Subliminal Talk
Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... (/Thread-Life-Tune-Up-and-let-s-see-what-happens)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 07-24-2016

Day 126 - Life Tune Up

4th month.
status status report:

relationships - apparently my drunk texts did more damage than I thought. My crush has given me the cold shoulder again. My cute 20yr old friend 8/10 who is like a little sister to me told me I am giving her too much attention and that I need to ignore her. I researched this advice online and it is a common tactic for a few reasons: 1. it shows confidence and pulls her off of the pedestal I placed her on which raises my value and lowers hers putting us on common ground. 2. it helps me realize that she has lost interest in me romantically for any number of reasons and that I missed my shot or rather shots...and that I must let her go.
Ignoring her should be easy because she's been avoiding me like hot sauce on your privates.

Finance- I currently have 3 jobs that are all commission based. I am still waiting for my first sale. Been doing real estate since last October. My friend is loyal to me and will buy something this summer, so I know that's a guaranteed commission. I'm getting closer to closing a deal. My brother wants me to buy a food truck because I haven't made any money in almost a year and he knows I maxed my credit cards out. I wanted to open a food truck years ago but there were so many barriers to entry. I just gave up on it. I'm doing a lot of work...It has to pay off soon. I just want to get mad and flip out.

Attitude- I'm being patient. I am just working and expecting it to pay off soon. I'm getting pissed off. I'm stressed out. My eyes are on the prize but the prize keeps moving away everytime I get closer. I have a major block of something stopping my manifestations. I don't think its because I am trying to do to many things.

I was going to listen to ultra success again because last time I did, I accomplished everything I set my mind to but I had just finished a 3 month asc run right before that.

my brain is fried

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - Bliss - 07-25-2016

Keep going man, you're doing great! I just started Life tune up myself. What's some of the biggest changes you've noticed so far?

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 08-01-2016

day 134 - silver linings

what's some of the biggest changes I've noticed so far?

-I seem to be overcoming procrastination about 33% of the time
-I feel my attachment to my crush is fading. I still hold a flame for her but at least now I can look at her and not feel negative feelings.
-I've let go of a good amount of guilt and shame
-I'm getting out of my head a bit more.

big changes
-I am appreciating more things around me
-when something make me happy, I become incredibly happy

so when I started this sub I was borderline depressed. I was drinking and smoking constantly. I was super lazy. I didn't care about my life. typical beta.
now I know there is an insane script in this sub. In the past, the subs that were the most effective for me were the simplest. asc, ultra success, base 3g, gratitude and appreciation and luck magnifier.

Life tune up 5g is definitely working but I feel that I must listen to the sub for a longer amount of time to really notice the effects. I mean I noticed effects and the changes are there...
...but this sub, after 4 months, hasn't helped with my finances and I am still single.
I did hook up with someone I met online but I have to keep initiating everything and she's like a 5/10 in the face and its hard for me to stay interested. I am overweight but I workout and have some muscle and my face is a 7-8 cuz I get checked out every once in a while. the more weight I lose the better I look I know. anyway...I'm consistently going to the gym. I'm sticking to a healthy diet, with the occasional cheat here and there. I weighed 256lbs at the start of the sub. I am currently 228lbs. went to a birthday bbq this weekend and drank and ate all day.

now my subconscious keeps telling me to listen to asc, ultra success, or the new dsmi

I just have to see which one I will listen to. I will not stay committed to this sub because I want to make money. I am now in the red zone and must make stuff happen asap.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 08-03-2016

as much as I want to stick this out for the six months, I must switch to a sub that can help with my finances. I will do another run, hopefully the full 6 + months, in a year. so here's the last post and I will do a summary as a follow up.

day 136 - the drunken fool

I have been ignoring my crush, hey I'm still hung up on her. it seems to be working until...she getting annoyed and doing things like buying a round of shots for everyone except me...actually I don't know if she bought them but she made it clear I wasn't included. I started drinking heavily after that cuz it was bothering me. It bothered me because I lost social value and didn't know how to get it back. In the past I would've said something and made fun of them but I want to be classier than I was back then. anyway. I catch her looking at me every now and then but like I said, she has started to retaliate. now the bad news...I got so drunk, empty stomach, that I think I drunk texted her because I can vaguely remember seeing two or three consecutive texts that I think I sent her. I must have deleted them right away, who knows drunk logic right? she never replies to texts sent after 2am typically so I don't know if I did it or not. I must have if I kind of remember. I think it was like "I think you are wonderful. " and there were definitely 3 more lines of text though. I am praying to the universe they were positive and not another fu text. I will not see her until monday or tuesday next week. but I want to see her sooner. but I can't cuz I'm outta cash. and nobody like a broke ass. so I will be starting a 4 month ultra success run because I had a lot of success on it and I feel I could use a refresher.
oh. I met a girl at the bus station. I don't remember how. but I do remember making out with her for like an hour while she waited for her bus. I think she was early to mid 20's. she asked for my number. I texted her but no reply. didn't think it would go anywhere anyway.
everything else about the night was pretty good though.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - Bliss - 08-04-2016

What sub are you thinking of for finances?

