Subliminal Talk
Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... (/Thread-Life-Tune-Up-and-let-s-see-what-happens)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-06-2016

I bought this sub on march 20th. I believe I started listening that night with headphones but the left one fell out during the night. I'm not the most consistent listener but I keep going. I'm an advocate of 4+ months minimum listen time. The goal is to listen till Christmas eve, then take a week off and start the next sub.

Ok, onto the sub.
started 3/20
day 17
So, the common comments of the emotional roller coaster that one goes through while listening to this sub are not exaggerated. The ups and downs seem to correlate with events in my life. I am currently on a down or battling through resistance, its a doozy. So, normally I would type out what happened and hope for a pity party while I licked my wounds but I've been seeing signs like this pic I have of Bruce Lee with a bunch of quotes and zoomed in on one "As you think so shall you become." I guess that's the positivity and winner parts working.

I was royally pissed and it was bad like I wanted to just quit my job, get a case of scotch, and drown myself into a stupor. I almost broke down into tears...like WTF!?
These are emotions you feel after getting fall down drunk.
I was sober in the middle of my work day. Really embarrassing.

Well I didn't cry, I went to the gym and while I worked out I just tried to figure out how to turn it into a plus. How to make it benefit me. Cool Right? Yes!
I wasn't sure I was going to do a journal but I need to keep track.

Other things I have noticed from ltu:
-I am being proactive more
-I keep reminding myself to be positive/productive
-I feel like I have less attachment to things
-The first week and a half was exhausting
-I dreamt of past experiences and ppl I wasn't fond of
-I've had moments of bliss (awesome btw)
-I have a lot of inner monologue
-Social interactions seem better its like I'm my old self back when I was at the top of my game.
-I have a determined attitude
-I keep thinking " ok the storm should be over any second...BRING ON THE MOTHERLOVING SUNLIGHT AND SHINE ON ME SISTA!"
-I have a knowing that something wonderful is about to manifest

I will just continue this journal and hope y'all can appreciate or relate

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-07-2016

day 18

woke up, realized I never hit play on sub last night (doh!). Dream recollection hazy. immediately turned on ultrasonics ( been about an hour). started thinking about yesterday's drama which got me super angry again...but as I listen to sub and write this post I seem to be calming down to a zen-like level.
funny. I came on to write about my anger but now it seems silly to do so (even though I did). umm...well...let's talk about life tune up.

-peace and serenity just replaced a fit of rage
-learned to let the process happen
-just learned that I need to learn different ways to funnel the rage in public situations
-I get positive flashbacks, kinda, some are thoughts of how much my family has done and sacrificed for me and support me but mixed in there are emotions that I'm ashamed and guilty and I just realized its just running through the process...lol
-positivity and winning are dominant in my inner arguments

even on Adderall I have trouble focusing um so this is all I can think of for the post

man 5g really wears me down. I feel like I'm worn out and just want to sleep or veg out. normally I would give in but the subs are helping me cuz I keep thinking big picture, you know goals and passions and stuff. the amphetamines don't hurt (prescribed).

oh, loa question, I'm hazy on some things I want in life but with ltu kind of have faith things will work out . the question is I want a life with certain elements, but the vision is unclear but slowly clearing, is it enough to just keep wanting( I know I sound like Abraham) and there is the answer. conceive, believe, and that's all I need cuz the last part depends on how effective the first 2 steps went.

oh crap, I'm late for work.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - ArcticFox - 04-07-2016

I guess its one of the ironies of doing subs like LTU as it will make you super productive, but listening to the sub itself is exhausting (at first). You will get used to it!!

I plan to follow this journal as I'll be moving onto LTU myself, after EPRHA V2.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-07-2016

(04-07-2016, 08:22 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: I guess its one of the ironies of doing subs like LTU as it will make you super productive, but listening to the sub itself is exhausting (at first). You will get used to it!!

I plan to follow this journal as I'll be moving onto LTU myself, after EPRHA V2.

I feel like I'm getting used to it, finally able to wake up before 7. I was waking up at 4-5 am while listening to base 2.0. I didn't even hit the gym once the first two weeks of life tune up.

Yeah, I did Eprha for 32 days, wish I spent more time with it. Probably would've helped in dealing with the emotional sludge that keeps coming up.
I'm going to try to keep this journal informative so everyone benefits.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-08-2016

day 19

Just got into an emotional argument with my brother. I was so angry. It was my fault, too. I get so forgetful and distracted, that's why I write things down now. um. where was I? Oh yes, we fought about loyalty. Yada yada.

I am in resistance hell. I don't want to argue with anyone but everyone who points out when I'm wrong just seems to set me off. not cool.

Went to the city last night. My timing was off, social interactions were awkward, and my friends were stoned so they were no help.

Pluses (is that the plural?)
-my inner dialogue was positive
-I felt driven/energetic
-I just knew to keep an eye out for opportunity

oh man. Just saw my brother. I can't believe how angry I am. I know its my fault too (that's the worst part). I believe the responsibility part is showing up.
I guess with such a long script comes this barrage of emotions and stuff.

and the inner battle continues...war is hell boys but we know victory is definite so we fight on!

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-08-2016

an aside.

I noticed that I am more committed to following through on things.
I noticed that I am being a good citizen and person in general (besides fighting with my brother).
I am more outgoing.

