Subliminal Talk
5g ultra money success - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: 5g ultra money success (/Thread-5g-ultra-money-success)

Pages: 1 2

5g ultra money success - M1dn1ghtM@dness - 04-11-2016

EXTRA EDIT: Please everyone who wants this PLEASE say something please so it will be made, if you also see how great a sub like this will be for you then please say you want it too please so it will be made please say something.

EDIT: Please ignore what is below since it is confusing to people. I'm sorry I can't explain well. My suggestion is a new ultra success sub in 5g but where the success is focused on money and not just success in general. If stuff is added about money magnet, wealth, prosperity and stuff like that it would be nice, but just a new sub that is ultra success in 5g with a focus on money. Okay I do have interest in base since I am an unsuccessful entrepreneur but this suggestion is nothing to do with entrepreneurs at all I just hope that is clear. It is not another entrepreneur sub, but only ultra success in 5g and focused on money specifically. I will buy it as soon as I can please please please make it please don't ignore this please make it just 5g ultra success that is focused on money please make It I beg!!!

I never made a script so sorry for my mistakes, here is my idea let me know and I can re-write and edit anything!

Script:
I now successfully make thousands of dollars a day
I now successfully make money quickly, easily, and effortlessly.
I now easily make money
I am very successful when it comes to money
I successfully make millions of dollars effortlessly
I am so successful at making money that millionaires and billionaires now have and want me in their social circles.
I now have close friends that are millionaires and billionaires.
I successfully make any amount of money I choose.
I successfully became financially free.
I successfully became a millionaire.
I am so successful at making money I can easily buy a Lamborghini or any other car I want.
I now successfully attract so much money into my life it's as if I am a money magnet.
I have successfully became financially independent.
I successfully make thousands of dollars a day minimum.
I am so successful with money i always make more than 5 thousand dollars a day.
I am so successful with money I only make it legally and in ways that benefit everyone involved.
I am now financially free.
I am now wealthy.
I now live in financial abundance.
I now successfully make thousands of dollars a day and more.
I now successfully make tens of thousands of dollars a month and more.
I now successfully make millions of dollars constantly and consistently.
I have successfully became financially free.
I now live in financial abundance and prosperity.
I now make money easily and effortlessly.
Making money is now extremely easy.
I now have enough money to buy everything I want and have ever wanted.
I am now rich.
I am now wealthy.
I am now a multi millionaire.
I now successfully make millions of dollars with ease.
I have now successfully made so much money I can buy my dream house and anything else I want.
I successfully attract money into my life constantly and consistently.
When it comes to making money, I am very successful.
I am now wealthy.
Millionaires and billionaires see me as a very successful person financially.
I now successfully make money 24 hours a day whether I'm working or not.
I now successfully make money while enjoying my day.
I now successfully have my money multiply itself through smart investments.
I have successfully become financially free.

END

I can go a lot further please let me know and I can change anything and I'm sorry if I repeated anything multiple times it's kind of hard to think about but as you see there is nothing about being an entrepreneur or anything like that. Please let me know what to do to make the script so good you will create it into a subliminal please don't ignore this!

END OF EDIT

Hi, I really want base5g so I can find success in life but I can never afford it. Would it be possible to have a money magnet/ wealth manifest / success sub in 5g for us to purchase and use fo us who can not afford base5g? I have started an online business but no success yet. I borrow money from my mom to keep my web hosting and e-mail list every month only about 30 per month so it's not a ton but I may not be able to afford base5g for a very long time but a new 5g money sub may help me to afford it much faster. It would be nice for a more affordable money/wealth/prosperity/success sub that is in 5g to use until the brain soaks it all in for months or a year and then if it works base5g will be so easy to afford and then I could find success in life. I have the success sub now and I hope it will help me afford base5g but I know I could get a new 5g money/wealth/success type sub as it was just my birthday so I almost have the 80-90 dollars for it if I remember right about the normal 5g sub price for when they are not multi stage. I think my success sub is working but not for money though but I seem to be better at video games and disc golf and at times I get a feeling inside as If I want to jump for joy for no reason! I like it but I really want a sub to help me with money to use until my brain has soaked it all in to the max and then I will have so much money I can get base5g and then my business can be a success and I can be successful and buy my mom a house because that's all she ever wanted in life so I have to make enough money to buy her one before she dies because she will never be able to buy herself one. I would be very very very grateful for a success/wealth/money magnet type sub in 5g made for those who need help with money but can not afford to buy base5g.

