Subliminal Talk
Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... (/Thread-Life-Tune-Up-and-let-s-see-what-happens)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-17-2016

Day 28

Busy, busy, busy. Making lasagna for my nephew from scratch. The cashier last night was flirting with me 5/10 or I started it. I was very calm and confident and if I had time I would've asked her out but I have so much to do lately. I'm not overwhelmed, I'm just busy.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-17-2016

Just have to go through the motions here and...
I believe my family loves and supports me, but... I do believe they have no clue how. So, for some, I don't know, reason all the worst possible memories of each person flooded to me at the party. I'm talking deep wounds from each person. Oh man did that suck. I was as social as I could be but the night was awkward. I did everything I could think of to feel better but then someone would mention something that would trigger another wound, ugh. Without trying to relive the moments again, it just sucked. Almost to the point of me going out and getting blackout drunk by myself. Almost. Luckily, I started playing the sub as soon as I got home, while writing this post all the negative vibes are changing into a peaceful calm, whew, that was close. I feel sooooo much better now. But only peaceful and calm. There is no joy today, I am at zero. All my positives are just holding resistance at bay. I won the battle tonight and it has left me worn out.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-18-2016

Day 29

I didn't know every cell in our body gets replaced every seven years. Yet we retain our memories, cool.

Came across a quote 'how you do anything is how you do everything'
Then he goes into following through is so important and it's true. So, today my focus will be on reorganization. Time to set myself up for success.

Last night has shown me that I need to light a fire under my butt. I need to do more, faster. My goal is to have a four day work week. I'm willing to work hard on those days but I want a three day weekend. Right now I work 7 days at all hours and schedule my life around that...that stops now. I'm gonna figure it out.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - 4Kingdoms - 04-18-2016

I was genuinely surprised that the script for Life Tune-Up 3.1 Single Stage (5G – Type B) http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/life-tune-up-3-0-5g/ can be seen on the script library. http://www.subliminal-shop.com/script-library/

(04-18-2016, 06:35 AM)kyng009 Wrote: So, today my focus will be on reorganization. Time to set myself up for success.

Last night has shown me that I need to light a fire under my butt. I need to do more, faster. My goal is to have a four day work week. I'm willing to work hard on those days but I want a three day weekend. Right now I work 7 days at all hours and schedule my life around that...that stops now. I'm gonna figure it out.

Based on the few lines I read in the script and what you are experiencing. I would say that LTU 3.1 is giving you results!!

(Why am I so lucky to have a four day work week and a three day weekend??)

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-19-2016

Day 30

Last night I met a cute 8/10. We had fun interactions, she laughed at my jokes, she kinoed me, and she even teased me!

A client that I had lost touch with contacted me and I'm showing her a few properties this weekend!

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-19-2016

(04-18-2016, 12:24 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I was genuinely surprised that the script for Life Tune-Up 3.1 Single Stage (5G – Type B) http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/life-tune-up-3-0-5g/ can be seen on the script library. http://www.subliminal-shop.com/script-library/

(04-18-2016, 06:35 AM)kyng009 Wrote: So, today my focus will be on reorganization. Time to set myself up for success.

Based on the few lines I read in the script and what you are experiencing. I would say that LTU 3.1 is giving you results!!

Yeah!

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-21-2016

Day 32

Minimum listening time achieved.
In the past, my financial success was directly linked with my romantic success. This time around, it's taking longer to click. In the past, typically I would start a job then meet someone at the job. Then I would do well at the job and a relationship usually blossoms.
This new job is different. I thought I met a good one but haven't seen her since the xmas party.
This new career change is proving to be a real challenge...taxing.
Life tune up is helping with my attitude and I get flashes of motivation which I want to utilize better.
I know I will be dealing with strong resistance for at least another two months, which is what I've noticed about subliminals and how I react to them.
All I know is that my energy is split and I need to focus.

