Subliminal Talk
AYPG Progress So far and Questions - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AYPG Progress So far and Questions (/Thread-AYPG-Progress-So-far-and-Questions)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - risingwarrior - 04-09-2016

We did a Facetime twice. It's looking good

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - M1dn1ghtM@dness - 04-09-2016

(04-09-2016, 01:10 PM)risingwarrior Wrote: We did a Facetime twice. It's looking good

Hey man that's great! I'm really happy for you I have the same sub too and right now I have no girls so even long distance would be nice Smile

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - risingwarrior - 04-09-2016

Hey man, thanks. Wishing you all the best! Just stay patient with it Smile

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - risingwarrior - 04-12-2016

It seems that the online woman isn't right for me. For us, it doesn't seem to be developing into a workable situation. Her kids are something she's deeply committed to and she can't move to my city for the next 2 years. Huh

But all that's clear for now as we both very much want a relationship...it's like we both want to jump out and start a reln right away. it's not one-sided like it used to be in the past with other women. Despite the odds, I somehow seem to be more and more drawn to this woman, which is purely the sub, I can tell. I'm keeping my options open, though and I've made it clear to this woman and she wants me to stick around a few months maybe so that we can work something out....like a mutual solution. .... But at the same time, I don't want to keep leading her on...

So I hope something better manifests or something shifts that it develops into an in-person relationship.

And yeah, it's just been over a month, I plan to use this sub for another 4 months.

Lord Shannon...any advice? Tongue

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - risingwarrior - 04-15-2016

One month in, still talking to that woman. Though no progress as far as the in-person thing. Let's see. Fingers crossed

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - risingwarrior - 04-20-2016

I was thinking of making a list of qualities I'd want in a perfect gf...Not sure if that's the right path to take given the sub does most of the work.

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - About - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 01:06 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: I was thinking of making a list of qualities I'd want in a perfect gf...Not sure if that's the right path to take given the sub does most of the work.

There's no need to, this should be a set and forget program and doing this would be the opposite

Okay, thanks for the tip Smile

Feeling a bit more alpha. Girls are showing attraction overtly. This never happened before. 110% it's the sub Big Grin

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - risingwarrior - 05-08-2016

I've been feeling a lot of anger lately. Anger for not being the hot guy who gets all the girls, anger for not "closing" the girls I could in the past, anger for being bad at flirting or making a move, anger for being such a wuss. Anger for wasting time on bad relationships. I spent at least an hour letting it all go. It felt so good.

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - risingwarrior - 05-08-2016

I'm pretty sure this is due to the sub -- I'm taking more care of my appearance than I probably ever have been in my life. I act and feel like a person who loves and respects himself.

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - risingwarrior - 05-30-2016

So far, no tangible results but I've been feeling more and more confident lately. I have this urge to approach women, but there's something holding me back. Sub's working, that's for sure

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - wolverine_i_am - 05-30-2016

(05-30-2016, 07:22 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: So far, no tangible results but I've been feeling more and more confident lately. I have this urge to approach women, but there's something holding me back. Sub's working, that's for sure

Have you cold approached before?

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - risingwarrior - 05-30-2016

Nope, never