Subliminal Talk
Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... (/Thread-Life-Tune-Up-and-let-s-see-what-happens)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - 4Kingdoms - 06-09-2016

This is difficult to comprehend until you listen to EHPRA 2.0, your "crush" will be a distant memory after you start listening to it. I wasn't expecting that to happen, it happened for me and other's listening to EHPRA 2.0.

I understand your reasoning to listen to LTU for 6 months and I highly encourage it!! Not many people on this forum or in life finish what they start. Keep us posted of your progress!!
It's nice to hear that you are back to your cheerful self. Upbeat and positive!!

Help me understand. You are in a pool tournament? Is is 8 ball, 9 ball?? 14 spots on each team, do you play doubles on 7 tables, like four players to a table... two from each team? Or do you play on 14 tables with two players on a table... one player from each team??

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 06-10-2016

I actually don't know the format of the tournament. what I do know is: 14 to a team(us vs eur) I believe we are playing 8ball since that is what we played in the qualifiers. its more of a spectator tournament so I think only two tables and 14 matches, so maybe highest number of wins. its mainly for bragging rights and having a good time being competitive. I think there might be scotch doubles matches mixed in. Its the first one I've been to and the first time at that pool hall. I'm going to write about it after it happens. I'll keep you in the loop, brotha.

as for my crush...should I let it go after investing so much time and effort? Plus I think she's coming around...I'll give her another month before I start dating someone else, cuz I really like this one.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - 4Kingdoms - 06-10-2016

(06-10-2016, 01:46 PM)kyng009 Wrote: as for my crush...should I let it go after investing so much time and effort? Plus I think she's coming around...I'll give her another month before I start dating someone else, cuz I really like this one.

I don't know why this is... As soon as you date someone else, that is when she will really notice you. Her thoughts will be, "Wtf?? Did I miss something? Why is she going out with him?" Maybe she will come around, maybe she won't.

The important things is, you are living your life and having fun.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 06-16-2016

Day 87 - the awakening

I haven't gone to my job in weeks now. I'm not even worried, is that weird? My friend offered me a job selling furniture. He was telling me I'm only half committed to my dreams and I need to plan for the future. they offer 401k and have benefits.

I am a guy who hasn't had medical insurance since college and I'm 40. I know I should get it, especially when I start a family. but right now...

I've been so obsessed about finding a girlfriend that I neglected to focus on work. now I have to get a second job to cover my living expenses.

I do have a date next wed with a woman I met online. she is like an upgraded version of my ex which I'm not totally against but thoughts of the ex keep popping in my head while I'm with this one. my ex got married and had a kid literally 8 months after we broke up. so I don't know what's going on there.

I can't stop thinking about my crush though. she apparently had a rough break up.
I have been watching pua videos to see what I can apply to get her.
I feel like I'm more determined when I set my mind to a task.
I have been doing more in the moment meditation. I want to set time to actually meditate because I see more and more successful ppl doing it.

In the past, I have listened to multiple subs and have noticed effects from some and not others, unless the results kept me from noticing my progress. I have a habit of hyper focusing and not noticing things.

I am happy with my results now that I am reaching 3 months. now typically when I listen to a sub and the 4th month rolls around, resistance diminishes significantly and then I see real results.

my life is so much better now than it was when I first started the sub.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 06-28-2016

day 99 - challenging work rewarded

I have started going back to work...technically. lol. I couldn't take the furniture sales job because, a. it sucks and b. my other job schedule conflicts.

I am kind of dating the woman I met online. It feels just casual. like the relationship will not progress. but we kissed in the park and on our 2nd date. she wants to take it slooooooooooow.

Team usa vs europe
7 scotch doubles 2vs2 matches and 1 3vs3 match
then 7 singles
usa trailed by 2 in the beginning then us took 1
europe took the next 1 then us 1
europe 1 then us 1
3 vs 3 (which I played in {against my crush}) I won and tied the set
we go into singles tied
europe takes the first
I play the second and win in stylish fashion
us 1
eur 1
us 1
eur 1
us 1
we did have two pros on our team though
team usa took the win.
my crush definitely was attracted to me cuz she gave me the finger instead of our normal hug bye. they had bagpipes and we had two harleys revving down the street. good times.