RE: affordable 5g money/wealth sub - Spiritman - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 10:25 AM)M1dn1ghtM@dness Wrote: Hi, I really want base5g so I can find success in life but I can never afford it. Would it be possible to have a money magnet/ wealth manifest / success sub in 5g for us to purchase and use fo us who can not afford base5g? I have started an online business but no success yet. I borrow money from my mom to keep my web hosting and e-mail list every month only about 30 per month so it's not a ton but I may not be able to afford base5g for a very long time but a new 5g money sub may help me to afford it much faster. It would be nice for a more affordable money/wealth/prosperity/success sub that is in 5g to use until the brain soaks it all in for months or a year and then if it works base5g will be so easy to afford and then I could find success in life. I have the success sub now and I hope it will help me afford base5g but I know I could get a new 5g money/wealth/success type sub as it was just my birthday so I almost have the 80-90 dollars for it if I remember right about the normal 5g sub price for when they are not multi stage. I think my success sub is working but not for money though but I seem to be better at video games and disc golf and at times I get a feeling inside as If I want to jump for joy for no reason! I like it but I really want a sub to help me with money to use until my brain has soaked it all in to the max and then I will have so much money I can get base5g and then my business can be a success and I can be successful and buy my mom a house because that's all she ever wanted in life so I have to make enough money to buy her one before she dies because she will never be able to buy herself one. I would be very very very grateful for a success/wealth/money magnet type sub in 5g made for those who need help with money but can not afford to buy base5g.

I understand your point about the price of BASE, which is $500. I also understand that is a lot of money for people, it was a lot for me as well. But I just saved money out of every paycheck until I had the money. Get creative, go mow peoples lawn, do side stuff to create extra money. I don't see a need to create a wealth subliminal when there is already one there which is BASE. Have you thought about maybe trying out Think Like A Millionaire, Find Your Perfect Job, Get Yourself A Raise or Ultra Success?

RE: affordable 5g money/wealth sub - M1dn1ghtM@dness - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 10:52 AM)spiritman Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 10:25 AM)M1dn1ghtM@dness Wrote: Hi, I really want base5g so I can find success in life but I can never afford it. Would it be possible to have a money magnet/ wealth manifest / success sub in 5g for us to purchase and use fo us who can not afford base5g? I have started an online business but no success yet. I borrow money from my mom to keep my web hosting and e-mail list every month only about 30 per month so it's not a ton but I may not be able to afford base5g for a very long time but a new 5g money sub may help me to afford it much faster. It would be nice for a more affordable money/wealth/prosperity/success sub that is in 5g to use until the brain soaks it all in for months or a year and then if it works base5g will be so easy to afford and then I could find success in life. I have the success sub now and I hope it will help me afford base5g but I know I could get a new 5g money/wealth/success type sub as it was just my birthday so I almost have the 80-90 dollars for it if I remember right about the normal 5g sub price for when they are not multi stage. I think my success sub is working but not for money though but I seem to be better at video games and disc golf and at times I get a feeling inside as If I want to jump for joy for no reason! I like it but I really want a sub to help me with money to use until my brain has soaked it all in to the max and then I will have so much money I can get base5g and then my business can be a success and I can be successful and buy my mom a house because that's all she ever wanted in life so I have to make enough money to buy her one before she dies because she will never be able to buy herself one. I would be very very very grateful for a success/wealth/money magnet type sub in 5g made for those who need help with money but can not afford to buy base5g.

I understand your point about the price of BASE, which is $500. I also understand that is a lot of money for people, it was a lot for me as well. But I just saved money out of every paycheck until I had the money. Get creative, go mow peoples lawn, do side stuff to create extra money. I don't see a need to create a wealth subliminal when there is already one there which is BASE. Have you thought about maybe trying out Think Like A Millionaire, Find Your Perfect Job, Get Yourself A Raise or Ultra Success?

Yes I have Ultra Success and am using it now. I don't know if the base5g sub will even work so or else I would go out and mow lawns and beg for money to get it. I will spend 90 which is a lot of money to me for a gamble and if it works I will buy base since I want to be an entrepreneur but a new 5g wealth sub will be nice too since not everyone would like to be an entrepreneur. I think success5g but focused on money instead of general success maybe with some money magnet/money and wealth manifestations maybe. To ask me to mow lawns to buy something that may not work feels like an insult to me kind of. I tried confidence 5g and it works very well I will only try another 4g if 4g success woks well but so far I will want to wait for a new 5g sub that has a main focus on money. Maybe if I decide my business will never be a success maybe I will need a money sub that is not base even if I can afford base easy since entrepreneur is not the only way to be wealthy. So I think it will be very good and really help if you will make a money sub that is just regular 5g and just about money and not entrepreneur. I will buy it as soon as I can and I bet many others will, it could really help me very much if you make it.