There is so much more I want to say but I am pressed for time

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-27-2016

Afformations are a great way to lift your mood. It's like a booster shot for your true desires while crushing limiting beliefs.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-27-2016

Day 38

Where to begin? Last night I won 2 out of 3 sets, would've been 3 of 3 but I felt bad for the guy and "missed" a lot during the third set.
Rule 3 hustling- always let them win something so they think they can beat you guaranteeing a rematchWink
If you crush their spirit, you leave them no hope and hope is what keeps them coming back for more.

I've been playing well lately. Confident. Fearless.
I met a beautiful 8/10. We really seemed to click, there was a definite mutual attraction. I was fluid in the social interaction. My banter is improving, less awkward conversational silences. So, she was a pediatric surgical intern who was hot and her friend was a lawyer on her period. My friend did what he could but he wasn't into the lawyer and bailed on me moving to the next bar. I invited them in and my girl said she wanted to come in for some water and I was thinking "yes!". Her friend didn't want to come in and I could see my girl trying to convince her friend to come in. Didn't happen, if I knew they were gonna leave, I would've asked for her number.
Anyway, this is a plus. I'm having fun again. Everything is a learning experience. I'm laughing out loud more. Life is good. Oh, my client is almost ready to buy which means my first commission...OH YEAH (cool aid stylie)!

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-28-2016

Day 39

I'm starting to understand that my energy is split thin or my focus is all over the place. I need grounding but I like being a free spirit. That being said, my life is improving somehow everyday. The more unessential things that I eliminate from my life, the smoother my life feels. Makes sense, less obstacles to my goals in life. I have been guilty of watching too much tv, though. The shows seem funnier or maybe my outlook on life is betterSmile
I've noticed I've been upgrading things in my life. The way I dress is better, I'm working out more, my diet is healthier, and my spending is efficient.
Oh, currently only working 4 days a week and doing the same amount of work I would do in 7, just had to rearrange my schedule and priorities.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - 4Kingdoms - 04-28-2016

(04-18-2016, 12:24 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 06:35 AM)kyng009 Wrote: My goal is to have a four day work week. I'm willing to work hard on those days but I want a three day weekend. Right now I work 7 days at all hours and schedule my life around that...that stops now. I'm gonna figure it out.

(04-28-2016, 04:45 AM)kyng009 Wrote: Oh, currently only working 4 days a week and doing the same amount of work I would do in 7, just had to rearrange my schedule and priorities.

Amazing how quickly afformations work when you are willing to take action to bring it to fruition.
This took less than 10 days to achieve?!!

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 05-02-2016

day 43

I am recovering from the half marathon I ran yesterday. Had to walk the last 2 miles due to insane cramping. Btw, the weather was 50 degrees and raining. must've been the half assed training, but through all the pain of the muscle cramps, swollen hands I could barely feel cuz it was cold, and burning in my legs and chest I managed to limp across the finish line. (Mad Respect to the full marathoners). My first and probably last marathon...maybe. My time was 3 hr 9 min, I beat the minimum time of 3:15. Honestly most ppl could walk faster than I ran it but this was not done competitively. Now I'm thinking I want to be able to finish a full marathon, maybe next year or three.

Did I mention how sore I am? whoo boy... Trying to get ready to go out tonight but its taking me a bit. Something came up, resistance, which caused me to get angry and took it out on a family member who didn't deserve it. I feel guilt and wanna make it up asap. I loathe losing my cool.

On the positive side, I've begun planning a business to do support me while I wait on my clients. who knows, might even do it full time if it takes off...when it takes off.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - Vincent_Vega - 05-02-2016

Man, you really make me want to run LTU.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 05-03-2016

(05-02-2016, 09:25 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: Man, you really make me want to run LTU.

...literally tunes up your life. If you have it, do a 32 day refresher. If you have to buy it and can, buy it. Things will improve. If you're listening to another, run it after. I see your post as a reaction to inspiration, a spark to start your engine.
(I've been watching old top gear clips. Probably why the car metaphor)