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 08-04-2016

That 20 something year old wants to see me next week. She knows its purely physical cuz she didn't remember my name either.

this is my summary for life tune up so far:

my self esteem is better
my self control has increased
my self image is better I stare at myself in the mirror and say damn, I'm getting better looking especially the more I lose weight
my self discipline is better been sticking to my diet and working out 5-6 days a week
positivity is better
Sense of Self Worth
Happiness & Joy- when I'm happy I get really happy
Peace and Serenity-I feel this when I'm waiting

Overcoming procrastination- I do get things done more than 4 months ago
Overcoming anxiety- I do notice less fearful situations
Self reliance- I have been trying to make money aggressively the last two months
Liking yourself
Loving yourself
Being a good person
Feeling good about yourself
Winner’s mindset & attitude- I do feel these statements because I just want to win
Doing the right thing
Taking care of yourself-I guess this is why I'm being obsessive about losing weight
Success programming-I wish this was stronger
Accepting responsibility for yourself
Ego balancing
Being fun and fun to be around
Enjoying socializing with others, and doing so more easily
Enjoying life

so I will keep listening to life tune up like I originally planned because there is success programming and going over this list I am realizing I need to give this sub more time and not get worried. I will finish out 6 months and possibly keep going till christmas.

I know I keep flip flopping but for some reason (sub) I'm calm today. I was stressed about my crush and my income or lack there of.

I am happy with my progress at 4 and a half months into the sub. I feel like I am entering the best part of listening to a sub.

I will be honest though. I do notice a change in my attitude and outlook on life. I do feel like if I need to listen more.

I will not quit because the life tune up should be able to help me with work. I'm hoping I am making the right decision.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - ArcticFox - 08-04-2016

(08-04-2016, 10:36 AM)kyng009 Wrote: so I will keep listening to life tune up like I originally planned because there is success programming and going over this list I am realizing I need to give this sub more time and not get worried. I will finish out 6 months and possibly keep going till christmas.

Takes lot of discipline, commitment and intelligence to make decisions like that. Smart move, keep going dude!

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 08-05-2016

day 137- dawning

I went out last night to meet girls. I started at my friend's bar and there were 4 groups of girls. the first was 2 hot women a 9 and a perfect 10. I waited too long and didn't want to come across as creepy so I didn't approach at all. an hour and 4 beers in I switched seats and sat in the middle of about 3 sets of women. to my left the girls were paired with guys. to my right two beautiful 8's the closer one married unclear on her friend, they were closed off. I wasn't interested in the third table except one was kinda cute.
there were plenty of other women in this restaurant, the hostess, the manager, the bartenders and waitresses were all good looking. I just kept thinking and froze up. I didn't open anyone. I go to another place and get a burger. there are good looking women here too. I finish my burger and am checking out the women and am in my head thinking how do I approach?
So I have a decent buzz going and remember reading somewhere that if I can get the friend's approval then getting the actual girl will be easier...easier said than done. I asked If they were from around here.
do you know the scene in pee wee's big adventure when large marge turned to him and the claymation face happened?
well that's the look she gave me. I promptly backed the chuck off. I'm a good looking guy. she happened to be a plus sized woman with an attitude. the only reason I tried was: a. she was pretty hot. b. I could've sworn I saw IOIs or just open body language like she just wanted any man.
well I had a second chance cuz they came out when I was having a smoke. the only thing is I froze again. In my mind I thought my opener was lame. she gave me like a solid 2 minutes to talk to her too.
I think I tried talking to girls at the bus station again but nothing good.
I'm taking fri night off to just research and chill.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 08-09-2016

day 141 - progress

I am almost over my crush. I understand she might have had feelings for me at one point in the time I've known her. I have been way to beta male with her. She is tall and good looking and has guys hitting on her all the time. I now understand that the universe isn't going to clear a path for me. so again, I must let this one go.

Crushes suck. actually, its my fault. I messed up.

I unfollowed her instagram when I was drunk last night. she promptly unfollowed me back.
I re-requested to follow her. I actually want to just be friends with her. I have to see her tonight...hope it goes smoothly cuz I did some stupid shite last night.