RE: affordable 5g money/wealth sub - 4Kingdoms - 04-11-2016

BASE 5G script is proprietary to Indigo MindLabs. Shhh... it's a secret.

The other titles that spiritman mentioned. Think Like A Millionaire, Get Yourself A Raise or Ultra Success are in 4G and their scripts can be found here. http://www.subliminal-shop.com/script-library/

Read each one and listen to the one that resonates with your goals.

(04-11-2016, 11:16 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: BASE 5G script is proprietary to Indigo MindLabs. Shhh... it's a secret.

The other titles that spiritman mentioned. Think Like A Millionaire, Get Yourself A Raise or Ultra Success are in 4G and their scripts can be found here. http://www.subliminal-shop.com/script-library/

Read each one and listen to the one that resonates with your goals.

Yes the only one in 5g is base and it costs 500 dollars. I am saying it will be nice for one in 5g besides base. As you mention there are others in the 4g technology but there are not any others in the 5g technology. Right now my option is winter boot -base 5g- or sandals -4g money subs- but I want shoes -5g money sub- I have got the success sub but I do not wish t buy another sub in 4g I only have interest in 5g since the confidence sub worked very well and I am sure a sub about money in 5g will work very well. A sub that is about money but is not about entrepreneurs because they are not the same thing as I mention all entrepreneur is is how you make money I'm saying just sub like success sub but in 5g and talks about money and not just general success like money manifestation and wealth and abundnace, and those things are not the same as being an entrepreneur. I'm saying money sub not entrepreneur sub. Not a boot, not a sandal, a shoe.

I'm sorry I'm not good at explaining. I mean a new 5g sub about money but I do not mean a new 5g sub about entrepreneurs sorry for the mix up.

RE: affordable 5g money/wealth sub - 4Kingdoms - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 11:10 AM)M1dn1ghtM@dness Wrote: Yes I have Ultra Success and am using it now. I don't know if the base5g sub will even work so or else I would go out and mow lawns and beg for money to get it. I will spend 90 which is a lot of money to me for a gamble and if it works I will buy base since I want to be an entrepreneur but a new 5g wealth sub will be nice too since not everyone would like to be an entrepreneur. I think success5g but focused on money instead of general success maybe with some money magnet/money and wealth manifestations maybe. To ask me to mow lawns to buy something that may not work feels like an insult to me kind of. I tried confidence 5g and it works very well I will only try another 4g if 4g success woks well but so far I will want to wait for a new 5g sub that has a main focus on money. Maybe if I decide my business will never be a success maybe I will need a money sub that is not base even if I can afford base easy since entrepreneur is not the only way to be wealthy. So I think it will be very good and really help if you will make a money sub that is just regular 5g and just about money and not entrepreneur. I will buy it as soon as I can and I bet many others will, it could really help me very much if you make it.

Gamble on 5G? I did and look what it did for me!!! http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6140.html Sure, it didn't cost as much as BASE, still it was a huge investment in my time to listen to ONE subliminal.

I don't believe spiritman intended to insult you by suggesting you mow lawns. He was trying to give you ideas on how to buy BASE as quickly as possible. Sure you can save up for it. However, if you worked 2 or 3 jobs... you can buy BASE much faster and reach your goals more quickly.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7087-post-106442.html#pid106442
Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G
(04-06-2016, 07:45 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-06-2016, 01:56 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I've been curious about running BASE - Become A Successful Entrepreneur 2.1 (5g – Type B/D)
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/become-a-successful-entrepreneur-2-1/

Because it has 86 different subliminal titles in it and that would take forever if you ran them all individually.

I'm really enjoying the changes I've experienced from listening to EHPRA 2.0 and as much as I would love to start BASE 2.1, I'm going to keep going with E2. I look forward to reading your BASE journal!!

It's not 86 different titles. It's a handful of different titles, with 86 different distinct goals.

