Subliminal Talk
Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) (/Thread-Deeper-into-my-masculinity-with-AM6-2nd-run-The-Walk-of-Ares)

Pages: 1 2

Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) - Voytek - 04-01-2016

After 7 day`s break (I finished WM2 run), I`m starting my 2nd run of the Alpha Male 6.0`s training/therapy and I`m very curious how it`ll go. I`m going to post here only major changes, results and experiences that, I`m sure, will occur during this ride. I`m going to listen to Ocean Surf track 10h per day. That`s all for now, guys. Smile

P.S. After I finished WM2 training my `Magnet Powers` have got much stronger (attraction level is much higher and now I can interact with women even more easily), and I wonder, how this training will affect those `powers`.

RE: Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) - Life - 04-01-2016

The transition between one six stage to another is always an interesting one to see

RE: Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) - maxx55 - 04-01-2016

(04-01-2016, 12:34 PM)Voytek Wrote: After 7 day`s break (I finished WM2 run), I`m starting my 2nd run of the Alpha Male 6.0`s training/therapy and I`m very curious how it`ll go. I`m going to post here only major changes, results and experiences that, I`m sure, will occur during this ride. I`m going to listen to Ocean Surf track 10h per day. That`s all for now, guys. Smile

P.S. After I finished WM2 training my `Magnet Powers` have got much stronger (attraction level is much higher and now I can interact with women even more easily), and I wonder, how this training will affect those `powers`.

Good luck on round 2 of AM6! Keep us updated on how much of the magnet's programming sticks during this AM run.

1st stage Day 3 - Voytek - 04-04-2016

After 3 days of using AM6 I`m more self-confident, powerful and masculine, attraction level has improved even more and I can freely and easily show women that I`m sexually interested in them and they`re pleased about that (in general). Only my mood is a bit worse then during 6th stage of WM2.

AM6 kicked in right of the bat, not like when I had started my first run (after 3 months). Yeah! Smile

1st stage Day 14 - Voytek - 04-14-2016

For now, AM6 training has enhanced my WM2 trainig effects. Attraction level is 25% higher, I`m more self-confident and bold in my interactions with women. Also I`m more self-centered and less responsive, if someone is trying to piss me off. It`s only 14 days and I`m very curious, how this training will influence my attidiute towards women and skills with them. Smile

RE: Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) - maxx55 - 04-18-2016

Happy birthday Voytek! Hope you're having fun today Big Grin

RE: Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) - Voytek - 04-19-2016

(04-18-2016, 10:08 AM)maxx55 Wrote: Happy birthday Voytek! Hope you're having fun today Big Grin

Thank you! Actually, I have fun almost everyday. Big Grin

1st stage Day 21 - Voytek - 04-22-2016

I`ve been using AM6 for three weeks now and it`s obvious to me that it has increased attraction level for about 25% comparing to my WM2 ride. Even girls which had a negative attidute towards me, are attracted and nice to me now. A couple of times some hotties (8-9/10) got timid in my presence and this is sooo sweet. Wink

I`m more confident, integrated, calm and focused on my life goals. Yesterday I felt like I had felt when I had run the last stage of my first AM6 ride, like the ruler of the world. Big Grin Some strangers are bowing to me when they see me. Weird, but I`m ok with that.

RE: Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) - JackOfHearts - 04-22-2016

(04-19-2016, 09:19 AM)Voytek Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 10:08 AM)maxx55 Wrote: Happy birthday Voytek! Hope you're having fun today Big Grin

Thank you! Actually, I have fun almost everyday. Big Grin

Now I understand why you and FrankUnderwood get results so easily Smile (Aries)

2nd stage Day 1 - Voytek - 05-04-2016

I started the 2nd stage of my AM6 training. There`s nothing to report apart from this fact. Tongue Ok, maybe one thing, there`s no social anxiety at all. Smile

3nd stage Day 3 - Voytek - 06-06-2016

I`m writing because I just started 3rd stage and want to tell you, guys, that it is like Ben once said, 1st run is just an introduction, demonstration, which shows you AM6 possibilities, and 2nd run is where strong programming takes a place.

I don`t want to share details here and all I can say is that after 1st run I didn`t think that it`s possible to go further... Now I know, it is. Smile

See you! Smile

4th stage Day 1 - Voytek - 07-06-2016

I`ve just started 4th round.

Every week I grow stronger in my masculinity. I stay calm and silent like the sea before storm when someone tries to challenge me or say to me unacceptable things but when he crosses the line I react rather quite stormy but with inner peace inside of me.

My father has finally started to respect me and stopped to use stupid jokes on me. Yes, 2nd run is just amazing and I can`t wait till I start WM2 2nd run. Smile

Only drawback is that I almost totaly ignore women. Actually, it makes them "trying harder" but I`m not eager, as almost always, to benefit from it. Simply, IDGAF. But an advantage is that I stay focused on my personal goal, besides I`m aware that there is little room for women in my life now. First I must build my life to certain level (I know it well) and than I`ll look around for women.

4th stage Day 3 - Voytek - 07-09-2016

I wonder if anyone else also felt a strong connection with his primal nature and basic instincts during AM6 training because that`s what I`ve been experiencing for 2 days... It`s a very powerful feeling and also quite liberating but the main thing is that I`ve under control everything inside of me. I feel like an iceberg with a whirling fire tornado within. It`s just amazing! Smile
Now I laugh at those who betrayed me while I was going through my personal hell. I do this face to face of course and I`m very comfortable with this and no one dares to do anything. They just ignore me but I`m pretty ok with that.

But the thing that satisfies me most is that I`ve been doing a noticable progress in learning English and Spanish. Yeah, I`ve found my life`s passion and a passion to live my life. Smile

Buena suerte, amigos! Smile

RE: Deeper into my masculinity with AM6 2nd run (The Walk of Ares) - Spareness - 07-10-2016

(07-09-2016, 09:26 AM)Voytek Wrote: [b]I wonder if anyone else also felt a strong connection with his primal nature and basic instincts during AM6 training[/b] because that`s what I`ve been experiencing for 2 days... It`s a very powerful feeling and also quite liberating but the main thing is that I`ve under control everything inside of me. I feel like an iceberg with a whirling fire tornado within. It`s just amazing! Smile
Now I`m laughing at those who betrayed me when I was going through my personale hell. I`m doing this face to face, of course and I`m very comfortable with this and no one dares to do anything. They just ignore me but I`m pretty ok with that.

But the thing that satisfies me most is that I`ve been doing a noticable progress in learning English and Spanish. Yeah, I`ve found my life`s passion and a passion to live my life. Smile

Buena suerte, amigos! Smile

I also experienced it. It was like instinct and / or a high level awareness. I started to feel it in stage 2.

And secondly, I think is OE. That's because I think the effect is different for each person. I was very pleased with the results that you get from manifestation, Voytek! Big Grin