Subliminal Talk
Why on earth would you be ashamed of using subliminals? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Why on earth would you be ashamed of using subliminals? (/Thread-Why-on-earth-would-you-be-ashamed-of-using-subliminals)

Why on earth would you be ashamed of using subliminals? - 4Kingdoms - 03-26-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7287-post-105123.html#pid105123
(03-26-2016, 03:19 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 12:06 PM)helloworld Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 11:33 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 11:16 AM)helloworld Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 10:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: I keep telling you guys... that is not possible. Unfortunately. I wish it was. Believe me. But this is all on me. And that and what I see in my pings of the predictive models strongly suggests that I will find some way to streamline the process. There is no way I can take on assistants or apprentices for this work though. Too much potential for misunderstanding, too much potential for errors, too much potential for training competitors and too much potential for someone not thinking and destroying the entire industry because they want to make their quick buck, and to hell with everyone else.

It can't be that way. This has the potential to benefit everybody, and in huge and significant ways. I can't be responsible for blowing this opportunity by being lazy or foolish like that. This is the first time in recorded human history that there has been such a potential for improving things for so many people in such significant and profound ways. Put it in the wrong hands, and you get a nightmare scenario instead. That's not going to be what I am remembered for.

Thanks for sharing the power you've discovered. I'm glad to be a part of this at this still pretty early stage, and am looking forward for seeing it grow and impact people in the future.

I though about how you could use us to your benefit. I've worked a bit with sales and marketing, and one way to leverage your sales is to used your current customers with referrals, as you probably know. Wouldn't it hurt to introduce some kind of "reward" for people who got you new clients? Or are you not yet satisfied with your product, feeling not ready to let that bomb go of? You probably have a business plan ready, just trying to make suggestios and open your mind to that as well Wink

But maybe it would be good to have someone you trust follow you - not making products, but someone sharing your knowledge with? Hm..would be good to have a son for that task when I'm thinking about it. Understand your trust issues when this amount of influence is involved with that much trust built up into the reputation of the business.

Glad to hear about your ambition, passion and belief in your products. Sure thing it's an inspiration to others!

We had an affiliate system set up at one time. But between the scammers and the taxes, there's not enough money for someone... if the point is making money, and we're the only ones NOT making money... what's the point?

I'm writing a book on how I do what I do. It's being written as I discover new things, and it's also a "how to" manual for me. Some of these things are so ridiculously complex that I could not hope to remember them without help, and there are just far too many of them also.

But that book will only ever be seen by me unless I find someone I can trust with it. And that is not even guaranteed from a son or daughter - although I would like to think someday one of my children will take up my reigns and continue my efforts.

If it is important enough, I am sure some way will be found to make it happen.

I'm not sure what you mean that you don't earn money.

Let say that for every new person who buy a product on my recommendation, I get $10. It generate a new sale for you, with $10 less income, new customer who probably will be satisfied --> new referral. Sure you will have people registrating with multiple accounts and buying products to themselves with $10 margin, but it is still a sale. And in the end hopefully it will generate a larger client base...

However it got me thinking that some people, maybe most, are a bit ashamed of using subliminals. I know that I have been and probably am a bit ashamed. Make it harder for referrals for a product you wouldn't brag about - even if that is a misconception it is the case...

(Sorry for posting OT in the thread OP).

Great to read about your progress though Smile Tell us how it goes with the crystal thing!

The cost of running an affiliate system, plus the losses to scammer, plus the taxes due, plus the payout to the affiliate leaves only a small amount of the value of the sale for a further split between Andrew and I. The amount remaining made it not worth the time and hassle to do at this time. And residual sales are far from guaranteed.

Why on earth would you be ashamed of using subliminals? That seems absurd to me.

Even before I found Indigo MindLabs I was telling people about subliminals. It's interesting even to this day, that most people don't even know what the definition of a subliminal or an affirmation is.

Point is, some people want to know more and others tend to (LOL) stop talking to me as if I have a contagious disease. I still make an effort to educate people what subliminals are!!!

For instance, my friends meet my "Perfect Sexual Lover" and ask how did we meet. When I tell them how, you would think they would buy a copy of "Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover" http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/manifest-perfect-sexual-lover-5g/ and use it. I don't know if is disbelief or the cost of the sub, they tell me they will keep doing what they've been doing. Go figure...
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6140.html Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover Journal

RE: Why on earth would you be ashamed of using subliminals? - Life - 03-26-2016

Using a subliminal no but like the previous user explaining results just came from "listening" to the sub there's a lot more to it but Shannon explains it so well that I just refer them to the website.

Sometimes interest peaks but a lot of the time I just continue what I'm doing listening to the sub and progress shines

RE: Why on earth would you be ashamed of using subliminals? - maxx55 - 03-26-2016

Eh, some people are just very narrow minded and don't understand. Or the word subliminal has a negative connotation.

I haven't mentioned subs to my parents, but I've told my closest guy friends.

RE: Why on earth would you be ashamed of using subliminals? - RTBoss - 03-27-2016

Most of my family just "can't get it to work on my iPhone" or "I'm technologically challenged" or "I don't have time for that."

SMH. My parents did EHPRA 1.0 for 10 days and stopped because of the dreams. They'd go out of town, and didn't take their Bluetooth speaker with them. They were fine not doing the sub multiple days in a row, contrary to the anal retentive qualities most of us have about getting our hours in.

Being open-minded certainly is rewarding. Their loss.

RE: Why on earth would you be ashamed of using subliminals? - dweller94 - 03-27-2016

Well said, It's much easier when you have subconscious influence/control over your reality appose to consciously trying to change.

You either reep the rewards or you don't.