RE: affordable 5g money/wealth sub - Spiritman - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 11:30 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 11:10 AM)M1dn1ghtM@dness Wrote: Yes I have Ultra Success and am using it now. I don't know if the base5g sub will even work so or else I would go out and mow lawns and beg for money to get it. I will spend 90 which is a lot of money to me for a gamble and if it works I will buy base since I want to be an entrepreneur but a new 5g wealth sub will be nice too since not everyone would like to be an entrepreneur. I think success5g but focused on money instead of general success maybe with some money magnet/money and wealth manifestations maybe. To ask me to mow lawns to buy something that may not work feels like an insult to me kind of. I tried confidence 5g and it works very well I will only try another 4g if 4g success woks well but so far I will want to wait for a new 5g sub that has a main focus on money. Maybe if I decide my business will never be a success maybe I will need a money sub that is not base even if I can afford base easy since entrepreneur is not the only way to be wealthy. So I think it will be very good and really help if you will make a money sub that is just regular 5g and just about money and not entrepreneur. I will buy it as soon as I can and I bet many others will, it could really help me very much if you make it.

Gamble on 5G? I did and look what it did for me!!! http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6140.html Sure, it didn't cost as much as BASE, still it was a huge investment in my time to listen to ONE subliminal.

I don't believe spiritman intended to insult you by suggesting you mow lawns. He was trying to give you ideas on how to buy BASE as quickly as possible. Sure you can save up for it. However, if you worked 2 or 3 jobs... you can buy BASE much faster and reach your goals more quickly.

(04-06-2016, 01:56 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I've been curious about running BASE - Become A Successful Entrepreneur 2.1 (5g – Type B/D)

Because it has 86 different subliminal titles in it and that would take forever if you ran them all individually.

I'm really enjoying the changes I've experienced from listening to EHPRA 2.0 and as much as I would love to start BASE 2.1, I'm going to keep going with E2. I look forward to reading your BASE journal!!

It's not 86 different titles. It's a handful of different titles, with 86 different distinct goals.

Yes what I was suggesting wasn't an insult, it was to give you some ideas on how to come up with cash. My next suggestion was to get a job to raise the money. It took me three months to save up the money to buy BASE.

(04-11-2016, 11:30 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

Yes I saw base and I know that 5g works very well and that is why a success/money sub will be good for 5g. A success money sub that isn't anything to do with entrepreneurs. A 5g sub to only deal with success but specific on money. That is very very different than learning to be a successful entrepreneur and many people that have a lot of money are not entrepreneur and many entrepreneurs like me have no money so I'm not talking about another entrepreneur sub, nothing to do with entrepreneur okay I'm sorry if I can't explain well but I don't know how else to say it. Just a sub in 5g technology that is a success sub but focuses on money so it's not general success but success at making/getting money. It will have nothing to do with entrepreneurs at all, not even a little bit close to what entrepreneur is. I'm lost to say it anothe way so you understand but I do not mean a new entrepreneur sub at all it's not what I'm saying please understand.

I should have never mentioned base because what I am suggesting has nothing to do with base it has nothing to do with entrepreneurs or being an entrepreneur please understand what I am suggesting is not anything to do with entrepreneurs I don't know how else to say it I wish I never even mentioned base because its nothing to do with my suggestion please stop talking about base it's very different than my suggestion. Please I'm not talking about a new entrepreneur sub I am talking about a money sub. What I picture is like a new success sub in 5g but where the success has focus on money and not general success. It is not anything to do with entrepreneurs okay? Please understand I don't know how else to say it.

RE: 5g ultra money success - 4Kingdoms - 04-11-2016

I guess I didn't understand and I apologize!!

I thought you were trying to justify the cost of BASE 2.1 5G. It sounds like you are NOT interested in BASE. Correct??

You want money in 5G. I understand.

Okay, for Shannon to even consider your request. A single stage subliminal titled... "Manifest More Money 5G"; you will have to give him ideas that he could use to make this subliminal and then if everyone on the forum likes what you are suggesting... hopefully enough people will request the title and Shannon will make it because there is a demand for it.

EHPRA 2.0 is 5.5G and is going up in price $25 from $90 to $115. If "Manifest More Money 5G" is made it will probably use 5.5G or 6G technology, so it may cost more.

I like your idea, you need to sell it to Shannon and the Forum!! Good Luck!!

RE: 5g ultra money success - M1dn1ghtM@dness - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 12:05 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I guess I didn't understand and I apologize!!

I thought you were trying to justify the cost of BASE 2.1 5G. It sounds like you are NOT interested in BASE. Correct??

You want money in 5G. I understand.

Okay, for Shannon to even consider your request. A single stage subliminal titled... "Manifest More Money 5G"; you will have to give him ideas that he could use to make this subliminal and then if everyone on the forum likes what you are suggesting... hopefully enough people will request the title and Shannon will make it because there is a demand for it.

