubborn issues weren't present. So for instance, attraction, surface-level game like teasing, banter, etc is just natural now, asif I was born with it, despite not practicing much in real-life scenarios. It was very external, not much internal, I feel.

For instance, it didn't help my social anxiety as much when I went out, but I'm pretty sure that's only because those issues were all deep-seated. It helped me a /lot/ on other fronts, but my older, deeper issues didn't go away at all. It's what made me realize just how important conscious control and learning to manage your overall attitude and mindset is in general, because I still managed to make life hard for me due to shitty thinking patterns and habits.

And AM6.. it does shit AM5 just couldn't do for me. Insane experience overall, HEAVY resistance but it isn't the type of resistance that feels like "Oh, my subconscious just doesn't agree with this.." it's more like it brings out all of the garbage my mind was either hiding from me or trying to ignore, and forces me to deal with it. It's done more for me, self-development and self-awareness wise, than anything else did in the past 6 years.. and it's done so in 5 months (I'm on Stage 5 atm)

There's still many issues, many fears, loads of shit overall, but it's put me in a detached sort of mindset where I'm finding it fun to figure out all these various issues and problems, and viewing my mind as a sort of machine that I have to tinker with and figure out. It's worked so well, despite the hardcore resistance, that it's hard to pinpoint stuff. I even got some results out of it so far that I didn't really think of, such as my ability to process things mentally going up, as well as learning speed, and even how well I do at sports and utilize my body in general. My head is just way clearer now.

Overall I feel this run has made it so that it's inevitable that I'll make something great out of myself, because it laid down the framework for my overall views on dealing with problems, setting goals, thinking forward, optimism, self-forgiveness, everything internal.

Dang, that's a long post! I should post it in testimonials or something. Maybe after Stage 6.

If you don't resist that stage, stage 5 is the best to me. Girls really like that one, they get attracted in one seconds, their body get tense and you can see they want you, they might approach you also. I noticed that on my 2nd run on AM6 though, the first run it didn't do much with attraction.

RE: Yo. - Rennus - 04-21-2016

I'm looking forward to that, then! What else did you notice on Stage 5? I can't quite figure out what this stage is doing at all.

I've definitely noticed that kind of stuff, not much in the way of people approaching me, but girls react differently to me, even once I've known for a while react very differently to me now for sure. Some of them seem nervous around me. With AM6 it feels like attraction is pretty much guaranteed, it's very interesting. There's some things I've noticed from guys too, they're being really.. nice, and giving me respect. It's even more obvious because the guys I go to school with are younger than me.

The most hilarious thing I've noticed so far is probably that little girls absolutely love me. LOL

RE: Yo. - JackOfHearts - 04-21-2016

I was much more motivated to get things, I did some cold shower.
Huge respect from people around like I was wearing pheromone.
Obvious reaction from girls around, they can't stay indifferent to your presence.
Better social interaction, easier to talk, engage conversation. Massive respect, there is a director at a school that was afraid of me, getting anxiety when I talked to him. It's funny to see and watch.
Charisma would be the word the describe the aura you have, or king like effect, everyone bow to your presence. Be careful though you are still human Shy , things might get in your head and you may feel invincible but you are not.

RE: Yo. - Rennus - 04-21-2016

That makes sense! I've noticed I've been having an easier time with social interactions, despite having problems with it in earlier stages. I've definitely been having to work to keep myself objective because the confidence can be intoxicating, hahaha, I feel you on that one.

RE: Yo. - DisneylandUSA - 06-04-2016

(04-21-2016, 08:28 AM)Rennus Wrote: That makes sense! I've noticed I've been having an easier time with social interactions, despite having problems with it in earlier stages. I've definitely been having to work to keep myself objective because the confidence can be intoxicating, hahaha, I feel you on that one.

Resistance is a Challenge on AM 6 Smile