I seriously can't wait to break through this wall though and get that euphoric state

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-09-2016

day 20

woke up angry bout yelling at my brother. sometimes I hyper focus on bits of a conversation and react solely on words or phrases...this gets me into trouble...a lot. Its tiring maintaining a relationship with me, according to some friends. It must be hard being my family member. I realized that I have quite a bit of work to do and I constantly remind myself that it's going to get better.
I keep comparing what I would've done in the past to what I am doing now and what a difference.
I am in barrier city, meaning I'm so close to getting to that next level in my life. Everything I want is within arms reach and I'm trying to grab them but its like oops not yet. Come on already universe!
-There are 3 girls at my local bar I like but I keep getting mixed signals and one of them stopped responding completely(idk why?)
-My customers (I'm commission only) have made me do all this work and then either used another agent or stopped talking to me completely(this includes my brother, yeah that's why I'm angry, he used another agent and that agent got the commission. I have been working since last October and haven't made a single dollar at the agency. I listened to asc, base 2.0, luck magnifier, winners mindset, gratitude and appreciation and stress relief while working at the agency. I paid 2000 usd for training. I was at the top of the class. so its been 6 months working spending all my savings living off credit. Everyone in the training class has made money except me. I listen to audiobooks on everything I can, from sales to self improvement. I am going into debt and my brother, who thinks he knows it all, made a technical mistake and gave the other see you next Tuesday agent the commission. This agent, I found out from some of the seasoned agents in my place, is nasty, cold, and evil. I mean I told her my situation and she said its not her problem my brother made a mistake. Then she got loud, like ghetto black out loud then hung up on me before I could get in another word, and I was trying to be nice because I knew we made the mistake. She pissed me off so much. My skin isn't as thick as it used to be.)
-I know that ltu is helping because I keep thinking about how I know something good will happen after the smoke clears
I can feel it is close, the job, the love, then I can finally get my own place and maybe a car that runs...soooooooooo close.
Upgrade my life! Life Tune Up!

I'm serious here. If anyone can tell help me figure out why I can't make money, please help. I want to succeed dammit!

I gotta go do something productive to keep my mind occupied.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-09-2016

Life tip 1

If you are thinking about changing careers, make sure you have at least 8 months living expenses saved up first.

Its ok to follow your bliss, just follow it at a pace you can handle.
you don't want to depend on people, people should depend on you.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - 4Kingdoms - 04-09-2016

Do an internet search for a free pdf Pray Rain Journaling

Turn to page 13 and you will read that the author went through a similar set of circumstances to your own.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-10-2016

(04-09-2016, 11:09 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Do an internet search for a free pdf Pray Rain Journaling

Turn to page 13 and you will read that the author went through a similar set of circumstances to your own.

Wow thanks for that. I'm gonna read it today. The support here is like a subliminal family...SF...Super Friends! lol...form of an inanimate object...its an old cartoon thing.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-10-2016

day 21

there is no anger left, even as I replay the situation in my mind, my emotions and reactions were guilty and shameful because I need to accept my limitations and grow from there.
I noticed a lot of anxiety and fear this morning as well. I was sad about how I've lost most of my friends due to my own actions. I was filled with fear but not sure exactly what about.
Ultrasonics played all night. Don't recall the dreams.

Ok. As I write this, a feeling of calm has taken over, I feel good. Peaceful.
I am constantly thinking of what needs to be done or what I could be doing.
I also see why people procrastinate while listening to the sub. It's because all the sludge and sewage of negative emotion is surfacing. I guess what is happening is all of my energy keeps going to reacting to the releasing of negativity. So now emotions like fear will latch on harder causing fight or flight...damn, anger sucks, but procrastination and laziness equal failure...stupid fear...

It's a beautiful day out. I'm gonna go for a walk. Develop my intuition.

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - 4Kingdoms - 04-10-2016

(04-10-2016, 06:25 AM)kyng009 Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 11:09 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Do an internet search for a free pdf Pray Rain Journaling

Wow thanks for that. I'm gonna read it today. The support here is like a subliminal family...SF...Super Friends! lol...form of an inanimate object...its an old cartoon thing.

Let me know your thoughts after your read it.

I used to watch Super Friends-Justice League of America back in the day on Saturday mornings!!

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-11-2016

(04-10-2016, 08:53 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Let me know your thoughts after your read it.

I used to watch Super Friends-Justice League of America back in the day on Saturday mornings!!

Saturday Morning Cartoons were a ritual as a kid. I grew up on Hannah Barbara. That's awesome!

I read pray rain and started journaling exactly before bed to kinda fall asleep in that state of abundance.
You were right. His situation was almost identical to mine, so I'm going to do what he did.
It is like the letter technique but better.

The Super Friends help again. Thanks for the hook up!

RE: Life Tune Up...and let's see what happens... - kyng009 - 04-11-2016

day 22

The journaling is helping me stay on track.

I feel good. Hopeful.
Positives:
-I find myself looking to the past for inspiration, not dwelling on it though
-I am attracting good things to me (thanks 4kingdoms pray rain)
-I jogged 5 miles yesterday (training for a half marathon)
-I feel like there is more order in my reality
-I stopped drinking by myself
-I have been smoking less (down to a pack every 2 weeks)
-I am on good terms with my brother(but I owe them something big cuz I was a real monster to them and they just forgive me)
-I have an abundance of support
-I can feel my energy field expanding (aura, awareness, spirit)

I think I just had an epiphany of why my goals are "almost" here. I think my perception of what I want is misplaced. I have them on a pedestal, making them unreachable, unattainable, or dream like. This shift in mindset will make all the difference ( I just got a wave of good feelings throughout my body). I currently have ultrasonics running.

-oh, I have noticed that things that make me happy, really make me happy, like tears of joy happy and over any little thing.

oh man, time flies when you journal, I gotta go to work. peace!