Subliminal Talk
Blank Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Blank Slate - EPRHA 2.0 (/Thread-Blank-Slate-EPRHA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Shannon - 04-21-2016

If you are using the program in a way that gets others exposed, and the setup is primarily for getting your own exposure, and their exposure is incidental as a consequence thereof, that is not piracy.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - LionKing - 04-21-2016

(04-21-2016, 12:22 AM)Natious Wrote: LionKing: Posts:666

Wow, it sure builds up! Kinda funny how before this forum I'd only posted some 2-4 posts on forums in my life, and every time I did I was so anxious about what people are going to think about my posts.. fast forward to how I was posting on OGSF and its ridiculous.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Natious - 04-22-2016

This E2 is quite interesting. By that I mean that I feel different every day. It's not always the best of days, but every day something seems to change.

Today for the first time I felt like rather going to class than staying home!!!! WHAT THE FCUK?? I have never in my life felt like rather going out than staying in (with the exception of alcohol). Today I had a class with all new people and I seemed to be an absolute social magnet. My social anxiety seems to lessen with time, since my jokes were on point! At one point a dude in my class couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes because the timing of what I said was perfect. Actually, usually I wouldn't even talk during class, however this time I was one of the few people who did and I probably talked the most.
I still felt very uncomfortable around people, so this is far from my anxiety actually being destroyed, BUT I have seen progress! After 7 months on OF, 3 months on ASC and nearly 2 weeks on E2, I have seen progress!

If this reduction of anxiety and fear continues then I might even be able to go for what I actually want to do which is in the entertainment business. The last time I tried that, my fear was so overwhelming that I couldn't possible see myself as a successful actor. This is still too soon to say, but I guess we will see.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Natious - 04-22-2016

Hahah the dreams are epic:
In general I seem to be braver and less fearful of women in the dreams.

There was this one dream where I was walking in a corridor and all of a sudden I hear something going on in a room. The door is not completely closed so I push it open a little bit and discover some moaning sounds. All of a sudden some dude whines something "close the door blah blah blah" and then I hear like 3 or 4 girls going "oh no you don't, let's leave it open" which I took as a que. I figured there'd be plenty of girls and only 1 dude, technically I don't even have to see the other guy, so I sneaked in. Don't remember much else but I was surprised at my courage after I woke up and had a proper laugh.

I did have more dreams that I wanted to write about but they have faded, a lot of them involved girls and me having let go of fear so it was easy to escalate. The timing is pretty good since I only recently brought this issue up.

Has anyone else noticed that they're sweating like crazy during sleep on E2? Nearly every night I wake up like I just came from swimming. This feels a little uncomfortable, but I also feel like something is at work so I don't let it bother me much.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - CatMan - 04-23-2016

(04-22-2016, 11:40 PM)Natious Wrote: I did have more dreams that I wanted to write about but they have faded, a lot of them involved girls and me having let go of fear so it was easy to escalate.

This is excellent!

Very encouraging to read.

I wish you continued success, Natious. Great post.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Shannon - 04-23-2016

Every time I run EHPRA 2.0, it puts me to sleep. But before it puts me to sleep, it relaxes all my muscles in the most deliciously comfortable way. And then when I wake up, I feel like I've had a full body massage and I don't want to wake up or get out of bed because it makes me feel so good.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Natious - 04-29-2016

Wow, so this "Every day is different" is still going on. Today has been incredibly weird, I slept for 13h!!!!!! I couldn't get out of bed no matter how much I tried, I just felt like there's no point of getting out of bed. In addition to that everything seemed to go to shit today, couldn't really apply myself and that made me angry.

The week has been up and down, my frame is not as strong as it was on ASC and a few people seem to take advantage of that, but somehow I don't really care much and it's relatively easy to let go.

I have discovered that my brain seems to function better. Now this will be difficult to explain, but I'll try. Whenever there is a problem I mostly go on overdrive and start analysing and obsessing over the problem, driving myself angry, frustrated and eventually my energy will be drained. Now recently there has been a slight difference, when a problem appears in my head, I sometimes find a solution and find myself able to let go of the problem. When I first noticed that happen I felt like describing this as "Wow, my brain works!" because most of the time it feels like I got a bad deal from whoever gave it to me and thought I could never actually work out how to apply myself to the fullest.

Before I started E2 I read somewhere that they have a really easy time visualizing on full scale what they want to achieve and I have been noticing that too. Things that I normally wouldn't be able to visualize seem easier now. I haven't been able to benefit the manifestation side of this yet, but there's time.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Inconceivablezen - 04-29-2016

Great journey Natious! Keep on pushing! How's your dad doing on E2 if I may ask?

I had my younger brother exposed to SM3 for 30 minutes a year ago. He started making sexual comments about the women next door, which he normally never does. The reason I'm interested in your father is because it's basically a blind test Smile

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Natious - 04-29-2016

(04-29-2016, 08:20 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: Great journey Natious! Keep on pushing! How's your dad doing on E2 if I may ask?

