Subliminal Talk
Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... (/Thread-Life-Tune-Up-and-let-s-see-what-happens)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - 4Kingdoms - 04-11-2016

@kyng009
Your next assignment... should you decide to accept it...
Combine what you learned from reading Pray Rain Journaling with the information contained in this next search.

Do an internet search for The Complete Afformations Guidebook free pdf.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-12-2016

(04-11-2016, 11:01 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: @kyng009
Your next assignment... should you decide to accept it...
Combine what you learned from reading Pray Rain Journaling with the information contained in this next search.

Do an internet search for The Complete Afformations Guidebook free pdf.

I'm glad my laptop didn't self destruct, whew.
2 days of PRJing and someone sent me 2 rental leads by email! I'm definitely getting this one as well.

Your recommendations have earned my highest respect kind sir.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-12-2016

day 23

last night was good, I went out with a blah attitude, but as the sun broke through the dreary overcast, my thoughts elevated and I started to look up at the blue sky. Truly looking at everything through the eyes of appreciation and it felt wonderful.
Flashes of good memories flood in...cool.

The girls last night were friendly and comfortable around me. The one girl 8/10, I thought I fudged my chances with is warming back up to me.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - 4Kingdoms - 04-12-2016

(04-12-2016, 07:24 AM)kyng009 Wrote: The girls last night were friendly and comfortable around me.

(Why are girls so friendly and comfortable around me?)
This will make sense after you finish your last assignment.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-13-2016

(04-12-2016, 10:24 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: (Why are girls so friendly and comfortable around me?)
This will make sense after you finish your last assignment.

LOL! I didn't get it at first. Thought it was a typo...till I started reading.
Only read some, passed out, but enough to know what ur talking about now.
Looks like I'm gonna enjoy this assignment. Both books resonate with me...like the missing piece of a puzzle. Awesome man!

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-13-2016

day 23

as you've read, you know that I have just been given a few life upgrades by 4kingdoms (thanks man). My life is being tuned up, in the good sense. My life seems to be ironing out the wrinkles so to speak. for the past week the majority of my memories were of "challenging moments I prefer not to go through again" and now I recall memories that spark inspiration and joy. oh, I listened to headphones masked last night and they fell out during the night. last night was relaxing, good cuz I was still sore from running, so I took it easy at work and didn't go out. I have noticed that I want to go out and socialize and have been making more conscious efforts to meet people and expand my circle. This expansion could lead to potential clients for my job.

I'm very happy and positive. The sun is out. The sky is clear. I feel energized. Life is good.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-14-2016

day 25

-lost 14 lbs (what is that in stone?) since I started
-got my online order faster than expected
-I feel like I'm ready to date again(before this I just wanted sex), ready for a healthy relationship
-whoa! I'm not saying no to fling in the interim though
-definitely feeling confident
-I'm having more fun with life in general
-bouts of resistance are shorter and less intense(woo hoo!)

I feel good from going to the gym, mostly cardio, my appetite has grown and I've been eating everything in sight and still lost weight.

Girl scouts are out in force selling those delicious cookies, too. One girl was so aggressive, maybe 8yrs old or so, yelling, not obnoxiously more cheerleader-esque, to buy her cookies. I think it was her tenacity that almost got me to buy like ten boxes, thankfully I didn't have any cash and was in a hurry to work but I would've bought 'em if I did. lol.

@4Kingdoms I am currently using afformations when I can. It has changed the way I approach everything. Why do things just work out for us? lol

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - 4Kingdoms - 04-14-2016

(04-14-2016, 07:12 AM)kyng009 Wrote: -lost 14 lbs (what is that in stone?) since I started
http://www.asknumbers.com/stone-to-pound.aspx
1 Stone = 14 Pounds

(04-14-2016, 07:12 AM)kyng009 Wrote: @4Kingdoms I am currently using afformations when I can. It has changed the way I approach everything. Why do things just work out for us? lol

lol... indeed. I'm glad afformations has changed the way you approach everything!! I made different choices in my life from you. I hit a brick wall just like you did. Doing all the right things, putting in more time and effort, watching the lazy, nasty, rude guy with the IDGAF attitude get rewarded. I wish I knew back then what I know now!!

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - 4Kingdoms - 04-14-2016

What are you guys on!
Private Message Wrote:Ok I need some of what you and kyng009 are talking about in his LTU thread, hook me up man!

LMAO!!! I almost pissed in my pants!!!

There is no secret.
In Post # 7 of his journal he wrote:
I'm serious here. If anyone can tell help me figure out why I can't make money, please help. I want to succeed dammit!

In Post # 9
I told him to do an internet search for "Pray Rain Journal free pdf" and jump to page 13 because he and the author had similar circumstances in their lives.

He did his homework and I noticed he still had doubts in Post #14.

So in Post # 15
I told him to do an internet search for "The Complete Afformations Guidebook free pdf"

(edit to add title of private message)

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-15-2016

LOL! This is some strong stuff, man. Think you can handle it?

Day 26

I'm getting busy.
I've started training twice a day
I'm going to work with better attitude
I'm checking myself out and am happy with the results of my training
I think I'm gonna go out tonight and have some fun

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - ArcticFox - 04-15-2016

(04-15-2016, 06:23 AM)kyng009 Wrote: LOL! This is some strong stuff, man. Think you can handle it?

I'll give it my best shot Big Grin

Went to a speed dating thing and at one of my hang outs but I didn't register online just thought you walk up pay and get a name tag but noooo...lol...lucky for me I got to check out the talent anyway and boy am I glad, there was one or two that were ok but the rest were...um...not my cup of tea...total B squad...but who cares, the uber cute hostess boobed me! I have a wee little crush on her cuz she adorable but she has a boyfriend who is cool so I leave it at the flirting and no mas. Left there and went to my friend's restaurant and had a great time, think I only paid for one beer all night! I'm still drunk...oh man there was almost a fight on the bus home and it didn't phase me, actually I thought it was funny cuz I wanted to interrupt them and teach them afformations to show them to be positive cuz laughing feels better than pain but someone else butted in and threatened to call the cops then the bus driver finally stepped in...silly people...but who cares about that, my mojo is comin back y'all and my eyes are drooping, I'm fading...I can smell my own beer breath and kinda taste it, need water...just turned on ultrasonson for my listening pleasure. Peace be with u. Narglesmouth

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-16-2016

Day 27

I had a dream about losing weight. I think my friends and family were excited and cheering me on. I was looking into a mirror and the reflection had a big beer gut but after a while the reflection of me would get thin and everyone would cheer. Of course I couldn't see my face cuz it was a dream but I was more focused on my belly shrinking anyway.

Healthy body = healthy mind = healthy life

I am enjoying my interactions with people
I'm smiling more
I'm feeling good