I played well at the crucial times and felt like a star doing it. now that my love life is covered...back to work...can't be broke joe...lol

now I am back to making money so I can contribute to society...getting back to level

by the way, yes I spell it out, I got a new phone as a gift, a new laptop as a gift, 100 bucks in free groceries, two new clients replied to my ads in less than 24 hrs, havent had any resistance in a while, been meeting women left and right, actually I have to turn women away now, and I learned that my crush is developing feelings for me...hmm...I think this sub works by golly.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 07-02-2016

day 103 - the rift

I've been letting go of attachments again. I had a few clients who dropped contact and needed to let go of the emotions attached to those missed opportunities. Just means I need to work on my attitude some more. I still have two clients who are working with me.
I have also been slowly letting go of my crush. I have developed feelings for her of my own doing. I know she liked me in the past. she goes hot then cold. I'm trying to let go of my crush on her so we can be friends and if things develop they can develop at their own pace. I don't even know why I am so infatuated with her, oh wait, we have like 50 things in common.
when will there be manifest perfect romantic 5g? then I wouldn't spend so much energy and money on her.
well that is the plan...let go of my crush because I don't know where I stand anymore with her.

must be resistance

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 07-02-2016

add on

even though I feel resistance, both in life and from her, it is not as bad as a month ago. I realize ltu is working on healing me on so many levels and that is why I don't notice my progress. I do however reread my past posts from time to time and realize that I have come a long ass way.

I am more grounded...is the best way to describe it.

I mean I made the decision to move on from my crush...its just gonna take 8 days before I act on it.
btw I wanted to ask her out this weekend but realized that asking her out on a low is probably a bad idea...so now I must wait till tuesday to build rapport again (yes! I am back to analytical mode)...that means I have much research to do...
the master is busy *evil laughter*

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 07-03-2016

day 105 - absinthe

so...where do I start?
been doing huna? hoopoonopono? not sure on the spelling but the key here is, in essence, letting go of attatchment. you say 4 phrases :I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you, and I love you
while keeping in mind what is troubling you at the present. remember to feel the phrases.
so what I did was repeat the phrase until the negative vibe went away (and it will), then move on to the next phrase till I was done with all 4. if I didn't feel drained, I repeated the process.

now let me tell you guys...I felt great...I feel great!
I went to my client's party, which noone showed up to, which made me feel obligated to go, but I had a gut feeling that I should go, like the universe kept showing me positive signs to go...so I did...
boy am I glad I did...there was my friend/client and one other girl...and she was gorgeous! do you know what else? we actually had things in common. so she's hot and I could have a conversation with her. Unfortunately I got in my head 60% of the time and wasn't leading the conversation at all. I'm just hoping what we did talk about and my demeanor would be enough for her to spark an interest. I mean she kept smiling at me when someone said something funny ( that's an ioi, right? any pua?). she gave me a ride home and I kissed her cheek goodbye ( her cousin was sitting shot). She asked me for my number to be her real estate agent( yes!). Either way something positive. but she is so hot. might have been the alcohol.

This girl came at the right time because I needed a catalyst. I don't know what will happen with this new girl. I am not expecting anything. I am just enjoying the moment. dude! she knows eckart tolle!

I finally got a text from my crush...here's the thing...we kinda sent multiple texts and the way they lined up made the conversation messed up...like it made me sound like such an asshole...I'm not gonna verbatim it but...man what crazy timing...one thing is for certain...she has kept them short and has stopped adding lol's or emoji's. I over analyze too much. I mean I could be overthinking this. on the flip side, she did respond relatively quickly to all of my texts today. man I'm hung up.

clock is ticking on the crush...seems the universe is bringing in a pinch hitter...what's gonna happen?
will he align with his crush or has the universe said try a different flavor?

guys and gals, I would be happy with either...life tune up is really taking hold because I am in happy tears mode in gratitude and appreciation...oh! btw, the new girl has heard of Abraham hicks! this is the first person I've met who knows of ah...if anything I know we will be great friends.

Life tune up
upgrade! upgrade! upgrade!
I get it...upgrade the girl...I mean, it shouldn't take a year to date someone. she knows I like her, so what the crack is she doing? she's stringing me along or I am completely reading her wrong ( highly unlikely) or she truly is confused herself. I would hope for the last option.

I am a man of my word and if I don't get a date or verbal date confirmation or a solid she's into me sign by whenever I said, I will move on and friendzone her. I have been huna about her and my feelings of letting her go are easier and by day 10 or whenever I said I will have let go...that's the plan.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 07-03-2016

add on...just skimmed through my old recent posts...OMG!!!

my crush, my crush, my crush...What The Heck!!!

do I want some gruyere or fresh mozzerella? you know to pair with that whine!!!lol!