I had my younger brother exposed to SM3 for 30 minutes a year ago. He started making sexual comments about the women next door, which he normally never does. The reason I'm interested in your father is because it's basically a blind test Smile

Hard to say, one of his long time friends is staying over so I'm toning down on the speakers usage and focus more on the earphone+streaming combo at the moment. Other than that, he seems pretty decent for now. He did go to the store which he usually never does, but this could also be because his friend is staying here.
I did tell him that he's getting exposed to a subliminal that is supposed to help him heal, that's all, so he doesn't know what to expect other than general improvement in his situation.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Natious - 05-04-2016

Dreams are pretty vivid and consistent on E2, unlike on ASC. Had this dream about being somewhere familiar and this girl (I'd say around 19-22) was sleeping naked. She kept making eye contact with me and then stood up with blanked barely covering her. I heard her mumble something like: "Life is too short for regrets, I want to give you a gift". After that she dropped her blanked and I was filled with this incredibly severe panic attack that was crushing my chest. I woke up still feeling the panic attack, but it slowly faded.
This is something that actually happens when I get even a little bit intimate with a girl like slight touching or being in each other's comfort zone (the anxiety, not the blanket dropping).

I've been doing less hours since E2 seems to drain me with high amount of hours, I'll see how it will go with 14-18h per day.

Still reading the book "reality transurfing" and trying to apply the principles, especially of being more conscious about what script is running in my head and if negative then try to flip it.

I started thinking about how my confidence has been during my life and I don't think it's ever been as high as it was when I was practising muay thai. I want to get into some sort of physical conditioning program for the summer so I can get my strength up and then get back into the ring.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Natious - 05-08-2016

Learning a lot about the laws of universe and balance. I feel much healthier and happier when I learn about stuff like that, it also gives great hope for my future. Like there is a possibility of having a great and satisfying life after all.

I read about 10 pages of Transurfing then reflect on it for 10 minutes and keep reading. It's not easy to digest all of it, but I am getting there since I am quite an open minded person when it comes to this subject. There is a fear I have with this stuff though, it's that I can't prove whether it's truth or not. In fact I have a hard time deciding WHAT I should believe in the first place, wrong beliefs can be devastating.
If I were to believe that struggling is not necessary to reach success in what I want to do and my beliefs supported that then what about all the people who have achieved success and say that the road to success is filled with struggles and self doubt? What if I were to believe whole heartedly that I don't need to struggle to get there and one day this belief would fail me? I don't think I could take such a blow. To be honest, most of the time I have no fucking clue what is going on and what to believe or not to believe.

I realized something recently. It's that the biggest reason I feel stuck and unable to move forward is because I don't think I have the necessary tools to overcome life's hurdles when they appear. Especially the ones relating to people. I have no clue how to deal with people and issues with them. Things like confronting people about overstepping boundaries or setting boundaries in the first place.

I know that I run these subs to change for the better, but am I actually changing or is it just me trying to believe that I am capable of change so I hold on to the hope even if it's not real?

I want to have a set of tools that wouldn't fail me even at face the worst possible challenges and when everything just simply seems to go wrong. Or better yet, find a way to see things that wouldn't leave me absolutely drained from each day.

Life is confusing.

By the way, if anyone has books to recommend that are similar to "Reality Transurfing" and explain how the laws of the universe work, that would be appreciated.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - chaosvrgn - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 01:54 PM)Natious Wrote: Learning a lot about the laws of universe and balance. I feel much healthier and happier when I learn about stuff like that, it also gives great hope for my future. Like there is a possibility of having a great and satisfying life after all.

I read about 10 pages of Transurfing then reflect on it for 10 minutes and keep reading. It's not easy to digest all of it, but I am getting there since I am quite an open minded person when it comes to this subject. There is a fear I have with this stuff though, it's that I can't prove whether it's truth or not. In fact I have a hard time deciding WHAT I should believe in the first place, wrong beliefs can be devastating.
If I were to believe that struggling is not necessary to reach success in what I want to do and my beliefs supported that then what about all the people who have achieved success and say that the road to success is filled with struggles and self doubt? What if I were to believe whole heartedly that I don't need to struggle to get there and one day this belief would fail me? I don't think I could take such a blow. To be honest, most of the time I have no ***** clue what is going on and what to believe or not to believe.

I realized something recently. It's that the biggest reason I feel stuck and unable to move forward is because I don't think I have the necessary tools to overcome life's hurdles when they appear. Especially the ones relating to people. I have no clue how to deal with people and issues with them. Things like confronting people about overstepping boundaries or setting boundaries in the first place.

I know that I run these subs to change for the better, but am I actually changing or is it just me trying to believe that I am capable of change so I hold on to the hope even if it's not real?

I want to have a set of tools that wouldn't fail me even at face the worst possible challenges and when everything just simply seems to go wrong. Or better yet, find a way to see things that wouldn't leave me absolutely drained from each day.

Life is confusing.

By the way, if anyone has books to recommend that are similar to "Reality Transurfing" and explain how the laws of the universe work, that would be appreciated.

The Kybalion (free online) and:
http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Reality-Universe-Destiny-Mankind/dp/0979910609

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Natious - 05-17-2016

Wow, I care less and less about being on the forums. This is good because I was somewhat too obsessively checking it in the past.

I wanted to write something down which is about a dream I had. I dreamt that I was back in school. In the dream I seemed to be one of the more Alpha guys of my class. At one point the teacher kind of had a disagreement with me, but I felt incredibly self righteous and pretty much told her to shove it. Suddenly she pulled out a belt and started whipping me with it to which I replied: "I am warning you, just try and do that again." since she missed the first one. After that I grabbed her hair and started smashing her head against the table until I woke up.
While all of this was going on I felt this incredible rage which was still kind of lingering after I woke up, but disappeared shortly after.

RE: Powered by EPRHA 2.0 - Natious - 05-18-2016

Seems like the current undertone is "Fear". Had another dream where my brother fell off a roof and screamed in agony for a while.