Subliminal Talk
Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) (/Thread-Deeper-into-my-masculinity-with-AM6-2nd-run-The-Walk-of-Ares)

Pages: 1 2

4th stage Day 4 - Voytek - 07-10-2016

But I love this feeling and can control it! Smile

RE: Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) - Kol - 07-10-2016

(07-09-2016, 09:26 AM)Voytek Wrote: I wonder if anyone else also felt a strong connection with his primal nature and basic instincts during AM6 training because that`s what I`ve been experiencing for 2 days... It`s a very powerful feeling and also quite liberating but the main thing is that I`ve under control everything inside of me. I feel like an iceberg with a whirling fire tornado within. It`s just amazing! Smile
Now I`m laughing at those who betrayed me when I was going through my personale hell. I`m doing this face to face, of course and I`m very comfortable with this and no one dares to do anything. They just ignore me but I`m pretty ok with that.

But the thing that satisfies me most is that I`ve been doing a noticable progress in learning English and Spanish. Yeah, I`ve found my life`s passion and a passion to live my life. Smile

Buena suerte, amigos! Smile

Yes, I experienced this aswell on my run, also more sexually savage and just primal.

RE: Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) - Voytek - 07-10-2016

How do you estimate this phenomenon, guys? Is it pro or con, in your opinion?

RE: Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) - Jason Capital - 07-10-2016

(07-10-2016, 02:22 AM)Voytek Wrote: But I love this feeling and can control it! Smile

The feeling of invincible you're talking about is something I just can't get enough of, and the skillet's HERO is also one of my favorite besides the Monster, of course.

Sia's unstoppable and the bird set free also give me the similar invincible feeling.

RE: Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) - Jason Capital - 07-10-2016

4th stage Day 19 - Voytek - 07-24-2016

I didn`t metion this last time but AM6 totaly demystificated women into my eyes. Now I fully realize that they`re not worthy of my time and energy and only real thing they can give me is sex and I`m not going to chase them for it because they also really like it so if they show their interest in having sex with me, why not. Smile Of course, in one condition, I have to find them attractive. For many of you, guys, this mindset may seem obvious, but in the past I considered women in very romantic and idealistic way. Now it`s over and I feel a great relief.

5th stage Day 7 - Voytek - 08-14-2016

I don`t know why but 4th stages of my subliminal trainings are the most demanding ones. During them I notice some weird insecurities and I don`t feel almost any growth. But now I`m running 5th stage and everything backed to `normal` and I notice positive changes and also my `old results` huge reinforcement.

6th stage Day 11 - Voytek - 09-19-2016

I`m still growing `alpha` and besides of that, wherever I go I always find attractive (8+), young (16-25) females that are attracted to me and trying get my intererst and approval. It`s really cool and I wonder how much SM3 will enhance this. Smile

RE: Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) - Voytek - 10-22-2016

Darmawan asked me to summarize my 2nd AM6 run so I`ll try to put this into a few words to give you general information about it. So, generally, the 2nd run fostered results from the 1st run and utterly eliminated a feminine energy which a WM2 run had given me. This is the only element of WM2 which I don`t like because it made me too responsive to women behaviour and too sensitive to their beauty and their inner world. Maybe there`re men who prefer that but I don`t at all. Thanks to this ride I became more powerful in all ways. More self confident, brave, motivated in acquiring personal golas, my social intelligence has been improved. But the thing which I personnally value the most is that AM6 helped me massively in becoming a mature man, it killed an inner boy in me... finally I`m free from him. The only drawback is that AM6 destroyed my interest in women but I`m running SM3 now to solve this.

Feel free to ask any questions here, guys.

RE: Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) - Darmawan - 10-23-2016

Thanks for sharing, bro!
I'm now on stage 6 second run, almost complete.
I'm plan continue to SM3 on next month.

RE: Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) - Voytek - 10-23-2016

(10-23-2016, 07:35 AM)Darmawan Wrote: Thanks for sharing, bro!

You`re welcome, mate. Smile Wish you all the best!

RE: Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) - Darmawan - 10-23-2016

(10-23-2016, 08:05 AM)Voytek Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 07:35 AM)Darmawan Wrote: Thanks for sharing, bro!

You`re welcome, mate. Smile Wish you all the best!

Yoo man, thank you!
When you are on AM6, how people respond to your arrival? Do they often look scared or threatened? Because I often see this happen.
So also with women, they like to be intimidated by my presence.

RE: Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) - Voytek - 10-23-2016

Yeah, same was here but now they (people in general) seem to me to be more eager to socialize with me but a lot of women are still a bit intimidated in my presene, even women with huge sexual experience (i.e. 30 y.o mothers).