EHPRA 2.0 is 5.5G and is going up in price $25 from $90 to $115. If "Manifest More Money 5G" is made it will probably use 5.5G or 6G technology, so it may cost more.

I like your idea, you need to sell it to Shannon and the Forum!! Good Luck!!

Manifest more money 5g could be nice but what I'm suggesting is Ultra success 5g but focused on money instead of success in general, that is my idea. If it had manifesting money in it too that could be nice. I am intersted in the base sub but that doesn't mean I have no interest in what I am suggesting. I can have interest in boots but still want to get shoes first and think about boots in the future.

My ideas for this would be make ultra success into 5g and have it focused on money and not just general success and that's my idea for the sub but is that what you mean or do I have to write out the whole sub myself and then he makes it if people like what I write I don't get it.

RE: 5g ultra money success - 4Kingdoms - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 12:12 PM)M1dn1ghtM@dness Wrote: My ideas for this would be make ultra success into 5g and have it focused on money and not just general success and that's my idea for the sub but is that what you mean or do I have to write out the whole sub myself and then he makes it if people like what I write I don't get it.

I think Shannon will understand what you mean. If you read all the titles that have been suggested on this forum http://subliminal-talk.com/forum-57.html You will notice everyone has an idea. Some are popular and some aren't.

Shannon works alone, he creates the script, records it, and produces the mp3 subliminal. How he decides what will be made is up to him.

I want Luck Magnifier and Ultra Success combo in 5G http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1408.html , they are both in BASE 2.1. I can wait patiently for him to make the combo or just get BASE. I would even get "Manifest Ultra Success and Money 5G" if he made that before the combo I want!!

RE: 5g ultra money success - M1dn1ghtM@dness - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 12:26 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 12:12 PM)M1dn1ghtM@dness Wrote: My ideas for this would be make ultra success into 5g and have it focused on money and not just general success and that's my idea for the sub but is that what you mean or do I have to write out the whole sub myself and then he makes it if people like what I write I don't get it.

I think Shannon will understand what you mean. If you read all the titles that have been suggested on this forum http://subliminal-talk.com/forum-57.html You will notice everyone has an idea. Some are popular and some aren't.

Shannon works alone, he creates the script, records it, and produces the mp3 subliminal. How he decides what will be made is up to him.

I want Luck Magnifier and Ultra Success combo in 5G http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1408.html , they are both in BASE 2.1. I can wait patiently for him to make the combo or just get BASE. I would even get "Manifest Ultra Success and Money 5G" if he made that before the combo I want!!

Yes, I am sure the confidence sub is in Alpha Male but it does not mean that the confidence sub should not exist because it is in Alpha male.

I misunderstood and have already made the script here it is

Script:
I now successfully make thousands of dollars a day
I now successfully make money quickly, easily, and effortlessly.
I now easily make money
I am very successful when it comes to money
I successfully make millions of dollars effortlessly
I am so successful at making money that millionaires and billionaires now have and want me in their social circles.
I now have close friends that are millionaires and billionaires.
I successfully make any amount of money I choose.
I successfully became financially free.
I successfully became a millionaire.
I am so successful at making money I can easily buy a Lamborghini or any other car I want.
I now successfully attract so much money into my life it's as if I am a money magnet.
I have successfully became financially independent.
I successfully make thousands of dollars a day minimum.
I am so successful with money i always make more than 5 thousand dollars a day.
I am so successful with money I only make it legally and in ways that benefit everyone involved.
I am now financially free.
I am now wealthy.
I now live in financial abundance.
I now successfully make thousands of dollars a day and more.
I now successfully make tens of thousands of dollars a month and more.
I now successfully make millions of dollars constantly and consistently.
I have successfully became financially free.
I now live in financial abundance and prosperity.
I now make money easily and effortlessly.
Making money is now extremely easy.
I now have enough money to buy everything I want and have ever wanted.
I am now rich.
I am now wealthy.
I am now a multi millionaire.
I now successfully make millions of dollars with ease.
I have now successfully made so much money I can buy my dream house and anything else I want.
I successfully attract money into my life constantly and consistently.
When it comes to making money, I am very successful.
I am now wealthy.
Millionaires and billionaires see me as a very successful person financially.
I now successfully make money 24 hours a day whether I'm working or not.
I now successfully make money while enjoying my day.
I now successfully have my money multiply itself through smart investments.
I have successfully become financially free.

END