Crap!

don't know when I let my heart bleed so much...guess what? ltu just patched that shit up.

after reading the posts I got embarrassed with how much I kept going on and on and on and on and on about this girl...sure she's hot and cool and yada...but there's always an upgrade...

gonna go back to base after this run of ltu...gonna need cash to support a family.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 07-10-2016

day 112 - hump

so now I have shifted my focus from obtaining a relationship to increasing my income.

I have a job as a real estate agent. I have been super motivated in spurts. I have been aggressively advertising my mentor's listings which he will share the commission with me.
I have been showing properties for three weeks now and am getting close to a payday.

I have started a real estate development company and have 2 investors. I also hired my second cousin as an intern since he couldn't get an internship anywhere (he's a little slow/lazy). I pay him when I have it, but lately things have been slim.

I am starting a website. I don't know what it's going to be about. I just know I want it to make money. I know it will start slow. I don't mind that as long as there is steady growth. I will research affiliate stuff. I have the ability to teach to a certain level in some subjects. or maybe pump out artwork or stories. I will meditate on this to get clarity.

It is almost 4 months on life tune up and I am in a better mental state and emotional state than I was before I started.

I weigh 229 pounds, I think I was around 250+ before starting ltu

I do get a lot of female attention lately. I mean I have to turn down girls left and right just so my crush wouldn't get jealous. I'm extending the crush till tomorrow night because she is gonna hang out and this will be the last try, I am going to flirt, tease, and escalate as much as she lets me. I will put myself out there one last time. without ruining the friendship, yes, it will be a delicate situation.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 07-12-2016

day - embarrassment

I don't know what day i'm posting. so I hung out with my crush and her friend. things were going well. lots of alcohol. the night was fun. we were all having fun. so I couldn't get her alone to try and escalate. the entire night. but I thought I was building attraction relatively well...until...
drunkedness kicked in and I don't know what happened I misunderstood something took it out of context and texted my crush:
hey...
fuck you
sorry that wasn't for you
I love you
whoa
sorry I'm drunk

yes people 6 drunk texts at 3:30 am
I woke up and thought I dreamed I did that but checked my phone and my heart just dropped
worst feeling plus a hangover
I sent a follow up text

hey...last night super fun, got super drunk, and my bad for the drunk texts. hope you can forgive me.
I put a smiley face emoticon in the text too.

so I basically shot myself in the foot...more like the sack. and the night was going so well. it was going so well...I feel sick. real nail in the coffin. if there was anything there it just got washed away by some stupid drunk texts...what am I 21yrs old? DAMN IT! I am so freaking pissed at myself. Why the hell would I think its ok to say fuck you to someone?
and then I texted I love you after that...CRAZY alert

I have to see this girl every time I go in there. I'm gonna try and own it out.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 07-12-2016

add on

she just texted

lol its ok

I am soo happy. I actually have tears of joy. now it won't be weird...kinda Wink

Last night was the first time I hung out with her outside of her work.
I will continue to pursue her. I know I said I'd stop but I can't stop. Man I hope she doesn't find this thread. winner's mindset, I see what I want and go after it until I get it.

I am working 7 days now. I have a goal to make at least 4,000 usd in 14 days...13 now.
so 80% of my energy is gone to work/business/anything to earn money.
got my journal going...might have to do it morning and night. I guess with an increase in energy expenditure certain fail safes could weaken and let people drunk text.

In my job its easy to make 4k in 14 days...its just a matter of matching the right customer with the right property. my focus lately is to attract perfect or near perfect clients for the properties I have available.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 07-16-2016

day 118 - exhaustion

I wanted to write a bunch of crap about my crush. I am going to start an attract your perfect or manifest your perfect lover. I think I am permanently in the friend zone because I cannot keep my mouth shut. The drunk texts couldn't have helped much either. and dammit I was getting soo close to getting a date with her. she was a model.

I am trying to stay adult and play the long game but I am so impatient it sucks.

I will listen a few more days before I switch.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - 4Kingdoms - 07-16-2016

(07-16-2016, 03:03 AM)kyng009 Wrote: day 118 - exhaustion

I am going to start an attract your perfect or manifest your perfect lover.
I will listen a few more days before I switch.

If you are planning on stopping LTU...

PLEASE, Please, please switch to DMSI v2.2!!
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/develop-maximum-sexual-irresistibility-2-2/

Newer technology, only 3 loops/5 hours a day. Maximum results are most likely to require at least 2 to 6 weeks of use to achieve.