Subliminal Talk
BASE Resistance - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BASE Resistance (/Thread-BASE-Resistance)

BASE Resistance - Jingo786 - 04-11-2016

Hey guys,

First day of BASE Stage 6 and the last 6 months have actually been a struggle for me as whole.

Very little motivation to do much work or 'build an empire' compared to where my head was at this time last year.

It feels like I know what I have to do but I just have little will or motivation to do it

I was wondering what it could be and can only think that BASE may have something to do with it.

This last week especially - I find it hard to focus at all and 'willingly' procrastinate.

I had resistance at the start in stage 1 as well but wondering if anyone else had any issues?

RE: BASE Resistance - 4Kingdoms - 04-11-2016

Haven't ran BASE 5G. Other BASE journals, the listeners seemed highly motivated to put into action the ideas that were flowing through their head.

RE: BASE Resistance - Spiritman - 04-11-2016

Is this your first time running BASE? If so, it will take several run throughs before things will change. I ran BASE once so far, didn't see much change. However, after my run through of EPRHA 2.0 is over, I will be running BASE for the foreseeable future. I want to squeeze every ounce of what BASE has into my mind. I want to see what it can do for me on how to create Multiple Sources of Income.

RE: BASE Resistance - Jingo786 - 04-12-2016

yeah first time running BASE.

Weird thing is before I started BASE I was doing pretty well with marketing and was motivated - but had a bit of conflict on chasing money vs chasing women (while I was doing AM6).

I later shifted focus to making money and decided the next year would be fully focussed on building my business - so I got BASE to assist but seems to have done little to help. If anything it may have made things worse which is odd.

There definately feels like a lack of motivation and drive to do any work.

RE: BASE Resistance - Shannon - 04-12-2016

So ask yourself... why is it more important to have the illusion of control that "doing what I want" gives you, instead of exercising that same self control in the direction of executing the script suggestions... which is also a choice, which also requires you to be in control of yourself.

Resistance like this is about fear of not having self control. You always have self control. That's why the script is composed of suggestions, worded to be persuasive, instead of commands worded to demand absolutes.

RE: BASE Resistance - eternity - 06-29-2016

(04-12-2016, 01:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: So ask yourself... why is it more important to have the illusion of control that "doing what I want" gives you, instead of exercising that same self control in the direction of executing the script suggestions... which is also a choice, which also requires you to be in control of yourself.

Resistance like this is about fear of not having self control. You always have self control. That's why the script is composed of suggestions, worded to be persuasive, instead of commands worded to demand absolutes.

So in a situation like you presented, does that mean we can consciously decide to stop resisting the suggestions the subliminal is persuading us into executing? I know it's deeper than that, but I'm trying to understand your frame of thought.

RE: BASE Resistance - Jakeb203 - 06-29-2016

Shannon it's my second time of running BASE too. To be frank, I had a lot of motivation in stage 1. I took a lot of actions but since then I had little desire to make money too. It's like each stage I had less motivation and care for money and life because I feel satisfied. Could be because of the gratitude programming. I can't deny it's very important to have this for entrepreneurs, but I am simply not getting my capitals back for those that I have invested during stage 1. I think the scripts somehow needs to be adjusted so users are constantly working during most of different stage sets because persistence is key. I am not sure what caused this as I haven't felt a lot of resistance. Please help to look into this issue, I really hope to be working instead of being lazy and relaxing during most of BASE, which I have been doing for the previous 2 runs.

RE: BASE Resistance - eternity - 06-29-2016

I have a similar mindset Yeah!

And jake, I'm also experiencing the same thing on stage 2. It takes a little more effort than it usually does to get up off my ass and get started. Which is a stark contrast from what I expected out of BASE. But at the end of the day I'm still responsible for my actions so I still try to put in some action into my day... despite how perceivably difficult it is to do it.

I dunno if it's resistance or if it's true laziness... my personality in and of itself is varied between "hurry up and get this done so we can be lazy after" lol

RE: BASE Resistance - Raz - 06-29-2016

Interesting points here. It seems to me to be pretty much the same that Ivaylo & I talked about some days ago. I also have (and had before) the more relaxed, less action flow with increasing stage number. Although I am not exactly sure, if this is not at least in part a shift in perception. When I look back at what I accomplished during the later stages of my first BASE run, I am still amazed. Yet, back then I felt as if I did not much all day long.

But I also expected overall a more driven feeling on BASE. At least as strong as perceived during the first stage for all stages.

edit:
(06-20-2016, 01:56 AM)Ivaylo Wrote: For me, stage 1 has always been about the basics - productivity, work ethic, motivation, etc. More or less getting your sh*t together. Makes sense, if you're about to embark on a journey such as entrepreneurship. Cool stuff, but didn't create any real change for me except more peace of mind that I'm on the right track.

Then, stages 2, 3 and 4 for me always make me rethink my life (life situation, life purpose, friends and social circles, character flaws and strengths I need to take into account, etc, etc) in deeper ways. Could it be that you're resisting those a bit?

Anyway, in my three rounds of BASE, it has almost been a given that there will be a drop in productivity after stage 1.

edit:
I cannot substantiate this, but I have a gut feeling that what we experience might be caused by how our subconscious minds interpret module #85.

Quote:85. Express Success In All Ways, Even Before You Have Achieved It:
Stages 2, 3, 4, 6, 7.

Expressing success helps attract success to you by how others perceive you and respond to you, as well as creating a sort of kick start for your success even before it happens.

RE: BASE Resistance - Jingo786 - 09-22-2016

(06-29-2016, 08:13 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote: Shannon it's my second time of running BASE too. To be frank, I had a lot of motivation in stage 1. I took a lot of actions but since then I had little desire to make money too. It's like each stage I had less motivation and care for money and life because I feel satisfied. Could be because of the gratitude programming. I can't deny it's very important to have this for entrepreneurs, but I am simply not getting my capitals back for those that I have invested during stage 1. I think the scripts somehow needs to be adjusted so users are constantly working during most of different stage sets because persistence is key. I am not sure what caused this as I haven't felt a lot of resistance. Please help to look into this issue, I really hope to be working instead of being lazy and relaxing during most of BASE, which I have been doing for the previous 2 runs.

Wow interesting to see others have had the same experience!

I'm on stage 5 of my second run and can honestly say this last year as been the least productive and least financially successful year I have had in the last 6-7 years!!

I don't know if it is resistance or laziness but the bottom line is I have never had such a bad year. Considering I have been using the subliminals I would have thought I had the edge as I was reprogramming my mind - but I've had the opposite effect.

I'm really unsure of whether to give this another run. It almost feels like I am better without it but not sure whether to just call it quits. I started stage 5 today.

At this point I am highly considering getting a refund. I ran Am6 before and could see the benefits. Maybe I will start that again but as far as BASE goes it has not done anything for me.

Any thoughts are welcome but after 1 year of this I have seen nothing to make me feel it has been worth it.