Subliminal Talk
AYPG Progress So far and Questions - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AYPG Progress So far and Questions (/Thread-AYPG-Progress-So-far-and-Questions)

Pages: 1 2 3

AYPG Progress So far and Questions - risingwarrior - 04-06-2016

So, I started AYPG about 2.5 weeks ago. About 2 weeks in, BAM! I meet a girl who's just perfect for me...online... She's from a different city with a job and a kid from her previous marriage while I'm in another living with my parents(for some personal reasons).

Heart
When we met, we clicked instantly. Like we were meant to be together. I'd previously made a list using LOA of my perfect girlfriend long before I started the sub, it's funny how she checked all the boxes....but

The problem is...due to her kid and her steady job, she won't be able to move to my city(trust me, she wants to really really bad..which is funny coz I've never had a woman go this crazy for me) but her circumstances aren't letting her.

Since AYPG says, attract your in-person relationship...Is it possible that by simply using this sub events will line up to bring us together? Or will I let her go (which I kinda don't want to) and attract a new one entirely?

Also I dunno...should I keep talking to her and keep continuing our long distance thingy(she wants to be in a relationship lol...So do I) while using the sub or should I break it off with her knowing that she won't be able to move? That way if my perfect gf is NOT her, the right one will be able to manifest ...With her kid, the chances of her being able to move are thin(as much as she wants to)...

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - maxx55 - 04-06-2016

Well the way I see it, whether or not you keep this long distance thing with the girl online, your perfect gf will manifest.

If it is her, something has to change, and then you two will be together.

If it's not her, you'll meet someone else who will be your perfect gf. Unless a long distance gf is your perfect gf? But that doesn't seem to be the case since you made this post in the first place.

I've always wondered to myself "What if I consciously want x, but for some unknown reason I subconsciously want x" when it comes to an AYP. I haven't used one yet, but it seems like no one that has had the sub work for them ever complained about "manifesting the wrong girl" lol.

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - About - 04-06-2016

That begs the question of "is she perfect for you?"

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - risingwarrior - 04-06-2016

I know ...she might not be my perfect gf...because the sub says "in-person".
That means I should just keep going right and not do anything consciously?

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - 4Kingdoms - 04-07-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6140.html
I had similar questions when I ran Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/manifest-perfect-sexual-lover-5g/

I believe you are taking "in-person" too literally. "MYPSL" is 5G, I didn't have access to a script because 5G technology is proprietary to Indigo MindLabs.

I also believe... we have several "Perfect" partners out there. Think of how many people of the opposite sex there are just in your location!! If you moved to another location, there must be another "Perfect" partner in that new location waiting to be found!!

Biologically (physically)... Humans - race, language, and so on... doesn't matter. Your parts will fit together with every person of the opposite sex. The goal of the subliminal it to narrow it down to personality and looks.

Even when you have no doubt in your mind that you've met your "Perfect" someone, you will ALWAYS wonder if it was the subliminal or meant to be.

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - Dzemoo - 04-07-2016

(04-07-2016, 03:47 AM)yeah! Wrote: Dano manifested a girl from a different country and she was a virgin who gave blow jobs good enough to get rid of his other 4 women and she loves threesomes and ..................... anything is possible risingwarrior!

i dont know if its irony but if it is its funny ^^

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - risingwarrior - 04-07-2016

Lol..Dano? Who's he? And did they end up together...I'm curious to know coz this s*** sounds funny

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - Life - 04-07-2016

It's always great to read when someone has success with these subs!

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - risingwarrior - 04-07-2016

4Kingdoms, I love your advice btw. Thanks Smile If she's not meant to be my perfect gf, things will, hopefully, automatically fall apart and I'll end up with my perfect gf. Smile

I read your success story with the MYPL sub..Are you still with that girl? Just wondering. What my question is, even after stopping the sub, do you get the same kind of attraction for her or has it faded away?

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - 4Kingdoms - 04-07-2016

(04-07-2016, 03:52 PM)risingwarrior Wrote: 4Kingdoms, I love your advice btw. Thanks Smile If she's not meant to be my perfect gf, things will, hopefully, automatically fall apart and I'll end up with my perfect gf. Smile

I read your success story with the MYPL sub..Are you still with that girl? Just wondering. What my question is, even after stopping the sub, do you get the same kind of attraction for her or has it faded away?

Still with the same girl, and the attraction is better now that we have gotten to know each other better. I stopped listening to the MYPSL sub the same day we hooked up.

I'm 50 y/o at the time of this writing, so one girl in my life is enough for me. If I were younger say my 20's or 30's... I would keep the online girl as a long distance girlfriend, there really is no reason for her to move closer to you, unless you want to live together or get married. If you can handle multiple relationships, find a girl or two near you.

Of course, that is a personal decision. It depends on your ethics and values. I look at a harem situation as fun. Someone else may view it as being unfaithful.

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - risingwarrior - 04-08-2016

Thanks for the update man and really happy for your success Smile I'm also a one-girl kinda guy but the only thing that bothers me about a long-distance reln is the lack of sex and that it might end up, you know.. dampening the reln. Otherwise, I'm fine with it Smile

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - M1dn1ghtM@dness - 04-08-2016

(04-08-2016, 12:48 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: Thanks for the update man and really happy for your success Smile I'm also a one-girl kinda guy but the only thing that bothers me about a long-distance reln is the lack of sex and that it might end up, you know.. dampening the reln. Otherwise, I'm fine with it Smile

Hi just make sure you talk to the girl on the phone and on skype. She could be disgustingly ugly she could be a man even. Make sure because it's common.

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - risingwarrior - 04-09-2016

@M1dn1gtMadness I've checked that already, the woman is quite good-looking...at least by my standards.

RE: AYPG Progress So far and Questions - M1dn1ghtM@dness - 04-09-2016

(04-09-2016, 03:58 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: @M1dn1gtMadness I've checked that already, the woman is quite good-looking...at least by my standards.

That's good! I saw a lot of episodes of the show Cat Fish and a lot of people have thought they were in a relationship with a pretty girl because of only pictures, they don't do skype or phone calls and it turns out they have really been dating a man the whole time, and the ones that do phone calls but not skype it turns out it's a very ugly girl using a nother girl photos so I will always say to people dating someone they never met to make sure to do skype and phone calls, but most important skype! Cause on skype you see and hear her live so there's no faking or catfishing! I will believe you but i know people will also say they do things they don't so just be sure to skype before growing feelings for her I don't want to see what happens to people on the show happen to you so be sure to skype, and if she refuse to skype then she's hiding something. You don't want to fall n love with a man or someone using fake pictures.