I also mis read my other friend and went in for a kiss...we made out for a bit and she was just drunk...not into me like that...oops...I apologized then went in for more. but she stopped it.
she said she would wing for me...chick wings are good sometimes.

my ex-crush's friend told me to move on. she also says I need to find new places to hang out because I'll meet more people that way.

I am actually not worried about finding a girlfriend. now that I am letting go of that crush, I kind of feel free. free to flirt with whoever without worrying what she will think. feels good. feels really good to say that.

so I feel like I just broke through another level of resistance. calm. positive.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 08-26-2016

day 156 - a pence for a smile

I smile because I got a second job waiting tables while I figure things out with real estate. I met a possible connection to help with my passion project.

I went out with the girl from bus station...eh. she was not in her 20's...she was 33 and apparently I must've thought she was 40 pounds lighter. I got a table, ordered apps and drank a lot. We had nothing in common. I started massaging her(hey everyone needs lovin). We made out. she told me she was so horny, we were making out for a good 15-20 minutes. then her uber gets there and I'm left standing there. she said she doesn't sleep on first dates. I only went in cuz its been a while for me and I know she wanted it. well I'm not calling her back.

I also met a woman getting off the bus and asked for her number and she gave it to me. we went on a date and she liked me. no kissing here. she went to Kenya 2 days later. I told her to text me when she got back.

ah and my crush. well, ltu is keeping me positive about the long game. you see, I know she was attracted to me for a while but I messed up and showed interest late. then that progressed to needy.

I was reading a journal and shannon mentioned something about the oe preventing someone from doing something because it wasn't right for him. I was wondering if the oe is preventing me from being successful with my crush. It feels very awkward and we are rarely clicking anymore. Its been a year. now she is cordial but the last time we hung out she ended the night cold to me.

I just need to meet someone equally cool/hot or better.

I think I start training next week, just waiting for email.
It will be good to start making money consistently.

I know once I have an income, I can go out and meet more women.

emotionally I am positive. I feel better about myself. I am checking myself out in the mirror more.

I am about to go to the gym.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - AbundanceCH - 08-26-2016

You really need to let your crush go. Time to move on and focus on improving yourself and becoming the best version of yourself.

HOWEVER, if you do want her really bad you could experiment with psychic seduction and see what happens.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 08-27-2016

(08-26-2016, 05:13 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: You really need to let your crush go. Time to move on and focus on improving yourself and becoming the best version of yourself.

HOWEVER, if you do want her really bad you could experiment with psychic seduction and see what happens.

I agree with you completely that I need to let this crush go. In fact, Life Tune Up has been helping me emotionally. Also my RAS has been picking up signs from the universe like: Think of the big picture, because I've lost track of my life goals. Help others and expand my social circle, because more connections means better chances to find someone equal to or better than my crush. Plus, I've been watching plenty of motivational videos which put perspective to my life.

...but...I haven't felt like this about a girl in like 10 years and I messed that one up because I couldn't decide. It feels like the same situation but I'm 10 years older now so it shouldn't have the same outcome. I feel like this would be a phenomenal relationship. Deep down I know I attracted her and she possibly me but there is constant shit tests and I can't tell when they are shit tests or she is serious.

I will look up psychic seduction. I sounds familiar. have you any success with it?

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 09-01-2016

day 164 - formless stuff

I have not been consistent with listening time. some days I'll do 21 hours us. some days 8-10 hours us with 2 hours masked. once in a while I'll forget to listen but never more than a 24 hour period.

I am 2 weeks shy of 6 months. so far I am happier with myself. I am more social.

I am still single. I will enjoy being single. I just went to orientation for my new job and am waiting for an email for when training starts. they open on the 13th.

I know that I need to listen to the sub longer. It is helping with bringing me out of my depression. I am a person of extremes and when I interact with people I either become introverted, in fear of what I might say or do, or I can get loud and obnoxious. its like I skip 2nd 3rd and jump to 4th gear in my interactions. this is why I have troubles with women.

I believe I always attract my girlfriends. It only happens when I enter a new situation though.

If I listen to a attract your perfect sub, will my obsession with my crush hinder it?
I just need to have absolute faith that the attract your perfect sub will bring someone hotter than my crush. (face is 8 body a 10, with an awesome attitude, steady job, and I could go on)

anyway...I know I need to move on...I know I need to let her go...I know in 5 years I won't even remember her...but right now...I see her and I'm infatuated with her...

I wish attract your perfect subs were 5.5g

psychic seduction doesn't work if you can't keep a clear head and I can't stay focused during. I try meditating but lose focus. its why I listen to subs so I can set it and forget it.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - Bliss - 09-03-2016

Keep going hombre!